The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to get hysterical and Jan held on to her explaining that it is just the influence of this house. "Please believe me when I say that we didn't give you anything except what you thought it was, coffee was coffee with nothing added by us, tea was tea, just coffee and tea. There is nothing wrong with you and I am sure when you leave you will be just as you always have been."

Lucinda smiled and said: "I am not sure I want to go back to the way I have always been. Even though I was scared it was the most exciting time I have ever had. I have never had an orgasm like the one I just had, you two are the most wonderful lovers anyone could have. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Lucinda, I know you are tired and if you would like to stay the night rather than drive back to Salem or get a motel room you are welcome to stay here in our guest room. I think we could all use some rest after we have some dinner."

It didn't take much to convince her to stay and while dinner was cooking she was able to take a shower and clean up. I had to wonder if she would just wash her pussy or get carried away and rub out another orgasm. We sat and talked for an hour or two after dinner and retired for the night. Jan smiled at me, asking if I thought we would get thru the night without being woke up by some ungodly orgasmic screams. I told her that I wouldn't take that bet because I knew Etta was excited by all the sex today I knew Lucinda would have some spiritual sex tonight.

We were awoken during the night hearing Lucinda having sex with Etta and hugged one another as we went back to sleep. We knew we would hear all about it in the morning.

Jan was fixing breakfast when Lucinda stumbled into the kitchen. "I had the most wonderful dreams last night. I was making love to a beautiful woman and she took all I had to offer before turning the tables on me. I am sorry but I made a mess in your bed. I stripped off the sheets but I didn't know where the clean ones were or I would have remade the bed. Would you like me to bring them down for you."

"Just leave them up there, I will get them when I make the bed. The woman that visited you in your dream was Etta, our resident spirit. Isn't she a wonderful lover?" asked Jan.

"Wonderful doesn't even begin to describe her abilities. I have to wonder if she was as good when she was alive." She replied.

"Now that you have spent some time with us Lucinda I have to ask you what you think is going on here. I know you profess to be a witch and while I have doubts about witchcraft, I do believe in the spirit world and I think they are closely related. I would like to hear your thoughts on that if you have any." I asked her

"I don't know what to think but I do think there is a powerful force in this house that reduces a person's inhibitions so they will let themselves go sexually. After being made love to like I was during the night I believe in the spirit world and I will do some research to see if there is a relationship to witchcraft."

"My mother is quite knowledgeable about those things, I will ask her. I have to be careful about what I tell her because she will want to investigate for herself, I don't want to think what would happen if she came into this house." She laughed but I could see the devil bouncing around inside her head picturing her mother getting fucked by Etta.

Chapter 44

Lucinda returned home and I was relieved that the surprises we had in the past few weeks had calmed down. Jan and I prepared for another one of her paranormal trips. This time we were going to venture into the southwest. Jan was excited because of the Native American influence in that area. The belief is that they have a spiritualistic connection with a higher power. Jan hoped to tap into this influence to see if her physic ability would work in conjunction with it. I pointed out that she should be careful not to insult them because they are very serious about being able to get signs from their ancestors. She had researched the phenomenon during her school time and was prepared for immersing herself into their culture if they would let her.

I brought our luggage down to the car and thought I had better turn on the cameras while we were gone. Much to my surprise I found that they had been running since Jan's parents came for the party. I looked at the directory and found that there was plenty of space to record anything that happened while we were away since they only recorded when there was movement in the room. I had a fleeting thought that I would make a disk for Jan's parents of their first nude party and swing. Better talk to Jan about that before I did it though.

We were about ready to leave and I asked Etta if she was coming with us or was she going to stay and protect the house. I heard a giggle somewhere in the house and she said she would stay and see what was going on here at the house but might visit us sometime during our trek.

Our trip was uneventful and pleasant as we crossed state line after state line. We had allowed plenty of time so we took the secondary roads rather than the Interstates, this allowed us to soak up the local history and stopping at the diners along the way allowed us to listen in on some of the local stories. Jan was able to feel the presence of spirits at almost every stop and especially at one of the B&B's we stayed at.

Jan was amazed that the spirit was so strong and she felt it was a male that resided in the house. When we went to bed I asked her if she thought she would be having a visit from the spirit similar like we had from Etta. She said she didn't have any control over the spirits and hoped that I would be all she had to deal with she said laughing at me. We got ready for bed and settled down in the comfortable room for some much needed sleep. Around one AM I felt Jan poke me in the ribs. I opened my eyes and Jan held her hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make any sounds. The bed we were in was rocking and rolling so we got up and stood by the door. We could see a figure on the bed and I recognized it to be Etta.

"It's Etta, Jan. What is going on? She is fucking something or someone, Christ what is going on?"

"I think she is fucking the resident spirit that stays here. I don't know why or how it is happening but I want to watch it until it is over, we can't sleep in the bed anyways."

We moved to the chair in the room and Jan sat in my lap as we watched Etta really getting into the spirit of her unabashed fucking. Jan looked closer and thought she could make out the figure that was under Etta. We could hear Etta but not a sound from her partner. Suddenly there was an unearthly sound in the room and I had a thought that it sounded like what a demon would scream out when it was being exorcised. Jan was scared and held on to me tightly as the spirits fucked and screamed into the night. Finally there was a bright flash and things were quiet and peaceful at last. Jan said she couldn't feel the male spirit but she was sure that Etta was still with us.

I booted up the laptop and asked Etta to speak to us. The message came up and she said she was tired but could answer a few questions. Jan asked her why she was fucking the other spirit.

"Because he was going to seduce you and he was a bad spirit, I had to protect you."

"I don't feel him here anymore, what happened to him?"

"I was able to send him back where he belonged, I have to rest now."

Needless to say we were confused but had to honor her request to rest. We got back in bed and after a restless hour or so we fell into a fitful sleep.

The morning came way too quick and we had to force ourselves to get out of bed. Staggering into the bathroom we washed up and got ready for the day. We dressed and went downstairs for breakfast and since we were the only ones there we asked the owner if she ever had any of her guests complain of strange goings on. She stopped what she was doing and looked at us with a concerned expression, "Why do you ask, did something disturb your sleep?"

"We were just wondering, often these older homes have some interesting stories attached to them." Jan explained.

"Well sometimes a female guest would mention that she thought someone was in her room and I had to reassure her that I am the only one with keys to the rooms and it surly wasn't me. I always convinced them that it was just a dream and that was that." The proprietor explained.

Jan dropped the subject and when we finished breakfast we packed up and went on our way. Jan was very talkative as we headed west and I thought she would have wanted to stop at the local library to do some research on the B&B.

"What do you think that was all about last night?" she asked.

"Well, I really don't know what to make of it. I have to believe that Etta did something to protect you. The owner of the B&B mentioned that she only had complaints from female guests so I have to deduct that Etta was protecting you. I am not sure how fucking him to orgasm sent away, I would think that would be a reason to stay, especially the way the Etta fucks." I said with a chuckle. "But I am surprised that you didn't want to stay and do some research on the B&B."

"I thought we could get a few miles down the road and you could do some of your computing skills doing it for me. I will be trying to think of a special reward if you find something." The gleam in her eyes told me that there would be a reward no matter what I found.

We made good time and by dinner time we had covered more than four hundred miles.

"Are you up for another adventure in a B&B or do you just want a boring evening in a motel?" I asked as we were entering another small town.

"Maybe a motel tonight, I need to clear my mind away from and stray spirits and besides I want to talk to Etta. Both of us need to be relaxed so we can have more than a few sentences before she has to rest."

A few miles further we found a nice place that looked fairly new and got a room. There was a restaurant next door and we got a pretty good meal and stayed for a couple of drinks. It wasn't too busy and we had a chance to ask the waitress if there was anything interesting going on in town. She said about the only thing was the biker bar a few blocks away but she didn't think we were the biker bar type. We agreed and after a short walk we returned to our room.

I opened my laptop and Etta had already left us a message: "you are safe here."

I looked at Jan and she shrugged her shoulders in resignation.

"Etta will you come and talk with us."

"There are no spirits here Jan."

"Who was the spirit you were with last night?"

"I don't know his name but he was an evil man in life and just as evil when he died."

"How did you fucking him send him away?"

"He could stay here until he found someone that could force an orgasm from him without having one them self. When he had an orgasm and I didn't he was recalled to hell where he belongs."

"I won't ask how you knew that but if he belonged in hell then so be it."

"Were there any other spirits in that house?"

"No Jan, he was the only one. He killed many a girl with his especially well-endowed cock because he ripped them apart when he forced his pleasure on them. He wasn't too big for me so now he is where he belongs. I have to rest now."

"Thank you Etta."

The rest of our trip was pretty routine and we returned home by another route. We were glad when we pulled up in front of our house and after bringing in our bags we stripped off our clothes we relaxed with a drink in the living room. As usual there was an erotic feeling in the house and we could only feel it after we had been away for a while. I always had a semi hard on while I was in the house whether Jan was with me or not and she was always ready for my advances. We had the perfect aphrodisiac living here and I often wondered how interesting our older years were going to be.

We had visited five different families while we were on our research trip and Jan spent a few weeks compiling the information into some resemblance of order. Her system didn't make any sense to me but as long as she understood what she had that was all that mattered. I had gone with her during each visit and acted as an advisor or in some cases a calming influence. I think a few were just people becoming super sensitive to the normal sounds in the house where others had spirits because Jan could feel them.

I spent the time doing chores around the property and took a lot of pictures of things I found interesting. I had the time to look at the computer files generated from the camera system I had installed when I first moved in here. I only found one file and that was Etta walking through our bedroom to lie down in our bed like she was going to sleep there. I knew she didn't need to sleep but I think she just wanted to feel close to us when she was in the house. I didn't know why she had opted to manifest herself because I knew it took a lot of energy for her to do that.

One afternoon, Jan was ready for a break and we decided to go down to the Brew Crew for an early dinner and spend some time with Pete. He was glad to see us and because he had taken our advice to hire someone he had time to sit and talk with us.

He was a like a kid in a toy store as her told us about his relationship with Marie. He said that we would probably have a visit from her before long because he was running out of steam and may need a break. I said I doubted that and he laughed as he said that she was the best thing that had ever happened in his life. He winked at Jan as he said that he was saving a lot of money buying clothes because he was usually nude at home as well at Marie's.

He was having fun with us as he said he was trying to come up with a plan to make the bar "clothing optional" but figured that the town council would have a fit if he tried it. I played along with him and said to put up a poster at some point suggesting that and see what would happen. He thought about it for a minute and then shook his head, he didn't think that he could take that big a chance. I let him off the hook and told him I was just playing with him.

Jan had finished up her work and we had some time on our hands. She had been talking with her mother off and on and suggested that we take a trip to visit them and see how they survived the visit to our house a while back. I agreed with her and she called to make sure they were going to be available for a visit. Joan suggested that we stay for a few days so we could enjoy the time together without rushing back home. We packed a bag and told her that we would arrive tomorrow before lunch.

Jan sat in the living room after dinner that night and she was distracted by something and I asked her what was the matter. She was sitting next to me, sat up a little and swung a leg over my legs so she could sit on my lap facing me. Her pussy was just a fraction of an inch from my cock and as it hardened she was able to rub her wet pussy on it like it was a hot dog in a bun. I loved it when she did that but I asked again what she was disturbed about.

"I am wondering if my parents are still as horned up as they were when they were here. Is it just this house that makes people do sexual things or are they just like that but didn't realize it. And there is something else that is bothering me, I don't know how to say it."

"Jan you know that I love you and nothing you can say will surprise me so why don't you just bite the bullet and say it."

"Ok here goes! I want to make love to my parents again and I am feeling like I am a pervert or something for thinking like that. I really felt a closeness with them after what happened here and I want to feel that with them again. I loved the feeling of my father's cock in my pussy and my mother's tongue making me cum so hard. Besides that I loved to watch you fucking her and giving her so much pleasure. I am just thinking that it is a lot to take in but I don't want to ruin what we have because of it."

"Jan what happened is over and done with, we can't change it and I for one don't want to. I know you totally were into what happened and I don't think any less of you for it. Should it happen again while we are there then I think it is something they have wanted also so just go with it. If they are back to what you thought was normal for them and they don't mention it then just let it go. Maybe it is just this house that makes people act out of the ordinary and when they come back here for a visit we can see if they get sexual again. So what do you say if we just go not expecting anything and see what happens. Ok."

To be continued.

12