The Trophy Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa returned with our waters and a bottle of newly opened wine.

She asked' "Did I miss much?"

I replied, "I just went over the ground rules for the men we intend to keep happy. Come over here next to me baby. "

Teresa handed us our drinks and plopped down next to me as I put my arm around her.

I looked directly at my husband and said, "Baby, I want her to kiss me now and fondle my breasts. Is that okay?"

Teresa did what I had just requested.

I asked, "Baby was that okay? I want her to do that a lot. I want her to share our bed and her body with us for as long as we all want it to happen."

Tom said, "I wish I could just sit and watch that all day long. I know I would have to be at least part machine to give you ten or twenty mind blowing orgasms in a day. I am happy we have at least one wonderful person who can or will help us out with that. I fucked all three of her holes tonight and hope I can go again to give you that pleasure. I hope all of that makes you at least half a hot as it makes me."

Teresa finally joined in the fray with, "You guys are so wonderful together. That is what makes it so special. Now Gwen my love, Tom wasn't privy to our romps today, so I think we give him a replay of at least some of the performances he missed. Are you ready?"

I smiled as Teresa started seducing me all over again. She turned me to my side and slowly stroked her hands all over my body as we both stared lovingly at Tom. My lover had me moaning as soon as she lustfully started suck on my neck while she played with my nipples. I kept moaning as she lowered her hand onto my clit and start to play with me in front of my naked husband. She lowered her kisses farther down my body as Tom couldn't take his eyes off us. Her hands started to penetrate my pussy more as her tongue slid its way into my ass. After licking me for a while, she lifted my leg to lick a path around my thigh to the front side of me. She held my leg up as she shoved two long fingers in and out of my now moistening pussy. She started licking my inner thigh, moving ever closer to her target.

She paused for a moment, telling Tom, "I am going to fuck your wife yet again today. This time we are happy that you can watch me make love to your insatiable wife. She will have come a dozen times today at the hands or her two lovers, you and me. She will have had half of her orgasms be overwhelming. This is what your wife will continue to want sometimes. We want you to want her to be as satisfied as you, knowing she may crave another dozen climaxes and need other help to receive them. You on the other hand will get to have most of your fantasies fulfilled and could potentially fuck any or every woman who joins us. Are you with us, lover?"

Tom had to stop drooling for the moment and said, "This is everything we could ever want, right baby?"

By now Teresa's hands and tongue had me writhing all over the bed. I squealed and said, "Oh baby, take me again and again, please."

She laid me flat on the bed and attacked my poor pussy with a vengeance, licking me all over my lips and fingering my g spot. I was again putty in her arms as my husband watched her lick me into submission. I started panting, moaning then screaming her name over and over again, "Take my pussy, take me, take me again and again. Oh fuck baby, pleasure me all night long, keep licking me baby, please."

She moved away slightly as she conducted another fountain of cum squirting out of me. She kept pounding me with her fingers, occasionally finding my clit with her tongue.

"Oh my fuckinggg god," was all I could mutter as she completed her conquest of me. Tom came over to me when I finally started to breathe normal again. He kissed me sweetly and said, "You two can do that every night for me?"

We all laughed as we snuggled into a three way spoon. All I could do was to keep lightly stroking Teresa from behind, as she had taken me to the top of the mountain and back several times today. Tom just snuggled in close and moaned into my ear.

After sharing our afterglow, I decided I had to have one more romp with Teresa before we called in a night. From behind I started playing with her sexy body, softly licking the back of her ear and sucking lightly on her neck. My fingers found her nipples and started sensuously touching them making them become hard yet again. After a while, I started to reach down to see if she was getting wet. I couldn't tell until I plunged my fingers into her flower and felt a well of lubrication between her lips. I brought back my fingers and placed them into my husband's mouth for a taste. He sucked my fingers for over 2 minutes, liking what he had tasted before.

I continued to plunge a couple of fingers into her pussy to get her engines started. Moaning more frequently, she succumbed to me as I started to kiss my way down her sexy body. I moved over her and flattened her against our bed. I dived in face first into my lovers' wet snatch, hoping for lots of natural flavors to come out of her. I buried my tongue deeply into my lover and hungrily ate more pussy than every attempt so far. I kissed and licked my way into lots of fluids flowing into my mouth. Still hungry for my conquest of her, I reached over and stuck my vibrator into her defenseless pussy as my tongue was lapping up everything in sight. Teresa had given herself to me, there was no going back. She kept grunting as I took her control of her body away. She was moving her body in all directions as she grinded her pussy to my mouth. The sweetest little moans kept coming in my direction as I was preparing for high tide to smack me in the face.

"Oh FUCK!" came out her mouth several times as she tried to hump my tongue. She was right there when I plunged my thumb way up her ass. I pulled back as my face was being drenched. I looked over to see Tom in complete disbelief. Her cum was spouting everywhere. It was like our bed was being coated by fresh lava. Tom came over to help me lick as much of this precious fluid as we could, savoring every drop. We just kept touching Teresa softly everywhere as we found new places to lick her tasty fluids in. As Tom and I started to complete our cum-seeking mission, I lovingly looked at him, smiled and came over to start sucking his cock. It was going to rise again as it started to slowly lengthen in my mouth. I was sucking and lapping him up casually as we could hear Teresa finally catching her breath. A few minutes later we rolled her back towards us to see if she was still conscious. She gave us a sweet little smile. Soon after, I pointed Tom's dick to her mouth. She readily accepted it and started to suck just the top half of Tom's shaft into her mouth.

Knowing that she had survived my last assault on her body, I decided to move behind her and start planting licks and kisses on her sweet bottom. She looked back at me smiling saying, "Baby can't you get enough of me?"

I shook my head no, then I popped out, "I have one last idea that I know we will all love." I removed her from my man's cock for a moment and laid her back on the bed. I climbed down to her toes, kissing my way up her sexy legs. As I nuzzled my nose between her thighs, I lifted my leg over her head to start an intense 69 position challenging her to make me cum first.

It was on. It was like we had never tried to pleasure each other before, but now we were racing to see who could cum first. Tom eagerly watched us as we shed our bounds and dove into each others' pussies, taking no prisoners.

I told her and Tom, "Whoever comes first gets to ride your cock one more time."

Tom really came to life and tried to massage me so I would win.

She cried out, "Hey that's not fair. Tom, move over here behind Gwen for me please."

Not wanting to end this session Tom obliged.

Now lower yourself between her legs. Tom did so. Teresa poked his cock into my pussy and suddenly my flames were on high. Tom slowly pushed himself in and out of my pussy while Teresa continued lavishing her tongue on my clit. Within a few minutes, I had won as I started soaking Tom's cock and her face with my girl cum. She pulled Tom's cock out and sucked it clean. When she finished, she placed his cock back into my pussy. Tom pumped into me some more hoping he could still finish. She continued licking me as if I hadn't just cum a few minutes ago. She pulled Tom Back out of my pussy. She rubbed it against my rectum, telling Tom to lunge forward. The pressure on my ass and clit were now so incredible.

All I could do was moan and attack Teresa's ass and pussy more. Tom loved fucking my ass, especially while I was being licked by an incredible woman. He had the most incredible night of his life and was going to end it in my ass and Teresa's tongue, bringing him across the finish line. He was getting the final cherry on top as she continued to lick my pussy and stroke my g spot. This was even more intense than anything we had done up to now.

Tom kept moaning, "Baby you're the best," as he enjoyed pounding his cock into my ass.

We answered in stereo, "We know Tom, now fill up that ass with cum."

Tom kept pounding away as we continued to try to satisfy each other one more time. Tom finally was ready to shoot his load, loving all the places he had already came into tonight. This was easily the best sex of his life and it was coming to a wonderful climax. We literally finished with a bang, as Tom flooded my ass, while Teresa and I were attempting the nearly impossible feat of simultaneous squirting. We only missed it by two minutes, but we shall keep practicing, possibly with the help of another woman.

I never thought before today, that I wanted to let Tom enter my tender backside, but with Teresa working over my clit and pussy, I'll take anal sex with Tom every time. I'll take two lovers in my bed any time. I'll take any beautiful orgasmic sharing woman in my bed. I'll take two or even three penises in my bed. Okay now I am speaking out of my crotch. My well fucked and well loved one that is.

I am so happy both of my lovers are completely behind my new plan to share with our friends and neighbors. We will be planning out ways to keep their relationships smoldering on fire, their sex lives steamy and any thoughts of looking for love in other places.

I think I shall call my group, "The Trophy Wives Club", because we want the men to think their wives are all young hot women they can reap the all the rewards that a trophy wife can offer. Our purpose will be to make sure all of our members are 1000% satisfied and couples will be able to work up to be rewarded with most of their shared fantasies. Oooh, it's starting to make me wet just thinking about it. Maybe after we visit with Chantal, I will start recruiting by seducing this new trophy wife we recently met. She is a very enchanting young Asian woman that I will now be looking at in quite a different light. I hope we can seduce her soon. I heard her husband is very well endowed, so I would like them to be my first threesome outside of my house. Tom will treasure me even more by bringing her home one night, as the next item on his fantasy list was to experience wild sex with an attractive Asian woman. I couldn't wait to get everything and everyone ready to go.

So how do you follow up an all night fuck fest? With morning sex of course. The three of us lazily took care of each other in the morning with Teresa and I waking Tom by sucking his member back to life. We found that our favorite position was for the girls to start in intense head over heels, (69) position, with Tom plugging any openings that he pleases. He loves it when we interrupt his sliding into a warm pussy or ass by pulling him out and sucking him off for a minute or two before we place his cock back into one of us. Teresa now has me sucking his dick every morning while she eats me.

We made a few decisions in the morning. First Teresa was going to spend the week with us while she figures things out at home. The intense fucking and sucking will continue for the rest of the week. Second, we are never going to wear clothes when the three of us are in bed or lounging around, since we can't stop sucking or fucking each other. Third, we emailed Chantal. We are meeting with her later this week to discuss our venture. We will be proposing to offer her a salary to be the group's consultant on love and sex, as well as our wild party planner who participates in unlimited sex both at the monthly parties as well with helping our members enhance their pleasure. I would love to have the job of showing people how to fuck all day, have lots of sex with them and be the hostess with the moistest each month at our wild sex parties.

Our business plan is to get every couple that wants to participate to add $500 to their HOA fees or send a direct check if they don't live in our semi-private community, to pay for our sex consultant and party favors. That is easily less expensive than hiring hookers, bi-weekly couples' counseling, divorce or sex therapists, and a lot more fun. We needed at least 3 months to recruit our membership to 12 or more couples. I told Teresa if she did not work anything out with her husband, that she would help us out part time with the parties, not to mention stay with us in our bed. No one will ever complain about having an extra, seductively hot woman like her being involved at our parties. Chantal will also be invite special guests for erotic exhibitions, special fantasy sex and to make sure there are enough threesomes to keep the men happy since they are usually writing the check. If they are like me, the women will be happier too, because we can last more than a couple of times and we know how to pleasure each other. And so the organization called, "The Trophy Wives Club," was created. Soon it will have earned another title, "The Fuck Club", because the whole reason for joining was to have all kinds of incredible sex.

Our meeting with Chantal went great and she will come on board in ninety days. In the meantime, she showed Teresa and I how to make others orgasmic by kissing or licking nearly every part of the body. My goodness the woman knew how to fuck us so well. I received my first big shipment of sex toys, oils and other items and started to plan how I would bring in my first few couples. Of course, seduction was always my first choice of methods and the most fun.