The Triplets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took control of her hips, pulling her against him as he rubbed his shaft against her wet slit. Meredith shuddered as he stroked over the particularly sensitive bundle of nerves with each pass. He teased her some more when he dipped in slightly before stroking her again. She threw her bound hands over his neck and drew him down to her with impatience.

She kissed him in desperation, whispering her anguished pleas against his mouth. She felt him smile wickedly before he thrust into her. He filled her to the brim, stretched all her insides to make room for his immense presence. Meredith whimpered as he pumped slowly into her.

She couldn't help but continue whispering in his ear as he quickened his thrusting. Then her words became incoherent as she lost herself in the rushing tide of her release. She bucked her hips against him unable to think beyond the sharp jabs of pleasure as he drove her higher. Meredith couldn't breathe as she drowned in her release.

Aiden continued to stroke into her slowly. Overly sensitive, she gasped with each glide even as her body eased slightly. He didn't let her body rest, instead it began climbing again. She whimpered against his damp throat as he unrelentingly shoved his body against hers. The wet sounds of their bodies colliding into each other almost drowned out the sound of their harsh breathing.

"Please. . .Aiden."

He quickened his rhythm and used his hands to maneuver her hips to meet his. Meredith cried out with each deep thrust. Then she was crashing again, lost in the blissfully painful release he commanded out of her tired body. She felt him expand just before his seed spilled into her. He growled possessively, his big chest shaking from the intensity of his thrumming. She had missed the sound and feel of his thrumming. He hadn't done so when they had come together this morning.

He remained hard within her, his erection unabated. She moaned as her pussy fluttered around his shaft, too aware of each twitch and pulse. Aiden let more of his weight settle on her, his hard chest rubbed against her breasts. She sighed at the pleasurable sensation.

Impossibly, desire flooded her again, giving her enough energy to her rock her hips against him. His eyes flared and burned as he pulled out of her slowly. He pushed back in with a swift jerk, making her moan in pleasure. Aiden continued seemingly tireless, pulling back excruciatingly slow before thrusting back into her, hard and deep. Her bound hands caressed the back of his head, tangling her fingers into his long, thick hair.

She feared she would black out from the amount of pleasure assaulting her, but her body stubbornly remained conscious as Aiden forced the whirlpool of her desire to spiral upwards once more just before he spilled into her. He collapsed exhausted against her for a moment before rolling so that she lay sprawled upon him.

With relief, she felt him begin to soften, still lodge deep in her body. His warmth and presence was comforting and she was disappointed when he withdrew. She let out a small complaint and he chuckled before slipping back inside of her. Meredith sighed happily and nuzzled her face against his damp chest.

She felt his hand comb through the long tangle of her hair. Her scalp prickled pleasantly as he reached the ends. Her hands were still looped around his neck.

"Aiden, my hands."

He grumbled, but untied her and flung the scrap of silk off the bed. Meredith stroked her freed hands over his impressive chest and stomach. He squirmed when her fingers brushed over his ribs. Smiling against his chest, she repeated the motion before nipping her teeth against his flat nipple. In a rush, he hardened inside of her.

Amazed, Meredith lifted her eyes to his. He had a grimace on his face, but his eyes were burning again.

"You'll be the death of me. I'll be nothing but a withered husk."

Meredith laughed and sat up, pressing her hips down on his. She shivered as he filled her once more.

"What a pleasant way to die," she said breathlessly.

He grunted beneath her as she rocked her hips against his. She rode him slowly, building up her own pleasure. Meredith smiled as he fisted his hands on the sheets, the cords of his throat tensing. Meredith lowered her mouth and bit into the hard muscle, testing her teeth against his salty skin. Aiden moaned, the sound ending in a growl as she moved her mouth further and bit down on the muscle in his shoulder.

He kept perfectly still beneath her, aside from the heaving of his chest as he panted and the tensing of his muscles. Meredith drifted her mouth back up and licked his ear as she rocked her hips faster against him. His heated breaths fanned over her shoulder and breasts. Then she closed her teeth against the fleshy lobe. He shuddered beneath her.

Feeling an amazing sense of power, Meredith leaned back up and undulated her body over his. His hands came up on either side of her hips and helped her move over him. She saw his jaw flex as his eyes fell on her bouncing breasts. Reaching back to grasp his thighs, Meredith dug her nails into the hard muscles and watched as his eyes fluttered and he hissed a breath through his clenched teeth.

She raked her nails over his skin before leaning forward once more and bit down hard on his neck. He jerked beneath her and growled loudly before he was flipping her over and pummeled his body into hers. She crested instantly. Her pussy spasming rhythmically over him as he thrust into her. He growled low and menacing, sending chilling thrills up her spine. Then she felt him coating her insides with his hot seed. She moaned as the heat bathed her insides.

Aiden pulled her against him, possessively as he rolled them to their sides. His breaths came in great heaving gasps beneath her cheek. His arms crushed her tight against him as if she would disappear if he didn't hold her close enough. Meredith tried to soothe him by running her hands slowly up and down his tense back.

After a moment, his big body trembled on a shaky breath before he loosened his hold. He withdrew his softened member from her body. Meredith shivered as his seed gushed out of her, still hot from Aiden's body.

"Damn," he gasped.

Meredith chuckled and continued stroking him, fascinated by the play of his muscles beneath her fingers.

"We'll kill each other before we make it to the wedding day."

"Hmm," she agreed.

He laughed and drew further away. His eyes were slowly fading back to their original blue.

"Like I said, what a pleasant way to die."

He frowned, but Meredith could see the humor in his eyes.

"I'd rather we not die until we're both white with age and toothless."

Meredith snorted.

"No doubt, you'll still be lecherous enough to chase after women."

"Only one woman," he corrected.

Meredith felt her heart swell painfully full at his words. Her eyes burned with tears, but she refused to let them fall. They lay wrapped in each other for a long time until his stomach grumbled so loudly, she felt it.

They laughed and rose from the bed. He playfully threw her back onto the bed, just so she would have to crawl off again. She retaliated by poking her finger between his ribs. He grimaced and held her at bay as he proposed a truce.

Aiden's closet led to a spacious bathing area. Meredith tried to wash quickly, aware of Aiden's gaze on her as she soaped and rinsed her body. She bent forwards to wash her legs and the sticky mess between her thighs when she felt his hands on her. He soaped her back and breasts all while pressing his naked body against hers.

He slipped into her body with her bent forward clutching the tub. His soapy chest slipped along her back as he thrust into her, his hands kneading her breasts and cupped the mound of her pussy, his fingers working against the sensitive nubbin between her legs as he thrust into her. Her moans reverberated loudly against the tiles accompanied by Aiden's deeper growls.

They came swiftly, simultaneously. Meredith collapsing against the tub, Aiden holding her body up from the tiles. He lifted her and helped her rinse the drying soap off her body. Once he had wrapped a towel around he, Aiden pushed her out of the bathing room. Meredith laughed and dried her body before toweling her hair dry as much as she could.

When Aiden emerged, damp and fully clothed, Meredith had dressed as well and was trying to use her fingers to untangle her hair. Aiden pulled out a small brush from somewhere and bade her to sit on the bed. He brushed her hair smooth, surprising her by how gently he did so.

Aiden led her to the kitchen and charmed a late supper out of the cook. They ate at one of the kitchen counters and Meredith had never been happier. She fed him morsels from her fingers and shivered each time his tongue licked them clean. When they finished the simple meal, he was leading her back to her room in the guest suite.

Once they reached her door, she hesitated going inside. He smiled at her and pressed soft lingering kisses to her lips. Meredith wanted desperately for him to come in with her, but she knew it was one thing to sneak a few hours together and another to wake up in the same room with his family so close. His hands brushed a few strands of hair away from her face before he reached behind her and opened the door to her room.

"Goodnight, Meredith."

She reached up and pressed her lips against his, wanting to show the depth of emotions rushing thought her that she couldn't express in words.

"Stay with me?" she asked.

His brow arched, showing off the little scar again. Then he nodded and followed her inside. She held his hand as she led him to the bed. Meredith slipped her dress off and tossed it over the back of a chair. Aiden watched her, his eyes following each of her movements. Then she crawled into the bed, beneath the covers. He hesitated for a moment before shedding his own clothes.

Meredith ran her eyes in appreciation over his body. He draped his clothes over hers and slipped into bed with her. The warmth of his body instantly enveloped her. She wrapped her body over his, sighing in contentment when his heavy arms circled her as well. Meredith rubbed her face into Aiden's chest, lulled to sleep by the rhythmic pulse of his heartbeat.

(Aiden)

He was exhausted, sexually sated, and extremely comfortable. Still he was unable to sleep. Meredith's slim body was curved to fit into his side, her palm resting above his heart. One of her legs was thrown over his hip to thread between his bulkier legs. He brushed his hand lightly over her spine beneath the covers.

Aiden felt her nuzzle her face against his skin before she sighed and settled again. An emotion suspiciously close to love sunk roots deep into his heart. He wondered if that was why her hand was placed just so on his chest to spread her seeds into his body. He shook the ludicrous thought out of his head.

He reached down and tucked the covers over Meredith's shoulder. Even if he couldn't sleep, he would watch over hers and chase away any demons that threatened her rest. Aiden pressed his lips to the crown of her head, inhaling her sweet scent laced with the scent of his soap.

His conscious mind slowly, reluctantly surfaced from the first restful night he'd had in forever. Aiden squinted against the brightness of the room, slightly disoriented. The room he was in didn't look like his own, there was too much stuff.

His thoughts finally met up with his memories. He was in Meredith's room. She was no longer in bed with him. She wasn't even in the room. Groaning as his body protested his movements, Aiden pushed himself up and out of the bed. His clothes were still draped over the chair he had tossed them over last night as was Meredith's dress beneath.

Slow and stiff, he dressed and left her bedroom. It was well past morning and he suspected that it was precariously close to midday. The house was quiet and he wondered just where the hell everyone was. He nearly knocked Meredith over as he turned the corner. On reflex he caught hold of the tray she was carrying with one hand and used the other to grab her around the waist.

She let out a startled yelp and held on to both the tray and his arm. Aiden waited for her to steady herself before releasing her waist. She smiled at him, beautiful and alluring.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up."

Aiden snorted.

"I had quite the time prying your arm off of me so I could leave the bed. You seemed obstinately determined to keep me there."

He laughed then, imagining her trying to lift his heavy arm without waking him.

"How long have you been about?"

"A few hours. I've been rather busy while you've slept the day away."

"I'm surprised how well I slept. I can't remember how long it has been since I've slept through the night."

She raised her brows at his comment before tugging on the covered tray he was still holding. He relinquished it and followed her as she led him back to her room. Then she ordered him to sit and eat. Aiden smiled at her commanding tone and obliged her since he was starving.

She'd brought him a plate piled high with several different foods. When he looked at her, she blushed prettily.

"I didn't know what you would like, so I just picked out a bit of everything."

Aiden felt the roots he had discovered last night spread deeper into his body. He swallowed the surge of emotion and hoped he didn't look like the smitten fool he knew he was. Aiden pulled her to sit next to him and kissed her. Her soft lips trembled as his lips lingered and tasted her. She pulled away and drew in a shaky breath.

"Eat," she commanded softly.

Aiden laughed, heart full to bursting and ate till the plate was empty. Meredith stared at him and the empty plate.

"I cannot believe you finished all of that."

He kissed her again, just because he could.

"It takes a lot to satisfy this big of a person."

She blushed again, catching his innuendo. Then she was standing up and covering the tray.

"I'll just take this back now."

"Meredith."

She froze and glanced at him over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen. . ."

Aiden stood and pried her fingers away from the tray before setting it back on the low table. He stepped towards her, watching her wring her fingers together anxiously.

"What is making you so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous."

"My mistake."

He leaned over her and ran the tip of his nose along her cheek. She sucked in a quick breath as his mouth hovered over hers. He ghosted her lips with his breath and watched them trembled apart.

"How should I thank you for being so considerate of my needs?"

Her eyes widened, silver flashed around the edges of her eyes. Aiden was momentarily captivated by the slow flicker of silver that lashed at her green iris'. Then she broke his concentration by fluttering her lashes. His lips quirked in chagrin at being held incapacitated merely by her eyes.

"You need only say a word of thanks," she whispered.

"I believe I can do much better than that."