The Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

"Shit.." Mason moaned, he was getting close, really close. "I'm going to...," he began to warn her just as she took it and he lost it. Her eyes opened wide, but she didn't pull off him and she kept stroking him as he filled her mouth.

"Well that was different," she finally told him, after swallowing. "Quite a bit thicker and kind of slimy compared to what I usually get." But she was grinning up at him so Mason figured she wasn't too upset at his late warning. "Open your shirt Mason, I want to see you." She went on, still slowly stroking her new favorite toy. Mason obliged her, trying to be sexy and do it slowly, but feeling kind of silly. For her part, Cybil felt like drooling as his muscular chest and washboard abs came into view. "Nice." She breathed, a shiver running through her.

"Your turn." Mason told her when he was naked from the calves up. Finding it hard to breathe as he watched her join him. She was beautiful, she didn't have any tits, just tiny pink nipples no bigger than his. And her hips didn't flare out, but there was a fluid feline grace in her movements. Not an ounce of fat, just sleek lean muscle that rippled as she twisted her body to discard her outfit. Her pubes were shaved to a narrow landing strip, the same red as the lock of hair over her eye. She straddled him, her feet on the seat and held him straight as she slid down his cock in one smooth wet movement, her ass on his balls. Her eyes closed as she just sat there feeling him inside her, reveling in the warmth of him.

She surprised him with a question when she finally opened her eyes. "Have you ever fucked in here before?" and she waved vaguely around them.

"No."

"Cool, you get my virginity and I get your cars." She giggled as she began riding his cock. She was a snug fit for him, not as tight as Brigid had been, but very nice and she moved so differently, much more aggressively, that it was easy to get lost in her. But then it was like a fist closed around him and things got really tight. He groaned and she smirked, "You like that?" all he could do was nod. "When you've played with double ended dildos as much as I have, you learn to grip your end." And she proceeded to show him.

They explored each others bodies as she slowly rose and fell, each pleased with what they found. Mason was amazed at the shifting sinews that writhed just beneath her skin as she twisted like a belly dancer around his cock. Her small hands exploring his smooth chest. Cybil marveled in how massive he was, his cock, his chest and shoulder, and Gawd his hands, they engulfed her.

Mason could feel the tingling in his balls begin, but she was starting to pant too, so he was determined that she would get there first. Reaching up, he pinched both of her nipples and tugged on them. He'd already discovered they were very sensitive. She started bucking on him hard, but he kept his grip on the little nubs and did his best to hold off his own orgasm. Even the way she announced her orgasm was feline, more of a yowl than a moan and her long red nails bit into the backs of his hands. It was all too much, and he let go, let her milk his seed from him in agonizing pleasure. Before she collapsed against him, spent and satiated.

They had been cuddling like that for a couple of minutes when it dawned on Mason that he didn't know if she was on any kind of contraceptive. In fact since she was mainly into girls, he kind of doubted it. He was trying to find a tactful way to ask her when she noticed him squirming. "Is something wrong?"

"Well we... we didn't use a condom..," he finally blurted. "I mean I don't have any...I didn't bring ...I wasn't expecting." She started giggling again.

"Don't worry, my father made me get the Nexplanon implant before I left home," and she patted her arm. "I'm good for another two years."

"I'm really liking your father." Mason told her as his cock started waking up once more.

***

Mason's morning was one thing after another, well it had actually started the night before when he made it to his room, only to find a message waiting from Allan. It was a reminder that Mason had orientation the next morning, and needed to be there by eight. Mason had just groaned and ordered a six o'clock wake-up call before crawling into bed. The call came at seven, something he didn't catch until after his shower, he was late getting to the campus, then couldn't find any parking in the first six lots he tried, so he ran from there, only to end up in a forty-five minute line to sign in and receive his admission packet. The one good thing about it all, was he had not had time to call Brigid that morning, he reflected as the line inched forward.

He knew he had to tell her about Cybil. But wasn't looking forward to it, plus he didn't have any idea right then what Cybil might be expecting or what he wanted for that matter. He really liked her, and just thinking about her in the back seat of his car gave him a chubby. Then he realized that to be fair, she had to be told about Brigid, and his head started hurting. He just knew that if he wasn't honest with both he wouldn't feel right with either.

It was a long day. Long before it was actually over. Mason was horrified to find out that orientation went on for seven days. Only reassured when the orientation leader, an upperclassman, told him he could choose to attend those parts that pertained to him. The exceptions being the swim test and the opening lectures by his professors later in the week. The idea of the swim test seemed silly to him, but he was told that he wouldn't be allowed to graduate from MIT without passing it at some point. Watching all the other students while in one line or another, Mason started feeling very out-of-place. Almost without exception, everyone had cell phones and laptops or tablets. Things he quite frankly had never had much use for. He had a nice desktop computer at home, but it looked like he needed to do a little tech shopping.

About two o'clock, he was headed to his car to drop off his books and coursework. He was a bit dazed by all the free stuff thrown at him from every direction, and was probably carrying half a dozen t-shirts and a couple of pounds of pamphlets. He wanted to drop it all in his car and go take the stupid swim test. He'd bought some gym shorts in the book store, and if he didn't do it then, he'd have to watch for it to be rescheduled. Better to just get it over with.

When he got to his car, the first pleasant surprise of the day was waiting for him. Parked next to the Chevelle, was Cybil's rusty Ford. She was sitting on its hood, leaning against the windshield listening to something on an iPod. Breaking into a grin, she jumped down when she saw him. Popping the trunk, he dumped his armload in, then had to catch her as she leapt at him again, this time he had time to enjoy the feel of her wrapped around him, and the very energetic kiss she gave him.

"That's to thank you for last night." She told him when she finally came up for air. "maybe we could do that again sometime?"

"I think I could find the time." Mason offered, "but there are some things we should talk about first."

She grinned at him, "Got a girl back home?" and laughed at the expression on his face. "I'm not planning to marry you, so don't worry, there's nothing exclusive here. If you and her are, I'll back off and say thank you for the ride. But if you and her are open to it, I'd really like to get to know you and maybe even her better. It would be a shame if I never got another try at that beautiful cock of yours now that I've had a sample."

After the day Mason had, it took him a minute to analyze that. "Wait, what?"

"What what?" she threw back, innocently.

"What do you mean by, get to know her better?"

Cybil laughed, "Exactly what it sounded like, I thought I told you I like women. And as much as I loved last night, I've got no intention of giving them up. Not even for you stud."

Mason and Cybil could feel his cock coming to full mast as he struggled with the images of the two woman together.

"I'll take that as a yes on your part." She told him with a grin, as she dropped her legs and he let her down. "At least this guy likes the idea," she added, squeezing the bulge in his pants. Mason just shuddered.

Snatching up the shorts from Mason's open trunk, she held them up. "Swim test?"

"I was going to," he admitted.

"Cool, I wanna see all those freshman girls swoon when they see you." She laughed, "Especially if this thing is still trying to get out." and she gave him another squeeze, not helping at all.

When Mason left the lockers a little while later, he wished he had opted to reschedule the swim. In the middle of hundreds of students, and Cybil managed to single him out for attention by the loudest wolf whistle he had ever heard, followed by "Looking good Batman!" Mason felt as if even his toes were blushing, and avoided looking in her direction.

The swim test was as silly as Mason had figured, he only had to swim a hundred yards continuously, then tread water for ten minutes. The purpose of it was baffling. Were they expecting a flood? When he climbed from the pool, a grinning Cybil was there with a towel for him.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you." She told him, not sounding or looking the least bit sorry.

Mason grinned, he wasn't really upset with her anyways, but before he could come up with a rejoinder, a very good looking brunette stepped between them and addressed him in a rather bitchy tone.

"You should be careful who you choose to associate with." And she pointed over her shoulder at Cybil. "Some people can hurt your chances here at MIT." And with a flounce, Mason was sure it was one, even though he'd never seen it done before, she stormed off. Mason stood there dripping and watched her go, nice ass, then turned to Cybil with a raised eyebrow.

"An ex?" he asked.

Cybil shrugged, "Not her, I had a thing with her roommate Becky last semester. I was helping her explore her boundaries, and we didn't find any." She said with an impish grin.

"What was her problem then?" Mason asked as he began drying with the towel.

"Well," she began, "like I said, Becky doesn't have many boundaries where sex is concerned, and I had her tied naked on her stomach to her dorm room bed, and was going at her pretty heavy with Fred and Barney, when Denise there came waltzing in with her parents." She was watching his expression, trying to keep from laughing.

"Wait," he interrupted, "who are Fred and Barney?" He was just standing there holding the towel limply and looking stunned.

"That's what I named my double pen strap-on. Fred's the fat one," she told him. "and Barney still gets the shitty end of the deal." and she giggled.

Mason just shook his head, "I take it, Denise's parents didn't see the humor in it?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure her dad did. That poor guy was sporting a pretty good tent the whole time his wife was being mortified. You would have thought she was the one tied up there. Actually I think she was wishing she was. Talk about over reacting."

"How much trouble did you get into?"

"For me, it wasn't so bad." She said. "I was on academic probation for the rest of the semester, but since Ardella is my student adviser, it didn't amount to much. She thought it was funny." For the first time though, she looked a little pissed. "Becky got the same, as far as the school was concerned. Unfortunately, Denise's mother got in touch with Becky's parents, it seems they had met a few times in passing and shared phone numbers. They were so pissed that they told Becky they wouldn't be paying any more of her expenses, and made a stink around her dorm about the lack of supervision." Mason could tell she blamed herself, and he supposed she did share some of the fault.

"Is she still in school?" he asked, and Cybil nodded.

"Yeah, luckily she is on a full ride academic scholarship." She told him. "She lost her place in the dorm though, so now she's rooming with me, and working part-time." And seeing the question in his eyes. "No, we're not a thing anymore, we just like to play sometimes. So don't worry."

"I bet her parents are happy about that." He grinned and she laughed.

"Well, on a lighter note, I'm done here," he told her, "and I've decided that some shopping is in order if I'm ever going to fit in around here. Care to join me? I hope so, because I don't know where to go." And he tossed the wet towel at her, earning one of her giggles as she ducked it.

***

Mason got a phone with an unlimited everything plan and a matching tablet at a Best Buy store. Cybil actually picking both out for him with promises that she would 'fix' them up for him. He wasn't too sure about the touch screen, because his fingertips seemed way too big, but she assured him that he would get used to it and thank her later.

When he tried to look at the laptops they had, she reacted in horror and dragged him out of the store. "Give me the keys," she told him back at the car, "it will be easier." And he was glad he had twenty minutes later in the Boston rush hour traffic.

She took him to a small computer repair store that was obviously not part of a chain, called Saul's Custom PC, and she was practically skipping as they headed for the door. The store was cluttered but clean, and it was obvious to Mason that Saul was doing well for himself.

Saul was short and thin, with thinning hair. But his smile at seeing Cybil was as bright as hers."Cybil." He crowed, coming around the counter to give her a hug that she returned wholeheartedly. "What's up sweetheart, nothing wrong with your old man is there?"

"Nothing wrong with him that getting out of the hole wouldn't fix." She told him, grinning. It was pretty obvious this was someone very special in Cybil's life and Mason would find out later that he was very much Cybil's version of Marcus. Saul and Cybil's father, Benny, had grown up in the same neighborhood, had been best friends for life. When they graduated high school, Saul had gone on and eventually attended MIT to learn computers early in the game, while Benny had jumped with both feet into the 'Big Dig', Boston's grand plan to bury the interstate and grow grass. And was in fact still welding for it. Cybil's mother had run off when she was a toddler, and Saul had helped Benny look after her.

"What's up kiddo?" Saul asked her, looking at Mason curiously.

"This is my friend Mason," she told him, taking Mason's arm and squeezing it. A gesture that didn't escape Saul's notice as his eyebrows rose and his smile came back full-blown. "He needs a laptop, and I figured you could throw one together for him."

"It's about time you brought one of your boyfriends around." Saul scolded her as he stuck out his hand for Mason to shake. "Saul." He said, his grip firm but polite. While Cybil blushed.

"Nice to meet you." Mason told him. "Cybil says this is the only place to get a decent computer."

"She probably just wanted to show you off Mason." Saul smirked at Cybil. "Though I think you must be okay if you won her over. What are we looking for?"

That got Cybil going and Mason just stood there and watched. He didn't understand half of what they talked about. Before long they were going through bins of stuff, talking about chip sets and generations and sockets. Once in a while something like RAM would come up and he would get a glimmer for a second, then they would lose him again. Watching them though, Mason knew they had done this same dance many times before.

Cybil got more and more excited as they made decisions about what to include, and looked like she could hardly stand still. Mason was a little disappointed that it would be several days before their creation was complete, and suspected that it was going to be ten times the computer he needed. But figured it would be worth it in the end.

"Is this like what you have?" he asked Cybil while Saul was figuring up the damages.

Cybil just laughed. "Gawd I wish," she told him shaking her head. "I could never afford anything like this Mason."

Mason looked at the bill that Saul handed him and was surprised at the four grand and change, but fished the BNY card out of his wallet, he handed it over. "Why don't you build two of those Saul." He told him, and as Saul's face broke into a knowing grin, Cybil yanked Mason around by his arm and stared at him.

"Mason...," she began, and when he nodded she was wrapped around him again, her lips locked to his.

Cybil was strangely quiet as she drove them back to the Cambridge side of the Charles River. "If I told you I wanted you to take me back to your room and treat me like a cheap whore, would you?"

Mason was speechless for a second, but when she looked over at him, he could see the eagerness on her face, "I hardly think a four thousand dollar whore is cheap." He told her and she groaned, looking like she was ready to pop right there. "Does that mean I get to tie you up like Becky?" he threw in, just teasing. But to his surprise she turned the car away from his hotel and sped off in another direction.

"Where are we going?"

She gave him a look that curled his toes. "Do you have anything in your room to tie me up with?" and nodded at his reaction. " I didn't think so, we're going to my place."

Cybil's room turned out to be on the third floor of the brick walk-up. It was an old tenant building that had been converted to student housing with two to a room. And within ten minutes of the door closing Cybil was naked and cuffed to her old brass bed. She was on her stomach, two pillows stuffed under her hips raising her ass invitingly.

He'd expected a little foreplay, but she had assured him that building a dream laptop was some of the best foreplay she had ever had. While she tossed her clothes every which way. Mason was quick to join her, and before he really caught up, he was kneeling by the bed snapping the last cuff around her left ankle.

"Fuck me Mason." She demanded craning to see him over her shoulder." Make me your whore."

Mason was more than ready to do just that, but the drawer she had taken the cuffs from had caught his interest, and he couldn't resist looking. He grinned at Fred and Barney laying to one side, there were several dildos and vibrators of different sizes and shapes. But he also found a blindfold and riding crop, along with what could only be nipple clamps.

"Maassoonn." She complained, trying to turn so she could see what he was doing.

"Quite whore, you'll disturb the neighbors." He told her as he fished out the blindfold and riding crop.

Cybil shuddered when she heard that, she was already wet, but felt herself start leaking. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She never let anyone tie her up, it was always the other way around. But the mere thought of Mason doing this to her had been irresistible, when he had asked it, she just knew she had to be bound at his mercy.

When he sat beside her on the bed and placed her riding crop in her hand, telling her to hold it for a second. She almost lost it. Then she started trembling as he tied the blindfold on her. She tensed when he took the crop from her hand, holding her breath and waiting. But it wasn't until she finally had to breath out that he struck. One fiery stinging blow across both cheeks of her ass, and she came hard. Mason thought she was going to pull the old bed apart.

By the time she was breathing again, Mason was done playing, he needed some of that too. But looking at the crop in his hand gave him an idea. Dragging it lightly up her back, Mason leaned down and whispered to her, "I thought it told you to be quiet. Maybe you need something to remind you." and he almost laughed as she tensed again. But he placed the center of the leather wrapped crop against her mouth and told her to open. "Now bite, and don't drop it or I'll have to use it." She did, a shudder running through her.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers