The True Story of Snow White Ch. 6

Story Info
Snow learns that submitting can be exciting.
4.7k words
4.54
62k
29

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all the people that have sent me feedback and voted on my story, it is deeply appreciated, and if you add your email address I will respond to your feedback.

* * * * *

The faint sounds of flesh smacking flesh caused goose bumps to break out on Snow White's milky white skin and the feminine cries of pain sent fear licking along her nerves. With each leaden step she took the sounds grew louder until finally she was standing outside the door of the very room the noises originated from. Her next tutors room.

Filling her lungs with air that felt heavy with tension, she nervously wiped her hands on her skirt. She was supposed to enter this room but found herself so reluctant to do so that she had to will her hand to grasp the knob and turn. The door opened with a forbidding creak.

The sight that greeted her froze Snow White on the spot. Devlin, his well-built body encased in black leather had his slave, Hannah, draped naked over his lap and was administering a harsh spanking.

He glanced up when the door opened, smiling in amusement at her frightened look. "Close your mouth, close the door and sit in that chair." He nodded towards a chair in front and slightly to the left of her. "I'll get to you next slave."

The shiver that crept along her skin caught his notice. His look changed becoming cold and calculating. He liked her fear, she realized.

Snow White tore her eyes away from the scene in front of her. This man disturbed her more than any of the others. With his thick brown hair and neatly trimmed goatee he appeared as normal as any other man. But when she looked into his nearly black eyes, fear and uncertainty swept through her along with a feeling of desire she was not ready to admit to.

The silence in the room broke through her thoughts. Glancing up, Snow White realized that Devlin had finished the spanking and was now allowing Hannah to kiss his hands in apology. "You will take care the next time I order you to do something won't you, Hannah?"

"Yes master." She replied meekly, bowing her blonde head submissively.

"Good. Fetch me the ropes for our new slave."

Snow White watched Devlin move towards her. She was torn between her survival instinct screaming –RUN and the strange new urge to submit to this dark-souled man.

He was almost upon her when she bolted for the door. It was a weak attempt and quickly halted. His fingers bit deeply into her arms, spinning her around and pushing her back into the chair where he held her immobilized.

"Bind her!" Devlin ordered Hannah.

Snow White was too scared to resist as her hands and ankles were secured to the chair. Oh God, what have I done, she thought. He'll never let this go unpunished. How will I bear it?

When he straightened she caught a glimpse of his face and wished she had not. His eyes were cold and empty and his face was unyielding.

But, in truth, Devlin was not angry with the princess. No, he found her attempt amusing. Her fear of him and the unknowns that he would teach her were only natural. She would learn throughout the long night ahead to submit her will to his, freely giving him every part of her body and doing everything that he told her to do.

She watched him as he moved away unable to keep from admiring his body. The tight black leggings clung to his body accentuating every rippling muscle in his thighs. His well-chiseled ass threatened to burst the seams that held the material together. The last item of clothing, a tight leather vest, covered his chest and powerful shoulders leaving his thick brawny arms bare.

Devlin stopped momentarily in front of a small table and then returned to stand in front of Snow White. In one hand he held a very long and lethal looking knife and the other a plain leather collar. He made a short job out of destroying her dress, slicing sleeves and slitting the bodice. More precise cuts to the skirt and the dress hung on her frame in tatters. When he was finished with the dress he snapped the collar in place around her delicate neck.

"Remove the clothing." He said to Hannah.

Hannah did as told. Several times she had to tug very hard to get the material out from underneath Snow White.

When she was naked, Devlin moved behind her and carried her over to a large dinner table. Setting the chair down he pushed it in so that her breasts rested on top of the table.

"Get on the table and display yourself, Hannah." He ordered in an exact tone of voice.

Hannah's movements were slow and sensual as she situated herself on the table, draping her blonde curls artfully around her head. When she had stopped moving, Devlin reached over Snow White's shoulders and grabbed her ankles. A hard pull brought Hannah down to the edge of the table. Bending her legs he placed her feet against the edge of the table so that her pussy was splayed lewdly.

Embarrassed at having the slave so openly displayed mere inches from her face, Snow White twisted her head away. She cried out as pain ripped through her skull from Devlin's harsh grip in her hair.

"I have let you go unpunished once, I will allow no more. You will keep your eyes focused on Hannah or I will tie you to my whipping post and whip you without mercy." His hand remained in her hair, assuring that she could not turn away again. With his other hand he gently stroked along the smooth outer lips of Hannah's pussy causing a tiny whimper to escape her.

"She has a very beautiful cunt, doesn't she?" Devlin asked Snow White.

A light tug on her hair made her agree immediately.

His hands continued to rub every inch of Hannah's pussy and soon a small pearl of moisture trickled from between the folds of skin. Devlin caught it on the tip of his finger. Leaning further over Snow White's shoulder he forced her to watch as he brought the droplet to his mouth and deliberately licked it off. "Mmm, nectar of the Gods." He murmured in a low, husky voice.

The look of disgust on the princess's face loosed a devil inside him. His mouth twisted into a cruel smile and reaching forward he rammed a long, thick finger deep into the slave's cunt.

Hannah tensed but did not scream as the finger withdrew as quickly as it had entered her.

"Open your mouth." He demanded.

Snow White gave him a mutinous look and tightened her lips.

Devlin gave a short bark of laughter before reaching down and pinching one of her nipples hard. It had the desired effect. Her sharp cry of pain opened her mouth and he shoved the cream laden finger inside.

She would have bitten him but one look at the unbridled fury in his face quickly changed her mind.

"Good idea." He said knowing exactly what she had thought to do. "I want to feel your tongue wrapping around my finger and you better make sure that you get every drop of juice off of it, or else."

Her nipple throbbed painfully and her stomach churned at having to taste the slave's juices but her fear of Devlin overrode the distaste she was experiencing. Submitting to his order, she lowered her eyes and gave a delicate lick along the masculine finger in her mouth.

He smiled in satisfaction at the first tentative touch of her tongue and the somewhat surprised look that crossed her face when she discovered that it was not a bad taste after all.

Another wicked thought popped into his head. He drew his finger out and then slid it back inside her mouth, imitating the sex act. Her lips closed over his finger, clasping it in a tight grip and sending a bolt of desire ripping through his spine and exploding into his engorged shaft. Enticing images of his cock in that lovely mouth hardened him to a painful degree.

When Devlin was sure that every last remnant of pussy cream was removed, he withdrew his finger completely, only to coat the tip once more. This he rubbed generously along Snow White's full, pouting lips. Once they were slick and glistening, he licked the rest from his finger and yanked Snow White's head back. His lips covered hers in a savage kiss that left her mouth burning. With teeth and tongue he nibbled and licked causing her pulse to leap and her body to pulse.

"Delicious." He rumbled against her lips. Minutes passed while they lingered over the kiss. Devlin used his tongue to give a final swipe of her lips and gently disengaged from her clinging mouth. Leaving her stunned he sauntered over to stand at Hannah's side.

"I'm very pleased with my slave's patience. You've been a very good girl. Now how should I reward you?" He considered several options, out loud, all the while watching her body's reaction to each suggestion. His lips curved in a secret smile when Hannah's thighs tensed in reaction to the last option.

Leaning over, he opened a drawer built into the table and pulled out a very large dildo. It wiggled obscenely as he placed it on the table.

Snow White found herself silently praying that it would not be used on her.

Devlin also pulled out two padded cuffs with straps attached to them and then shut the drawer. The cuffs were secured around Hannah's ankles and the straps to hooks underneath the table. He tested the straps to be sure they would not come loosed and then climbed onto the table.

Sprawling on his side with his head near Hannah's bent legs, Devlin lovingly smoothed his hand up and down the full length of her body. His hand movements were lazy and sensual, a tender squeeze of her breast, a teasing pinch of a nipple. Every inch of her front was thoroughly explored except for that part of her body that longed to be touched the most.

Snow white watched hypnotized by Devlin's sensual exploration. Every whisper of sound that the slave made seemed to seep through her body and pool in her aching pussy. She could feel each touch Hannah received as if it were her own body being touched.

He twisted his head to look at Snow White. The glazed look in her eye pleased him. Using a soft sensual drawl he spoke to her. "You may think watching another woman having her body caressed is wicked and forbidden. And yet it is also exceptionally hot and erotic, isn't it? Tonight, I will teach you all about the wicked and forbidden and you will embrace them wholeheartedly."

With an abrupt movement, he straddled Hannah with his back to her and sent his fingers straight to her cunt, pulling the folds of skin apart and holding them open.

Snow White heard the breathless moan the slave gave as a finger slid over and around her clit. She waited in suspense when the finger raised and then came rapping down hard and sharp on the very tip of Hannah's clit. Together, Hannah and Snow White jumped and moaned.

Devlin continued with the torment, reveling in the way Hannah's fierce movements brushed against his cock. Once glance at the Princess showed him that she was completely mesmerized by the sight in front of her. Deliberately he leaned down capturing her eyes with his. Moving lower he drew the moment out until his mouth was right above Hannah's pussy.

His eyes had a magnetic effect on Snow White, almost as if he was compelling her to watch. When his tongue took a long, slow lick of the slaves cunt she blushed but could not tear her eyes away. His tongue slid over the clit, spearing through the slick lips to gather up some of the abundant juices hidden inside. She could clearly see the glistening fluid on his tongue before it disappeared into his mouth.

Hannah's hips raised in a silent plea for more, which Devlin ignored. Reaching back he picked up the big, monstrous dildo, laughing at her wide-eyed expression when he smoothed his hands up and down it, stroking the phallus. He knew she feared that he would use it on her. It was that fear he was planning to exploit.

Leaning towards her he brushed the phallus over her lips. His voice when he spoke rang with authority. "I want your mouth on my slave's clit. I want you to lick and suck it while I fuck her pussy with this cock. If at any time you stop or refuse to do what I say I will rape your cunt with this," he tapped the cock against her lips, "and then your ass will get it next. You can be sure that I will make damn sure that you get no pleasure from the experience."

Taking the cock away, he leaned back and slid it through the moisture seeping from Hannah's pussy until it glistened.

With a sharp thrust he plunged it into Hannah's cunt, her scream of pleasure and pain music to his ears. The phallus invaded, forging deep inside and splitting her open. Devlin twisted the cock inside her and the pleasure was so acute that her back arched off the table and almost knocked him off. She received an admonishing smack on the ass and was pushed back down onto the table.

Satisfied that the cock was in as deep as it would go, Devlin turned his attention to the princess. The gleam in his eye worried her but she was given no time to dwell on it. He gripped her head with both hands and drew her down to Hannah's cunt. The smell of desire was strong and sent a tiny thrill teasing through her. The building passion in her was now too strong to resist. Snow White vowed to learn what Devlin had to teach her and she would enjoy every luscious minute of it. With that thought still ringing in her head she opened her mouth and latched onto the slave's clit.

Devlin couldn't hold back his groan at the sight of the princess with his slave's clit in her mouth. Snow White's eyes were closed and there was such a look of reveling pleasure on her face, he knew he would not be able to stay uninvolved. He watched in amazement when her tongue moved upwards over the clit and ending with a sharp stab at the tip. For a novice, the princess knew exactly what Hannah liked. The sharp laps continued until his slave's hips were gyrating, trying to get a more constant pressure.

Devlin broke out of his trance stunned that he had becomes so entranced with watching that he had forgotten his part. Taking several deep breaths to calm himself, he gave a painful swat to Hannah's inner thigh letting her know he was displeased with her selfish attempts to find release. This time when he pulled the dildo out and forced it back inside the slick opening he used all of his weight to hold her down.

Snow White no longer felt embarrassment or disgust at what she was forced to do. In fact, it felt no different from giving a man pleasure. There was the same sense of exaltation from every moan and sigh that came from the slave. Each shifting movement let Snow White know that her pleasure was increasing.

But more than that her own pleasure was also increasing because Devlin was watching. His eyes never left her even when he started to fuck the slave with the dildo. An inferno of desire blazed in his eyes and Snow White knew when he finally took her, she would not come out of the experience without being a little charred.

Helplessly her eyes closed in submission. When she opened them it was to see Devlin mere inches from her face with a look of triumph and satisfaction. His tongue came out and licked Hannah's clit. Together, they pulled and nipped at the slave's clit while Devlin plied the cock in and out of her pussy. Twisting and turning it, pumping it fast and slow until very, very soon Hannah's thighs trembled with her impending orgasm.

The violent shivers when she came shook the table along with Devlin and Snow White. Her high, piercing screams left their ears ringing and seemed to last an eternity.

When the last shiver faded, Devlin raised his head from her pussy and kissed Snow White, their tongues dueling, sharing Hannah's taste with each other.

* * *

 

Snow White rested her head against the back of the chair waiting while Hannah recovered. Devlin had moved to his side and was lightly caressing the slaves sweat soaked body.

When her body moved restlessly in response to his caresses, Devlin knew that it was time to move on. Gently, he pushed Hannah towards the edge of the table, directing her to get underneath it. She gave him a beautiful smile, happy that she was going to be rewarded for pleasing her master.

Snow White waited in confusion. And then it all became clear as two fingers were pushed into her pussy and a tongue flicked over her clit.

"Oooooo!" She moaned, inching lower in the seat.

Devlin's smile was full of wickedness. Standing, he seductively worked at the buttons that held a triangle of material over his groin. The sound of the last button popping seemed to explode through the room. But instead of letting the material fall, he wrapped it around his cock outlining the length and thickness. Then gripping his cock he pumped his hand, up and down, masturbating for Snow White's benefit.

Her lips went dry and her breath hitched in her throat. All of her thoughts were centered on having that thick cock in her mouth and pussy. Even the addition of a third finger in her cunt could not distract her from the awesome sight in front of her.

Devlin let the cloth drop. Still stroking his cock he brought his other hand up and cupped his balls. In two strides he stood at the edge of the table.

Snow White watched in captivation, her eyes missing nothing. The hand passed over the rugged veined shaft, stopping at the angry reddish, purple head to squeeze forth a drop of precum. The other hand was busy rolling and squeezing his balls, making the sacs bulge out from between his fingers.

His eyes still watched her but now they were heavy from the pleasure he was giving himself. Devlin dragged his torment out, imagining that it was her lips and hands on his prick. Soon the image became so tantalizing and erotic he couldn't hold out any longer.

Lowering himself, he sat on the edge of the table. Outlining her lips with his cock he coated them with precum and watched in suspense as her tongue flicked out and methodically licked every last drop from her lips. His breath hissed out of his chest and his eyes turned even blacker with passion. At her plea to be released, he refused and drew her head down, ordering her to lick his balls.

Hannah had been teasing her unmercifully, biting her inner thighs and sucking her clit so deeply into her mouth that it pulled away from her body and then she would release it to start all over again. Taking her frustration out on Devlin, Snow White turned aggressive, sucking harder on his balls and nipping at the taut skin. She nuzzled his cock, running her cheek up and down the shaft. Reaching the tip she let her closed lips brush over the smooth head.

Devlin moaned. Christ it felt so good he wasn't sure he wanted her to stop.

She moved to take his cock into her mouth but before she could Hannah attacked her clit and pussy with a vengeance.

"Oh God! Yessssss!" She cried out. Her clit twitched helplessly from the rapid motion of Hannah's tongue and her hips pumped rhythmically against her fingers.

Devlin grew impatient at being ignored and forced his cock into Snow White's mouth halting another cry in mid-scream. Immediately her tongue roved around his cock eliciting a hiss from him. Gathering up her hair, he gripped the tresses and used them as leverage to guide her mouth on his rod. Hunching down he spoke to her. "Your mouth feels so fucking good on my cock, princess. So tight and hot. Why don't we try a few experiments I've been wanting to do?"

Slowing the tempo, he ran her lips up and down his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is nice. I can feel every lick from your tongue and every scrape of your teeth. Unfortunately, this would get boring very quickly. Let's do something else."

This time the pace was quick and after only a few minutes Devlin was breathing heavy and gritting his teeth in an effort not to cum. Finally, he was forced to stop allowing the urge to cum to dwindle away. "Whoa! That wasn't such a good idea."

When he resumed his stroking he settled for a series of hard stabs followed by soft glides while he patiently waited for the right moment.

12