All Comments on 'The Trucker's Load'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Loved it and hope there’s more to this story.

dammit51dammit51almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this one! I'd Iove a sequel.

rmdennysrmdennysalmost 6 years ago
nice work

well paced, concise style added to the fun!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Well written and hot. I hope there is more

54btmguy54btmguyalmost 6 years ago
I want to hitchhike

Loved this story and have an urge to hitchhike in hopes of finding a trucker like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved it. Hoping for a sequel.

NikkiTSNikkiTSalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story, hope to see more.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 6 years ago
Very similar to another story I read a very long time ago

Familiar with sugarnsalt? It reminded me of something she wrote, back in 2012 or so. Pretty good though.

Slitz2017Slitz2017almost 6 years ago
mhm

Yea i to read a very very similar story before Whiskey.

But i like it alot :) Hot black Tgirls ♥ taking femboys :)

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
What the story was based on.

Actually I got the idea of hitch hiking a ride from transgender woman from Sugar and Salt, huge fan of her work. I probably should of included that in the intro. I've just been in a rush to submit stories. I loved the idea of the premise a femboy getting picked up from a dominating transgender woman. I just had my own visualization of how the trip would of gone. So I just decided to type it out. Once I started typing, I just couldn't stopped. I planned an entire story of Edna's and Alex's adventures. Including a little sci-fi/suspense twist. I do highly recommend checking out Sugar and Salts work.

xploring96xploring96almost 6 years ago

He's going to make a good little bitch for her. He's going to be a bottom slut for her everyday. Lucky guy. I got hard quick reading this and stayed that way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delicious

Loved this quick little story, the dynamic was both cute and hot. Love the idea of these two driving cross country and fucking like rabbit, and I hope you release some follow up chapters

wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more your work, especailly the next chapter of "Life on the Ranch".

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Much better

This is so infinitely better than the ranch and much better than the landlord’s pet. If only this was your first story. I’m glad you discovered fingers. Now to discover that if he uses his muscles, as in having a shit, it also helps. This is always a good storyline as long as the writer puts their own stamp on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I read a similar story on sugar and salt lit page, still its a good 5 star entry. are you going to build upon the story?

SaraChristSaraChristalmost 6 years ago
Nice job

Really great work, definitely keep this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Shemale is an oudated, ignorant slur

phoenix196phoenix196about 5 years ago
great story!

Really enjoyed the story and looking forward to reading your others. Keep writing!!

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiabout 5 years ago
Cute

What a cute short, I like the lost kitten kind of story, especially in this arrangment. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STFU sjw crybabys

Shemale is a outdated ignorant slur Booohhhoooo stfu sjw crybaby

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

In the TS-fucks-boy/man genre this one's pretty good. Saying that I do want to point out a recurring theme in these stories: why does it always have to feature a newbie bottom, too often a reluctant virginal teen at that? Can't they have a maturer male, one that maybe hasn't had much experience, but does look forward to the next? Also, anal can be unpleasant like any other sex act, but why do we need to read the details about just how uncomfortable it is? I just want a story with an experienced cis male bottom searching for his next topping, finding it with a nice TS, and happy fucking ever after. I think I just might write one like that!

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

And another thing, mother-truckers are always named "Large Marge." Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Full Stars!! My cock was hard from the get go!! I want to experience a long black cock pushing in and out of my white ass. I had my cousin do me back in 1979, I was only 14 at the time, he was 22 clumsy and quick, he fingered my ass as I sucked his 6 1/2 inch long cock just the way I had thought I would want it, that musky smell of his coarse red tangled pubs only excited me more. I had imagined his licking my pink hairless anus, but just pushed cold vaseline into my tight hole instead. Reading Penthouse Forum, I had come across some Amazing stories that made me fantasize about me being taken by an older man, all the oral and taking his time, and lasting forever inside me, was all just a fantasy. On my stomach, his ridgid cock and spongy but firm head nestled against my petroleum fingered puckered opening and then balls deep in one push!! Electric like pain as wiggled and buckled and clawed at the sheets to be free of what felt like a fist inside me, he never slowed down. Just as I started getting used to his pounding that sounded like a cat eating gristle..I came and as my asshole tightened from me releasing its hand free seed, I felt him get faster and swell even bigger inside me, as he coated the inside of my rectum walls with his hot white cum. He stayed laying on top of me as I felt him shrinking and slipping out with a wet air filled fart as his flaccid penis touched my balls, my anus dripping his semen, vaseline and bits of fecal matter between my legs onto the sheet. He rolled off of me onto his back, I climbed down to revive his limp nasty penis in my mouth, tasting us both..hoping he would get hard and do that to me again...but he held my head as he filled my mouth with his salty sperm, fell asleep and never acted on, or talked about it again. Thank you so much for the memories that made me think of this moment in time...you are an Amazing Artist!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I've been around truckers all my life & i know some need to fuck sissyes & femboye,cds,tvs, ts, I've wasted most of life to find a person to fuck my pussy,boy ass,or to swallow cum from there hard cocks, bbc ,mex,white & to keep me pantyes,skirts,dresses,hotpants,heels make-up

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I hope they stay together. A special thanks you to all the truckers out there, we need you, I appreciate you, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES