All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 02'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MorionMorionabout 9 years ago
You need an editor

I think you have an interesting concept here, but I got sick of trying to wrestle with the language and gave up. Every second paragraph is borderline unreadable. It looks like you changed your mind on words or sentence structure and did not go back to make sure things still flowed. An editor will pick up on these things for you and make the final submission significantly better.

garybluegaryblueabout 9 years ago
Re: Editor

I agree completely with Morion.

Terry Pratchett said that writing is hard work, and that writers must "make grammar, punctuation and spelling a part of your life."

These are the tools of the trade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've been waiting for this!

I wait for new installments of your story, regardless of grammatical errors, or somewhat circular sentence structure. It's the best story I've read on this site, and one of the best erotica stories I've ever read in general. Please keep writing it, I love it and I'm sure others do too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story is great looking forward to more.

Don't let the grammar nazis get to you. Keep up the good work. I will be eagerly waiting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Writing

You really need an editor. I am an editor.

rickyfix at rdk70@hotmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good job

Please keep the passion in the story, that's what makes it so good. Do anything you want with this series just keep Kate and him safe. PS: make it like 25 parts.

SandtalkerSandtalkeralmost 7 years ago
Good, but...

You've got a good story here, I'm reading it a second time. But you could benefit from an editor.

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Quite Vs. Quiet

Quite and quiet are two different words with two different meanings and quitequiet is not even a word. Do you read your stories before you publish them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous