The True Story of Snow White Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White was too entrenched in pleasure to care about Devlin's experiment. The demanding need for an orgasm grew with each lash of the slaves tongue. Moaning around Devlin's cock she tried to sink even lower in the chair, straining for more contact.

Her moans grew until they became one long continuous wail only slightly muffled by the massive cock fucking her mouth.

This was what Devlin had waited for, the moment that her orgasm threatened to peak. Slamming his fist onto the table stopped all movement in the room.

Pulling his cock from her mouth he leaned down to stare into her eyes. "I can keep you like this, on the brink of orgasm for hours." His head tilted slightly. "You look scared by that. Good. I want you to fear me. Now you realized that in these rooms, only I have dominance." Devlin's tone was unforgiving and his eyes grew icy. "Call me Master. Say it! Declare it to your mind and soul so that you will never forget this part of yourself. Say it!" He urged one last time in a near whisper.

But she had needed no urging for the truth had gradually grown inside her until it felt like it had always been a part of her. "Master." She replied, letting him see in the depths of her eyes the lesson she had learned.

His eyes blazed at her comment. Slamming his hand once more onto the table, Devlin gripped her head and covered her lips in a devouring kiss.

Her lips returned the kiss with the same intensity, moaning into his mouth when Hannah resumed her ministrations. The pleasure was dizzying and left Snow White reeling as if she were adrift on violent seas.

Devlin drank in her moans like water, tasting the acute passion pouring from her heart. It seared through him straight to his already painfully engorged member causing it to harden even more than he thought possible. The control he had easily wielded unraveled, and he knew that the moment she came his control would be completely gone. Just the thought of what would come, sent a heated shiver up his spine.

Snow White was past the ability to speak and only shaky gasps of breath escaped from her open mouth. Suddenly she became aware of Hannah's fingers stilling inside her but before she could protest they found a spot inside that rent a single scream of rapture from the depths of her throat.

Devlin knew in an instant that Hannah had touched the g-spot. He tensed in anticipation. It would not be long now.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried against Devlin's mouth. The orgasm was upon her before she was even aware of it. Ripping and tearing in its intensity, numbing her mind to everything but the orgasmic tremors racking through her body. Her hips moved involuntarily, pumping wildly to make the orgasm last as long as possible. Tears of raw ecstasy trailed down her cheeks.

It was the sight of her tears that did Devlin in. He had heard women scream from the pleasure he had given them, had even had them faint on him, but never had he had one of them cry.

He got off the table, moving rapidly throughout the room gathering up items as he moved. Returning to the table he had Snow White released from her bonds and Hannah out from under the table in record time. Wrapping a muscular arm around each of their waists he lifted them off their feet and carried them over to the king sized bed in the corner.

His movements were hasty as he brought Snow White and Hannah together, chest-to-chest and thigh-to-thigh, tying them in that position with a rope around their waists and more ropes around each of their thighs. Then he lifted both of them at once and positioned them on several layers of pillows on the bed. His dominant, feral nature came to the forefront as he tied their ankles to the bedposts and climbed into position.

Snow White stared uncertainly down into Hannah's eyes, wondering what was going to happen. She could feel Devlin behind her, the sprinkling of hairs on his thighs tickling her. Suddenly, the bed shifted forward and Hannah's eyes grew wide while her mouth opened in a moan. "OHHHH, YESSSS, MASSSTTTERRRR!!!!!!!!!"

The slave shivered and rocked with the furious pounding Devlin was giving her. Snow White's nipples grew hard as the momentum rubbed them against Hannah's.

The bed stilled for a brief second and then she felt his cock head against the weeping entrance of her pussy. He was in her in an instant, forging deep and hard.

"OHHH GOOD! FUCK ME! Mmmmmmm! OH YES, HARDER!!!!!!" She yelled.

Hard, violent jabs plundered her pussy, unconsciously she begged for more. Fingers gripped her ass, biting deep enough to leave bruises. Devlin pulled her down onto his cock, using the momentum to invade deeper inside the fierce heat enveloping his throbbing member.

His lust knew no bounds as he switched from woman to woman, only the driving need to cum. Back and forth he moved, first in the familiar grip of Hannah's cunt and them in the much slicker, tighter clutch of Snow White's. Throwing his head back, he let his passion have free reign, consuming all thoughts and feelings.

Hannah and Snow White held each other tightly, cheek to cheek, moaning quietly into each other's ears. Feeling Hannah tense against her, Snow White raised on shaky arms to stare into her eyes. She was able to watch as each separate orgasm passed through Hannah, glazing her eyes in an ecstasy-induced haze.

The slave's orgasm hadn't even started to fade when Snow White was once more screaming with the pleasure of Devlin's violent fucking. In and out, deeper and harder he took her, the raw friction of his cock pummeling her higher and higher until she balanced shakily on the precipice of an orgasm.

Devlin came, his climax tearing through his shaft and erupting from his cock head in an orgasm so fierce it felt like his spine was ripping from his body.

"NOW! NOW! TAKE MY CUM SLAVE! OHHHH FUUUCCCKKK, YESSSSS!" He growled, drilling Snow White's pussy with hard, jerky stabs.

His cum splashing her insides set off her own erupting orgasm. Searing pleasure spread like a tidal wave through her body, arching her back and neck and escaping from her open mouth in harsh, ripping screams. After that it was as if a storm plowed through the room, as hoarse shouts and high piercing wails reverberated through the room like thunder.

As the final spasm passed through his body, Devlin leaned over Snow White, gripping her hair he pulled her head back even further. In a hard, raspy voice he spoke into her ear. "Excellent fuck slave, you passed."

She was still moaning with pleasure when he withdrew from her body and walked shakily from the room.

12