The Trophy Wives Club 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! Do it, Bill - - give us that cum!" Annie cried as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He took the hint and moved a little closer, aiming his still spurting cock at her mouth, giving her one or two shots before his mother moved closer and he did the same for her.

"Yeah - - cum for Mommy!" Marie said as she leaned forward and took his cock head in her mouth, taking the last of his jism. She leaned back and turned to Annie, kissing her, swapping his cum with her friend, the pair of them trading it back and fore as Bill watched.

The two busty MILFs finally parted and set about cleaning each other's tits of Bill's cum, taking it in turns to run their tongues over their huge, fake mounds, sucking and slurping up his thick lines of jizz. When they were finally clean, they kissed again, sharing the last of his cum with each other.

"Mmmmm, that was fun," Annie said. She looked up at Bill. "I'm guessing you enjoyed it, too, honey, judging by the amount of cum you delivered."

He laughed as he sat on the sofa, his now half-hard cock resting on his thigh.

"That was fantastic," he said.

"Glad you enjoyed it, sweetheart," Marie said, getting off the floor and sitting next to him, running her fingers over his brawny, muscled chest. "We might not be doing this in this house much longer if this whole divorce thing happens."

Annie got up and sat on the opposite side of Bill.

"This girl Thomas has fallen for has to be different from the others," she said. "Let me have a talk with someone I know, see if I can find anything out about her."

"Someone you know?" Marie asked. "Like a private detective or something?"

"Exactly like a private detective," Annie said. "I've had one on retainer for years, keeping an eye on Edgar every now and then in case he decides to stray. You and Thomas might have been honest and open with each other, but I've never wanted to bet on Edgar not finding another trophy wife at some point."

"So what will this detective do?" Bill asked.

Annie shrugged. "Investigate this girl's background, find out what it is about her that makes Thomas so ready to ditch you and rush off with her." She leaned in and kissed them both. "Leave it to me and I'll let you know how I get on," she said.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12