All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 09'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Chapter

I am getting a "calm before the storm" vibe from this chapter, which is making me nervous, in terms of protagonist survival, and incredibly excited for future installments. The Markus/Kate love-slave dynamic is very interesting to see unfold. Great job! Credits to your editor as well as the language (grammar) was polished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with the calm befor the storm comment. Your doing good with this.

WeerdoWeerdoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Early updates

For early updates go to cgwilliam.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This continues to be one of the best series on this forum.....

.....not just this category, the whole forum.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and your characters with us.

You manage to tell a credible story and to develop your characters into people we come to care about.

And you manage to do all that with far greater care in the technical details of your writing than most contributors here.

It's a trifecta. You might consider publishing this when it's done.....as erotic literature, it's high Art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I have to say not only as an erotic story but as compared to any book I've ever read your story is awesome and captivating. A few critiques. There are a few spelling errors nothing major though and a few punctuational errors. Ease keep going and truly consider writing professionally.

WeerdoWeerdoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Update

New chapter coming soon, and it is the longest yet so please be patient! For the earliest access please go to my website www.cgwilliam.com

WeerdoWeerdoover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is up

Chapter 10 is available at my website. Www.cgwilliam.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

keep going, loving it thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous