The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished her night in bed with two of her friends and Gina, all licking each other into oblivion before they tried many of the sex toys on each other. They fucked each other late into the night and into dreamland. Early in the morning her two friends decided to slide into my bed planning a much welcomed morning surprise for me. The next morning Chantal openly showed many of the women how to ride their men, fucking at least 7 of them in plain view over a two hour period, each time stopping them moments before they exploded into her by the pool.

Five of the women decided to thank her first by holding her down and licking her pussy and ass while two women sucked on her tits. Jennifer then lowered her pussy on to Chantal's face, forcing Chantal's tongue deep into her sex. Chantal came several times. The ladies then decided to fuck the first penis that walked by, whether it was their husband or not, using the newest techniques of squeezing them with their pussies, rubbing their g spots with their man's dick or pounding the men so hard they both came violently after a few minutes.

There was the feeling of fantastic sex for all for the rest of the day. Chantal was the biggest reason. She left the crowd to check on Ling. Tom had just left her full of more cum. He told her, "She is all full in case you would like a cup of morning brew."

Chantal kissed Tom passionately and told him, "Gwen wanted you to have your way with the most beautiful Asian woman we could find", stroking his cock softly.

Tom said, "It was just as incredible as I hoped it would be. Please bring her over again for all three of us to enjoy."

Chantal said, "I'll do my best." She entered the basement bedroom.

Chantal then assaulted Ling in every sexual and punishing way for the next couple of hours. She told Ling she would not be allowed to go back to her asshole of a husband. Ling was now her sub and had to do everything Chantal ordered her to do. Ling would be all of our subs at the Halloween party, pleasuring everyone she came into contact with. She was to wear a collar and leash held by Chantal, even in public. Chantal even took her home that night and made her eat her and her friend's pussies over and over again, without being allowed to come herself. Ling was completely submissive to Chantal and we would all cum happily ever after.

Pretty Maids all in a Row

So how many of the maids would become regulars at the next sex parties? First, there was Marina, the prettiest of the group. She kept getting groped and fondled by many of our guests, so she decided to try and take matters into her own hands as she grabbed Julian and Maria and let them have their way with her in front of everyone. Her maid uniform was tossed into the pool, making her naked for the rest of the party. After having a couple of mind blowing orgasms from them, she then went around fondling many of the guests to see how they liked it. They were cheering her on until one of the couples grabbed her and fucked her senseless on a lounger. She was agreeable to any kind of sexual conquest of her body until the party ended. She realized she could fuck anyone tonight and tomorrow and get paid another $400. It was hard to keep her from humping everything that moved after that. She was twenty one and could drink all the booze and cum that she wanted.

The other three maids were then cornered to one side of the pool by our unruly crowd later that night. They were trying not to become sexual objects at this party. The crowd beckoned, "Either remover your uniforms or we will force you have to have sex with all of us tonight."

The three young ladies were hugging each other, trying not to give in to the crowd. At that moment, two men and one lady pushed all three of the maids in a row into the pool. Everyone laughed, clapped and enjoyed the show, waiting for the obvious to come next. The maids were looking at each other and trying to decide what to do next. Two men and three women came over to them and started to unzip and remover the uniforms from the maids. They tossed them aside knowing they were not going to be able to wear them anymore since they were wet and they were also dry clean only.

All three women came up behind the maids still in a row and started to play with the maid's breasts, nipples and clit, while kissing them passionately on their necks or mouths. All three were stunned how easily these women made them give up their helpless bodies over to them. The two men approached the two youngest maids, Valentina and Eva, who were both 18 and virgins. They lowered their heads to kiss the young women while multiple hands played with their pussies. Then, in unison they plunged their hard cocks into the two teenaged pussies, making both women scream in ecstasy. This continued until both maids climaxed twice on each cock. The last one was Marissa, who was brought over to the shallow side of the pool. Two other women joined in as they unleashed their tongues and fingers into their victim. Marissa was 20, had a boyfriend and had enjoyed sex with him. She was now confused by the way these women pleasured her so easily into multiple orgasms. She was then shared by these three women and their husbands all night long. She woke the next morning in between two couples, naked on the bed totally satisfied, but wanting to explore some more.

We hired all four to be sexual maids for the Halloween party. I docked all of the maids two hundred dollars each at the next party to repay me for the old and new uniforms since they could have kept the old ones had they not refused to either fuck our guests or walk around naked. This time, they will make sure their uniforms can be worn again to the next party. I also wanted to make them as sexually obedient as possible.

We asked them to bring two other hot, young Latina women for us to play with. These young ladies did not have much, so they were glad to help. They also sometimes accepted sex toys as pay and offered to come over and play with members of our group aside from the parties. Soon these ladies would be hired to tempt us with their own four lady sexhibition, where they make each other cum and squirt all over us. I bet I could get Tom to agree to hire us a special maid with benefits, especially if it was Marina or maybe an Asian woman. We of course would require them to work either topless or naked for us, while having sex with us as much as possible.