The True Master Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear his breathing, but nothing else.

A finger brushed along the outside of my thigh and I gasped as the pleasure rippled through me; it was a muted orgasm, but one all the same. Gasping, I leaned back into the desk and tried to recover.

A hand was on my left breast and I yelped as another orgasm shot through me. This one however did not stop, it continued instead to build in intensity, the Master's hand still on me, slowly kneading. His other hand found my opposite breast and the Master slowly continued to pull at them.

I wasn't thinking at this point, everything had gone blank and pleasure was the only thing in my mind, the only feeling in my body the hands on my skin and the slickness of my pussy, which was desperately pulsating with a feeling of emptiness that needed to be filled.

The hands disappeared and the blindfold over my eyes was gone.

It took me several moments to even realize this, in my head I was still experiencing the afterglow of what had to be at the least a two-minute-long orgasm.

The Master was standing in front of me, and the questions that had floated to my mind when he first shook me awake drifted back to the forefront of my mind. His eyes were bloodshot like he had been crying, and the look in them was not the normal caring enjoyment but a desperate, searching look.

The Master took several steps back from the desk.

"Do you want me to touch you again Kate? If it felt like that when I touched you, what do you think it will feel like when I use you?" he asked.

It would be too much, the pleasure was liable to drive me mad! But even as he spoke I knew I was going to beg him, the pleasure was an addiction, and a simple touch from the Master the drug.

"Please!" I gasped.

"Please what, Slave?" asked the Master.

I slid from the desk and onto the floor; I knelt in front of him. I desperately wanted to reach out and touch him, but his command had been specific, when he touched me. If I tried to cheat around that he was liable to refuse me.

"Please Master, touch me!" I said, the words falling from my lips desperate.

The Master considered me for a moment and reaching out, he ran his hair through my hair, feeling and testing it. His hands went so close to my skin, just hovering above it, but he carefully avoided touching me.

The Master grabbed my hair and jerked me down onto the ground, his body falling on top of mine. Only his arms going out stopped him from crushing me. He was careful though, avoiding the cast on my arm.

I could feel his cock against my stomach and I came, the Master was all around me, trapping and holding me to the ground.

"Do you want me to use you?" he asked.

I tried to focus and speak around the pleasure as it pulsed through me.

"Yes!" I groaned.

The Master smiled and then, moving back slightly, put his cock at my entrance and paused.

"Please Master!" I gasped.

He pushed in and his head fell into my neck. Even as he quickly began to use me I felt his teeth sink into the skin of my neck. The pain and pleasure in combination swept through me and I continued to orgasm. My mind went blank as the Master used me, truly used me as a Slave, unconcerned with my own comfort, even though I was in heaven.

--

February 21 2016:

*The True Master*

Groaning, I opened my eyes and shivered; it was cold and the bed felt like it was made of stone.

It was actually, with only the thin carpet as a barrier I was asleep on the floor of the basement, Kate curled up on top of me. I stared at her for a moment, bite marks were visible on the side of her neck from when I had taken her and her lips were swollen slightly, no doubt from the aggressiveness of last night.

"Good Morning," said Helen. Turning my head, I looked over at her. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs, a tray of food in her hands, with Dr. Song standing next to her. The doctor's mouth was hanging open and her eyes were bugging out, her attention locked on Kate.

"Uh." I wasn't sure what to say. By this point I wasn't really embarrassed being naked in the Lodge; clothes were off more often than not, and yet I still felt my face going red.

Dr. Song ripped her eyes away and turned around so her back was to me.

"I have the list of equipment I'll need!" she said and held up a small piece of paper.

My computer started to blare an alarm and Kate, startled by the noise, opened her eyes to look at me.

It took me a moment to sort everything out. "Good morning Kate. I'll be right with you Doctor, I need to get that," I said as I carefully rolled Kate off of me. She pouted as she lost skin contact and I smiled slightly. I would have left the order in place, but Kate had been insatiable. I finally had to get rid of it and she had collapsed in a heap, falling asleep almost instantly. Not willing to move her, I had done the same, falling asleep with her on top of me.

Standing up, I quickly grabbed my pants off of the floor and slid into them, and collecting my shirt, I put that on as well. Kate stayed on the floor for a moment before slowly getting to her feet beaming and totally nude, unconcerned with the sweat and other dried fluids evident on her body.

Jeremy was calling through the cell phone I had given him. Answering the call, I pulled the mic towards me.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's the guy doing work for you," said Jeremy, his voice coming from the speakers with a slight modulation to it, no doubt from being compressed and expanded as it was routed through a half dozen proxy servers.

"Why are you calling now?" I asked.

"Because now is the best time to break in. It's Sunday so even the night guard for the place is gone and no one has gone in. The place is empty," he said.

"You want to break in at," I glanced at the clock, "nine in the morning? How do you know it's empty?" I asked.

"Because I've been staking it out for the entire night, freezing my ass off. The place is empty, and I can get to the second floor without any of your fancy gadgets," he said.

"Who is that?" asked Dr. Song.

She was standing next to the server and was glaring at me.

"A thief who tried to pickpocket me. I hired him when Tracy caught him," I said.

Dr. Song pursed her lips and nodded. "Alright, and what is he doing?" she asked.

"He's breaking into a Company server so I can get more data on them," I said.

"Alright then, I'm going to have breakfast if you don't mind," she said. She reached out and took the tray of food from Helen, then trudged back upstairs.

Helen frowned. "Do you want me to get it back, Master?" she asked.

"No, I'm not hungry. Coffee would be great, though," I said.

She nodded and then bounced back up the stairs.

I turned back to the mic. "Give me five minutes to get everything ready. Make sure all the stuff I gave you is on so I can make sure they don't get anything on you," I said.

"Hurry up, it's freezing out here," he said.

I turned back around to Kate. "Can you keep the Doctor busy, I'm going to have to concentrate on this," I said, pointing back at my computer.

Kate nodded. "Of course, Master." Walking forward with an exaggerated sway in her hips, Kate sauntered up to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "Good luck," she said, still smiling as she took the stairs, making sure to wiggle her ass as she went.

I groaned and turned back to the computer.

--

*The Apprentice*

"Ready?" asked Marcus.

"I've been ready for the past ten minutes," I growled into the earpiece.

"Sorry, took a little while to connect to your gear," he said.

"Seriously, you're just making this more complicated."

"You don't know technology. One photo and you could be done for."

"That's what masks are for," I deadpanned.

There was silence on the line and I thought I heard some swearing in the background.

"I'm going," I said. Launching myself from the tree I had been sitting in, I tumbled to the ground, rolled, and building up some speed, launched myself at the chain link fence around the complex. It didn't even have barbed wire and I was over in seconds. Running across the parking lot, I stooped down and picked up a small piece of cracked concrete from a barrier. Still running, I aimed and threw it, hitting the second floor window and shattering it. Still moving, I lept up onto the sill of a first floor window. Stretching up and keeping my momentum, I grabbed one of the drainage pipes on the side of the building.

I heard the thin metal creak and something snapped but I had only put my weight on it for a moment. I was already reaching up for the window of the second floor. I hooked it with my right arm and winced as I slammed into the concrete side of the building, reaching up I put my other hand up.

I was now hanging off of the side of the building.

Putting my feet on the side of the building, I quickly pulled myself up, and being careful to keep my thick jacket in between what was left of the window and the frame, I rolled into the room.

"What was that?" asked Marcus.

"Nothing, I'm in," I said.

"What, already? Did you break a window?" he shouted through the connection.

I winced. "Relax, it's fine."

"What if that had been alarmed? They are not supposed to know we were here!" he said.

I rolled my eyes; this guy was seriously paranoid.

"A, windows in office buildings do not have alarms, and B, so long as I don't do anything else the cops will just say some stupid kids threw a rock. Assuming you are as good as you say and you erase all of the footage, we won't have a problem" I said.

"Fine. Just get to the servers," said Marcus.

"Room 203?"

"Yes."

Going to the door of the office, I pulled it open and glanced at the number, 206.

Turning to the right, I walked down the hallway to the correct office and tried the door. It was locked, but thankfully with a mechanical lock and a well-worn one at that. Leaning down, I quickly pulled out my picks and in 34 seconds I had the door open. Stepping inside, I was hit with a blast of hot air and the whirring of machines became much more audible. This was a haphazard setup from the looks of it; the computers were on wheels and they were in semi straight lines, their power cords going up to the ceiling. In one corner of the room was a large AC unit and in the other were a few small cubicles.

"So where do I plug this in?" I asked.

"You're already in?" asked Marcus.

"Yep, wasn't too hard."

"Anywhere you see a USB port should work, then wait for me to open up the backdoors so I can access the system," said Marcus.

"Alright." Pulling on the latch of the nearest server, I opened it without the lock even getting in the way, and reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the small stick and plugged it in. The thing lit up and I smiled.

I was ten thousand dollars richer and a step closer to going home.

"It's in," I said.

"Alright, I should be getting it now. Yep, it's working. Wait just a few more minutes," said Marcus.

The din of the machines, which had already been pretty loud, suddenly spun up, the lights flickered and I heard a whine of electricity as it was consumed. I had to admit the fact that he was making the lights flicker from a hundred miles away was pretty cool.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can pull the drive," said Marcus.

I pulled it out, pocketed it, and turned to leave. As I walked back to the door I had closed behind me as I entered, my heart rate shot up as I watched it begin to open.

--

*The True Slave*

Dr. Song was sitting in the Kitchen poking at the food on the tray that Helen had taken down to the Master. She had a foul look on her face and both Tracy and Helen were avoiding her. My hair was still wet from my brief shower and I was dressed in only a thin robe, but considering how she had seen me this morning I doubted it would matter that much. My cast was beginning to smell bad and I wanted to minimize the odor as much as possible.

She glanced up and put her fork down as I sat down in front of her.

"Kate."

"Dr. Song."

She stared at me for a moment and then huffed. "Can I ask you a question?"

"More questions doctor? Sure," I said.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Do I like what?"

"What he does to you, all of that." She gestured at my neck where the bite marks from the Master were still visible.

"Yes."

"The chips help things along, make things more pleasurable?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I suppose it helps things along, and it lets the Master do things most men can't do," I said.

"Like?" she asked.

I smiled remembering last night. "Like make it so that a single brush of his fingers is enough to have me orgasming," I said.

Dr. Song's eyes widened. "The chips can do that?"

"The Master likes to take advantage of that particular feature."

"And what else can they do? What does it feel like when you're having sex?"

"Amazing. The Master is the most important thing in the world, but even so, he still cares for us, like last night when he woke me up and just dragged me downstairs, not letting me say anything before he used me." A shiver went down my spine as I remembered it.

"It was wonderful."

I glanced back up at the Doctor and I noticed that she was red. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," I said.

She shook her head and put her hand up. "No it's fine. I'm just having a hard time believing it's like that," she said.

"It's better, I can't really describe it in words very well," I said.

Dr. Song reached out and took a small sip of the water on the tray.

"Then I can't help but think you're lucky in some way."