The Trophy Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to hold on for one more moment. I grabbed his very hard dick and placed in inside Teresa's waiting pussy, saying, "Ok, give me five more seconds," as I hurriedly sat her nearly straight up and crawled behind her so I could frame a perfect image when the blindfold came off. I turned her head sideways. I opened her mouth for a sensuous kiss while I pinched both of her nipples.

I told Tom to go ahead and take the blindfold off when he was ready, but he started pumping his cock into her opening first. Teresa started moaning feverishly into my mouth, as Tom kept pounding into her loins, now almost not wanting to see his mystery woman. I asked Tom, "Baby, don't you want to see who is taking your big dick?"

He answered, "I think it may be more of a turn on not knowing who she is when I cum all over the inside of her."

I could only say, "Mmmmm, that is hot, but I have something hotter for you to see before you cum. Bring your face down here so I can show you and take off the blinders."

I started a long distance tongue dance with Teresa while I groped her breast and took the blindfold off of my husband. His eyes lit up in pure lust and his pace of pounding his dick inside her increased. I offered him a nipple and told him to nibble on it while I continued to lick Teresa's face and play with the other nipple. We were both going to town on Teresa making her shriek as she started writhing in ecstasy. I took my right hand and proceeded to stick two fingers in Tom's ass, causing him to go crazy fucking my friend. Within a few minutes, Tom's cock grew harder, his pace was intense and both of them started screaming at the top of their lungs simultaneously. They both continued to scream for over a minute as waves of orgasm overtook both of them. After a few minutes, Tom stopped unloading buckets of cum into Teresa. He brought his face to hers for a beautiful, sensuous kiss.

I made my way down to grab his beautiful cock and started licking it clean. He jumped a little as he was very sensitive for the next few minutes. They kept kissing like newlyweds as I finished Tom and moved over to lick Tom's come out of my good friend. Teresa turned Tom's head to watch as I greedily licked her pussy clean. He mouthed wow and started to suck on my friend's breast again. We went back to work on Teresa, almost in perfect harmony until she started to move around uncontrollably.

I asked Tom, "What would you like to do to her now? I am making her ready for another climax."

Tom wasn't sure but then a thought from his penis came out and he opened Teresa's mouth and pushed nearly eight inches of his manhood into it, stroking it slowly in and out. My freshly fucked friend was starting to go crazy when I grabbed my vibrating dildo and shoved it into her pussy. I had to hold her legs tight as I swooped down to tongue fuck her ass.

Tom kept saying, "Gwen baby, I love you and your little friend, too."

We kept our assault on Teresa's body for another ten to fifteen minutes. She then started bucking like a bronco when I told Tom to look over his shoulder. I was rubbing her clit like crazy when all of the sudden, she flooded my face as she took Tom's cock deep down her throat. Tom was already close when he shouted, "Oh god, this is unbelievable and a few seconds later deposited more of his cum into her mouth."

Until today, I had only heard of women who could squirt when they climaxed. Now both Teresa and I knew how to make each cum everywhere making all three of us very surprised, excited and completely satisfied.

Tom could only reach over and kiss me saying, "This was easily our most intense lovemaking experience ever, thank you so much darling."

I replied, "This was the most intense lovemaking 24 hours I have ever had. Sweetheart, I squirted twice before you even got home. We have been naked together since last night. We are going to show you how to make both of us cum our brains out tonight. Let's all take a breath for now. Then the two of you will try to make me into a Towering Inferno."

Tom said, "Baby I am not sure if I can go again."

I replied, "Now Tom, with two beautiful, naked women touching you all over, simultaneously sucking your dick and doing anything you want us to do, I think you will be surprised how many times we can get your engines started."

Tom said, "Wow, you are probably right baby," turning to Teresa he softly kissed her on the lips and said, "Hi, I'm Tom'."

She replied coyly, "Hi Tom, I am Teresa. Your wife said it would be okay if I stayed with you guys in your bed another night, as she doesn't want me to be alone this weekend. I hope it is okay that I already had my way with her all day while we waited for you to come home. I did show her how to enjoy an overwhelming orgasm and squirt like a fountain."

Tom noted, "Ah yes, Teresa. I thought I it might be you. I didn't quite recognize you at first. I was a little busy you know. You are so beautiful, isn't she my dear? We shall give you all the warmth, comfort, pleasure and love you need to get through this weekend, won't we honey?"

I had to reply with, "That is the most beautiful, loving thing I have ever heard coming out of your penis." I playfully crawled up and made sure my hubby had his fantasy fulfilled of being sandwiched by two very hot, horny, beautiful, naked, and orgasmic women.

We talked for the next couple of hours about Teresa's situation, about marriage and relationships and about how we only knew of a couple of Tom's fantasies and that we may have fulfilled them already in one evening. We enjoyed laying our naked bodies close together, lightly stroking and playing with each other while we talked. Tom volunteered that his penis had just come up with a few more fantasies for tonight in case we were interested.

I revealed to Tom that I wanted to see my plan for our relationship through even if it meant more threesomes, some wild sex parties and a vacation to a sexual utopia village. I knew if he wasn't appreciating all the things I wanted for him to experience as well as me, that we would end up in a bad place, like many of the other couples in our circle of friends and even in our exclusive neighborhood. I realized that if we didn't start to change things for the better, we might start to either resent each other or get bored. Having shared all of these ideas, Tom couldn't have been more on board or more excited to get started with our new approach, starting with tonight, of course.

My first idea was to use a sexual consultant. She had to be beautiful, bi-sexual, and openly participate in every kind of sex and sexual setting. Teresa noted that she received a standardized email from the "pro" who worked in the cathouse in Nevada. This was the lady Teresa had shared with her husband one evening. She went by the name, Chantal. She had just moved to Texas and could do instruction classes for ladies to please their men as well as sexual therapy for both sexes and couples.

I asked Tom, "Honey, would it be okay if we went to see Chantal?"

He was dumbfounded, but replied, "Surely, I couldn't say no. Why wouldn't I want you both to be the best you can be? I would love to go with you two, even if it's only to film."

Teresa laughed, "Tom, your penis is speaking more eloquently the longer you stay in bed with of us. Now Tom, in order to improve on our skills and understanding, we may have to have a lot of girl on girl sex with Chantal. Is that okay?" At this moment, Tom's penis slowly started coming to attention.

I couldn't help but add, "Hey Teresa, it looks like we have his unconditional approval," as I grabbed his rising member. We all laughed and I asked Tom what he would like the three of us to do next.

He said, "I might need a little time and a little help. Would you ladies like to try your oral skills on me?"

We smiled at each other and told him, "That's sounds like a great way to start round three." I started stroking his growing member as Teresa started to lick the head of his dick. I wanted her to show me what she could do, so I released his dick to her and started sucking both of his balls into my mouth while I watched her get to work. She started slowly. She gradually started to suck harder and put more of his 8 inches into her mouth. He was truly ready for some attention. She told him to sit up and enjoy the show.

First she swallowed him whole several times, gagging only a few times. Then she grabbed his unit and offered it to me. I could only get five or six inches into my mouth. We then each took a side of his cock and licked our way up and down several times. To tease him more we licked our way into several French kisses at the tip. She played with his balls while I teased his anus with my finger. Tom was getting very worked up as we continued to drive him crazy with all of our attention to him and his manhood.

Teresa asked him' "Did you want to come all over us, baby." He said sure but he wanted to take a turn with me before he came again. She said, "I have an idea, Tom."

We climbed up the bed and faced Tom. Teresa starting touching me very erotically telling Tom he was going to get to explore an incredible sexy woman right now. She was kissing me and licking my neck as I was coming fully alive. She started playing with my breasts, pinching my nibbles and taunting Tom to ravage my body while she continued to play with me. Tom could only hold back for another minute before he lunged at me. He started hungrily sucking on my left breast as he shoved several inches of manhood into my wet pussy. We spent the next 3 hours exploring all kinds of touching, exploring and physical pleasure.

Our first approach had Teresa presenting my body to Tom with lots of touching, kissing and overall arousing techniques to make Tom hunger for my hot orgasmic body. As Tom lay prone against my body, we decided to try our first three way kiss. It took several times to get good at it, but it was hot as all of our tongues were searching for each other. Tom, having shared two tongues, decided it was time to ride me good and hard. He sat up a bit. Teresa decided it was time for me to multi task and lowered her pussy onto my face. I loved having both of them to pleasure at the same time. I started licking her again, this time holding her butt cheeks with my hand so I could penetrate her deeply with my tongue as well as play with her petite little buns.

Teresa decided a challenge was in order by declaring, "Whoever makes the next person orgasm first gets to decide what position we do next." I am pretty sure she did that for my benefit alone as Tom started going deeper and faster inside me, as well as now rubbing my clit. I went after her pussy like a crazed animal hoping to be coated with her lovely juices again. I would have Tom lick them all off of me. I was about to have my head explode thinking about what both were doing to me and started to moan like crazy. Teresa, told Tom to let her stroke my clit and watch what happens. She went to work on me making me squirm all over the bed while Tom kept giving my pussy a proper pounding. She told him to grab my ass cheeks hard. They were double teaming me incredibly till I started to moan out of control. She told Tom to keep pushing his dick in farther and to play with a finger or two up my backside.

Another minute of these two mercilessly pleasuring me and sure enough, I started erupting like a volcano. Teresa had Tom slow down and watch as he fingered me from behind. It was incredible how freely my fountain was flowing. Tom could not believe how much cum he was seeing shoot straight up into the air. A little of it landed on Teresa. Tom had some cum on his body, but most of it came down on top of me and the towel underneath me. Tom could only be impressed and said, "Teresa, had I known you could help me do that with Gwen, we would have had you over the second time we met you."

Teresa responded, "Tom, I wanted to do this ever since the second time I met your lovely wife and the first time I saw your cock."

Tom said, "Okay, so who won that round?"

Teresa clamored, "Since it was my touch that sent this sexy woman over the edge, I will declare victory. However, I can see what Gwen wants so I will request you lick all her fluids from our two bodies, right Gwen?"

I was so awed about how good I felt, I said, "Please lovers, lick me clean."

Teresa responded, "Oh okay then, Tom, let's give her our best tongue bath now."

He said, "It would be an honor to share the licking of the love of my life with you."

Teresa started licking my breasts and replied, "Tom's penis is quite the sweet talker, isn't he?"

For the next half hour my two lovers spoiled me with lots of lick and kisses. They took turns teasing my pussy with their fingers and tongues. I was in tongue bath heaven. Three more times, I quietly held my breath as a few mini orgasms flew out of me. They were so good to me.

Tom broke into this love fest and claimed, "I would love to do this all night, but I think we covered all of her lovely body twice or more already. Should I reveal another fantasy I haven't told Gwen about?"

Teresa opened with, "Gwen, what do you think? I think we just checked off a few items on your list, so maybe we can get one of Tom's.

I calmly replied, "I am so relaxed right now, I would give Tom anything."

Teresa coyly said, "Anything? Even if the Cowboys' cheerleaders knocked on the door and asked if Tom could come out and play?"

I shot back, "Only if I get to play too."

Teresa looked at Tom saying, "Wow, she is everything we could both want for now, isn't she?"

Tom said, "How did you get this much passion from her in one afternoon? We both owe you a lot."

Teresa opined, "How would you like to see me get on top of your wife?"

Tom quickly came back with, "That sounds great then what?"

She said, "Tom, just do what comes naturally," as she climbed even with me and started to make out with me as grinded her sex into mine. Our pussies were licking each other as we let our tongues take turns invading our mouths. I have never had a woman grind her body into me like this before. We were both racing to an orgasmic state within a few minutes when Tom decided to place his penis between our swollen lips. This was so much better than the three way kiss, especially for Tom. We kept grinding our pussies together, taking him with us.

Tom wasn't sure if he should be doing anything else. He decided to started playing with Teresa's sweet little bum. To which she moaned out to him, "Don't be shy back there." Tom got the hint and started invade her backside with a couple deep penetrating strokes from his hand. We kept up our mutual pleasure exercise this way for several more minutes. Teresa adjusted his cock to go deep into my soaked pussy. Tom loved having both a pussy and an ass from two different women to invade at the same time.

Dozens of strokes later, Teresa took Tom's cock out of me, drenched in juices and guided into her pussy. It was amazing having my sex up against hers while my loving husband took his turn fucking her sweet pussy. She made it even more incredible by playing with my clit and sucking on my neck. We were three lovers, all grinding against each other. Tom wanted to get a little more aggressive and started taking long, deeper strokes in Teresa. A few times he came out and found his way to enter me. Several more minutes of intense grinding continued. Tom's strokes got longer as he easily glided back and forth between our openings.

Tom let more of his body weight press into us, then suddenly Teresa shrieked out, "Oh Tom, baby. Yes take me there. Fuck me harder baby. Yes, yes, oh baby yes. Tom, please keep pounding my ass with your big cock. Make me cum baby, for you." She then plunged three fingers into me to replicate the feeling Tom was giving her now.

I had to join in the moaning with, "Oh yes, Tom my sweet. Keep fucking us harder baby. We want to cum so badly for you. Fuck me baby, fuck her ass baby. Please don't stop giving us your big cock."

We were both screaming, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

Teresa burst out, "Tom please cum in my ass right now baby, I want you."

I added, "Tom fuck her ass, fill her up baby."

Tom started grunting loudly then pounded all he could into Teresa's sweet ass. He yelled, "Oh baby, I'm cumming in your ass, oh baby, baby, baby."

I could feel his cum leaking out of her ass and into both of our crevices. It was so fucking hot. Teresa and I were fingering each other really hard to add more cum. We were both about to explode when Tom's dick landed between our openings, still oozing cum out to both of us.

We ground our pussies against his cock. We rubbed each other until we were both screamed out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. We're coming all over you baby. Oh my god, yes Teresa, fuck me some more."

She had me squirting yet again, this time on her and Tom's semi hard dick. Teresa was overwhelmed and screamed into a pillow as all of our orgasms were beginning to subside. Teresa was trying to compose herself when Tom bent over and kissed me passionately. He tried to slide his dick into me, but it this time it wasn't going to bottom out in me as he slid his semi hard cock into me and started a slow grind.

After our kiss, Tom moved next to me and said, "Baby, I am so sorry we didn't even talk about doing other things like this. I love seeing you this way. This was the best thing we have ever tried."

I nodded and told him, "Honey please go find the rope, we can't ever let her get out of this bed. She is too wonderful."

Teresa laughed back, "Be careful, I may tie both of you to the bed and fuck you both to death."

I sighed, "Baby, you can kill us both now, because we can't move. How about you Tom? Can you tie either of us up and, you know, fuck us to death?"

Tom chided, "It would be my pleasure, but I haven't cum three times in one day since I was a teen. Baby, I promise you if I can go again tonight, at least one of us will die happy."

Teresa joined in, "That sounds like a wonderful challenge. Why don't I get us all some drinks to rehydrate for round 4?" She left the room, glowing of sex.

Tom groaned, "Oh my god, I can't believe we have all been fucking each other's brains out all night long. This is so incredible. I couldn't possibly love you any more than I do right now Gwen." I may even have fallen in love with your friend tonight, too."

I agreed by saying, "Me too, but don't worry about our love for her. It's just a little pussy love. I know because I had been feeling all day myself. Now lover, if you can survive tonight, I think we should invite Chantal over to play sometime. Whatdya' think?"

He said simply, "How many times can you win wife of the year, my love?"

I responded, "The goal is to win it every year so you only fuck other women with me."

He quizzed me with, "How does this work with you then?"

I explained that, "We could arrange anything my dear, but I thought I should only do women if you weren't around. My bounty to you would be to do anything you ask of me regarding my women lovers. If you said you wanted to hear every detail, you will. If you said you wanted me to record our lovemaking, then I will. If you insist I bring her over to share her with you, then I will arrange that ahead of time whether it is Teresa or any lovers we bring into our group.

If we host or go to a wild orgy party, we can openly do anything or anyone all night. If we want to have a sex date with another couple, then we swap just for the night or share a bed with them. I will offer you a lot of two girl threesomes, but you will also have to fulfill my fantasy of letting me take more than one cock at a time, too.

I am planning to make Chantal the focal point by hosting all of the parties each month I want to plan for. I will start my lingerie and sex toy business again and throw monthly parties for all the women. Once the men hear about how everything can be to their benefit, they will spend lavishly on toys, lingerie, parties and even use Chantal to enhance their sex lives. I have seen how a wonderful, loving man like you has taken to this, so I am fairly confident I know what all of the men want if they are willing to have some trade off. Honey, this is ten levels above that silly Stepford Wife thing we have discussed. I love you and want to make sure you miss coming home every day."