The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should like the feeling, you are gorgeous and a natural in front of the camera. I could take pictures of you all day."

"But Caleb you don't understand, I want to show everything. I want to look like a porn star inviting the viewer to come and fuck me. I want you to take a picture of my wide open pussy as I finger myself."

"God I feel like such a slut when I think about doing it. I tried to put the feeling aside after I left you but the feeling intensified as time passed. I tried not to look at the pictures but I was drawn to them like an addict to crack. I had to resist flashing myself when I was in class or out with friends."

"I know I told you that I wanted to just show you but when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it. I never did do anything but I came close. Now that I am here naked with you I seem to be satisfied for the time being."

"I do like your total flashing me while we are here alone" I said trying to lighten the mood. "I really do think it is just the newness of your escape from conservatism but do you think that Michael or a different spirit is attached to you and giving you these lusty feelings?"

"I don't feel any other spirit beside Etta. I don't know why I only feel her. I know there are other spirits in this house but Etta seems to be the dominate one. Maybe she only lets them out when she wants to."

I had been so involved with her story that I didn't notice that she was sitting with her legs open and quietly rubbing her pussy. I didn't say anything or stare at her because I wanted to see just how far she would take this.

I offered her a refill of wine and she stopped jilling long enough to hold her glass out to me. I slowly refilled her glass and took the opportunity to look down at her pussy. Her outer lips were wide open and I could see her inner flower was open. I could see the moisture on the lips and the bright pink opening of her love tunnel. She was unconcerned as she resumed fingering herself.

I couldn't resist and reached down to stroke myself in time with her as she lazily pushed a finger deep in her cunt. I could see she was trying to get to her g-spot and she didn't give any indication that I was jacking off keeping her company. I slid down to the end of the couch and turned to face her and she did the same at the other end.

We stopped talking and just watched each other pleasure ourselves. Her eyes went from staring into mine to looking at my hand stroking the length of my cock. The head of my cock had enlarged and turned a shade of purple as I got closer and closer to cumming. Her pussy was dripping her love juice and I could hear the squelch as her fingers fucked herself for her pleasure and mine.

I couldn't hold back anymore as I stroked like a man possessed and I told her that I was going to cum. She never stopped fingering herself but leaned over and took me into her mouth just as I spurted the first volley. She swallowed quickly and stayed attached to me cock as I shot off a few more times. I finally finished and she fell back against the arm of the couch.

I returned the favor and pushed her hand away so I could suck her clit. I sucked hard and stuck three fingers in her pussy duplicating the action I had seen her do. I felt her start to spasm and pulled my fingers out quickly. Her hips came off the cushion as a stream of liquid shot out of her pussy soaking my face and chest. I pushed my fingers back in and stroked a half dozen times before pulling them out and when I did, she shot her ejaculate against me again. I was ready for it this time and tried to suck up as much of it as I could. We were exhausted and just lay back catching our breath.

We didn't say anything but moved together so we could cuddle and hug one another. I had a fleeting thought that I didn't turn off the living room camera and if I was right it would be something to watch later on. I didn't think Jan would be upset because she had said she wanted to show off for the world. I would never do that to her but we would look at the video a little later. I hoped I was recovered by that time because I had a feeling that Jan would fuck me to death while we watched it or soon afterwards.

I felt Jan shudder a little bit and asked her if she was alright. She nodded her head. "Are you cold, do you want a robe?" She shook her head and snuggled closer but wouldn't look at me.

"Jan there is something the matter, why won't you tell me what it is?"

"I can't look at you because I am embarrassed about what I just did. I didn't even realize I was playing with myself until you started to do it with me. Then I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't because I was so far gone that I couldn't. It was like a compulsion to do it. I had to do it in front of you, I had to show off for you, I wanted you to see me cum, I wanted to be your slut."

"Jan you have to stop this feeling that you are a slut. You are not by any stretch of the imagination. You just enjoy sex and I think you are being influenced by Etta. You feel that you have to compete with her and you don't. You are real and she is a spirit. She fucks me in my dreams but I can hold you. Neither you or I can compete with a spirit, all we can do is be ourselves and love one another. If you want to show off for me, I love it. I have never had anyone as accepting as you are in my life. If you want me then rest assured you have me. I will gladly accompany you to meet your parents if you want me to."

"This may not be the best time but I have to tell you that I forgot to turn off the camera in this room. I wanted to tell you so you wouldn't think that I was trying to video you without your permission."

"I know you wouldn't do that but now that you told me I want to see it, maybe it won't seem so bad seeing it as it seems in my head."

We went up to the office and pulled up the current file. I started it and we watched ourselves pleasuring ourselves. I heard Jan gasp at the same time I saw Etta standing behind the couch. She was smiling as she watched Jan finger herself. She moved around the couch and knelt in front of Jan. She reached out, her hand penetrating Jan's pussy. Etta pushed her whole hand inside Jan as her own fingers were busy as well. Etta stayed with Jan as she sucked me off.

Jan sat transfixed looking at the screen saying "Oh God" over and over. Etta moved closer and closer to Jan and her tongue came out and she licked Jan's clit. That was the same time that I sucked her and she stayed alongside me as I fingered Jan and made her squirt. Etta moved away, smiled and played with her own cunt.

Jan was speechless as the video showed us resting and snuggling. Etta stayed with us and was holding Jan between us.

"I never felt her presence but now I see what an influence she has on me. I now know I don't have to compete because she is using my sexual energy to enhance her own. She rewards me by giving me the ability to show my true self. I don't know if I am comfortable with that or not. I don't want to go home some day and try to fuck my father or my mother for that matter."

"Do you think that she follows you home because even though she visits almost every night it is only once in a while that she fucks me so I can't move. Maybe it is during the other times she visits you also. I don't think the passage of time or distance makes any difference to spirits."

I suggested that Jan take a shower while I went down and turned off the lights. When she was finished I asked her if she wanted me to start the bedroom camera or just leave it off. She said she had seen enough for one day so maybe it was best to leave it off. We slipped between the sheets and just held one another until we fell asleep. I didn't have any dreams during the night and in the morning I asked Jan if she did and she said she didn't.

We talked quite a bit during breakfast and Jan said she wouldn't be back until Christmas break. She said she had a lot of work to do before the break but it was a long time until the spring term started. She suggested if I had the time we could use that time to do some interviews she had lined up. I agreed to go with her to keep her company as well as protect her if needed.

I was concerned that she would give in to her desires to flash when she got back to campus and I asked her if that would be a problem. She said she was concerned but would try to control herself and would call me if she needed to. I suggested that she have a talk with Etta before she left and she looked at me like I was deranged. I reminded her that I had some conversations with her thru the computer. She said she would try it if I thought it would help.

We went to the laptop and when booted it said "Good morning Caleb and Jan.."

"Good morning Etta, will you talk to me?" Jan asked.

"Yes Jan."

"Etta do you follow me when I leave the house?"

"Yes Jan I do."

"Can you tell me why?"

"Because I love you."

"Do you affect my sexual needs?"

"My being with you does that."

"Will you stay here when I leave this time?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Your presence negatively affects my work."

"I just want to protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"The other spirits that surround you. I am tired I have to go now."

I looked at Jan and she was obviously disturbed by the conversation she had with Etta. We would let her rest for a few hours and try to talk with her again. Jan was more concerned with the last statement from Etta. We both wondered what spirits she was talking about, was she talking about Michael and the other entity that visited the first time she was here or were there others that hovered around her.

We would have to wait and see what Etta had to say. I told Jan that if we couldn't talk with her again before she left for school I would try to get answers for her and let her know what I found out.

I asked Jan where we might go during her midwinter break to do the interviews she needed to do for her class work in the paranormal.

"I guess the longest trip would be around five hundred miles and I thought I would go there first and work my way back. All the people I have to talk to have told me that they didn't have any travel plans and if I called a day ahead it would be ok. I think it would probably take about two weeks when you figure a day for each person and the travel time in between. I have six people lined up if they don't crap out on me."

"That sounds fine to me. I can arrange my busy schedule to go with you, just give me 5 seconds notice" I said with a smile. "Send me the places we have to go so I can plan a route and make reservations if we need to. There probably won't be a problem with lodging at that time of year but we should be safe just in case. I think we can have a fun trip mixed with your research."

Jan wanted to pay the expenses but I said I would pay for the trip because it would give me a vacation with a beautiful lady. She blushed and said I might be sorry because she wasn't a cheap date. I laughed at her and she punched me lightly on the shoulder. I was glad the tension of Etta's message had somewhat dissipated.

Jan was planning on leaving around 3 o'clock so we could try to talk to Etta again after lunch. I was hoping to be able to at least ask a few questions. I knew after Jan left I would try to find a way for Etta to converse with me for a longer period. I wondered if Jan could mentally reach Etta. I had to believe thoughts would take less energy than putting words on a computer.

"Jan, I was thinking about something. Have you ever tried to talk to Etta directly with your thoughts? I know you feel her around us and I wondered if it might take less energy for her to do it that way. I know I couldn't be privy to the conversation but you could tell me about it when you are done."

"No I haven't tried that because we have always used the computer screen. Let her rest for a little while and I will try it before I leave. I can ask out loud and see if see talks directly to me and I will tell you what she says. Now I feel like I am a medium and we are doing a séance. I hope it works, it would be great to talk to her like that and maybe I could do it anytime we wanted."

"I think you should keep it short and sweet until we find out how tired it makes her. I would rather that she would have the energy to talk to you anytime with some short answers rather than try to have a conversation."

Jan agreed and said it would be a valuable tool if she could do that as well as finding out what was going on with her and her sexual compulsions. I told her not to worry about that because I thought it would work itself out as time went on. I wasn't as sure about it as I tried to appear because I saw how intense Jan was when it grabbed her. I was on the verge of telling her to stay at her place and when we had time to visit I would come to her. I know she didn't want to have me stay in a motel room and staying in her room was out of the question.

I was considering selling the house if Jan continued to be affected like she had been the past month or so. I didn't know if I could sell the place or if I would be liable if I sold it and didn't tell the new owners that it was haunted. Mrs. James didn't tell me it was haunted and I couldn't find out where she was to even try to get my money back. I got the feeling that she disappeared in the wind and I would never find her.

Maybe I could turn it into tourist attraction if worse came to worse. I had gotten used to living with the spirits and Etta's visits kept my libido in check. I was concerned that whoever I brought into my life would be affected by Etta and Michael or one of many spirits that might live here.

The possibilities of what could happen here filled my brain until I had to have a change of scene so I suggested to Jan that we take a walk and get some air. We walked out the driveway and went down the road toward town about a mile and then came back for some lunch. I suggested a burger at the Brew Crew and Jan jumped at the chance to go to the bar and grill.

We drove there and enjoyed a burger and fries. The burgers are probably a heart attack on a bun but they are so good. The burgers are juicy and it runs down your arm if you aren't careful and lean over your plate. We ate at the bar and Pete was talkative as usual.

I felt Etta on my other side and nudged Jan. she looked at me and smiled when she saw her sitting on a stool next to me. A few minutes later she faded away and when Pete came back he asked where the other beauty went. He said he could use more like her to hang around because she would draw customers in. We both laughed and said she surly would be a big hit if she would hang around.

We got back to the house and Jan quieted herself down after we joked about what Pete had said. I left her alone to prepare herself for her attempt to talk to Etta. I watched her from the other room and it was almost as if she was putting herself into a trance.

"Etta will you come and talk to me before I have to leave?"

She was quiet for a few seconds.

"What did you mean by protect me from other spirits?"

Again she was quiet.

"Will you stop teasing me with sex all the time?"

The silence was driving me nuts.

"I need you to stay in the background, I have work to do."

I hoped she remembered what Etta was saying when she came out of it.

"Yes Etta, I love you too and I will come back to see you and Caleb."

Nothing was said or happened for a long time. She finally seemed to become herself and asked me for a glass of water. I brought her one and she drank it down without stopping. "Another please," she said as she handed me back the glass for a refill.

She finally was hydrated enough to talk to me and said that Etta was protecting her from outside spirits that were all around her. They were not from here but Etta was afraid for her because she was so sensitive to them. She said Etta would not bother her but would be helping her. Etta didn't explain what she meant by that but she said that Etta loved her.

"Did you have real conversations with her, or just a few words at a time?"

"Yes it was different than the laptop, she was able to say full sentences without becoming tired. I think it was worse for me than her." She said "I am so tired right now that I am having trouble staying awake. That took a lot out of me and it was only for a few minutes."

I suggested that she lay down for a little while and I would wake her in a few hours. She said she didn't have a class until after lunch so if need be she could stay the night and leave in the morning. I felt better when she said that as I didn't think she would be able to drive back to school tonight. I took her upstairs and put her to bed.

Back downstairs I booted up the laptop and looked for a message from Etta. As usual there was one "Is Jan alright Caleb?"

"You know she is ok, you know all about us. She is just tired from concentrating so hard to hear you. I hope it gets easier in the future. You know we don't want you to go we just want to coexist with you."

"Thank you Caleb, I will help her."

I didn't push my luck to continue the conversation. I watched some football while Jan napped to get her strength back. I was thinking about what I would do with the leftovers for dinner when there was a knock on the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin because I never had any visitors since I moved in here besides Jan and Helen.

To be continued.

12