The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom roughly pushed her face down on our bed. He eagerly took her from behind, starting with her drenched pussy.

Carolyn added, "Oh Tom, please play some more with my breasts. Hold them tight while you fuck my pussy. I can't believe Gwen wanted you to fuck me all night. Tom please, I want more of your hard cock. Be rough with me baby. Show me how a man likes to please a naughty slut like me."

He then tied her wrists up and decided he was going to fuck her sphincter really rough as grabbed hold of the biggest breasts he'd ever gotten to play with. Tom couldn't get enough of this sexy, big breasted honey. Had he known she was a former NFL cheerleader, he probably wouldn't have let me back in the house again. He was so in lust with Carolyn. Tom knew nothing about this woman as he accidentally screamed out, "Oh Baby, I love you so much," as he creamed into her ass, holding onto to her wonderful tits for life. He untied her as they both played with each other. Tom couldn't help but suck on her large bosoms several minutes at a time.

Carolyn purred, "Oh Tom, you suck them so much better, so much stronger than Gwen did earlier. Yes, that's right she tied me up and fucked me earlier tonight before she told me come up here to satisfy you all night. I think you are meant to be with me babe. Why don't you try and fuck me from the front so you can watch me bounce up and down for you, baby," as she playfully took one of her nipples into her mouth to suck on. After seeing Tom's reaction, she took the other into her mouth and licked it like it was Tom's cock. She reached out for his manhood and pulled him into her drenched pussy.

She offered, "Tom, please make me cum a river on your beautiful cock. Gwen can go play with the girls all she wants. I need a real hard man like you fill me up. Take me and shake my body all over this bed. I know you want to be sucking on my tit's when you cum inside me again. Please baby, make me yours. Fuck me baby. Make me your woman. Tell me how much you love me and love fucking me better than anyone."

Tom wasn't as worn out as he thought, plunging deep into this curvaceous slut, forgetting about all the wonderful pussy he had recently enjoyed. Carolyn's special features were all he could want now as he pounded her cunt and took as much breast into his mouth was humanly possible. Her fleshy tits made Tom lose all control. Tom rarely screams, but this time he did for over a minute, as he unloaded another impressive round of cum into her, sucking her breast like a possessed man.

Carolyn toyed with him, "Oh baby, tell me again how much you want me. How much you love me and have to have me. I love your big cock and every wonderful inch of your body. I want only you to pleasure me from now on baby. I want to share this wonderful bed with you again and again. Be my man and you will be welcome to do everything you ever wanted to do to a woman. Would you like to love this body every night, Tom?"

Tom, still not drained enough to pull out of her answered, "Carolyn, I can't remember a more intense lovemaking than right now with you. Of course I want you. I love fucking you and sucking on those wonderful breasts of yours."

Carolyn replied, "Tom you are a very special man. I want you to put your head on my chest, take a nipple in your mouth and suck until sleep overcomes you. You are my very special lover now. I only want to please you and cum for you, baby."

Tom greedily found a nipple and sucked for several minutes until they both dozed off.

I woke the next morning bound and tormented by the egg again. This time I was able to free myself before the third orgasm overtook me. I had mistakenly thought that the reason a breast was desirable because it had a wonderful shape or perfect look. Thinking about sucking on Carolyn last night made me understand how many men think the bigger the breast, the more exciting. Had I now developed a lust for women with big breasts. Had I become just like a man?

I went up to our room to get cleaned up and dressed when I saw Tom lying on the bed alone, sheets filled with cum. I later apologized that I was sorry I didn't get back in time to change the sheets for him when he got home. Tom didn't bother to ask how the night went since he knew many women had cum all over our bed. He got to live out another fantasy with a beautiful big breasted woman, and wanted to fuck her again as soon as possible even if he had to share her with me. All Tom could think about was how much fun he could have with a pair of large breasts like Carolyn's. All I could think about was how to explain what Tom will see when he reviews the video with Carolyn and I or the many other Earth shattering climaxes I had with the other women. What would Tom think about me not coming to bed?