The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantal's Chained Heat

It seemed only logical that Chantal's group seemed to be the most experienced sexual beings. They voted to go straight to the bedroom downstairs to try their toys and have a little bondage fun too. When they arrived in the room, there was a stunningly beautiful Asian woman named Ling who was chained to the bed. She was naked with her hands chained to the bed and some kind of vibration egg in her pussy. This made her moan a lot and squirm around on the bed for the pleasure of our guests.

Chantal explained, "Okay, so we can try some toys on each other, our little pet here or just experience one big orgy together. Do you ladies have any preferences?"

They all smiled and intimated, "They all sound good can we get started?"

Chantal had to ask, "Have all of you made love to a woman before? If you have, get naked now."

They all nodded and got naked. A woman named Gina asked if she could go first.

Chantal replied, "What do you want to start with?

Gina said, "I'd like to strap on the double penetration dildo you just came on. Would you give it to me? I want to experience making love for the first time to an Asian woman who will scream out my name while she comes for me."

Chantal shouted over to Ling, "I bet you would love that, wouldn't you my pet?"

Ling said, "Oh yes Mistress, please have your student fuck me with her new toy."

Chantal handed over the device to Gina, still wet with Chantal's musky juices on it. Gina wasted no time climbing on the bed and on top of Ling, waiting to conquer some Asian pussy and ass. She had Ling lie face down on the bed as she started thrusting the larger side into Ling's ass. She left the small egg in Ling's pussy telling Chantal to turn up the vibrations, as she put the smaller sized dildo in the Asian woman's front door. Ling was trying to crawl out of her skin as the amount of pain and pleasure had her screaming for mercy. Gina realized she could up the pain and pleasure by thrusting harder in Ling, pinching her nipples hard and nibbling on her ears and neck. Several minutes of this and Ling was orbiting the room, screaming Gina's name over and over again and begging to be Gina's pet too.

Gina commanded her, "Only if you come for all of us right now, multiple times and tell me how fucking good I am at making you cum."

Ling agreed and did her best to leave no doubt that this was the best orgasm(s) of her life and she wanted Gina to keep fucking her non-stop all night and day. The sounds coming from this room could easily be heard throughout the house.

Next in the group was Maria. She wanted to try the double ended dildo with Chantal, but after seeing how hot it was watching a chained up Ling, she changed her mind to put one side in her own pussy and the other in Ling's ass. She wasn't about to remove the vibrating egg still in Ling's pussy. Apparently, these women were hoping they could make her head explode at some point. Maria climbed on top of Ling, who was still lying face down. She plunged the pink toy in her ass, then the other side into her own pussy. Chantal hit the switch on the remote and Ling was being beautifully tortured yet again. Nearly 20 minutes and 5 total orgasms from the two performing ladies later, Chantal asked who wanted to ride next, as if she was collecting tickets or something.

Carolyn, the blonde, former NFL cheerleader came forward with a wild idea for Chantal. She wanted to try the double ended pink dildo in her pussy and Ling's ass while Chantal put on the cock extension strap on and fucked Carolyn's ass. Carolyn hadn't enjoyed a lot of sex in a while, but she came out with a spectacularly pleasurable show. She was in a constant state of ecstasy being double penetrated from these two sexy ladies. She kept screaming as wave after wave of orgasms sent her head spinning. The dildo in her pussy kept vibrating as the other end was stuffed into Ling who still was being tormented by the vibrating egg in her pussy.

The final request came from a woman named Lynn. She crawled onto the bed and rushed over to start licking Ling's pussy and then she tongue fucked her abused ass. After several minutes, she turned over and laid her head on Ling's ass, using it like a pillow. She waved Chantal over to start kissing her. The two were bringing up the heat as they started exploring each other's bodies. After this erotic foreplay, Lynn asked Chantal to rotate so she could lick her pussy and ass. Chantal eagerly obeyed and then lowered her mouth to taste Lynn's wetness. They both hungrily feasted on each others' pussies for nearly a half an hour when Lynn told Carolyn to strap on the extended dildo and fuck her now.

Carolyn hadn't climaxed in nearly an hour and was eager to join the pile of flesh. The three women kept at it until all of them came at least once. Ling may have cum too, but it was hard to tell since she was moaning most of the night anyway. The smell of sex was overwhelming the room. Chantal asked everyone if they were satisfied and had any questions about any of the merchandise they saw.

Two of the ladies asked if Ling was available for play. Chantal answered, "Maybe another time. She hasn't gotten to eat her Mistress all night, so I am going to take her home now. You ladies can continue playing in here if you would like. If any of you want to be chained up and become prey for any of the other groups who may wander down here later, feel free to stay all night. Thank you all for coming, may I collect any of your orders for toys and lingerie now? Have fun if you can stay and we will see you all for Halloween. Ling will be back to become everyone's sex toy, so we will see you then." Carolyn had two of the women strap her wrists and ankle to the bed as they started to fondle and tease her body, while sucking on her large breasts.

Teresa's Tell Alls

Teresa's group decided they wanted to stay out in the patio obviously having enjoyed everything out there so far. Teresa, being the smallest in the group tried to offset her size by being the aggressor in the group. She approached the first lady named Alisha, with the opportunity to try out one of the toys. She and Alisha had never met, but Alisha had been having an affair with Teresa's husband for the past four years. Somehow Teresa found a way to secretly get her invited to the party so she could exact some revenge. She asked Alisha, "Would you like to try the wonderful egg toy or would you like me to use one of these delicious toys in your pussy?"

Alisha, unsure of why she was coming on so strong suggested, "I could maybe try that dildo with the extension toy, but who would be using it on me?"

Teresa quickly answered, "How about if I start, so you know how it is supposed to feel? We can have any of these lovely ladies continue the pleasure if you so desire."

Alisha said okay and began to remove all of her clothes. Teresa laid her down face down on the air mattress. Teresa then changed her toy over to the front and back dildo and put some lube on both heads. She made sure Alisha was ready, then she plunged hard into her making her gasp, "OH no, no, no, I can't take it, please don't."

Teresa said, "You have been fucking my husband for the past 4 years, now it's my turn to have you, bitch."

She replied, "He said his wife's name was Diane, not Teresa. I am so sorry."

Teresa asked the group, "Should I fuck her into submission for trying to steal my man?" My middle name is Diane and I won't stop until you beg me to steal you away from that cheating bastard husband of mine."

Teresa was pounding the woman over and over, causing Alisha to keep screaming, "Oh fuck, this is so much better than the pathetic jerk ever was. Please keep fucking me, fuck my pussy, it's yours now. Take my ass over and over. Teresa, I am so sorry, please take me take me now. Make me your slut. Make me cum all over you baby. Oh fuck yes. Baby I want you to take me. Make me yours baby. Fuck me, oh yes fuck me. Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck yes, Teresa I am all yours, FUCK ME! Alisha was halfway unconscious when her climaxed ended.

Teresa asked her, "Will you do what I tell you to do?"

Alisha said, "Oh yes, make me cum like that and I am all yours."

Teresa asked, "Lindsey, will you come over here?"

Lindsey came over and lay down in front of Alisha's mouth, pulling it onto her pussy.

Teresa instructed Alisha, "You will lick every pussy to a climax, then each woman here will fuck you with either strap on, got it bitch. You will also call all of us Mistress every time you are with any one of us. We now own you bitch, got that?"

Alisha sobbed, "Okay, I am so sorry I hurt you. Please make me pleasure all of you whenever you want, okay Mistresses?"

The other ladies were in total shock as she methodically started licking Lindsey to a wonderful climax. Lindsey grabbed the wonder egg and the extended dildo and took over for Teresa as Naomi grabbed the back of Alisha's head and started to rub her pussy into Alisha's mouth furiously. Lindsey placed the egg in Alisha's soaked pussy and shoved her wonder cock into her ass. The vibrator was turned on high as Alisha was now being turned into the group's personal fuck toy. Alisha's remorse was now being converted to pure lust as she was fucked into several climaxes and into complete submission to the ladies in her group.

Naomi took her turn with Alisha by using the double ended dildo. She placed the vibrating egg into Alisha's ass, while she plowed the pink cum toy into both of their pussies. The last lady was Lisa, an experience swinger who lowered her body down to where Alisha's face was nuzzled against Lisa's ass.

Lisa commanded her, "Ok slut, start licking my ass until I cum."

Lisa pulled Alisha by her hair until her nose and mouth were against her rectum. Alisha dutifully licked Lisa for the next twenty minutes with a few small interruptions as she succumbed to the two side dildo plunged into her by Naomi. The egg was absolutely devastating her ass when she reached her third orgasm with Naomi. The ladies continued to try many of the toys on Alisha.

After nearly two hours, Teresa pulled Alisha by the hair and shoved her pussy onto her lips saying, "You are now my little cum slut. You will not let my husband touch you again. In fact, I will set the stage to where he helplessly watches as I seduce you into becoming my personal fuck toy. Now taste my pussy juices over and over again. You will ask to lick me every time I see you."

Alisha agreed and told her she would be her pet. She mastered pleasuring her pussy by eating it nearly every day of the week after the sex toy party. The women ordered many items after seeing how powerful and pleasurable they were in person. Teresa laid out the plan saying, "Naomi will bring you to the Halloween party as her pet on a leash. That is where we will surprise the bastard with a display of our little love tryst."

Gwen Loses Control Again

I finally did get a fourth lady to join my group as they all voted to go upstairs to play in my bedroom. I addressed the ladies with, "Well, I hope you all enjoyed the little demonstrations we did out in the patio. I know I especially enjoyed one in particular. Would any of you like to get us started?"

Tanya jumped up taking the double sided dildo as she pushed me down hard on the bed. She told everyone, "Okay, now it will be my turn to make you scream out my name," as she quickly removed her own clothes."

She had another woman scoot me up the bed further. They bound my wrists and ankles to the restraints attached to the bed. Tanya started her assault on my defenseless body by lightly stroking my nipples as she was kissing me aggressively from the waist up. When she reached the top, she moved high enough to force one of her nipples into my mouth. Tanya purred when I turned some to start sucking the other nipple. Tanya moved down and started licking all over my face, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth, emitting soft moans from my mouth.

I asked her, "When did you want start trying out the device?"

Tanya purred, "Oh, I have already tried it out here. Your husband and I had our way with a beautiful slut tied to your bed in the basement during the pool party. I think we should see if you like this toy better than she did." Tanya started to stuff my pussy full of the pink toy when she grabbed the wonder egg and forced it up my ass. Tanya started to stuff the other end into her own wet snatch. She asked a woman in the crowd to crank both the dildo and egg up all the way.

I pleaded, "No, I can't take it, please don't listen to her, please turn it down."

With the egg violating my ass and the double ended dildo filling my pussy, I could only prepare for my third monster orgasm of the night. All of the ladies were waiting to see if I could be more overwhelmed than I was on the patio. My moaning and incoherent pleads drew the ladies' attention closer. Tanya kept pounding me like there was no tomorrow, determined to see if there would be smoke coming from out from me.

Cathy came up behind Tanya with the extension dildo and shoved it into Tanya's ass. Tanya was now on fire as her pussy felt a bit of vibration, lots of movement and now this incredible wonder cock was having its way with her ass. Both Tanya and I were slaves to the pleasure we were receiving. Our kisses grew more intense by the moment as we both started getting real close to our unbelievable orgasms.

I was screaming, "Oh my god, it's ssoooo fucking good. Tanya, take me baby please. I want to cum all over you. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Don't ever stop."

Tanya added, "Oh Gwen, first your husband and now you. I can't get enough of you guys. Fuck me in your bed, make me cum for you. Cum baby, now."

Both of us were rocked heavily with our own violent orgasms and several aftershocks. Cathy slowed her pace of fucking Tanya's ass down to almost nothing. Cathy then pushed Tanya out of the way and started to fuck me. I begged her to stop until 3 minutes later when I couldn't help but grind into Cathy, wanting more cock from her. Cathy had forgotten the vibrating egg was still on high ravishing my ass.

The other two ladies, Francine and Melinda were so turned on by my orgasms, they stripped off their clothes and started to finger and make out with each other while waiting for another explosion from me. They were trying out some of the other dildos on each other too. This time I gave them a fountain of cum as Cathy continued to have her way with me. Francine was so excited she jumped up and climbed over my face, rubbing her pussy into my mouth. I lost all control and lavished the new pussy on my face. That is when Melinda strapped on the front/back dildo, pushing Cathy out of the way and shoving it as far up my openings as it could go. My ass now had a wonder egg and up to six inches of dildo and my pussy was being filled with 10 inches of thick plastic cock.

I could barley breathe as one orgasm after another rocked my body. Both Francine and Melinda started to climax when my second one from them came. The room was filled with three women screaming passionately for more and more pleasure. The bed was soaked with cum. All four ladies wanted to taste me, so the next half hour they sought out my pussy juice everywhere. We all finished in a five girl chain of pussy licking with Cathy being the last one to climax. It was well past midnight.

After a cooling down period, I asked, "Anyone have any questions?"

Melinda responded, "We'll take all the toys, do you have enough for all of us to take one of each home tonight?"

I responded by giving her a big wet kiss. I couldn't get enough of my new lovers. They got dressed and prepared to leave, thanking me for a wonderful evening. We must have had the most fun because when I went around the house, everyone was gone. I thought about what Tanya had said about the basement bedroom, so I decided to go and see if any changes may have been made that I didn't know about.

Much to my surprise, there was something different. Carolyn was there, naked and strapped down to the bed and being tortured by a wonder egg in her pussy on a high setting. I saw this ravishing woman with the kind of big curves to die for, (like an Anna Nicole Smith type). She was bound and blindfolded nearing an orgasm that I just had to watch while I touched my naked body all over. She gasped for air as her orgasm took control of her. I was getting so wet fingering myself watching her cum before me. I went over immediately after her climax to tell her I would free her from her bonds. I took my time as I had to take at least one of her large luscious breasts into my mouth.

I asked her, "How did you end up alone like this?"

She responded, "I wanted to see what it was like to have another woman take me like this. They put me in this position after Chantal left and went upstairs over an hour ago. I didn't even get to experience any pleasure making love with any of them."

I felt sorry for her and started kissing her passionately on the mouth while I fondled her incredible breasts. She took her now freed hands and went right for my soaking wet clit. She said, "Someone is all excited to see me."

I moaned a positive response into her mouth as I grinded my pussy onto her hand, not releasing her tongue from my mouth. I had wanted to take her sexy body since we kissed and played with each other on the patio. I had to have one more climax tonight with this sexy woman. She removed the egg from her cunt and shoved it into mine. She rolled me over and started reaching her tongue deeper into my mouth as she added a third finger to my clit. I released her tongue for a loud, long moan only to be muffled by a DD sized breast placed over my mouth. I started to suck her as hard as I could. All of a sudden Carolyn held me down and strapped me in. Carolyn whispered, "Now I will finally get to feel what it is like with you bound and in my control. First you will suck my double D's while I shove a dildo into your loving snatch. I will then fuck all your openings with the extended cock toy while the egg has its way with you again. I won't stop until you either pass out or offer to become my personal sex toy."

I had been having all kinds of wild sex for several weeks, but now I was being drown in big cleavage and massive tits. I eagerly took Carolyn's impressive mammary into my mouth and then the other one. They were huge, half the size of my head. All I could do was to suck harder before being buried in this woman's wonderful flesh. Carolyn kept thrusting her dildo deeper into my pussy. I tried to yell out for Carolyn to fuck me harder but was muffled by more flesh. She fucked me over and over again, making me squirt and moan out several pleas to have her way with me whenever she wanted. A couple intense orgasms later she overwhelmed me to the point that I passed out during an orgasm. Carolyn finished getting herself off then decided to leave me alone tied to the bed in the basement.

Carolyn then went upstairs to get cleaned up. She decided to try our large walk in shower since no one else was home. A moment later, Tom came home and went upstairs. He saw Carolyn and decided to sneak up on her in the shower. He knew she was not me, but he decided to come up from behind and start playing with her lavish breasts. Carolyn leaned back into him letting him know she was there for his pleasure all night if he wanted to be with her.

Tom spent forever fondling, sucking and soaping up her breasts as he used his free hand to finger her clit. Carolyn told him, "Gwen selfishly went home with a lesbian couple, but she wanted me to take care of you when you got home. Gwen couldn't get enough of me fucking her and sucking on my breasts, so she thought maybe you would like me to satisfy you."

Tom told her to sit on the ledge. He brought his hard cock up to her mouth as she licked him thoroughly. He then lowered himself enough to start rubbing his dick between her massive breasts. Tom could not get enough. He wanted his cock there all night if he could. Her cleavage was heaven to him and as much as he wanted to he could not last much longer as he started coming in her cleavage and over her tits. Carolyn did not want to waste any more of his semen so she started sucking Tom dry. She was able to take him all the way as she tried to keep him aroused by playing with his balls and anus. She grabbed Tom by his penis and led him to our bed saying, "Oh Tom, please take me baby and make me yours. I need to feel more of your delicious hot cum inside me now."