The Trophy Wives Club 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,549 Followers

"God, mom - - we're sat here jerking off, watching you strip. Of course we do," Clark said.

Annie stepped over to the bench and knelt between them, Clark on her left, Bruce on her right, her corset partially undone, her big jugs pushing at the material. She slowly reached out and brushed their hands away from the cocks, wrapping her silk clad fingers around her sons' stiff, thick pricks.

"Oh Jesus," Clark groaned, watching his mother's gloved hand slide up the length of his cock and back down, her other hand mirroring the action with his brother's dick.

"Such big cocks for Mommy," she breathed, looking from one to the other, her fingers barely meeting around their girth, both of them continuing to record her every move. "Now my hands are full with these big, beautiful cocks, I guess you're going to have to work together to undo my corset."

The pair of them leaned forward together, their free hands grasping the sides of their mother's corset and popping the next few fasteners with such ease that Annie guessed they must have done it before. In seconds, her huge, fake tits were free of the red silk, her small, rock hard pink nipples exposed to her sons' gaze.

"God damn, they're gorgeous," Clark gasped.

"So fucking big," Bruce whispered.

Both of them recording all the while, the brothers instantly filled their free hands with their mother's huge tits though both fell well short of covering the firm, pale orbs. Annie groaned as she felt her sons cup, grope and caress her enhanced jugs, both of them gently pinching her nipples, making her gasp as she felt her pussy flood with juices.

"So fucking big," Bruce said again, unable to believe he finally had a hand on his mother's tits.

"Glad you like them," Annie purred, her gloved hands still stroking their hard-ons. "Any time you want them, boys, you just gotta ask. And not just my tits, either."

"Good," Bruce said, letting go of her tit and using his free hand to gently pull her head closer to his prick. "Cause I really want you to suck my cock, mom. Will you?" he asked, watching her nuzzle the base of his cock as she held it upright.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in delight, planting little kisses up the hard column of flesh until she reached the big, flared head. She flicked out her tongue and lashed around the rosy knob before her lips parted and she slipped her son's cockhead into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," Bruce sighed, drawing the word out as he watched and filmed his mother sucking on his prick.

Annie bobbed her head up and down his dick, taking as much into her mouth as she could with the difficult angle. She lifted her head off and smiled up at him. "You like Mommy sucking your cock?" she asked with a big smile.

"Like you even need to ask," Bruce said, guiding her head back down, grinning as she stuffed his big dick back into her mouth.

"Do I get a turn?" Clark asked.

"Of course, darling," Annie said. She kissed Bruce's cock lovingly then moved across slightly, pulling Clark's thick cock towards her and eagerly cramming the huge knob between her lips, slurping and licking at the big length.

"Uhhhh, Jesus - - I don't believe this," Clark gasped, his new video recorder capturing every movement of her head as she noisily sucked on his cock.

"Mmmm, believe it, baby," she said looking up at him. "It's happening, and it's going to happen again and again," she said before plunging her mouth back over his cock.

Beside her, Bruce stood up then reached down to her g-string, pulling the bow on first one side then the other, the tiny piece of material falling away.

"Get up here, mom," he said, gently gripping her hip and lifting her up. Still managing to suck on Clark's big cock, Annie half stood and moved sideways, her knees on the bench's cushions and tucked under her belly, her huge tits squashed against the cushions and Clark's thighs, her perfect, round ass pointing up and back at Bruce.

"Uhhhhh fuck yeah," she sighed, taking her mouth off Clark's dick as she felt Bruce's big length slide easily inside her pussy she was so wet. He half knelt, half stood behind her, feeding his long cock into her soaking wet cunt, sliding back and forth before he ended up balls deep in her. "Mmmmm - - Clark?" she asked dreamily. "Your brother's fucking me - - his big, fat - - cock is in my pussy." She bent her head and licked around the knob of his prick. "And you're next," she said.

"Can't believe - - I'm finally fucking you, mom," Bruce gasped, watching and recording his prick, slick with his mother's juices, disappear inside her tight, wet cunt before he dragged it almost all the way out, then slid it back inside over and over. He used his free hand to grab her ass cheeks, spreading them so he could get a better view, her puckered, hairless asshole exposed to him.

Annie held Clark's thick cock upright and, as her other son fucked her slowly, she pushed herself down on Clark's dick, the muscles in her throat working as she struggled to take him as deep as she could. She coughed and gagged, rearing back as she spat a huge wad of saliva on to his big fuck meat, before trying again. It took her a few attempts but eventually her lips met her hand as almost all of his huge prick slid down her throat.

"Shit," Clark breathed, recording everything. "Mom's deep throating me!" he said, half to himself, half to his brother.

Annie pulled her head back, took a deep breath, and then slid her mouth down her son's cock again, humming in pleasure as she took his length all the way down to his big balls. She twisted her head a little, moving his dick around in her throat, letting him thrust in and out gently a few times before she pulled back.

"Impressed?" she asked, spitting a wad of saliva over his prick and smearing it round, her silk glove darkened by the liquid.

"Damn, mom, no girl's ever been able to do that with me before," Clark said.

She smiled and winked up at him before looking over her shoulder at Bruce who was concentrating on sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck Mommy hard and make her cum!" she demanded before turning back to Clark's cock and stuffing it back down her throat. Bruce grabbed her hip with his free hand and began slamming his big dick deep into her cunt on every thrust, loving the feel of her hot, wet pussy clasping his prick. "Yeah - - fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!" Annie shouted as she took a break from deep throating Clark and caught her breath. "Fuck me! Making me - - fucking cum!" she groaned as Bruce's hard and fast thrusts quickly brought her to the brink of climax and pushed her over, her body shaking between them as she came, one son fucking her cunt, the other with his prick in her mouth.

"Oh baby - - oh baby, stop - - stop a moment," she gasped, reaching back to slow Bruce's thrusts. "Take it out, please baby," she sighed. Disappointed as he was, Bruce did as she asked and slowly drew his big dick from her tight pussy.

"Is it my turn to fuck you, mom?" Clark asked as Annie climbed off the bench and stood up.

"Sort of," she said with a smile before motioning for Bruce to sit back on the bench. Once he had, she straddled him, her knees either side of him, her huge tits in his face as she reached down and guided his cock back into her pussy. "Mmmm, fuck that's good," she sighed, sliding down his fuck meat before looking over at Clark.

"Okay, baby," she said, reaching behind her and spreading her ass cheeks, the perfect mounds framed by her red suspenders. "Time to fuck Mommy up the ass."

Clark's eyes went wide with surprise and Bruce looked up at her from where he was sucking on her tits.

"Shit! Really?" Clark gasped.

"Bro, if you don't I will," Bruce said, making to move out from under his mother.

"Nuh-uh," she said, holding him in place by squashing her huge tits against his face. "You got my pussy first, your brother gets my ass first. Don't worry, you'll get your turn soon enough." She looked back to Clark. "Come on, baby - - Mommy's ass is horny and wants to get fucked."

Clark quickly stood behind her, taking hold of his spit covered cock and centring the bloated knob on her puckered, tight asshole. He pushed forward gently, letting his mother's butt open slowly and get used to the size of his thick member.

"Ahhhh, fuck - - yeah - - nice and slow, baby - - that's it," Annie sighed as the head and first inch of Clark's big dick popped into her asshole. "Come on - - give Mommy some more," she groaned, pushing back, more of her son's cock easing inside her butt.

"God, mom - - never thought you'd - - be into this," Clark gasped, pushing more of his dick up her ass. Bruce started to move beneath her, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, working with his brother to establish a rhythm.

"Oh baby - - I'm into all sorts of shit!" Annie laughed. "Now come on - - fuck Mommy hard - - double fuck the hell out of Mommy! Ahhhhhh fuck! Yeah!" she shouted as her sons did her bidding, both of them stuffing their big dicks deep into her holes.

Clark and Bruce had double teamed a number of girls but this was the first time they'd DP'd one and they couldn't get over how good it felt, fucking both her ass and cunt at the same time, each one making her holes tighter for the other. That it was their own sexy mother they were fucking just made it even better.

"Oh fuck - - fuck Mommy's pussy - - fuck Mommy's ass! Uugghhnnnn - - fuck! So good - - so fucking good!" Annie babbled, pushing back against both of them, feeling completely stuffed full of cock. While DP's always made her cum hard and fast, the fact it was her sons fucking her seemed to intensify it and within moments she felt her second orgasm fast approaching. "Oh you fuckers - - you motherfuckers - - making Mommy cum - - making Mommy cum!" she gasped, clasping Bruce's head to her huge tits as he and Clark pounded their cocks into both her holes.

"Fuck! Gonna cum too!" Bruce groaned around a mouthful of tit.

"Me too - - mom's ass is - - too tight!" Clark said.

"Cum on me," Annie managed to gasp. "Cum all over me," she said, weakly pushing Clark back. He moved, drawing his thick cock out of her ravished ass, and helped her lift herself off Bruce and lay on the floor on her back. She lay there in stockings, corset and gloves, cupping her huge, fake tits, smiling up at her sons as they knelt either side of her.

"Fuck!" Bruce yelled, jerking on his cock as it throbbed and pulsed in his hand, sending out the first of many thick lines of jism. It splashed against the side of his mother's nose, leaving a large pool of pearly white cum and a wide line trailing down her cheek. More and more followed, laying it heavy trails across her face, sealing her eyes shut or falling into her open mouth, her tongue swirling around her lips to catch her son's spunk.

"Ahhhh, shit!" Clark sighed, his own dick lurching and unleashing a huge salvo of cum across her tits, the first shot laying in an unbroken line from the far side of one tit, covering one of her nipples, to the huge mound nearest him. His prick heaved out another and another spurt, the viscous white fluid raining down, running over the slopes of her fake jugs and collecting in the small of her throat.

Without a word, they swapped, Clark now directing the last of his heavy outpouring over his mother's face while Bruce came over her tits. In no time at all, Annie lay gasping, her face and tits covered in cum.

"Shit, mom," Bruce laughed, stroking his softening cock. "You look like you've been in a bukkake movie."

"Mmmmm, I hope I have, darling," Annie said, using her fingers to scoop jizz from her eyes, licking her silk-clad fingers clean as she looked up at her sons. "Did you record all of that?"

"Sure did," Clark said, still pointing the camera at her. "Wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Good," Annie said, reaching over and taking hold of his half-hard cock, gently pulling him closer. She winked up at the camera and took his length into her mouth, swallowing it all the way down to his balls.

"Fuck, mom's going ass to mouth," Bruce gasped.

The sound of clapping hands suddenly broke in the room and all three of them looked over at the door where the shop owner, Jay, stood, applauding them.

"I do hope you don't mind me barging in, Mrs King," she said, "But when I heard one of your boys refer to you as mom, I couldn't help watching via the security camera."

"I take it you're not appalled by a mother getting fucked by both her sons?" Annie asked with a smile, scooping more jism off her tits and slurping it off her fingers.

"Not at all," Jay said. "My brother and I are equally close," she said with a wink. "I do have one question, though." Annie raised a cum streaked eyebrow. "How will you be paying for the lingerie you've just had covered in cum?"

The four of them smiled and laughed.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,549 Followers
12