The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded with, "Oh yes, baby, keep playing with me. Make me your lover and take me again and again all night. I'm yours. Please don't stop. I want you. Let's make sweet love all night so I can come all over you my love." I turned to see it was Cathy.

When I closed the refrigerator door, her husband was standing in front of me with their card. It read, 'Have your way with Gwen in the kitchen" Of course they placed me on the center island and Bob and Cathy fucked all of my openings with their body parts or something from the kitchen. The most intense part was when Cathy was licking my clit and stroking my g spot when Bob shot his load into my quivering pussy. After an intense fuck session, I decided to go upstairs again.

When I reached the hallway, a man grabbed me from behind. He covered my mouth and pretended to read me his card, "Seduce a maid or fuck Gwen by surprise." I knew he had added the last part, because we wrote the cards. Too weak to put up much of a fight, I let him take me to a bedroom, throw me onto the bed and fuck my pussy and ass several strokes at a time. He pushed my face into the bed so I couldn't see who was doing this to me. He kept saying, "Now you have a real man fucking you, do you want me to stop?"

Fearing the worst I replied, "No, fuck me please. Keep fucking me. I want you and your dick in my ass and my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me please. Oh yes, give me more of that cock I crave. Cum for me baby, now. Fill me up like a real man." I couldn't believe I was now gushing cum all over this guy's average dick.

He pulled out of my pussy then started to pound my ass again. He said, "First I filled your black friend's ass with cum and now it's time for yours," and he filled my ass with more cum. He grabbed my hair and pulled me around to suck him clean. I put his pussy and ass soaked dick into my mouth and looked up. It was Steve and he was filming our whole session.

He said, "You will you come to our office and you will service my dick any time I call you. You got that slut?" Then he slapped my ass hard.

I replied, "You think that little porn show will make me do that?"

He responded, "I will just show this to Tom's boss and tell him what a slut he is married to, and offer you to the whole office for sexual services."

I smiled back, "Oh, okay. You see Tom's boss is coming to our next party. We have plans to let him fuck anyone he wants. I have heard he may swing both ways and we would love to offer your virgin ass for his taking if you want to continue this."

He backed off and left the room. I got up and found my way back to my bedroom. I lay down for a moment, as I looked around the room, I saw two naked couples kissing. When they noticed, both women came up to me with their cards. Both said something about a threesome with Gwen or Chantal. They both were intent on having their way with me as all four of them crawled into my bed. The five of us must have done every position in the book for the next two hours. I thought the chain of woman eating pussy was wonderful, especially when a stray dick came in and out of the picture. There was more cum everywhere as I finally passed out in between all of my lovers.

In the morning, I woke in the heat of passion with two other women. One was arousing me by licking my raw pussy. As I started to squeal, the other woman stopped French kissing me, got up, sat her pussy on my face and helped the other woman lick and suck my clit and my lips. I started to think, would there be any time I was awake when someone wasn't fucking or sucking me? I did the math and realized I had only been with about a dozen lovers so far, so that would mean I would have even more sex today if everyone stayed the night.

My pussy was now on fire as the woman on her knees raised my legs so she could tongue fuck my ass while holding my legs over her shoulder. Her friend was sucking my clit and attacked my g spot with her fingers. They were thrilled when I started my first of three fountain shows all over their faces. They licked all my juices off of my body and kept their assault going on my ass and clit. On the other end, the woman on top of me gushed twice on my face giving me a sweeter tasting cum than anyone I had tasted all night. I could get used waking up with these two every morning.

The rest of my day was taken up by fucking most of the remaining guests as quickly as I could. I fucked every penis like a she-devil and made every pussy I came into contact with cum at least twice. I was becoming the world's hungriest cum slut and I was out of control. The day ended with a special bondage show in my bedroom with Julian and Maria, tying me up and torturing my pussy with feathers, light cracks from a whip and many things penetrating my pussy, but not letting me cum. When they finally finished me off, Julian's cock was in my ass and Maria's strap on in my pussy. My last orgasm shot cum straight up in the air and all over us. All of our remaining guests applauded then jumped into our bed to lick my fluids off of the three of us.

I really love being a slut for cum, but I was so sore I couldn't touch my poor husband for a week. Most of my fantasies were fulfilled and we hadn't even had our first official club party. I was scared to think of what I would want to try next.

Tom's Terrific Adventures

Tom had decided he needed to pace himself if he was going to do all of the women he wanted to be with. After the lotion demo, he offered to try different lotions on any of the women who accepted his offer. There were four lovely ladies he massaged oils into on the patio, two women who played with his cock in the pool while making out with each other and two of our neighbors who gave him a blow job while being fucked from behind. Tom hadn't blown a load yet and thought maybe it was time, before his blue balls burst, to find a woman he could make a deposit into. He went inside and sought out Lori, the blonde Barbie doll. He asked, "What does it say on your card?"

She replied, "Get Tom to come inside my ass or pussy."

Tom not knowing what was written on any of the cards said, "Well then, shall we get started?" Tom didn't have a clue Lori made up the card, and didn't bother to even check the card. She just wanted to fuck someone now.

She led him into the living room and pushed him down onto the big couch. Then she removed his clothing and started to suck on his dick. Having Tom wanting her even more, she removed her sexy yellow bikini and climbed onto his hard cock. She started to ride him upright, making all kinds of erotic noises so people would walk by and envy them. Sometimes they even fondled her breasts or kissed her.

After riding Tom for a while she bent over and started kissing him. She stuck her tongue deep into his mouth as his cock enjoyed the incredible feeling having this life sized Barbie doll fucking his cock in front of the others. She offered him her nearly perfect C cups to feast on, while she erotically swayed her hips.

Soon, there was a disturbance as her husband Dan looked down on Tom. He asked Tom, "Is she as good as she looks?" He didn't wait for an answer as he placed his cock into Lori's beautiful mouth. He pulled on her lovely blonde locks as he fucked her mouth hard. Tom was getting off on this like crazy and tried to thrust his cock farther into Lori's hot cunt while she sucked Dan's cock.

Dan then moved behind her, pushing her face into Tom's. Her tongue started to lick Tom's face and then he sucked it into his mouth. Knowing she had just had a cock in her mouth that wasn't his, Tom's dick was getting even more aroused.

Lori moved again as Dan stuck his fat dick into her anatomically perfect ass. Tom wasn't sure what to do next. He couldn't move much as Dan kept pounding his cock into Lori making Tom's cock go deeper into her pussy every time Dan pulled back. This simultaneous fucking went on in front of many people for another 20 minutes when another cock was guided into Lori's pretty mouth. Lori was now moaning out of control. She was air tight and on display.

Different people came up to tweak, lick or suck on her large nipples. She was now trying to ride all the three cocks moaning loudly on the dick in her mouth as her body thrashed around. She came at least three times. All three men unleashed their loads into Lori. She released herself from the pleasure of all three dicks, the last dick belonging to Tom. All three men had forced their come into Lori's beautiful body. Naomi came over, clapping her hands at the performance of Lori, took her a short distance away and licked all that delicious cum out of her three openings, making Tom aroused all over again.

Tom then walked around enjoying all types of his sexual fantasies played out before him by most of our guests. He found his way upstairs and peeked in on Lindsey and me riding her husband Mike. He walked in nonchalantly and had Lindsey suck his cock right in front of me. Acting like I was a complete stranger, he grabbed my hair and pulled my face in his ass for me to lick his hole. Later, he lowered himself onto Mike's chest and stuck his cock into Lindsey's hot pussy from behind. After depositing his seed into Lindsey, Tom went back out to the pool to cool off.

He was met by Tanya who wanted to play a little. She stroked his cock and rubbed it over different parts of her sexy body, teasing Tom all the while. She said, "Since you were such a good sport I will reward you." She went under the water to take his cock in her mouth. Every 60-90 seconds she came up for air, still stroking his hardening cock.

Chantal had come over to Tom and whispered she had a surprise he would love. He said, "You and another woman?"

She replied, "Yes Tom, I have it all set up in the basement bedroom. Come with me to the basement bedroom. You can come too Tanya, if you like Asian," as she led him by his manhood.

When they got there, a young Asian woman was strapped to the bed with her mouth gagged and eyes blindfolded. Chantal said, "Your wife ordered you some Chinese takeout, so please have your way with her. She likes everything, especially rough stuff."

It appeared Ling had showed up alone to apologize to Gwen about what had happened a few weeks ago. Chantal's friends showed her to the basement bedroom where they tied up her ankles and strapped her wrists before tearing her clothes off and blindfolded her. Chantal wanted Ling to pay dearly for taking advantage of Gwen. Knowing that Tom had always fantasized about making love to an Asian beauty, Chantal thought this would be a delicious way to kill two birds with one stone.

Tom could only say, "Wow, she is so perfect, and so beautiful. Thank you for doing this. Would you like to join is Chantal?"

Chantal replied, "Now Tom, she is a former porn star so you can try anything you like and she will like it. Do not untie her or remove he gag, per her request. Tom, I think you already have a willing accomplice," turning his head to see Tanya licking her way all over Ling's heavenly body.

Tom smiled saying, "Okay next time love," as he practically jumped onto the bed, ready to taste his most delicate fantasy. They ravished Ling's body with licks, kisses and massage oils. Tom started to rub his cock over her swollen pussy lips as Tanya massaged oils onto her clit. Ling was moaning loudly through all of this, trying to mumble no over and over again through her ball gag. Tom pushed Tanya's mouth to Lings' clit as he began his first Far East adventure. Tanya licked Ling furiously, occasionally letting her tongue massage Tom's cock in the process. Tom was in heaven as he could not believe how young and exciting she was. He remembered that Chantal had told him she was a porn star, so he grabbed a vibrator from the bed and forced it into her tight ass. Tom was having the ride of his life, wanting to fuck Ling until daylight.

Tanya was now on fire too, being a part of this. She put her leg over Ling's head and lowered her pussy onto Ling's pretty face. She was soaking wet when she started to rub her pussy juice all over the Asian woman's face. This was quite an unbelievable sight for Tom, who would have been happy just to fuck the much younger Tanya in the pool with everyone watching.

Tanya looked up at Tom and said, "I want to taste both of your juices in my mouth," as she grabbed his balls tightly.

Tom was now going crazy, yelling out, "My Asian princess, take my big cock and all of its mighty cum. I am going to fuck both of you all night long. I want you to cum for me, cum all over my cock. Tanya, coat her face with your womanly juices."

Tom kept pounding away on Ling's vibrating pussy, while Tanya pinched her clit. Ling came with a powerful force of cum spewing into the air. That sent Tanya over the edge moaning incessantly on Ling's clit. Tom, now on his third orgasm of the night, finished with a bang as he flooded Ling's already soaked pussy and then filled Tanya's mouth with his final load of cum as she sucked him dry.

Tanya found a double sided dildo and inserted it in Ling. She then lowered herself onto the dildo and started to fuck Ling with it, while the vibrator was having its way with Ling's ass. Tom left as a line of people wanting to eat Chinese gathered. He offered some woman a taste of Ling from his softening cock as he was leaving.

Tom wandered back out to the pool, where several women came by to thank him for being such a gracious host. A few women gave him some long, sensuous kisses, while others wanted to taste the Asian woman's flavor still on his cock. He spent the rest of the evening watching all kinds of kinky sex acts, but only joined in a couple times when he saw two women in a 69 position so he could put his dick in any hole.

He finished his adventuring when the two youngest maids, Eva and Valentina, led him up to an upstairs bedroom for a role play. Eva was to be his lover and Valentina would come into their room to clean and caught them in the middle of having sex. Tom was fucking Eva from behind, when Valentina came up behind him and reached around to play with his balls and Eva's clit, while softly planting kisses on his neck and shoulders. They wanted to play with him in every way, trying out every three way position. Tom loved watching them eat pussy, especially because they were so young and their bodies so tight. He came into Valentina's virgin ass while the young ladies were both feasting on each other's pussy. His mind was blown later when he learned later that they were barely legal.

Tom's penis was so happy. His score card, (every man keeps one), for the night read:

Tom rubbed lotion on six hot, naked women outside the house.

Received several amazing blowjobs, was sucked dry each time after climaxing.

Enjoyed the mouth and pussy of a life sized Barbie doll, while she was made airtight.

Was sucked and fucked by our sexy neighbor Lindsey in front of me and her husband.

He lived out his number one fantasy, fucking a beautiful Asian woman. The fact that she was bound and shared with a young, Lady Godiva made it even more incredible.

He watched all kinds of hot, kinky sex from many of our guests.

Tom was seduced into a role playing threesome with a couple of hot teenage Latina women, coming in a virgin ass while they licked each other off.

Tom was tired but very eager to play another 18 holes tomorrow without leaving the house. He had hours and hours of sex and impressively made it to four orgasms. He decided to go back downstairs to spend the night with his Asian princess. After falling asleep he apparently was in the middle of a wet dream, when he woke up and decided to pound his cock in her well fucked pussy, thrusting into her several times before returning to his wet dream.

In the morning, he woke up wanting more Asian pussy and proceeded to fill all three of her holes with his hard cock, leaving a big load of cum in her pussy. He left the room and bumped into Chantal telling her she could go enjoy his Asian fantasy girl.

Chantal Scores Big

Chantal was surprised that this first party got to be so sexually out of control. She thought some would just have sex with each other in plain view, or watch others having sex and call it a night. This group was filled with some experienced swingers and a there were already a lot of open relationships. She was worried that Tom and Gwen would pass out from all the sex.

Chantal's next encounter was after the lotion demonstration. Two single people came up and gave her their cards. Hers said to put on a girl on girl show for everyone, while his said to join Chantal or Gwen in a three way. She started kissing Naomi while Steve started removing Naomi's bikini. She continued kissing her and playing with Naomi's nipples and clit, arousing the young lady emitting a few moans between kisses. She lay Naomi down on some towels and placed her pussy onto Naomi's face. Naomi, being experienced at pleasuring other women, started her tonguing of Chantal. Chantal then pulled Steve's swim suit down over his rising manhood. She started stroking him into her wanting mouth, taking all of him in one lunge. Steve was putty in Chantal's mouth. Sensing he was only moments away from exploding in her face, she lowered her mouth to lick Naomi's moistening pussy. The two went at it for another ten minutes, each ravishing the other as the women drifted in and out of multiple orgasms. Steve's mouth fell open for several minutes, then he received his orders from Chantal to plug any hole for the next 20 minutes, but he had to come inside of one of them within the next 20 minutes.

Steve stuck his hard cock into Naomi first, making her squirm and moan wildly. He pulled out and had Chantal take him deep into her throat again. Sensing this would not last he pulled out and entered Chantal's pussy from behind, causing her to moan into Naomi's beautiful pussy. After several strokes he decided to have Naomi suck him for a little while. He now knew he wouldn't last the next ten minutes, so he forced his cock into Chantal's ass and rode her to the finish line saving his last burst for Naomi to suck it out of him. The two women licked each other into ecstasy for the next 20 minutes, with everyone clapping at the conclusion.

Chantal, then got up and came over to me. She hugged me, then kissed me then played with me in front of everyone watching. Mike and Lindsey approached us and she offered me to them since they had a card to take me away.

She was then told there was a woman at the door who wanted to see Gwen, who wasn't invited. She wanted to check it out only to find Ling trying to get past everyone to see me. She had her friends grab Ling and take her to the basement. They tied her ankles and wrists to the bed, blindfolded her, gagged her and ripped all of her clothes off of her body. They took turns sucking her firm tits, licking her pussy and teasing her body with all kinds of sex toys for the next hour or two. Chantal really get off when she fucked both the front and back side of Ling with her double strap on dildos.

Later, Chantal went to find Tom to tell him they arranged a special prize for him. She found him in the pool getting an underwater blow job from our own version of Lady Godiva. She led him by his penis to the promised land and left shortly after he rammed his cock into Ling's helpless little pussy. She went upstairs to the main level and announced that if anyone would like to eat Chinese, they could go downstairs.

Chantal was having a great night. She had a few couples approach her with their cards in hand. She found an open bedroom and showed the women how to eat pussy, lick asses and deep throat their men. She had the women eating each other out on the bed while both men had their cocks buried in her pussy and ass. After she came for the third time in this position, (both women had already brought her to multiple orgasms), she instructed the men to enter all three of their holes before blowing their loads. She left the room sexually satisfied as well as proof that she can teach couples how to pleasure anyone anytime.