The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something the matter Helen, did something happen to you?" I asked. She sat down and said she didn't know where to begin. I advised her to wait until Jan came down and she might feel more comfortable with another female around. She sipped her coffee complimenting me on the good brew. I was only a few minutes before we heard Jan moving around and the shower running. I asked if they usually ate breakfast and Helen said they only had coffee and toast as a rule. Jan finally came downstairs and I poured her a cup of java to help open her eyes. I asked her if she had a good night and she said it was different than she was used to.

"In what way Jan?" I asked.

"Well I had horny dreams to be blunt, i don't know if it was a holdover from your video that you showed us before bed but it was the best sex I had in a long time" she said giggling as she sipped at her coffee.

"Damn!" Helen said "I had the same thing happen, if I didn't know better I would swear that Caleb came to me in the night and ravished me senseless, I didn't see a face but I sure felt a body."

"Is that what was bothering you this morning? Did you think that I had drugged you and took advantage of you in the middle of the night?"

"No Caleb, I didn't think that but it was so real I hope I am not pregnant." She said laughing.

We had some muffins with our coffee and talked about their dreams. I was trying to see if there was any resemblance to the accounts that Etta had written in her diaries. Jan described her dream lover much the same as Etta had in her first book. She said she was not penetrated but was orally teased and digitally stroked until she exploded in a climax. Helen's account was much the same but her lover was different in as much as he was an older man but just as satisfying as Jan's was. They were both blushing before we finished and I kidded them about my own embarrassment telling them my own accounts of Etta's visits. I offered to set my camera in one of their rooms to try to catch their lover should it visit them again. They declined my offer.

I showed the girls the books, clothes and other items that were in the trunk. I told them I still hadn't opened the large book but had read all but one of the diaries. I told them that as I finished one book it would be returned to the attic and the next one would be in its place. I said I was waiting for Etta to appear wearing the housedress or wedding dress but thought it would probably take a social event for it to take place. It seemed that Etta only appeared in the flesh if it was in a crowd.

We went downstairs to discuss what I had told and showed to them. I knew I would be in for an interrogation from the two girls. We spent the day going over Etta's diaries and the girls ad red faces more than once as they read the sexual accounts of her young life. Jan confirmed that her dream lover matched the description that Etta had written down. I got the pictures I had found and showed them to Helen to see if she could recognize anyone as being in her dream. She thought one person might be the one but the picture was so faded she couldn't be sure. I suggested we take a walk and get some air so we got our jackets and stepped out on the porch. The air was crisp but not overly cold with a bright sun in the afternoon sky. We walked around the property for an hour or so and returned to the house. The same cold spot greeted us as we entered thru the front door and again the girls shivered.

I decided to ask Jan about her sensitivity to the paranormal and she said she always had feelings even as a young girl. She said she couldn't see events that might happen or the past for that matter. She just had contact feelings in real time if there were spirits present. She told me that she was baffled when she got the feeling a few weeks ago when I got an intelligent answer to a question. She said she didn't know that she could get messages remotely like she did that day. Jan guessed it was because she had affection for me and Etta's spirit attached itself to her also.

Helen was quiet and I asked her if she ever had felt spirits in her presence. She shook her head and replied that she was a believer in the paranormal and loved to do research in the field. She added that this case was exceptional and she had never been this close to someone that was constantly being engaged by a spirit that they had identified. She said she had come to be a witness in case anything happened and she was earning her keep. Helen said she didn't expect to experience firsthand the power of a spirit but last night was something she would never forget. She didn't know if she was comfortable with what would happen tonight. I told her to just talk to the spirit and tell them to leave you alone and let you sleep. She giggled and said that she wasn't sure she wanted him to leave her alone. We all laughed at that and I told her that I had told Etta to behave herself because we had company but didn't realize we had a host of spirits to deal with.

I asked Jan if she had any feelings concerning the two spirits that had visited last night and she said she didn't. I asked if their experiences could possibly be the result of an overactive imagination due to all the talk we had before bed. Jan spoke up and said she would think that if her spirit didn't match the description that Etta had written about. Helen said that she hoped her imagination would flourish and improve. That lightened the mood and I was getting to like Helen more and more.

I asked the girls how long they planned to stay and they said they could stay a few days if it was ok with me. Jan said she would like to study the diaries a little more and maybe if Etta deemed it, we could look at the large book that I hadn't opened yet. I said that I thought that Etta wanted me to finish all the dairies before looking at the book.

"What makes you say that?" Jan asked "Do you have any valid sign backing that up?"

"No I don't have a reason other than the fact that the diaries follow me around as you saw when I was in Maine. I just want Etta to guide this voyage as she has done the past few months. I don't want to upset the applecart at this point."

Jan understood my reasoning and dropped the subject. I told her when the time came to open the book I would call her so she could be here with me. I also mentioned the other possible entities that seemed to be present and I didn't want to upset them now that they had made their presence known. Jan agreed with me on that score so we decided to take it easy the next few days.

12