The Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ardella couldn't believe he was even thinking about it. Man was she going to enjoy this, and she knew right where to take him for the perfect outfit.

Leathers & Feathers was a one stop shop for all things erotic and exotic. And had been introduced to Ardella by Cybil, who loved to shop there. Mason blushed just walking through the door. If he hadn't had a beautiful woman with him, he doubted he could have done it. He would have felt like some kind of perv. As it was, he stuck close to her. He was swiveling his head around so much, that he ran into her back when she stopped unexpectedly.

"I was hoping you were working," Ardella was saying to a blonde with horn rimmed glasses. She was dressed like a very naughty librarian with a lot of soft cleavage showing in the gap of her tweed blazer. Her skirt was shorter than he figured any real librarian would work in and the heels had to be five inches. It was her eyes that made him swallow though, he'd seen them the other night. This was the chubby blonde 'delivery boy'. "Oh shit," he muttered, she didn't look chubby now.

"Becky, this is Mason, he's Cybil's friend." Ardella introduced them, "and this is Cybil's roomy, Becky."

"We've met," Becky said in a husky voice. Pushing the fake glasses up and looking Mason up and down while licking her lips. Mason blushed and moved a little more behind Ardella.

"Oh?" Ardella asked, surprised by Becky's reaction.

"I walked in while he had Cybil tied to her bed." Becky told her with a grin, "Looked like he'd worn her out. And he certainly has the tool to do the job." And she licked her lips again.

"Wait a minute." Ardella exclaimed and turned to Mason. "She was the delivery boy?" she demanded pointing over her shoulder, and Mason nodded. "Oh that's funny." She crowed and started laughing. Becky looked puzzled and Ardella was in no shape to fill her in on the joke, so Mason told her, and she too was laughing.

Mason was relieved when they got over it and people stopped staring at them.

"So what's the deal, why are you running around with Cybil's hunk here?"

"Mason has agreed to strip at Cybil's party and we need to outfit him." Ardella told her, while Mason tried to remember when he had actually agreed to do it. Before he knew what was what, he found himself standing in a changing room staring at a leather bag with strings that he'd been told to try on. He could hear the two of them out there giggling, and to his surprise found he was hard.

He couldn't get it to fit, it was easy enough to figure out, kind of like a leather jockstrap, but it felt more like he was hanging his jewels in a belt pouch and had better watch out for cut purses. No, by the time he got it on he was simply too hard and long for it. It stuck out obscenely, the pouch a full inch away from his body. "This one's too small." He finally told the two woman waiting, sending them into more giggles.

"Let's see." Becky said, right outside the door and Mason grabbed the top of it to keep her from opening it. Causing more hilarity. "Oh come on Mason, it's not like we won't see it Friday night." She implored.

What the hell, Mason thought, and let go of the door. But there wasn't any laughing after she swung it open.

Ardella felt her throat close as she saw Mason standing there. She felt like lying down at his feet and spreading for him. He wasn't terribly hairy, just a nice patch in the middle of his heavy chest, and a love line from the naval down. But he was definitely masculine, his muscles and roguish grin made her bones tingle. And that g-string was definitely too small. She'd be talking with Cybil, she'd even let herself be tied to a bed if this man was there to play too.

Becky stumbled back as Mason stepped from the booth and slowly turned around in front of Ardella, continuing their little game from the car. And receiving whistles and catcalls from all over the shop, not all of them female. He tried to brazen it out, but stepped back into the booth as soon as he could without looking like he was running. His cock didn't mind the attention though, it was practically singing show tunes. Grabbing the door, he closed it and slipped the g-string off, then held it dangling out there for them. "You think you could get me a bigger one?" he asked casually.

***

Mason was trying to flirt with Cybil from across the room, but she kept cracking up and looking away so he didn't think he was doing very well at it. He was a little distracted by his mission for the evening though, as he needed to convince Cybil he was leaving Saturday around noon to go home for a last weekend before classes started. And would only be able to see her in the morning on her birthday. In compensation, he planned on spending any spare time he had with her and he had a surprise birthday present for her that was making him nervous.

He'd had a busy afternoon, Ardella dragging him around a mall picking out the outfit she had envisioned for him, plus Velcro and fabric glue so she could alter it. When he dropped her off, she was already taking apart the seams on the pants. Before he drove off though, he fished the cash he kept in his wallet for emergencies out, and handed it to her telling her to use it for the party.

He was wracking his brains and wishing he had talked to Ardella about a present for Cybil as he drove towards the hotel. He was giving her the laptop, but that had already been settled and it seemed kind of like re-gifting to call it a birthday present now. It was rush hour and the traffic was stop and go, and at one point he'd been absentmindedly looking at a car lot while waiting, and he saw it. Right next to him on one of those tilted show ramps, was a Fiat 500 Abarth, in the exact gun metal grey as Mason's Chevelle and it even looked like it had a red interior. As traffic started forwards again, Mason turned into the lot.

He was parked by it and on his tiptoes looking inside, when a tall slim white-haired woman in a sharp pinstriped grey dress suit with an impressive rack walked out of the dealership and stopped to look his Chevelle over. "This is a sweet ride son." She called to him, caressing the hood. "I'm ashamed to say you'd be trading down for that one."

"Memories?" he asked her, dropping to his heels. He'd seen looks like that before.

She laughed, peering into the back. "If you only knew." She told him wistfully.

He grinned at her, "Oh, I've been back there too." He told her and got another laugh and an appraisal of his own.

"I bet you have." She said, sounding like she'd have loved to have been there.

"Don't get attached to it. " Mason told her, "The Chevelle is going home with me." And she gave him a pretty pout, then laughed with him. He really only needed to know one thing to decide if he was buying the Abarth. "You have a paint booth and someone who can do those rally's on this?" he asked her, pointing to both cars. "By Thursday."

She looked the Chevelle over again, leaning over and lightly running her finger along the edge of the flat black rally stripe, the skirt pulling tight on a nice ass. Mason was surprised, she had to be pushing sixty, but she looked good. She straightened and turned to give him a rather frank checking out as well, then stuck out her hand. "Abigail Turner, no relation to Ted even if we both have white hair." She told him, and Mason noted that this was the Turner Fiat Mazda dealership.

"Mason Cabot," he told her, taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. He held it until he felt hers relax then let her fingers slide from his, grinning at her blush.

"Oh you're a bad one, Mason Cabot," she accused him, fanning herself and smiling. "Come with me, I wanna show you my baby." Not a hard thing to ask a guy, Mason thought as he watched her walk away. Her hips rolling just a little extra he figured. Her baby was parked by itself behind the dealership, a dark green seventy-two Fiat Spider with a rag-top and single rally stripe that were both off white.

"Nice." Mason told her as he leaned down to see if she had the wooden dash and steering wheel.

"Thank you, my point in showing it to you though," she told him. "is that I restored her myself, as well as the paint. So if you're serious about the 500, I'll climb in the booth with it tomorrow."

Smiling at her, Mason nodded. "That would work for me."

It had been impulsive, and now he was worried how Cybil would take such an expensive gift. The deal had been done though, with quite a bit more flirting, Abigail even trying to hire Mason as a salesman.

He'd spent an hour on the phone with Allan after reaching the hotel, telling him about the hall and asking him to get things started, giving him Ardella's contact information. Then tried to watch a video of the Chippendale dancers on his new tablet, but couldn't take it seriously and turned it off. He'd just have to wing it.

It was Wednesday evening and Becky had informed Mason that Cybil last night of work would be Friday, because her father insisted she concentrate on classes when they were in session. He had to start attending some lectures starting the next morning too. So time would be tight.

With a start, he realized that Cybil was standing at his shoulder talking to him. "Where did you go all of a sudden?" and when he grunted his confusion. "One minute you were over here being all cute, and the next time I look, you were all zoned out. Well I'm on my break so I want to hear what happened. Are you going to buy the hall?" as she took a seat at his table.

Seeing an opening for telling her he was leaving Saturday, Mason shook his head. "I was just trying to think of a way to tell you I'm going to have to miss most of your birthday, that is if you were going to want me around?" he told her and had to steel himself at her disappointment. If he had really been leaving he would have changed his plans right then. "I have to go home for the weekend to take care of some stuff before classes start. But I promise I'll give you all of my free time between now and then, if you want it."

"I guess I'll have to settle for that." She pouted, then she poked him. "You probably just miss banging that red-headed cougar," she teased him with a grin, "well, I'll expect a hot story when you get back."

Mason just shook his head and told her about the trip to see the hall. And that he had started the ball rolling on it before coming down to dinner. "I don't suppose you know anyone interested in one of the apartments when it's done, do you?" he threw out there casually and she squealed, as he thought about Brigid and prayed they would like each other.

"Really? Oh this is so cool." She was practically dancing in her seat.

Then, because he wanted it to come from him, he told her about seeing Ardella's shirt gaping open and their flirting. Leaving out the part at Leathers & Feathers, that would spoil the surprise.

She frowned at him, "Well crap," she said. "you got to see her tits before I did." And Mason relaxed. "Describe them to me." So he did, going into detail about the way her dark nipples puffed up as she got aroused. And how hard it had made him. He told her Ardella had saved his virtue by ending their tryst seconds before he would have lost it and ravished her by the side of the road. When she left the table to resume working, she looked a little flushed herself.

The knock came a few minutes after midnight, and when he opened the door, Cybil slid into his room and plastered herself to his body. "I figured since Ardella worked you up earlier, you wouldn't mind a roommate for the night?" he just pushed the door shut and picked her up. "I'll have to get you a key." He agreed as he took her back to bed with him.

***

Mason woke Saturday morning with Cybil impaled on his cock, again. She had been fucking his brains out every chance she got, not that he was complaining. He lay there enjoying it as she did her belly dance. That was the only way he could describe the way she moved and contorted as she rode him. "Happy birthday." He told her as he stretched. She just grinned and kept on doing her thing. "Funny, you still look like a twelve year old." And he ducked behind his arms laughing as she started swatting at him. But he didn't resist when she took both of his wrists in her hands and pushed his arms aside, then leaned in to lock lips with him.

"I've decided on my birthday wish," she whispered.

"Oh?'

"I wish you would love me."

Mason didn't even have to think about it. "I think that wish might just come true." He told her and wrapped her in his arms. He felt a tear drop on his neck and held her tighter.

About an hour and a half later, he was sitting at a diner table across from Benny, her dad. He was a little on the heavy side and weather-beaten, but had a deep and frequent laugh. They were having breakfast at Denny's with him and Saul because Benny had to work later and wanted to see her on her birthday. He seemed happy to meet Mason as well, and said Saul had told him good things about him. Mason figured he was just glad to see Cybil with a guy. He had to suspect she was leaning the other way, she was turning twenty.

Benny seemed to like Mason and started telling him all about the 'Big Dig', but Saul and Cybil shot him down before he could get rolling. They'd both heard the stories a hundred times and knew there was no stopping him if he got going. It was a pleasant meal, and Mason liked Benny, but as they were leaving Benny saw the Chevelle and it took another half hour to satisfy his curiosity about it.

"Daddy liked you." Cybil purred as they followed Saul to his shop, he'd told them the laptops were done if they wanted to swing by and get them.

"He seems like a good guy, though I would have liked to hear some of his stories."

She laughed, "You'll be sorry if you ever get that started."

They were another forty five minutes at Saul's so it was after eleven when they got back to the car. Even the new laptop didn't seem to boost Cybil's mood as she looked forlornly at the time on her phone. "Are you sure you have to go?" she wheedled, batting her eyes at him. Then harrumphing when he laughed. She pouted all the way to her place, only coming out of it when he pulled up next to the Abarth parked at her curb with a big red silk bow tied around it. She didn't even see the girls sitting on the steps watching.

Mason had a hard time keeping a straight face as she turned from the car to stare at him, then back at the car then back at him. When he held up the extra key and fob, she screamed and leaped on him. "I'm so going to fuck you silly!" She promised, raining kisses on his face.

"Well it will have to wait." He told her, grinning.

She gave him one last kiss and bailed from the car. As he drove away, both laptops still in the back, he watched the others join her.

Cybil couldn't believe it, and as her friends ran up to hug her, just as excited about the car as she was, she broke down bawling. She couldn't help it, things like this, like Mason just didn't happen to her. Ever. It took her a full fifteen minutes to get control again. Only to laugh when she accidentally pushed the panic button on the key fob and the horn started blaring. She almost cried again when she realized he had gotten it painted to match the Chevelle.

"Okay, quit your caterwauling and let's go for a ride." Becky told her.

The bow had a buckle release and she wasn't sure what to do with it so they carefully stowed it in the back. Then they were off. It was the best birthday Cybil could ever remember, not just the car, but they had so much fun. They drove into Boston with the stereo blasting, all four singing along to whatever played. She scolded Ardella for flirting with Mason over lunch and told her not to do it again unless she was there to watch. Then screamed when it slipped out that Becky had been the delivery guy. Cybil had a hard time sitting still when they treated her to a fresh dye job carpet and drapes, a wax, manicure and a pedicure. She kept the red though, Mason seemed to like it. After that they headed back to Cybil's and Becky's to dress trashy and go out on the town.

They were all laughing when they got to the room, and she almost wet herself when they all yelled, "Surprise!" She was shaken at first, then looked around the room in wonder. There were streamers and Christmas lights strung everywhere. And bags from Leathers & Feathers all over the place.

"What the hell, you guys?" she couldn't help blurting. And they all laughed. Lifting one of the bags, Becky grinned. "You were wanting to get trashy." Cybil looked around, there had to be dozens of bags,

"How... you guys can't be spending money on me like this." She told them, and she knew they couldn't.

"Don't worry about it honey." Ardella told her, draping an arm about her shoulders. "A certain guy you have wrapped around your little finger handed me five hundred dollars the other day and told me to make sure you had fun on your birthday."

Things got a little crazy after that, not all the bags were for Cybil, a few had name tags for the other girls, and soon everyone was dressed in trashy lingerie. There were even garters and hose for each. Cybil was getting really horny, the only one there she had seen wearing anything like this before was Becky. The other two were new territory to her and she let her eyes feast. She saw right away that Mason had been right about Ardella's nipples getting all puffy. Gawd they look good. But Katey was beautiful. Who would have figured under all that frumpy cloths was a centerfold body. Put that girl in some fuck me pumps and watch the guys cry she thought.

All thoughts of going out had already left Cybil's mind by the time they got to the bags with the toys. Things got a little lewd after that, gales of laughter accompanying swashbuckling dildos and blushing smiles as each found a wireless egg in their bags. Before she knew what happened, Cybil found herself sitting on the wooden school chair from her desk, in the middle of the room with her hands cuffed behind her.

Becky started it. Taking Cybil by the hair, she pulled her bra cup aside and stuffed her nipple into Cybil's mouth. "I got your delivery right here." She told her as Cybil latched on. Surprisingly Katey joined her, kneeling and taking one of Cybil's nipples into her mouth, lacy teddy and all. There was a tug, and the new wisp of lace that had been her panties was gone. Fingers trailing up her inner thigh. And then there was Ardella, standing there in red lace, slapping a big black dildo into her palm. 'OH Gawd!' she thought at the look in her eyes.

Katey and Becky shifted aside a bit as Ardella moved in, and Cybil wanted to scream as she waited for it. This was all crazy, only in her dreams had anything like this ever happened. Then she was full and her eyes locked with Ardella's, "Mason wasn't the only one that got worked up in that car the other day." Ardella told her, adding a twist to the thrusts of the massive dildo. "You owe me a good fuck, and I'm going to get it right now." And she leaned in and bit Cybil's free nipple. Cybil moaned and let her head fall back, only to have Becky cover her mouth with her own, her familiar tongue tangling with Cybil's. Katey pulled the teddy aside and returned to her nipple, her hand leaving Cybil's thigh to strum at her clit.

It hit so fast and so hard, if there had been any way she could have, she'd have fallen from the chair. As it was, all she could do was sit there and shake as they all just kept at her. She was pretty sure it was Becky fingering her ass, and she wished her hands were free so she could use them, but they weren't and she was helpless and loved. After a while it all became such a blur that she was surprised to find herself lying on one of the beds while everyone else was dancing around the room. She just lay there smiling and watching their antics. She'd get them, she was going to fuck them all sooner or later, she knew that now.