The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one of my excursions I found the house where Marie was living. It was a cute little Cape Cod type house and I had to wonder if she was still being a recluse like she was when she owned the house I had bought from her. I didn't stop to see her figuring she would take it that I wanted sex from her. I had to admit to myself that she was an exciting woman despite her advanced age.

I was missing Jan and had to satisfy myself looking at the pictures I had taken of her before Christmas. I couldn't help but remember how natural she was in front of the camera. She was really comfortable having her picture taken and I was sure she could make a career as a model if that was what she wanted to do. I had password protected the picture folders so they couldn't be accidently accessed by anyone but me.

Spring break was just around the corner and I had packed my bag for a trip that we had thought would take a few weeks. I knew I could live out of one suitcase for two weeks but I had to wonder how much luggage Jan would have.

Spring break finally arrived and Jan called to say she was going to stop home before coming over to start our trip and I said to say hello to her parents for me. I filled the tank and had the oil changed so we were all set to go when she got here.

I was just getting out of bed when I heard a car pull up to the house. I looked out and saw Jan taking her luggage out of the trunk. I had to laugh to myself when I saw she had three suitcases to my one. I slipped into a robe and went to the door as she brought the first two cases up on the porch. I took her into my arms and we kissed passionately. We had been apart for two months and were ready to fuck right there on the porch. She broke away and got her last case and I told her to leave them on the porch and I would bring the car up and put hers in the garage.

"Baby, I don't care what the hell you do with the cars as long as you get back here and fuck me!!!!!!"

I took her hand and led her inside and she stripped the robe from me dropping on her knees and sucked my cock deep in her mouth. She bobbed up and down as she drew droplets of cum from me. I was fucking her mouth to the same rhythm as she sucked me hard. She backed off and just sucked the head running her tongue round and round the ridge driving me crazy.

I lifted her up and started taking her clothes off trying not to rip them in my excitement. Finally naked I pushed her back on the couch and dove into her dripping wet cunt. My tongue was busy licking and probing at her grasping tunnel savoring the sweet nectar that was distinctly Jan.

Her hips were bucking against my face as I tongue fucked her. I had to wrap my arms around her thighs so I could keep my tongue where it belonged. I was able to slow her down a little so I could get to her clit. I sucked it hard and twiddled my tongue on the sensitive bud as she climaxed three or four time in quick succession. I thought I was doing pretty good and backed off to catch my breath but she had other ideas.

Jan pushed me back on the floor and leapt on me before I could defend myself. She straddled me and impaled herself all the way to my balls in her cunt in one action. Her body was like a machine as she fucked me unmercifully. Her hips were a blur moving back and forth as she rose and fell on my cock. I said a silent prayer that she didn't over stroke and break my cock in two. I could feel her pussy clenching me tight as she had a few more orgasms, each one stronger than the one before. Jan finally came to her crest, stiffened and screamed as she climaxed. She fell off me hard and I caught her before she hit the floor letting her down gently. I had to roll with her and I was still hard in her but I slipped out with a loud pop

I hadn't cum yet and I knew Jan would fix that when she recovered so I sat on the couch slowly stroking my cock waiting for her to wake up. Her eyes fluttered and she saw me sitting there with a super hard cock waiting for her. She slowly rolled over and got to her knees pushing herself upwards so she could stand up and she came to me. I turned her around so she was facing away from me and pulled her back so she was sitting on my cock. She was so wet it slipped right in and I moved her hips back and forth in a sawing motion. That action rubbed her clit against the underside of my cock and I knew from her moans she was going to cum again. I moved her faster and faster as I neared my own peak and as I spurted my creamy lotion into her she came for the final time. Jan just leaned back on me and I played with her nipples and clit as she rested. She had a few more minor orgasms and as she squeezed her cunt one final time and spit my softened cock from her.

Finally sated we rested for a time until our need for coffee overruled our need for sleep. I got up, washed and started some coffee and put some cinnamon rolls in the oven. Jan got up and she was glowing even though she looked like she had been thru a tornado. I had to admit that she put everything she had into our lovemaking. She didn't put anything on and when she joined me in the kitchen she looked at me like she was going to eat me up.

I patted her ass as she gave me a hip bump and reached for my cock again. I reminded her that we were around some hot stuff and she pouted and went to sit down. It was still early so we had time to have some leisurely breakfast before setting out on our trip. We caught up on what was going on at school and at her parent's house. They were in good health and had braved the winter season without any problems.

I took Jan's car down to the garage and switched it for mine. I loaded the luggage and some snacks as Jan cleaned up the kitchen. Because Jan had arrived so early we were able to stay on schedule and leave by 10 am.

Chapter 32

Our first stop was going to be the town of Hemlock nestled in the finger lake region of New York State. The town wasn't very big and we found a motel without any problem. It was late in the day so we would wait until tomorrow to visit the Caulfield's, our first contact. Jan called them to confirm that they would be home the next day and asked what time would be convenient for us to visit them. They said 10 am would be ok and Jan said she would be there at that time. It was close to dinner time so we thought we would go and find the Caulfield house. I programed the address into the GPS and we found it easily. It was a older two story house that was probably built around the turn of the century. Jan had researched the house on the internet and didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

We found a place to eat and had a good dinner. We didn't realize we were as hungry as we were and we wolfed the food down like we were starving. There wasn't much to do in town so we went back to the motel and watched some TV. Our morning romp had taken the edge off out sexual need but we played around with each other and satisfied each other again before going to sleep.

We woke up to a beautiful morning and prepared for the day. There was a diner close by and we had a good breakfast so we could last past lunch time if we had to.

We arrived at the Caulfield's right on time and they invited us to sit down in the living room. They were a little nervous about telling strangers about their ghost story because most people thought they were crazy. I had prepared a short G rated version of my story and that put them at ease telling their own story.

They told us that they started to have strange things happening as soon as they moved into the house. They would hear noises and first thought it was just the normal noises that all houses have. As time went on the noises got louder and louder until they would wake them up at night. Jim ( the husband) had tried talking to the ghost(s).

Jan could feel a presence but didn't say anything to the couple. She explained that she wasn't a ghost chaser but a student doing research for her degree. They understood but wanted to continue. They tried to live in harmony with whatever was in the house and at some point came to accept the co-occupants. They said when they accepted the spirits the loud noises stopped but now they see shadows and hear voices. They don't believe that their spirits are evil but just stuck in some limbo land between here and the hereafter.

Jan told them that she could feel a spirit and had to agree with them that the spirit was not evil but in fact seemed to be quite friendly. She asked if she could be alone for a few minutes and we left her in the room alone. Jim asked what she was doing and I said I thought she was going to try to contact the spirit and see if she could help them in some way. I explained that she didn't have any power but she could sometime converse with them in her thoughts.

It was only a short while and she joined us in the kitchen and said she had talked to the spirit that had suddenly died here in the house and didn't realize he was dead. Jan said she told him it was ok for him to go where he was supposed to go.

She explained that it was the first time she had done that and hoped it worked for them. We talked about our experiences for a while and got our stuff together to leave. Jan thanked them for their co-operation and hoped their spirit moves on.

Jan was quiet in the car as we started down the road to our next contact. We would stop for lunch down the road at some point. I knew Jan was deep in thought so I just drove until she sorted things out. She finally suggested that we stop somewhere for lunch. I said I would pull off at the next exit and we would find someplace to eat.

While we waited for our order to come Jan started talking about her experience. "Caleb I don't know if I can do this. I want to interview these people but when I can feel the spirit I want to help them. It is so tiring to talk to the spirits, I am exhausted."

"I know it is taxing for you to do that, but do you have to do it? I know you want to help people but don't make yourself sick doing it. I was surprised you could communicate with the Caulfield's spirit."

"I didn't know if I would be able to do it, that's why I sent everyone out of the room. He was just confused about people he didn't know living in his house. I had to tell him that he had died and was supposed to go somewhere else."

We traveled down I-90 until we got to I-71 and turned south. Our next stop was another small town, Wooster, Ohio. We left the interstate at exit 209 and traveled about 15 miles on Rt. 83. We found a motel on the outskirts of town and lucked out because there was a diner/restaurant attached to it. We still had an hour or two before dinner time so we decided to find our next destination. Jan gave me the address, I plugged it in the GPS and off we went to the location of our next interview. Jan called the family and asked what time would be convenient for our visit. Luck was with us and they said we could come today and if we were in the neighborhood we could come now. Jan laughed and said we were just a few blocks away so we could stop when we got there.

A few minutes later we pulled into the driveway next to a small, well kept, bungalow. There was a basketball hoop over the garage door and a tricycle by the back porch. We stopped next to the walk that led to the front door and the Johnsons stepped out on the porch to meet us. Carol and Mike was an average blue collar couple that looked to be in their early forties.

We were ushered inside and Jan introduced us. She explained that she was a student doing research on the paranormal and I was along as her backup because I have a house that is inhabited by spirits. That made them feel better about talking to Jan and she went thru her list of standard questions she had prepared.

Carol was a bit nervous telling their story and Mike just sat there listening to her talk. She told about her dog that wouldn't go down in the cellar and the voices in the middle of the night. Mike finally spoke up and said the he thought there was more than one spirit because it seemed that the voices were carrying on a conversation but it sounded like it was the same one over and over. Jan asked if there were any objects that were thrown or moved unexpectedly. They shook their heads and said it was just the noises and the fact that the dog wouldn't go down stairs.

Jan said from her research she thought that they had residual sprits and she explained that it was like a left over event that was stuck here. She explained that she was sensitive to the spirit world and didn't feel anything around us. We talked about my experiences and they said they were thankful that theirs was so benign compared to mine. Jan thanked them for their time and we left to have some dinner and relax for the rest of the day.

Over dinner we talked about the interview with the Johnsons. She was a little disappointed that the story wasn't more exciting but I pointed out that she might be comparing it to my story. I reminded her that mine was an exceptional case. She agreed and said it would be a lot better if she hadn't met me until after her interviews. I knew she was kidding with me but I pouted so she would feel bad about what she said. She took my hand and said she would show me later how much she was sorry. We knew the next day would be a long drive if we wanted to do it in one trip and I said as long as we were going south there was something I wanted to show her along the way.

After dinner we went back to the motel and relaxed, it had been a long day. I went to take a shower and as I soaped up I felt a draft as Jan opened the sliding glass door and slipped in behind me. She wrapped her arms around my slippery waist and helped me wash my lower parts. Turning around I returned the favor and scrubbed her body until she begged me to fuck her.

We got out of the shower and I took my time drying her body, I wanted to prolong her arousal as long as I could. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would take charge and attack my naked body. I was on my knees drying her thighs, the back of my hand brushing against her pussy lips that were wafting her scent sending me signals that she was ready.

She grabbed my head and drew it to her pussy. Her lips opened for me as I lapped at her juicy gash. Her clit was peeking out of its folds waiting for my lips and tongue to assault it. Jan hunched her hips at me fucking my face, her hands pressing me into her folds as I lapped and sucked at her. I felt her spasm with an orgasm and she pushed me away from her and fell back into the bed.

I got up and got on the bed with her and she pulled me up to her face and sucked my cock down her throat. I could feel her swallow as she sucked and it felt like her throat was jerking me off. I pushed in and out as she bobbed up and down, my cum starting to make its journey up from my balls.

She backed off until only the head of my prick was in her mouth. She used her tongue to massage the rim and I shot rope after rope of cum filling her mouth until it dribbled from the corners of her closed lips. I was super sensitive but she wouldn't let me go as she sucked the tip so she could get the last drop. My cock was so sensitive that I was in agony as she wrapped her tongue around flange and the V on the underside. She finally let go of me and I had to lay back and rest as she had all but exhausted me with her oral actions.

I recovered and it was now my turn to tease and play with her. I got between her legs and kissed and nibbled at her nipples. They were extended and I latched on to one and sucked hard. I could feel it grow as I increased the vacuum on the tip. I bit down gently and she bucked her hips up at me so she could stimulate her clit against me. I could feel her wet pussy lips as they spread apart like a flower looking for the morning sun. I slid down a little and dipped my tongue in her belly button.

Her mound rubbed on my neck as I got closer to her slit. I slowly moved down to keep her interested but wanted to tease her until she could orgasm with just a slight lick on her clit. I chewed on her mound as my chin slid between her went cunt lips and she reached down to push my head between her legs. My tongue was busy licking and dipping in her wet pussy as I sucked up her sweet nectar. Jan could easily cum with me eating her cunt and I persisted in my endeavors until she had her first hard orgasm.

She was covered with a sheen of sweat as I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock on her clit and teased her hole. She raised her hips trying to get me inside, going so far as to reach down and grabbing my cock guiding it where she wanted it to go. I let her have it for a few strokes and backed off until just the tip was inside her. I knew she wanted it all as I pushed it in a few inches before drawing it back out.

Her eyes were getting wild, her teeth drawn back across her teeth as she growled and hissed at me like an animal in her mating ritual. I plunged in deep and fucked her with hard fast strokes. She met me stroke for stroke and our pubic bones crashed together in a dance of pleasure and pain. She was on the rise for her super peak and I was close to getting my own as we continued our thrashing and crashing together.

I could feel every muscle in Jan's body starting to convulse as the cum boiled up from my groin painting her insides with my juice. Jan hit hers at the same time and she squirted a hard stream against me a few times, soaking me and the bed under us. From past experience I should have known to put a towel or two under us to keep the bed dry. We held each other as we tried to catch our breath. I was puffing like an old steam engine and if I died I was happy.

The next morning we had some breakfast and headed east toward Wheeling West Virginia. I wanted to give Jan a chance to see some of the country as we made our way around the southeastern states. I thought we would take a two day drive to get to our next location.

To be continued.

12