The True Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers

Not knowing what else to do I started going through the file structure opening any of the documents I could read, everything from configuration files to semi populated SQL databases. All of it was horribly confusing and as I worked through it a I kept a running tab of notes next to me trying to link every part of the program together and figure out what the different names and call signs for everything meant.

I quickly lost track of the time as I worked through everything, this happened when I worked on a problem. I usually had more references to go off then what this thing was giving me but I was slowly starting to make sense of everything.

Leaning back in my seat I looked up to see Kate sitting in the chair across from me looking bored. I glanced down at the clock, I had been at this for close to four hours already without stopping.

"Uh, Kate when did you put clothes on?" I asked. She was back in the sweatpants sweatshirt combo I had given her yesterday.

"I didn't think you would mind, I put them on while I was cleaning." She said.

I looked around surprised, my apartment was cleaner. The shoes that were usually in a mess by the door were lines up and clean. I turned around to look in the kitchen the dishes were gone from the sink and it looked as if the floor had been mopped something I had only done once or twice. The apartment hadn't been a sty but neither had it been clean. Now it was sparkling as much as a poorly maintained apartment built in the 80's could.

"You didn't have to do that." I said looking around.

"I wanted to feel useful Master." She said.

"Useful?" I asked.

She nodded. "You're working on a way to fix me, and I can't help with that so I figured I'd help you with everything else. Was I not supposed to do that Master? Did I move something out of place!" her voice was going shrill and she was very quickly working herself up.

"No! Its fine Kate, it's great!" I said stopping her. She calmed back down the frantic look at the thought of doing something wrong quickly fading away.

"I need to do something Master, you're the one working for me! It's supposed to be the other way around." She said.

"Other way around?" I asked confused about what exactly she meant.

"I'm the slave! I should be working while you relax! You shouldn't have a care in the world! I should be letting you use me! So far you've been so nice and everything, you won't let yourself be a Master! If you need a break order me to give you a blowjob or for me to be a footrest or something!" she said.

I looked over at her, she was breathing hard and her face was quickly turning red.

"A footrest?" I asked holding back a laugh.

She shrugged, "I don't know. It was the first thing that popped into my head." She said.

I nodded. "Perfectly reasonable."

The blush deepened on her face.

"Well come on then." I said pointing at my legs.

Kate looked at me and then down at my legs before she jerked out of the chair and onto the floor. She quickly made her way to my feet and raising them she slid underneath.

For a moment the two of us remained like that, her staring at the floor and me at her with my feet resting on her back. She shivered and bit her lip.

"This is arousing?" I asked.

Kate nodded "Your order's holding it back though." She said.

"Right, well get up this is ridiculous." I said.

Kate quickly got to her feet and stood up in front of me.

"Come here" I said opening my arms.

Kate hesitated and then sank down into my lap and I hugged her to me. Kate suddenly burst into tears and for a moment I feared had gone too far and broken her trust.

"Kate?" I said hesitating.

"Master, you're too nice." She said. Moving in my arms and bending in a way that only a gymnast could she turned around to face me. I looked at her face and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"Kate, I'm trying to help the woman inside of you. I want you to go back to what you were before. I might have already taken advantage of you but I'm hoping you can see past that latter. I don't want to humiliate you, and to tell you the truth I'm just happy to have you here." I said. I tightened the hug a little drawing her closer to me.

"A slave for you?" asked Kate.

"No, a person. I'm a loner anti-social or whatever you want to call it. Never had many friends and never really wanted any, I always seem to do something wrong or miss something. I've ruined or just drifted out of any relationship I've ever had." I said.

Kate looked frowned.

"But you're so nice Master." She said.

"I think your perspective is a little biased." I said smiling. "I interact with stranger's fine, I love to walk the city by myself. Its part of the reason I work with computers, they are easy to understand. Maybe that's why it's working with you." I tapped her head. "Your half computer right now." I said.

Kate giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. "Maybe, but I'm still happy your my Master." She said.

I nodded as well and the two of us closed our eyes.

Then the door to my apartment exploded inwards.

Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers