The Troll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing moved. The troll lay on her, its cock erect and still in her cunt, for all intents just a wooden doll. Then she slowly came down from her trance as the enormity of what happened hit her. At first it was just tears then she broke down in loud, choking sobs. Minutes later the tears slowed and she felt an overwhelming need.

'I need a fucking pee.' Sarah said in an exhausted voice that seemed to come from somewhere else. Lee was stunned by what had happened and also her language, he had never heard her swear before.

'Oh god Lee. I can't get this fucking thing off me, it's stuck in my cunt,' she said angrily as she tried futilely to move the troll.

'Get off me you fucking shit prick,' she screamed at the troll as she lost control of her emotions. 'Get the fuck off me,' and she broke down crying again. 'Fuck,' she screamed in frustration as she realised it wasn't going to move.

Then she let out a series of swear words as she struggled to move to the side of the bed, the troll clinging to her, its wooden penis still deep inside her.

'Aahg.' She moaned as she tried to stand.

'Are you alright?' Lee asked quietly and she turned a withering glare at him.

'Am I fucking alright? I've just been raped by a wooden troll doll on my wedding night, I'm skewered on a fucking foot long wooden cock which is sticking in my cunt and going half way through my body, it hurts like shit every time I try and move, I need a piss, I'm full of fucking sperm or whatever shit this thing has pumped into me and you want to know if I'm fucking alright? Yeah, I'm having a fucking great time aren't I? So thanks for fucking asking.'

'Argh fuck,' she cried. As she swung her feet over the side of the bed the troll reached up and grabbed her breasts with its tiny hands; its fingers digging into the soft flesh. She had no alternative other than to put her hands under its ass and hold it to her body. Slowly, painfully she laboured to her feet. The troll looking ridiculously small as it clung to her, its legs between hers and wrapped around her legs as she staggered towards the toilet. As she sat his cock became soft and slipped from her cunt. She sighed in relief as the blood and sperm filling her cunt slowly dripped from her and she sobbed as she flushed her bladder. It was difficult but she managed to get some toilet paper and clean her cunt.

With a toilet and basin to aid her she again struggled to her feet and by the time she stood, to her dismay the troll's cock had become hard and filled her. With nowhere else to go she started back to her bed but the troll, now reinvigorated started fucking her. With her hands under its ass it was more a matter of self-preservation to work with his rhythm supporting him as he withdrew then pulling him to her as he rammed the length of his cock into her. She couldn't walk. His cock was so big and hard that she had no alternative other than to back up against the wall, walking was too painful as it humped her. She slumped back, legs spread as wide as she could giving him entry to her body.

Lee couldn't drag his eyes away as he watched the troll fuck Sarah. Only feet away he could see the long shaft sliding into her cunt, the lips stretched around his girth, his massive balls swaying back and forth erotically as the troll buried his cock into Sarah's dripping cunt. He found the scene arousing, his naked cock hard and throbbing a drop of pre cum sliding down its length as he watched. And it was a subconscious reaction as his hand went to his cock and started slowly stroking his throbbing meat.

'You're fucking joking, you fucking bastard, you're actually getting off enjoying this,' she screamed as she saw his erection. Then her body started to spasm as another orgasm washed over her.

For Sarah the rest of the evening was spent in a sexual haze. The troll was inexhaustible and by morning her core muscles were screaming for relief as she had orgasm after orgasm. With sunrise the troll withdrew from her and took its former position on the dresser.

Lee held Sarah as she cried into his chest. In time they left the bedroom. After breakfast they cuddled in the lounge room trying to get over the horror of the night.

"Honey I desperately need you to make love to me. Let's do it here, away from that monster,' she said, pleading with him. Lee kissed her gently and fondled her breast. As his arousal grew he slipped his hand down her body, his hand cupped her pussy and she let out a slow moan of relief, if not pleasure, as his finger slipped over her clit and into her cunt. She lifted her hips for him.

'Oh yes, do it baby, make love to me baby, fuck me.'

Sarah spread her legs willingly for him and Lee rose above her and climbed between her thighs. She closed her eyes and pulled him to her.

Then the quiet was shattered by an agonised scream as Lee collapsed onto her. She groaned in pain as an elbow dug into her breast and his knee gave her a bruising thump then landed on her stomach as he scrambled frantically over her.

Then Sarah screamed as she saw Lee fall to the floor, the troll behind him riding him like a jockey on a horse, its foot long cock rammed painfully up his ass, blood seeping from his torn sphincter. The troll withdrew his bloody cock from Lee's ass and turned to Sarah as Lee lay on the floor sobbing and holding a hand over his bloody ass.

'Oh no, no, no, no,' she wailed as the troll picked up her PJ's, wiped its cock then grabbed her ankles. Pulling her to the floor he lifted her to her knees. 'NOOOO,' she screamed as his intent became clear. She struggled to get away from him but to no avail and it was only a matter of moments before she felt his cock spread her ass cheeks and prod her ass.

He was gentler with her than Lee but it was still painful as he worked the head of his cock into her tight hole.

'It's in, oh my god it's going in... there's more. Fuck it hurts, how much more? I can't take any more arrgghhh,' she groaned as the full 12 inches filled her ass. But minutes later she was moaning in pleasure as yet another orgasm swept through her body.

They tried to leave but found they couldn't. They tried to lock themselves in a room but somehow the door wouldn't lock. Ultimately they accepted that there was nothing they could do. For the two weeks of their honeymoon they resigned themselves to the fact that their evenings would be spent with Sarah spread on her back being fucked by the troll. To Sarah's disgust and In spite of his embarrassment, lee spent the evenings with a permanent erection watching, playing with himself.

The honeymoon was difficult for Tahlia, she imagined all sorts of sexual adventures between Sarah and Lee. It was with some trepidation that she looked at her phone to see Sarah calling. The call was brief and Tahlia agreed to meet Sarah. She sounded upset.

'I'm going to tell you a story that you won't believe but trust me, I'm not on drugs. Then I'm going to make you an offer that will upset you because you can't refuse it but I want years of your life. And you're going to give them to me,' she said grabbing the front of Tahlia's blouse and pulling her so they were face to face, barely inches apart. Tahlia could see the look of desperation in Sarah's eyes.

Tahlia listened in silence as Sarah told her everything. She had a growing sense of joy and arousal as the tale unfolded.

'Look, understand where I'm coming from. A divorce is out of the question for both of us. We would be disowned and left without any money. And if any of the true story leaked out daddy would kill Lee... probably me too, and I mean that as said. We wouldn't be the first. Whatever happens, as far as appearances go we have to have a successful marriage. But Lee's not going to stay without a sexual partner. That's where you come in. I want you to be a live in housekeeper. But in fact, you will be a live in lover for Lee. You've got to be the most willing, adventurous fucking whore because I'm going to pay for your education and give you a huge living allowance. You're going to come out of this rich baby.'

'God only knows what the future holds. I think... I'm sure I'm pregnant, with what? Who knows, do I give birth to a fucking troll. I would kill myself, I really would. But for the time being... Tahlia... please, help me,' and the tears were rolling down her eyes.

Tahlia hid her elation as she agreed to Sarah's request. "Yes, yes, yeeeeeessss,' she screamed in elation when she was alone at home. She quickly rang her sister and broke down crying with emotion as she thanked her time and time again. She couldn't wait and that night she went straight to Sarah's house where she took up her new position.

Lee opened the door slowly. He smiled at Tahlia as they heard a rhythmic rustling of bed clothes and a series of long, drawn out moans of pleasure. Tahlia peered around the corner. Her eyes opened wide, her pulse quickened and her breathing stopped as she took in the sight of Sarah, her legs spread wide and her knees drawn up to give the troll access to her cunt. But it was the glistening pole and swaying balls that mesmerised her. She had never seen anything as decadent, and erotic in her life. She made no move to leave and a small moan escaped her lips as Lee reached around her and started fondling her breasts.

Then the troll tilted his head back and Tahlia's mouth dropped open in shock, her stomach turned as its tongue slowly extended from its mouth, whipping around like a malevolent serpent. Then the tip centred on Sarah's clit. Tahlia took an involuntary step back.

'Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh,' Sarah moaned in ecstasy, arching her back as the tip whipped back and forth across her super sensitive bud. Then she collapsed back on the bed, panting as his tongue broke contact.

Áaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh,' she cried again as he whipped her clit with his tongue, and again, and again.

Tahlia watched in awe as the troll tormented Sarah's clit with its tongue until she was begging for release, sweat dripping from her body.

'Compliments of Mona,' the words formed in her head as the troll turned its head to face Tahlia and gave her a leering smile and a wink.

She could feel a burning heat in her cunt and Lee couldn't help but notice the sparkling excitement in her eyes as she turned to him, a self-satisfied smirk on her face. If he only knew.

"Oh god that's so exciting. You're going to get the greatest fuck in your life," she said to him.

Some months later Sarah anxiously looked at the nurse. 'How is it?' She asked nervously, uncertain as to what was growing inside her body.

'Do you want to know what its sex is?' the nurse asked. And when Sarah nodded the nurse broke out into a smile and said 'all the signs are perfect and I can say without any doubt that you are having a boy.'

Sarah looked at Tahlia and they shared a relieved smile.

Two years later Tahlia announced that she was pregnant. At the time Sarah was having her third child.

12