All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 02'

by Cumbabynow

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
techreadertechreaderalmost 8 years ago
Rape is NEVER Acceptable.

The previous chapter was great; this one was great except for the rape scene. Rape is never acceptable. You get one star for this. You screwed up the rest of the story.

Rape should be a capital crime, with the penalty imposed by the intended victim at the time of the attack. And while I'm the LEAST politically correct man on the planet, I detest the racist stereotype of the well hung black man who cannot control himself and rapes a woman who appears to be, up until that moment, entirely willing - even eager - for sex. Chantal's comment "Legally they can do almost anything to you and not be held accountable because you willingly had sexual contact from the start." is baloney; any DA worth his salt would string these rapists and the accomplice Ling up in a New York minute. It becomes rape, and a class one felony, at the minute that Gwen said "Stop that!" and they didn't. They might get out of prison at the beginning of the next ice age. (But not if I were the judge.)

With any luck, the remaining chapters can regain the feel of the first one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous