The Trucker's Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock starts to pulse as I unload a big rope of cum all over the sheets. "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh fuuuuuckkkk!" I gasp.

"Tell me you want to be mine, tell me you're ready to be my butt slut." She moans into my ear, slamming that massive member into me.

"Yes, I'm yours! Oh, fuck me! My ass is yours!" I shout as I can feel that dick start to grow harder.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She shouts. She pulls back one last time before sinking that fat cock as deep as it'll go. I feel a hot liquid fill my insides as her cock starts to pulse spewing out a load of cum. She paints the inside of me with her seed as she collapses on top of me. "Oh fuck! That was the best fuck I've ever had!" she pants as she kisses my neck. We're both covered in sweat. Her hands let go of my wrists and just lay there on top of mine. She slowly gyrates her hips back in forth as she dumps the last bit of cum inside me.

Her cock slowly goes soft. I'm exhausted and desperately trying to catch my breath. She plants a few more kisses on the back of my neck as she interlocks her fingers with mine. "I want you to stay with me! I promise I'll take good care of you!" she whispers in my ear. "Just please don't leave."

I lean back and turn my head towards her. Our eyes connect as she looks down at me. "I've never experienced anything like that!" I say to her. Even though it was so painful at first, the pleasure overtook all my senses.

She leans in and plants those luscious lips against mine. We kiss so deeply, a spark shoots through me. She breaks off the kiss and finally pulls her flaccid cock out of my ass. "Come on, what do ya say we go get something to eat for breakfast?"

"I'm starving!" I say. I haven't had anything to eat in a really long time.

"I figured as much, good thing I parked outside a roadside diner, best one for miles." she smiles at me. "You'll love the food here."

We both get dressed and jump out of her truck. As soon as I get out, the cold air sends a shiver down my spine. There are several other trucks parked alongside hers. Snow has completely covered the ground. For November, we sure have a lot of snow. We head into the diner and take a seat in one of the empty booths.

I wince a little as my bottom hits the cushion. My ass is a little sore from the constant pounding of her big black cock. A petite waitress stops on over and asks if we want some coffee. Edna nods and I figure I might as well have a cup too. She fills up our cups and tells us to let her know when we're ready to order.

I start browsing through the menu. The biggest burliest man I've ever seen walks over to us. "Edna, see you got yourself a nice boy to keep ya warm..." He says. "When you're done with him, feel free to pass him my way. I would love to sink my cock in a sissy boy like that."

"Not a chance Joe. This one's mine," she replies. I let out a sigh of relief. It doesn't surprise me that this is Big Joe. I should've guessed just by the size of him. He's at least 6'5'' or taller. His gut is hanging out from his shirt and his pants barely stay on. On top of that, he smells kind of funny. Like he hasn't showered in days. I shudder at the thought of what could have happened he picked me up instead of Edna.

"Fine, I'll remember that.." He mumbles as he heads for the exit.

"That's Big Joe?" I ask.

"Yep! See, things could have been really bad if I hadn't picked you up," she says.

"No kidding, I can't believe anyone would stay a night in his truck," I say.

"No one does so willingly," she adds. "Do you know what you want to eat?"

"Not really, what are you getting?" I ask her.

"Pigs in a blanket! It's the best breakfast ever! They take a sausage, wrap it in a pancake and drown in gravy."

"Wow, that sounds good to me!"

Edna waves the waitress over here and orders us both Pigs in a Blanket. It doesn't take long before she brings out our meals and we dig in.

"Oh wow, that was absolutely delicious!" I say as I pat my stomach. I'm completely stuffed, although, not, in the same way, I was earlier.

"What do you say we get in a round 2 in before we hit the road?" Edna asks with a big smirk. The waitress leaves the bill as she grabs our empty plates.

"My ass is still sore from earlier..." I sigh.

"Sorry about that, I couldn't hold back after I had that tight ass of yours wrapped around my cock," she says. I look around to see if anyone is listening to our conversation, but no one seems to be paying us any attention. "Maybe just a BJ then?"

I let out a little laugh. "Is this how things are going to be from now on?" I ask.

"I hope so, I like you Alex. If you decide to stay with me, I'll try to take it easy on that ass of yours," she says. "But I understand if you don't want to stay."

I look into those dark brown eyes. "Edna, I've never felt so good in my entire life. I mean, it hurt like hell at first, but it felt great at the end. Besides... I did say that I was yours. Didn't I?"

A big smile appeared on that beautiful face of hers. She reached down and grabbed my hand. "I never thought I would get a handsome young guy like you who wants to be in my bed."

"I never thought I would enjoy getting my ass filled by a big black cock." She let out a giggle and then she got up left some cash on the table as she gets up and puts her jacket back on.

She looks back at me as she makes her way to the door, "You coming, baby?"

I nodded as I got up and followed her out to the big rig. Once we got inside she grabbed me, dragged me to the bed and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. I started to unbuckle her pants. As soon as I got them undone, I pulled them down along with her undies freeing that massive python once again. I pushed her on her back and took that monster cock in my mouth. I suck the tip as if it were a popsicle. Then I pop it out of my mouth and give it a few kisses. I lick up and down the 9-inch monster before plunging it back in my mouth. I try to go as deep as possible.

"Oh fuck, you're getting good at this!" she moans. I pull out and stroke it as I look up into those gorgeous brown eyes. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me into another passionate kiss. Our tongues duel as I continue to stock that fat cock of hers. I pull back from the kiss and go back down on her dick. Shoving it as far as I can down my throat. "Oh fuck! That's it, baby. Just like that!"

I start to bob up and down on her cock, every now and then pulling it out and planting a few kisses on the tip. I suck it back in between my lips and slurp it back down my throat once more. Her hand brushes through my hair. "Baby I'm going to cum real soon!"

I can feel her dick tense up and I know it's about to erupt. I brace myself as I slowly suck it, bobbing back up and down that fat black cock. "OOoooh Fuck!" she screams as her cock starts to pulse spewing out a large load of cum. It instantly fills up my mouth. I try to swallow it all, but there is too much of it. Some of it escapes my lips and drips down her beautiful shaft. The salty, musky taste overtakes my senses. Just as I finish swallowing that delicious cum, another load erupts into my mouth. This time I manage to swallow all of it. Her hand grips my hair holding my head in place as yet again she unleashes more of that sticky white liquid in my mouth. I slurp it down as she finally releases my head. Some cum leaks out as I pull free of her cock. I make sure to clean up her sticky cum covered cock with my tongue. I look up at her as I make quick work of it. Her hand brushes against my cheek and she pulls me up for another long kiss.

"That was amazing! You sure learn quickly," She gasps. "I think it's time we get going, I still have to drop off my other load."

"Sounds good to me!" I reply. With that, we get dressed and hit the road.

12