All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 13'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
more, more!!!!

Seeing a new Trophy Wives story pop up this certainly was a great way to start my day, SS! Another 5 star story! Don't know where you're going with the doctor but it certainly sounds interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

nympholovernympholoverabout 10 years ago
More Please!

ohhh please I really need more of samantha, jessica and adam. What about them three in a orgy with jessicas sons and other girls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
grate more

PLS give use more of this truly lovely incest story Samantha and the rest of the trophy wives its hot & very sexy looking forward to chapters 14 % 15 and maybe or ty yours leann5red mawh XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another great story! Love this series and your other stories as well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 10 years ago
Can't Wait For The Next Chapter

You already have me in anticipation of Samantha spreading Jessica's cheeks open while Adam takes her ass. Not to mention what all Dr North might try to do with Jessica - but of course, several of the sons will most likely take care of the old doctor. So hurry, the suspense is killing me!

SirSinnSirSinnabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you liked this one - - I had fun writing it and injecting a little bit of suspense/plot with the introduction of Dr North. How's that going to pan out? I have plans!

Next chapter should be a couple of weeks or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent series

We know this aint fine literary art- this is hot fucking erotica and I just wanted to thank you. I've jerked off many times thanks to your hot stories. Love the combos, scenarios, etc. I hope you'll throw in some more double penetrations and since you like ass to mouth, etc how about something we rarely see in stories: ass to pussy, back and forth?

I saw some really hot gifs of ass to pussy and back on Tumblr and I've even tried it with a girlfriend since then and if she were a little more comfortable with it I'd fuck her hard til I was able to dump a load in both holes!! Just a suggestion. Thanks man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What I hate in your stories.......

One thing I hate about your stories is that you take too much time to post the next one..... Really good ones.....Dont keep us waiting too long......!!!!!!!

Adams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tremendous work

Always like to see some of your work in the New Stories section.

Chile Peeler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
booooooo

the sons need to beat the doctor up for trying to blackmail their mother--I know its a story--just mot good seeing other people wanting to take the fun away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES