The Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

Cybil was beside herself, she'd never been so turned on in her life. Even the drool that was leaking from her mouth around the leather crop seemed right. Seemed dirty and sordid. When Mason climbed on the bed between her bound legs, she thought it was all she could take, but the feel of his cock head sliding, teasing her slit as he sought to enter her made her hungry. She tried to push back on him, tried to swallow him.

Mason was frustrated getting the right angle for a couple of heartbeats, then just as he felt it, Cybil pushed back and he slid home. There was no playing now, no thought to tease her or make sure she came first. He was well past that, he needed to cum, so he started fucking her hard. The rickety bed in danger again.

Cybil came again, then again as he pounded the pillows flat under her. She couldn't seem to catch her breath between wracking spasms. And she lost the crop as she wailed when she felt Mason flood her with his cum. He collapsed on her, the mass of him feeling like a shelter to her. His lips softly kissing her neck and around her ear.

"I see you lost something?" he whispered to her, taking the crop and climbing off her. Standing over her with the crop, looking at the red stripe from his earlier use across her ass, stopped Mason. It suddenly was very clear that he could get carried away with that kind of power. And that kind of scared him.

Placing the crop in her hand again, Mason retreated to an old wooden rocker at the foot end of the bed and sat, staring at her bound on the bed. He'd just decided to release her and finish the night in a more normal fashion, when a slightly chubby blonde girl came in the door. Mason grabbed his shirt from the floor and covered his lap as she silently laid some books on the other bed then crossed to stand next to Cybil's bound form.

Mason sat frozen as she looked Cybil over hungrily, noting the cuffs and the blindfold with clear approval. Then she walked by Mason and fished something out of the toy drawer and crossed to stand at his feet. Mason instinctively took the small bottle she handed him with a wink, then tried to cover himself when she took hold of his shirt and yanked it away.

"Nice..," she barely breathed in a husky voice, before walking out as quietly as she had entered.

"What...who was that?" Cybil asked him, rubbing against the bed to try and raise the blindfold.

Mason just sat staring at the closed door for a minute then sighed and looked at the bottle in his hand. Astroglide, strawberry flavored and he started laughing.

"Mason!' She protested, squirming harder and finally getting the blindfold push up enough to see with one eye. "Who was that?"

Mason was sure it had been Cybil's roommate, but couldn't resist teasing her. "It was some little guy with a bag of Chinese takeout, I think he came in the wrong room." And to Mason's surprise and delight, she seemed to have another trembling orgasm.

He moved over and sat beside her, setting the bottle of Astroglide on the stand and untying the blindfold. "Where is the key." He asked, brushing her hair back. Disappointment showed on her face for just a second, and he quickly assured her. "We're not done, but I've had my fun with the whore, now I want some time with Cybil."

Cybil thought she was going to cry as he started releasing her. She didn't know how it could get any better after he told her what he wanted, but then she saw the bottle on the night stand and a shiver ran through her as she felt her sphincter tighten instinctively. She knew all he had to do was ask, she didn't think there was anything she wouldn't allow this man to do to her.

It was about an hour later, after a long languid coupling that didn't involve Astroglide, and some cuddling, that Mason's stomach began grumbling and he realized that he hadn't eaten anything but a couple of free donuts at the orientation that morning. "You think there's any Chinese food left?" he asked with a grin and a lazy stretch. Cybil just turned red.

***

Mason woke to the ringing of the phone the next morning, and growled a hello into it after fumbling it to his ear.

"This is your six o'clock wake up call Mr. Cabot." A cheerful voice announced. Mason just groaned and hung it up. But the damage was done, and he was awake.

He'd gone over his orientation schedule and decided that he didn't have anything to do for days two and three. The first was focused on housing and day three was all about living and getting along in the greater Boston area. After that he'd have to attend some lectures, but there was no reason he had to get out of bed right then.

As he lay there, he got to thinking about Cybil and Brigid, he'd told Cybil about Brigid the night before over some Chinese food at a restaurant close to her walk-up. While she programmed numbers into his new phone for him, starting with her own, and eyed the staff like she was trying to figure out if any of them had seen her tied naked to her bed. Mason thought it was very funny.

Cybil thought the fact that Mason had a nanny was hilarious, but the fact that he was having sex with her kinky and fun. When Mason explained why he had been raised by a nanny, Cybil got a guilty look on her face and took his hand.

"Mason, I'm sorry," she started telling him, but he waved it off.

"It was a long time ago." He assured her.

"No, I'm sorry for calling you Batman." She told him seriously. "I didn't know about your parents being murdered."

Mason had just grinned and told her she was forgiven, and though the similarities ended there, he didn't mind her calling him that. By the time he had dropped her off and headed home, he was too tired to do anything but crawl into bed and crash.

"Mason?" Brigid answered after a few rings, still half asleep. "It's a little early, is something wrong?" That made Mason feel guilty for passing on his unfortunate wake-up call and he hesitated to answer. "Mason, what's wrong?" she demanded, obviously awake and worried now.

"Nothing really, I just needed to talk to you," he told her, "and I figured you'd be up."

"It doesn't seem like nothing Mason." She told him after he'd fallen quiet again for a bit. "Just tell me."

So he did, starting with a lame, "This doesn't change the way I feel about you," He told her about meeting Cybil, going over the first few days and flirting with her and the growing friendship he had felt. His anxiety grew as he talked and Brigid remained silent, he went through the dinner they had shared with her friends, mentioning Mason Hall almost hoping she would interrupt him to ask about it, but she didn't. Brigid's silence was too much, and Mason finally broke down. "Are you still there? I'm sorry Brigid..."

Brigid wasn't sure how she felt, it was obvious where this was heading, and she was happy for Mason. She'd known it would happen sooner or later, but was shocked that he hadn't even made it until school began. She felt both hurt and relieved. What she and Mason had been doing had been wrong, but it had seemed so right. "I'm okay Mason, just finish what you were telling me," she told him, "I'm sure there is some sex involved here somewhere." And there was, but it was the fact that this Cybil had driven Mason's car that told her the most. Even her father had only driven the car a few times, she hadn't even asked. If Mason was handing his keys to this girl, he had it bad whether he knew it or not.

Spontaneous sex in the back seat reminded her of her own youth, and she started feeling a little flushed. A lot of things about this Cybil actually reminded her of days gone, even that she liked girls. Brigid's best friend Mary growing up had taught her a few things and Brigid had liked it a lot. She'd even thought she might be in love, but Mary had taken the stuff they practiced and found a boy. Her first broken heart. When Mason tried to gloss over tying the girl to her bed, Brigid made him stop. She wanted more details, needed them as she slid her hand beneath the covers. "Not so fast Mase," she scolded him, "back up and tell me what happened, don't leave out all the good bits." and she sighed as her hand slid lower.

Mason did a mental double take at the sigh. He'd heard her do that many times as she got aroused. And it always had that effect on him. He could see her lying there caressing her skin, maybe twisting a nipple, her head tilted to the side, eyes half-shut. So he did as she asked, going back to when he and Cybil entered her room.

Brigid couldn't help replacing the girl with herself, imagining being stretched over a pile of pillows as Mason roughly cuffed her to the bed. She was helpless, at his mercy. And she was wet, she burned for him, strained to see him. She caught her breath when he scolded her, and began trembling as he blinded her. She clutch the leather crop like part of him, all she had of him. When he whipped her, she cried out her joy. When he took her she came hard, his thick cock stretching her mercilessly. When she came down from her orgasm, she found she had three fingers buried deep and a pen from somewhere gripped between her teeth.

Mason paused as Brigid wailed into the phone, he was hard but still too apprehensive to touch himself. He thought Brigid getting off on what happened was a good sign, but needed more to set his mind at ease.

Tossing the pen back on the nightstand, Brigid settled back into her pillows. "Go on Mase." She wasn't surprised that he backed off from punishing her, Mason was a gentle soul at the core. She laughed through the account of the roommate slash delivery boy and shed a tear as Mason described releasing her and making slow tender love. This girl might not be the one, but Brigid knew she would be the one for a while.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers