The Triplets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exercise did him good. His mind concentrated on not chopping off his hands or feet and he felt the frustrated coil of energy in his body lessen a bit. He was sweating and tired even before Kaleb came up to him. Wiping the perspiration from his eyes, Aiden looked up when Kaleb was close enough. He must have looked worse than he felt because Kaleb just stood there and looked at him. Aiden tried for a grin, but it only made his brother's brows draw together.

It was an odd feeling to have his younger brothers worry about him. Odder still when he wasn't able to just snap back to his old self. He guessed it was just as unnerving for his brothers to see him this way as well.

"Breakfast," Kaleb said.

"I'll be a minute."

Kaleb nodded and left him. Aiden watched his brother cross back across the yard and wiped the sweat off of his face. He sighed without knowing why and braced the ax against his shoulder as he crossed over to Grey's greenhouse. He leaned the ax against the pile he had arranged earlier and only then noticed the shallow gash on the palm of his hand. He wiped the blood off of the ax handle against his pants before wiping his palm.

Aiden went to his room to bathe quickly and throw on fresh clothes. He wrapped his hand loosely with a makeshift bandage before forcing himself to go to the dining hall. Of course, everyone was already seated and eating. As casually as he could, Aiden slipped into his own seat. His mother bid him a cheery greeting and his father frowned at him for his tardiness.

Grey remained calm as usual, but he saw Kaleb tense slightly. He could almost feel Meredith's gaze on him. It was like a physical touch, hesitant yet potent and he craved it with every fiber of his being. He resisted looking in her direction. He didn't know how he was going to be able to go through with their marriage ceremony without going insane.

Not only would he be in his dragon form, but he'd have to initiate Meredith's first shift as well. He shuddered at the thought of harming her if he lost control. Shoving the thoughts aside, Aiden filled his plate and found he had no appetite. He forced a few bites down, grateful for the fact that everyone else was nearly finished.

His parents left the table first, then Grey. Kaleb left soon after and then he was alone with Meredith who was also picking at her food. They sat across from each other, the table not the only thing separating them. When he could no longer force anything else down his throat, he dared to look up at Meredith.

She was staring at her plate, moving pieces of sliced fruit along its surface. She was so beautiful in the morning light. Her black hair lightened as light passed through the thick strands, warming to a deep brown. Her face was a bit paler than usual, but there were two spots of color high on her cheeks which didn't look like they had been painted on.

She suddenly lifted her eyes and caught him staring at her. Her expressive green eyes locked onto his. Aiden couldn't look away just as much as he hadn't been able to resist looking at her. He watched as she rose from her seat and circled around the table to come to his side.

He forced himself not to bolt out of his chair as she brought her small hand to his shoulder. He nearly bit through his own tongue when her hand crept to the back of his neck and gently massaged the stiff muscles. Suppressing a shiver at her touch, he forced himself to remain absolutely still least he take her on the table next to his half-eaten breakfast.

Softly, gently she caressed the sensitive skin on his nape, making him want to beg for more of her touch. He couldn't stop his breathing from escalating, but he kept his head resolutely turned away from her, closing his eyes when the temptation to face her nearly overwhelmed him.

The only sound in the room was the harshness of his breathing as he tried to control the urge to rip her clothes from her body. Then he felt the press of her lips against the line of his jaw. Whatever control he had snapped. Aiden hauled her into his lap and ripped the front of her morning gown away from her body, baring her breast to his hungry gaze.

She gasped and tried to cover herself, but he pinned both her wrists with one of his hands and licked over her sweet flesh. She trembled against him, but he couldn't think past the scent and taste of her body. Shoving aside the plates on the table, Aiden laid Meredith down on the wooden surface and ripped the rest of her clothing away.

With little more than scraps covering her, Aiden let go of her wrists and began claiming every inch of her body with his hands and mouth. She moaned and writhed upon the table as he licked and caressed her skin. His entire body flushed with an unnatural fever as desire crashed over him.

Her skin felt cool against the heat of his body. He had the dim thought that he might be burning alive. The small sounds escaping from Meredith only fanned the flames higher. He shed his pants and spread her legs. Her rosy flesh glistened with her arousal. Aiden hadn't the patience left to taste her like he wanted, but he had enough sense left to bring his hand down to test how wet she was.

As soon as his lust hazed mind registered the fact that she was ready, he plunged his cock into her body. She arched her back and moaned as he continued to thrust unrelentingly into her soft, clinging pussy. He braced his hands at her hips and rutted between her legs. There was no other word to describe it. Like a mindless beast, he shoved his cock deep into her.

She clenched hard around his cock as she found release, but it wasn't nearly enough. Aiden leaned over her on the table and drove himself deeper and faster into her, feral growls escaping from his throat. She whimpered into his ear and raked her nails over his shoulders. He shuddered at the painful pleasure and felt the rush of his release fast approaching as her nails bit into his back.

Aiden leaned back and rubbed his hand against her clit, obsessively determined for her to cum with him. She grasped at his arm as if to pull him away, but he ruthlessly ignored her and persistently rubbed against her clit. Meredith bowed off the table as she came again. Her pussy pulsed and fisted over his cock. He continued to thrust through his release as his cum shot endlessly into her cunt.

Impossibly, he remained hard within her, his desire only slightly dampened. Out of breath, he pumped his cock slowly in and out of her. Both his and her cum dripped out of her pussy with each push and pull of his hips. Meredith lay limply upon the table, her entire body trembling.

He ran his hands over her damp flesh, lightly kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples. She let out soft, exhausted moans as he continued to play with her body. He forcibly dragged another orgasm out of her before he let himself cum again. Aiden pulled out of her pussy and clutched her boneless body to his. He had to lay her head gently upon his shoulder when he realized she was asleep.

His cock was still hard, but he found there was actually enough space available in his brain allowing him think. Aiden pulled the scraps of her dress around her, using the ripped piece to wipe up the puddle of their mixed cum from the table. He dragged his pants back up and stuffed the soiled fabric into his pocket.

Whatever deity was watching over him made sure he didn't meet anyone in the hall as he cradled Meredith to his chest. Her soft, even breathing fanned against his throat. Aiden didn't want to bring her into his barren and empty room, so he went the extra distance to the guest wing. Just as he was pulling the door to her room open, her arms came up to circle his neck.

She nuzzled her face against his throat. Aiden swallowed the jolt of desire that crackled up his spine. He groaned as he felt her lips brush against his skin.

"Meredith, if you want to rest, I suggest you stay still," he choked out.

Her chuckle shivered over his skin. He set her gently on the bed, but she wouldn't untangle her arms from around his neck. He sighed and laid down beside of her. Aiden groaned again as she threw a leg over him and cuddled into his side. He tried willing his erection away, but her scent and closeness wasn't helping his efforts. Aiden couldn't decide if Meredith was deliberately torturing him or if he was torturing himself.

For long, blissfully tortuous moments, they laid together. He couldn't stop himself from running his hand over Meredith's thigh. He caressed her silky skin and felt her shiver when his fingers stroked over the back of her knees.

"We should get cleaned up. Don't you have more plans with my mother today?"

He grinned at her groan. She sat up, the edges of her dress framing the perfect globes of her breasts. Aiden forced himself to keep his eyes on her face. Deliberately tempting him, she leaned over his chest and placed a sweet kiss to his lips. He couldn't stop himself from taking a quick lick from her lips before she drew away and went to her bathing room.

Aiden sat up as well, uncomfortably aware that the inside of his pants were tight, sticky, and starting to chafe. Going to the bathroom door, he knocked lightly.

"Meredith, I'm going to go wash up."

"Why don't you come in here with me?" she asked through the door.

"I don't think we'd ever leave," he muttered, thinking about his unfading erection.

He heard her laugh accompanied by faint splashing. Aiden took that as his cue to leave. He walked with a distinct shuffling stride to prevent too much uncomfortable rubbing.

(Meredith)

She felt absolutely giddy and charged with a strange kind of energy. While Celia attributed her new found enthusiasm to the anticipation of the approaching wedding. Meredith didn't contradict her, only smiled happily and bounced along behind her like an excited puppy. She didn't even mind the ceaseless errands or the endless amount of people she had to meet.

The only thing that dampened her cloud of happiness was their visit her guardian's house. Es Jaine, gushed and fawned over Celia. Meredith didn't know this Jaine who was disturbingly polite and gracious. However, she could see the old Jaine, glimmering in wait behind her cold eyes. She was only able to relax once they were leaving. Though she knew that Celia was more than capable of handling people like Jaine, Meredith felt it was her responsibility to keep her calculating guardian away from her new family.

It surprised her how fiercely protective she felt, not having experienced the sensation before. Or rather not having anyone to exercise such feelings over. She was grudgingly aware that she did owe Jaine for raising her and taking her in when no one else would, at least that was what Jaine had told her growing up. And since she had never come into contact with any other member of her family, Merdith was inclined to believe her.

The farther they traveled from Jaine's small home, the more her spirits lifted. This had been the last visit that they had scheduled to fit in today. Meredith was pleasantly surprised to find that it was still quite a long time before the day was over. She was eager to spend the rest of her day with Aiden once she tracked him down.

Celia kissed her forehead affectionately before letting her race out of the carriage. She could hear the woman's indulgent laughter fading behind her as she took the stairs two at a time to the door. Meredith didn't wait for the servant to open it for her and smiled at his surprised and disgruntled expression. She headed for the east wing where Aiden and his brother's rooms were.

She was surprised that the men preferred the ground floor rooms to the ones upstairs like their parents in the southern wing. On her way towards the east wing, she had a servant tell her which room was Aiden's. Meredith continued on, almost trembling with excitement and her unsteady nerves. She had to take a moment before she knocked on his door.

There was no response, so she knocked again. Still nothing. She tested the handle and found it unlocked. She turned the handle and pushed the door open. The interior was shockingly bare. Confused she wondered if this was only a spare room, but the guest suite she was currently sleeping in was infinitely more inviting than this one. Two lonely armchairs were braced against the far wall, their only companion being an empty desk stationed along the other.

There were no drapes on the windows, nor was there anything personal on the walls. Hesitantly, she went to the bedroom. While this room had the advantage of a rug, it was nearly as empty as the sitting room. A huge bed dominated one wall, but had only a single pillow and a thin sheet on its broad surface. The bed was neatly made and the pillow undisturbed, further cementing the idea of this being a spare room.

She went to the dresser and found it at least was filled with fresh sheets and pillowcases. Another door led to an impressive closet that was modestly filled with men's clothing. Meredith closed the closet and returned to the bed. She wanted to bury her nose in the fabric to see it Aiden's scent clung to the material. She satisfied herself by lifting the pillow to her face, but it was freshly washed and held no scent beside that of soap and sunshine.

She set the pillow back to its original spot and smoothed out the wrinkles. The door to the sitting room shut loudly making her jump and snatch her hand away from the pillow. Alarmed and panicking, she hid beneath the bed. She bit her lips shut and willed her hammering heart to quiet. The space beneath the bed was mercifully dust free and high enough for her to slip under easily.

She saw a pair of boots enter the room just before the bed sagged and creaked beneath the person's weight. One by one they were pulled off and dropped to the floor before the man walked to the closet and opened the door, shedding articles of clothing all along the way. She flushed hotly when she saw the man's bare ankles as he kicked his pants away.

Chastising herself for blushing over a man's bare legs, Meredith did her best not to fidget least her clothes make any noise to alert the man to her presence. Then the man disappeared into the closet. She weighted the possibility making an escape before he was finished dressing and found it quite unlikely she would be able to make it across the room without being heard.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to wet her dry mouth as she crawled closer to the door, stopping once she reached the edge of the bed. A strong grip fastened about her ankle and dragged her out from beneath the bed. She shrieked and tried to wriggle out of the man's grip. Then she was faced with Aiden's amused expression.

Meredith bit her lips together annoyed that he had found her and relieved that it was indeed Aiden. She huffed a breath that pushed a strand of hair away from her face and smiled at Aiden sheepishly. He helped her to her feet and brushed imaginary bits of dust from her dress and hair. He was half-dressed, his chest bare with his pants hanging loosely about his hips.

"Shall I ask why you were hiding beneath my bed?"

He regarded her with a slight grin as he took a step back from her. Meredith couldn't help her eyes from roaming over the muscled planes of his body. Her mouth began to water as well as other parts of her anatomy.

"I was startled when I heard the door open," she managed.

His grin widened.

"And why were you in my bedroom to begin with?"

Meredith clamped her lips shut least she tell him the truth. One of his brows lifted and she noticed a small scar running just along the top of the tapering arch, stopping just before reaching his temple.

"I was. . .I was looking for you."

"Well, here I am," he said, his voice dropping slightly lower and softer.

The inflection of his voice brought her senses to attention. She swayed unconsciously closer to him, wanting to be near his warmth.

"Yes, here you are."

His eyes swirled gold at her tone, and she found herself staring up into his face as her back hit the bed. His hot mouth closed over hers, his tongue seeking entrance. Willing and hungry, Meredith opened her mouth, meeting his tongue with hers. She felt his groan vibrate through her body, making her body pulse in anticipation.

Meredith nipped at his lips with her teeth. He growled at her and restrained her hands above her head before traveling down to her breasts. He licked her through her dress, keeping his eyes on her face as he teased her. She wanted him to rip her dress from her as he had this morning, but if that kept happening she would soon be forced to walk around naked.

Moaning her frustrations, Meredith arched into Aiden's mouth. His hand tightened around her wrists and he moved away with a soft chuckle. She watched as he pushed her dress up over her thighs, his big hands running lightly over her pale flesh. He teased her by running his hands along her inner thigh, going no higher than where her dress was bunched around her hips.

"Impatient are we? It has only been a few hours since you've had me this morning." He growled the words just before his tongue swept over the shell of her ear. Meredith shivered and tugged on her captured hands. His breathy chuckle made her shiver again.

"Stay where you are. I'll be back in a moment."

His weight lifted from her and he disappeared into closet coming back moments later with a bit of silk in his hands. Aiden stripped her of her clothing, pulling her dress over her head and her undergarments down her legs. Then he circled the bed and used the silk to tie her hands together. She stared at him, confused as he crossed back to the other side. He smiled at her, his eyes mischievous and burning gold.

"One more moment. I'm going to lock the door."

He left her, naked with her hands bound to leave the room once more. Meredith pushed herself up and awkwardly made her way to the edge of the bed. He was back and pushing her back on to the sheets before she had made much progress.

"Lay still," he whispered.

Meredith nodded as his hands began a slow exploration over her body. His light touch raised goose-pimples all over her skin. She trembled and panted as he painted her skin with his touch. When his fingers skimmed over her thighs once more, Meredith spread them wide, beseeching him to touch the tormented flesh that ached for him.

"So beautiful."

His touch skimmed over the join where her hips met her thigh, so agonizingly close to her pussy. Teasingly, his fingers stroked back up to her hip and up her ribs. She let out a moan of disappointed frustration.

Then he was pinching and teasing her breasts. His mouth pressed hotly against her throat as he settled his big body between her splayed thighs. She groaned in appreciation as his warmth met her skin and the proof of his desire rubbed against her through his trousers.

She tried to press down upon him, to relieve the aching with some friction. He obliged by rotating his hips against her. She sucked in a gasp as he pushed and swiveled against her heated flesh. Meredith moved her hips in time with his, forcing herself against the hard bulge trapped in his pants. The delicious friction gave her only partial relief and only made her body ache deeper.

"What do you want Meredith? Tell me what you want."

She whimpered, how was he managing to speak when it seemed all her concentration was focused on where their bodies were rubbing against one another. Abruptly, he stilled. She cried out in torment.

"Tell me what you want or I'll stop."

She gave way immediately, longing for relief.

"I want you, Aiden. I want you to make love to me. Please, Aiden. I ache for you."

He smiled at her, satisfaction gleaming within his golden eyes. Her insides tightened painfully as he pushed down his pants over his lean hips. Her mouth watered as his erection sprung free. She wanted desperately to touch him, but her bound hands prevented her. Instead, she lifted her hips upward, trying to brush herself against his straining flesh.