The Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything went quiet when there was a knock at the door, and Cybil sat up to watch with the rest as Becky went to answer it. It only took her addled mind about three seconds to realize the nerdy looking guy that came in was Mason. But what was he doing there, and why was he dressed like that? His hair was slicked back and he had on thick rimmed glasses that were taped in the middle, A long sleeve plaid shirt with a pocket protector and high water jeans on.

"Someone order some tech services?" he squeaked in a high nasal tone. Then he looked right at her and grinned. She was about to jump up and run to him, when Ardella cranked up the music and Mason grabbed the front of his shirt and ripped it off with one hand. Then started dancing towards her, his hips thrusting obscenely. All the girls were jumping up and down screaming but Ardella stepped up behind Mason and all of a sudden his pants were gone. Leaving him in a bow tie, sneakers, and what had to be a leather g-string. Cybil had never seen anything sexier. She jumped off the bed and joined the other girls dancing around him.

She danced up against him, rubbing her bare chest against his and grabbing his cock in its pouch. "You love me." She told him, sure she was right. Why else would this marvel of a man be here doing this. He just grinned back and kept dancing. Other hands joined hers as he came erect. Darting in to squeeze her prize. She saw Ardella stripping the blankets off her bed and grinned. Turning him, she backed him up to it and shoved. When Ardella immediately grabbed Mason's left wrist and cuffed it, Cybil knew she had read her intentions right. Cybil had never removed the cuffs from the bed after Mason let her go, so it was an easy thing to cuff his right wrist also.

Mason grunted and looked at her in alarm, so she took his face in her hands and told him to trust her. Keeping eye contact as Ardella fastened the cuffs to his ankles. "This will be fun," she promised him, then went to her dresser and came back with the same blindfold he had used on her. She was tying the blindfold when Ardella walked up and tossed a long strip of condoms on the bed next to her.

"I told you he wasn't the only one that got worked up." Ardella told her with a shrug.

Mason's head was spinning. He'd very nearly chickened out. It had sounded like there were far more than four girls in the room and he felt silly dressed like Steve Urkle, how was he supposed to be sexy with that image in his head? What if he couldn't get it up? And then, what if he did. When he finally knocked, it was because it was for Cybil and that was all that mattered. To his surprise, he got a real rush from it, there were beautiful bodies all around him wearing little or nothing and Cybil looking at him as if he were her favorite candy.

Now he was letting 'her' have her way with him. He was cuffed and blindfolded, and figured the crop would be making an appearance at some point. He was shaking inside, scared, blind and helpless. But he was so hard he hurt.

"Listen up." Cybil called as she turned the music down. "You all know how weird it is for me to say, but this is my man." There were laughs. "Really, this one is special, and if you girls want this party to keep going in the direction I do, you need to know I'm going to be in charge." Lifting the riding crop out of the drawer, she went on. "Ground rules. If your fucking, sucking, kissing, biting or doing anything else to Mason you will not talk or identify yourself. When this is all done, I want Mason to leave wondering which of you bitches he actually fucked. Second, if I tell you to move so someone else can have some time, you move. If not, I'll move you." And she slapped her thigh with the crop. There were slight nods all around.

"Now for you Mason." She went on, stepping up to him and caressing his chest with the end of the crop. "Normally you will be free to fuck any willing pussy you want to, hopefully with my help. But tonight is my birthday so we're going to do it a little different. You will not cum without permission, if you are getting close you will cry out my name. If you fail to do so and cum, you will be punished." And she brought the crop down on his thigh just hard enough to sting. "Do you understand?" she waited for his nod. Then leaned in and kissed him tenderly. "Enjoy." she whispered, reaching down and untying the g-string. She grinned at the collective moan as she drew it off, unveiling her beautiful cock.

That done, she turned to the room. "We good girls?" she asked, smiling at the eager nods. "There are condoms, if you decide to fuck this cock, use one, no exceptions." Then pointing at Ardella, her partner in crime, she nodded. "Your first, and for the record, now you owe me a good fuck." Ardella was kneeling on the bed before she even finished. Doing her best to get his fat cock down her throat. Glancing around, Cybil saw that Katey was actually shaking, but the way she was looking at Mason told her it was eagerness not fear. Pointing the crop at her, "You, feed him that dripping pussy."

Mason had long been a secret fan of the National Lampoon college films, and had fantasized about being caught up in one. Now he figured that dream was coming true and Cybil was the director. Contrary to her wishes that he not know who was doing what to him though, he was positive the one sucking his cock was Ardella. The hands gripping his thighs were long and slim, yet strong. And this was no novice, it was a hungry woman who kept cramming the head of his cock into the opening of her throat, then sucking as she drew back again like she was trying to uproot him. Then someone else climbed on to the bed and squatted over his face, the smell of her arousal reaching him moments before a downy haired pussy settled over his mouth. That's two he thought as he began licking and she took a grip in his hair.

Taking Becky's hand, Cybil drew her over to the other bed and cuddled with her, never taking her eyes off Mason, not even when Becky started playing.