The True Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful to keep quite the two of us glanced down at the mass of people in the club and slowly crept across the metal catwalk. From up here I was able to see into the private room that Beth had taken the photos of people were inside setting up what looked like a buffet table and a few other things but it was otherwise empty.

The catwalk led to the side of the small self-contained office where there was a back door. I tried the handle but the door was locked with a numerical keypad in the wall next to it.

"Any ideas?" asked Beth.

Frowning I ignored the keypad completely, I was not going to be able to guess the combination to that and I had no computer to help me. Instead I examined the frame holding it to the wall and grabbing the keypad I turned it swiftly to the right. The keypad and door locks were new but the metal it had been attached to was old and rusted. With a faint crack the brittle metal broke and the keypad fell into my hand.

"What are you doing?" Asked Beth.

"Getting us in." I growled and pulling at the wiring I gave myself enough slack to work with. Examining the back of the security panel I quickly found what I needed. There were five wires coming out of the back. Two power inputs, and two more wires leading to the lock and alarm. Avoiding the alarm wire I yanked the positive lead from the back of the panel along with the door lock control wire, holding them in my hand I hesitantly hit the two metal contacts together.

The door's lock violently clicked and whirred for a moment before I let the wire go. I had probably stripped the gears or pneumatics of the locks internals but the door was open.

"That's it?" asked Beth.

"I got us in, what were you expecting?" I asked.

"Hacking or something. Hooking your phone up to it and opening the lock." She said.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Are cop shows accurate with police procedure?" I asked.

"No."

"Well Hollywood rarely gets hacking right either." I said.

She nodded and then moving forward pushed me away from the door. Both of us standing on opposite sides of the door frame Beth quickly pushed the door open. It swung forward with little resistance exposing only a dark room full of blinking lights.

Glancing over at Beth the two of us stepped inside and I immediately spotted the security camera in them corner of the room and resisted the urge to cover my face.

"Beth Camera!" I hissed.

She looked up and quickly raised a hand to her face.

"Can you disable them?" she asked.

"Does it matter? They've got cameras downstairs too, all they have to do is compare clothing." I said.

"Can you find the tapes and destroy those?" She asked.

I looked around the room, it was server room the cold air and hum of computers a familiar feeling if the data was being stored anywhere on site it would be in this room.

"This is the back of his office, that door over their" she pointed at the door on the other side of the room. "Leads to his office. Not that he uses it much." She said.

I nodded and looking around spotted the technicians console.

Opening the grate to the server and pulling out the keyboard I tentatively woke the computer console. The screen too one of the more common server architectures came up and I examined it for a moment.

"The idiots didn't even put security on the security system." I typed in a few more commands examining all of the databases on the server. "The financial data is encrypted though."

"Can you crack it?" Asked Beth.

I turned to give her a withering look. "No, encryption isn't supposed to be broken." I said. Typing in a few more commands I found the hard drives the security system was attached too and the data going to an offsite storage location. With no time for finesse I quickly entered the commands to wipe and scramble the drives in six hours hopefully getting rid of any video footage of us.

Reaching down in the server I located the hard drives in the main storage array and reading the different labels on the drives quickly found the one I needed and pulled it from the chasis. An error appeared on the monitor but with the RAID configuration in place the server assumed the hard drive had failed.

"We can hope that he used a shitty encryption key, but I'll have to look this through later." I said as I slipped the hard drive into my pocket.

"But you did get rid of us on video?" she asked.

"Yeah it'll erase itself in six hours." I said. "I do anything now it's going to be obvious." I said. Beth nodded.

"Well we got that stuff, now we have to wait for him to show up so we can implant the virus on his tablet." She said.

"Trojan." I corrected.

"What?" Asked Beth.

"I'm putting a Trojan on his computer not a virus. Two completely different things." I said.

"You are a nerd aren't you." She said.

I shrugged not really have response to that.

Their was a sudden bang on the other side of the door leading to the office and the both of us froze. Underneath the door we could see the lights in the opposite side of the room flip on spilling into the small server room we were in. Silently Beth and I crept near the door and we pressed ourselves to the frame listening hard to try and catch what was going on in the opposite room.

"No I have everything under control." Said a voice which I was assuming was Kent's.

"Father it is under control, the police have backed off and the charges have disappeared." Said Kent. He was silent for a moment and as much as I strained to hear I couldn't pick up what was issuing from the phones speaker.

"I'm aware of what the Company will do if things go wrong Father, you need to relax get yourself another one. I just got a new Doll and I've hardly gotten any sleep since." He said.

Beth and I looked at one another, he was talking about the dolls and more importantly the people who were making them. The Company he called them, a little ominous with the names apparently.

"Ah it's a custom one this time. You know that model I took to Paris? Yeah that one well she was a tease going with me for my money and never putting out. Had to pay triple what a normal doll costs but it was worth it." Said Kent and he laughed. "Now she begs for it!"

The conversation continued for another few minutes turning to the bastard's family matters. Beth and I remained quite listening as our thoughts raced.

--

The Rich Boy

Hanging up on his Father Kent turned to look out of the window at the club below. This was his first venture by himself, and with the startup money his Father had provided it was blossoming. For now just this small warehouse was his domain but soon he would own the city just like his father owned his. Sure he would have to dispose of the current leaders but he already had the police department in his pocket and more importantly he had his contacts with the Company. Whomever the Company backed would own the city, it was like that in every city over the developed world. You piss off the Company though and you were better off running to the Mob to have them kill you, they would be nicer.

Taking a breath Kent turned away from the window, all of it would be his in time all he had to do was wait and let his money and influence spread.

Now though it was time to have some fun and relax he had earned it. Walking out of his office Kent trudged down the stairs towards his private room, from above he could see that everything was set up and the entertainment was here for the night. Toy and Slut both had been brought from his home for the little get together and the pair were standing in the far corner of the room at straight-backed attention their breasts held proudly out in front of them. It was Toy's debut night at the club and it was going to be a fun one.

Entering the room Kent grinned and walking over to them pulled out his control tablet, he had to program them for the night they were going to have. The Dolls would take simple orders but for anything too complex you had to use the tablet.

"Slut, Toy." He said and they stepped forward turning around so that he could access the ports on the back of their necks.

Plugging it in Kent quickly gave her the commands for the night, while they were at the club the dolls were complete sluts and would do anything with any of the patrons he invited into the back room with him taking orders from other people while in this small back room.

Slut shivered as the program entered her brain but otherwise remained still. Repeating the process with Toy Kent smiled and gave her a playful slap on the breast.

"Ready for your first night at the club?" he asked.

"Toy is excited to serve!" she said a vapid grin on her face. It was different from the arrogant sneer she had worn most of the time he had been dating her and Kent liked this new blank look better.

Kent chuckled and placing the tablet down on the table beside the two Dolls he went over to the bar in to get himself a drink. Sitting down at the bar Kent watched as the elite of the city slowly began to filter into the private room, they were being checked at the entrance to the room to make sure that they were appropriately connected. Anyone back here was the son or daughter of the politicians or criminals in the city a category which had a fairly large overlap.

Within half an hour the back club room was filled, and when the doors out to the main floor closed and were locked a different mood fell over the crowd. What had a moment ago been a collection of well-mannered and proper individuals playing nice with one another turned into a snake pit. In front of the masses the elite were poised, in private though they were less composed.

Standing up Kent began to mingle with the crowd. Most of the city's business was accomplished at parties like this as negotiations and deals were done away from the prying eyes of lawyers and officials. Toy and Slut were also being put to good use he saw, already some of the more promiscuous individuals of the group had their pants off and were using the dolls in the corner of the room. The Dolls were a godsend for sealing business deals and increasing his clout with the Company giving them half a dozen referral customers a month. He was hoping the Company would offer him a partnership soon.

Dreaming about that Kent almost missed it, out of the corner of his eyes a face that he was familiar with. Turning Kent looked back at the bar. A woman in a simple black dress that was pushing her breasts up and had an incredibly short skirt length was talking to the bartender.

Kent wracked his brains trying to place the face, he knew that he had seen that woman somewhere before but he couldn't place where.

Apologizing to the oil baron son he was talking too Kent made his way to the bar and the woman. She noticed him approaching and flinched away to late turning her face away from him.

"Hello." Said Kent as he slipped into the seat beside her.

"Hello." She replied tersely her voice more harsh then a woman simply blowing a man off. There was some real venom under her words, had he screwed her family over in some business deal?

"We've met somewhere before." Said Kent leaning in to look at her.

"No we haven't." said the woman and she took a sip of her drink.

"You sure?" he asked reaching down to give her ass a squeeze.

The woman's hand shot out and grabbed his wrist twisting his hand away from her. Kent's eyes widened at that. The rough aggressive grip was a familiar action.

"You!" he gasped even as she twisted his arm further.

"Shut up Kent." Growled the officer.

"You're not supposed to be back here!" said Kent. He had made a deal with the chief of police to get her to back off. She had been snooping around the club for months looking for evidence to convict him of something and it had taken quite a bit of money to pay off the chief.

"I can damn well be back here, and I'm going to ruin you!" she hissed at him.

Kent glared at the woman, she had been an annoyance up to this point but now she was directly threatening him for that he was going to kill her.

"You can't touch me bitch! I own this town and there's nothing you can do about it." Said Kent even as she twisted his arm further back.

"I know about the Company and those Dolls of yours." She hissed at him.

Kent did a double take and the blood drained form his face, if she knew about the Dolls and the Company then he was in real trouble. If there was way to get the Company to kill you it was threatening to expose them. They would blame Kent for her learning about them and kill him too.

"You're dead. You know that right?" said Kent.

The officer looked over his shoulder at something behind him.

"Nope." She said.

Kent gasped in pain as she leveraged his arm and he suddenly found himself flying over the bar into the multitude of bottles behind it. Kent his the backboard with a solid thunk as everyone in the room fell silent watching as their host was tossed over the bar. Dazed and covered in glass and alcohol Kent rolled to the ground behind the bar and winced.

Blinking to clear his eyes Kent slowly got back to his feet and only to see the officer retreating out of the doors and back out into the main club a man keeping pace with her.

Groaning Kent fell back to the floor unsure of what had just happened.

--

The True Master

I glanced over at Beth as the door closed and Kent left his office. The two of us let out a sigh of relief.

"Well that was a little bit of a closer call then I would have liked." I said to her.

Beth grinned. "That was fun!" She said.

"Maybe you picked the wrong side of the law if you enjoy doing this." I said.

"Naw he deserves whatever we dish out at him this is justice." Said Beth.

"And here I thought the whole rouge cop thing was just another television trope." I said.

Beth grinned back at me and moving slowly she opened the door to his main office. The only light was spilling in from the dance floor outside. Careful to avoid the view of anyone that might be able to see in through that window I snuck over to his desk.

"Anything in here?" I asked Kate had snuck over to a filing cabinet next to the wall.

"Nothing, I searched these when I was taking my photos." Said Beth.

It figured and the locks on the drawers all needed keys, and I had no idea how to pick locks so I left them alone. Trying to break them open would take too long.

"Alright then, we need to find that tablet." I said.

Beth at the side of the window peaked outside. "He's brought the dolls with him tonight. I see his new one." She said.

Edging to look through the window I glanced out from up here I could see every room in the Bathrooms having an actual ceiling over them. Down in the private room that had been in the process of being set up earlier was Kent, the Dolls, and a few staff with a line of well-dressed individuals waiting to get inside.

The Dolls were in much the same posture that Kate had been in for the past few days, at attention with theirs breasts pushed out on display and blank expressions on their faces in the corner of the room. One doll was white the other black with what I had to admit was an alluring assortment of tattoos spread over her entire body.

The black doll had to be the model that had rejected Kent a decision I couldn't really fault her for considering what had happened to her. The other had to be Beth's friend Tracy.

I glanced over at Beth.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I want to go and shoot that idiot in the dick." She growled.

"You didn't bring your gun tonight did you?" I asked.

She shook her head and sighed. "No."

"Well shoot him later. We need to fix Kate that's why we are here." I said.

"I know! It's just after meeting Kate and from what you've told me I know what happened to her and I just feel horrible that I can't help her. I have to leave all of that up to you." She growled.

"You don't still hate me do you?" is asked.

She looked over at me. "You are a real idiot you know that?" she said.

I smiled slightly. "I think it's the only thing you and Kate agree about on me." I said.

Still looking out the window I watched as Kent went up to the two Dolls and producing the tablet from a pocket quickly did something to the both of them. We both watched as he set the tablet down on the table next to the dolls and went to the bar. A moment later the doors to the room opened and the people streamed inside.

"This is our chance." I said to Beth.

She nodded and the two of us went to his main door and opened it. Glancing around to make sure that no one was near the two of us quietly walked down the stairs into the back entrance of the party room and slipped inside.

"I'll go for the tablet. I think it might be a bit more appropriate for me to go near the Dolls." I said.

Already a group of men were loosening their belts and stepping up to the dolls who both seemed very excited for the attention, and I was sure Beth didn't want to see what Tracy was doing up close. Beth grimaced but nodded. "Alright go." She said and the two of us split up.

Looking around the room I saw faces I had only ever seen on the local news and newspapers. The type of people who were the movers and shakers of the city. All of them in the backroom of some horrible club, I wasn't particularly surprised but still seeing them in the open condoning things like the Dolls was a little disconcerting.

Avoiding the crowd I skirted around the outside of the club making my way towards the corner that the Doll's were in. The Crowd ignored me for the most part the few people who even looked at me immediately turning away to talk to some other socialite next to them. I could see the tablet on the table near the Dolls the cord that was used to reprogram them tossed to the side on the floor. Palming the smaller of the two USB drives I had brought I calmly slipped it into the slot on the side of the tablet. Nothing happened on the screen but then I had designed it to upload and execute silently.

I looked over at the two dolls now only feet from me. Both of them were on their knees and the larger breasted black Doll was rubbing herself up and down on a man while the other Doll gave a man a blow job her hands out servicing two other men. Both were beautiful but their features were ruined by the blank expressions on their faces and the complete lack of any enjoyment in their eyes. The Dolls were going through the motions but there was no one home inside. I shuddered and turned back to the tablet and slowly counted in my head pretending to enjoy the salacious display in front of me. It would at the most take the program a minute and a half to upload but in truth it had probably finished a second or two after I plugged the drive in. Without any way to check it I had to wait.

I turned to look at the rest of the patrons of the club. They were talking amongst themselves for the most part all of them holding different drinks, a few in the center of the room were dancing and at the other side of the room I spotted Beth at the bar talking to Kent. I was surprised at that, she would kill him given the chance and the way he was acting towards her it was plain from even across the room that she was itching to kick his ass.

I watched as he reached out towards Beth's ass his hand was swiftly put into a deathly grip Beth holding his own weight against him leveraging his arm at an awkward angle. No one else was paying close enough attention to see what was going on or they simply didn't care that their host was being roughed up.

Reaching down I pulled the drive from the tablet and forgoing subtlety walked through the center of the crowd pushing people out of my way as I quickly could not paying any attention to the protests and curses that followed my path. I had to stop Beth from disemboweling the guy on the spot or we would never get out of the club alive even with her badge.