The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a couple of days setting up my system and learning how to use it. The computer software made it simple to set the cameras up and if I wanted to I could monitor all of them at the same time using a split screen. The color and resolution was great even in low light so I experimented with just night lights in my room when it got dark. The cameras boosted the available light so it was like the room was normally lit and I was really satisfied with my purchases. I was planning on taking a shakedown cruise tonight so I could tweak the system if needed. I found a good place to set up the camera that covered my bed and I set the zoom so I could see the detail better.

I called Jan and told her what I had purchased and she said I was getting perverted and asked if I would be selling porn on the internet. She had a good sense of humor and I told her that I wouldn't use them when anyone was here without them knowing the cameras were on and only with their permission. Jan said she would be on a break and wanted to see me and I asked her if she wanted to come here or should I visit her in Boston. She said she would love for me to come there but she shared her apartment with a roommate so I would have to get a room somewhere. I told her that I could do that if that was what she wanted to do. She thought for a minute and then said she would come to me because the weather was getting close to turning to winter and at least if she was at my house it would be better than hanging out in a motel room. I told her that she could visit for as long as she wanted, but if she wanted to go home and visit for a few days that was fine with me also. She told me that she was going home over the Thanksgiving holiday so we could have a whole week together if we wanted. She said she would be there in Thursday of next week so tell Etta to give me a break. I laughed at that and said I would have a talk with her.

I called up my genealogy software and did a few searches before I got ready for bed and found that one of the early James' women was tried and hanged as a witch. Maybe that explained the strange writings in the back of the book. I still hadn't looked at the rest of the book because the thought of the paranormal combined with witchcraft was upsetting to say the least. I was able to accept the presence of the spirit world but the rest of it was off limits as far as I was concerned. I exited out of the program after saving what I had found to the proper person. Before I went to bed I asked Etta if there was something she wanted to tell me. The screen lit up and a message appeared. "You will see me tonight Caleb." I shut down the laptop and went to my room. I remembered the cameras and went into the office and activated the security system, I had the thought that I should just leave it on and see if anything visited while I was out of the room.

I had my usual visit from Etta during the night but this time she let me wake up as she was making love to me. Finally I could hold her in my arms and feel her as flesh and blood. I was just getting used to the idea when I regressed into the world of semi sleep and we finished our lovemaking with a massive orgasm that had me sitting up in bed. I was drenched in sweat as usual and didn't understand why last night's visit had changed the way it had. I was wide awake one minute and back to sleep dreaming about Etta in an instant.

I couldn't wait until after coffee to look at the saved security images. I woke up the screen on the computer and went to the date file that was automatically generated on each day at midnight. I watched the image of Etta emerging out of nothing and she looked as real as I did when I looked in the mirror. She was naked and beautiful. Her breasts were perky and high on her chest and she had a full growth of pubic hair covering her pussy. She approached the bed and pulled back the covers looking down at me. She turned her back to the camera and I smiled at the dimples over her the round cheeks of her ass. I tried to absorb as much detail as I could while I could see her.

She bent over and I could tell she was working on my cock making it hard for her pleasure. She went to her knees and I watched her bob her head up and down on my cock. Her hand snuck between her legs and rubbed her pussy as she sucked my cock. Finally she got up and straddled my waist as she sunk down on me taking my cock inside in one stroke. I could feel the velvet clasp of her pussy as she stroked me with it. I could feel the tightness as she got one small orgasm after another. I watched myself as I pulled her down to me as I stroked up into her bringing both of us closer and closer to the peak of our pleasure. I remembered the intense pleasure I felt during the night and could see her coming as she stiffened and both of us rose off the bed as if we were being held there by some invisible force. Suddenly she disappeared and I was left sitting up in bed, screaming, as cum spurted from my cock.

I was breathless as I got up, took a quick shower and went downstairs for some breakfast. I now had the most definitive proof that my lover was Etta. My lover was recognizable and Jan and Helen had both seen her at the Brew Crew. I was beside myself making a decision to continue using the camera in my room. It was exciting to see myself making love with my spirit lover but at the same time I was afraid of becoming addicted to this as a form of perversion. I would have to talk to Jan about this. I wanted to show her the video but at the same time I was reluctant to do it.

After an hour or so of arguing with myself about using the cameras I thought I would check the other camera feeds just for the hell of it. I sat at the laptop and checked for other files that might have been generated and found one from the living room camera. I clicked on it and the time stamp told me it was an earlier time than the one from my room. I saw Etta roaming around the room as if she were checking to see if everything was in place then she disappeared. I looked to see if the attic cam had any activity but it was quiet.

My regular laptop was on and I called to Etta.

"Etta, are you here to talk to me?"

"Yes Caleb I am here."

"Are you happy with me?"

"Yes Caleb, you are good to me."

"But am I good for you?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Do I take care of your needs as you do for me?"

"Oh yes, very good."

"Do you know that Jan is coming to see me?"

"Yes I heard you talking to her."

"Does that bother you that Jan may share my bed?"

"No Caleb, you and Jan are good for each other."

"She asked me to ask you to take it easy on me so I am not tired when she gets here."

"There is no need for me to stop coming to see you. You are not tired during the day."

"Etta you know what I mean."

She didn't answer and I called to her again and again she didn't answer. I tried a third time and gave up when she ignored me.

I didn't know if she was ignoring me or if her energy just ran out but I had a feeling she was ignoring me. I would have to see if she backed away a little bit over the next few days.

To be continued.

12