All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 06'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I know," Clark whispered back. "We play this right and I think we might both be motherfuckers by the end of it."

That's the spirit, boys! You know where your big hard cocks belong, right up your own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between your mother's legs that you came out of. You are sure a pair of very lucky motherfuckers, since your mom's just as hot for your big cocks as you are for your mother's cunt. It's great that you both got to unload your big balls and shoot your huge doses of creamy semen. One small objection, though. You should have shot all that rich sperm right up your mother's twat, not just over her tits. Up your mother's twat is where your sperm belongs.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
fuck yeah

awesome series.

metallianmetallianover 10 years ago
Great

A great series, keep up the good work.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
keep going

Whoever "W.A.R. Associate" is, should get the fuck off this site and go back to the Tea Party site where he belongs! If he thinks this story is sick, then he's a sick fuck for reading it. This story and the whole series is awesome!! Let's hope that all the trophy wives and their offspring get together and have a huge fucking orgy!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
keep going

Whoever "W.A.R. Associate" is, should get the fuck off this site and go back to the Tea Party site where he belongs! If he thinks this story is sick, then he's a sick fuck for reading it. This story and the whole series is awesome!! Let's hope that all the trophy wives and their offspring get together and have a huge fucking orgy!

blackfenblackfenover 10 years ago
great

loving this series, very well done

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who liked the story.

@blackfen - - love your work. Are you going to write more? Please say you are!

Fucker666666Fucker666666over 10 years ago
Wonderful

The whole series is absolutely wonderful. Big huge tits, wanton and wild moms, horny sons, it does not get any better than this. Eagerly waiting for the next instalment.

writingontheedgewritingontheedgeover 10 years ago

Every installment gets more twisted and perverse - and I mean that in the good way. Fun times!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Though each chapter has big titted moms and well hung sons, I love how you make each chapter an individual story and not the same "fuck me with your big cock" over and over. Great series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES