All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 04'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Continue the story please

eunicebabegirleunicebabegirlabout 9 years ago
more!!

Even though there wasn't a lot of sex in this chapter, it showed great development. I hope Marcus gets more dolls and becomes more controlling and dominating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You keep doing this:

"Father it is under control, the police have backed off and the charges have disappeared." Said Kent.

The attribution has to be in the same sentence. Use a comma within quotes and the 'said' isn't capitalized.

And buy a few commas.

This sentence should be: "Father, it is under control. The police have backed off and the charges have disappeared," said Kent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story -- might look into an editor at some point.

Your story composition is good, and in general you write well. You have a bit of trouble with word choice (to, too), (ch 1:rescind, resend)...

Spell checkers, unfortunately, can make that worse that it should be. It's not a great problem, but I tend to notice.

Definitely keep writing !!!

BoratusBoratusover 7 years ago
Good story. Bad grammar.

I just found this and am really enjoying it. Good plot, nice character development, great descriptions. The grammar needs a lot of work though. Run on sentences, missing commas, "their" instead of "there", "to" instead of "too," and much more. At one point you called Beth, Kate. I doubt you'll fix this now, but please use an editor moving forward. It's painful to read in some places. And the errors keep me from giving the chapters 5 star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with Boratus

Same as Boratus said. The chapters so far contain many spelling mistakes and while the story in itself is good that makes me enjoy it less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well for someone who learned English as a secondary language, it may be the most difficult language to learn. Keep it up and I know you will improve!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous