All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 17'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great stuff

just wish the next story came faster

dddbbbdddbbbalmost 10 years ago

Though i'm not a big fan of the "always pulling out before coming", i found this to be another solid chapter of an overall great series.

The new plotline "19 year old golddigger(?)" and the yet unresolved case of the blackmailing doctor let me hope for several more encounters with the Trophy Wives Club. :)

db

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dont pull out

Please Dont take for ever on the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Another solid sexy story. I agree with the other commenters, though, that it has been a while since chapter 16.

In regards to a detail in the story, you had Bill unzipping Marie's dress and Annie pulling it off of Marie thus freeing Marie's braless tits. A little while later while Bill was busy with Annie, Marie took off her dress, bra and g string. She can't be both braless and wearing a bra. I know I'm being picky but little things like that bug me and my ocd. :-)

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Regarding the time it takes - - I am writing other series as well, you know! :)

@dddbbb - - I make no apologies for cumshots! I like 'em! The gold digger and blackmail will be resolved in the next couple of chapters.

@Sex4lf57 - - whoops! If I have time I'll re-sub the story with the correction. Thanks for pointing that out!

Shooter_45Shooter_45almost 10 years ago

Outstanding series! Too bad you'll be ending it around Ch 20 but i can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES