The Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to see where my daughter was moving to for myself." Pat told them and grinned when Cybil and the other girls whooped. "Now I'm a little worried she'll get fat." He went on, smiling at Katey.

"Just so you know dad," Cybil told him, "as long as Shelby is living here, you're welcome at this table any time you want to show up."

"See, I knew you were trouble." He told her and grinned. "Trying to fatten me up too." Typical Cybil, she hopped up and went around the table to crawl into his lap.

"But you love me anyway right Daddy?" she asked, batting her eyes at him.

"Okay, okay. I surrender unconditionally." He cried throwing both hands into the air.

"Of course." She told him then pulled his head down for a kiss before jumping up and returning to her seat. "I'll keep him in line for you." She told the stunned Shelby and everyone laughed.

After dinner Pat got the full tour while Mason got on his laptop and set up a household account for Katey to draw from and ordered two cards for it to be mailed priority. Then he went on Best Buys website and started ordering some of the electronics he'd been meaning to get for his room.

That night while they were lying in bed, Cybil turned to him. "You're not mad at me for kissing Shelby's dad are you?"

"No, you do what you want." Mason told her, " I know you love me, and God knows you're generous with me, so you do anything you think will make you happy. Well, except I don't ever want to wake up with him shackled to my bed." And he kissed her as she smiled.

"I love you." She declared and crawled under the covers after her favorite pacifier.

***

Monday morning, Columbus Day, Mason woke to an empty bed, he was disappointed for a moment then chided himself, he couldn't expect to have sex every morning. With a chuckle he rolled out and went into the bathroom to shit, shower and shave.

He was wiping the last bits of shave cream off with a towel as he left the bathroom and froze. At the foot of the bed, neck collared and wrists shackled to ankles forcing her to kneel, was a naked Becky.

Mason approached her but stopped a few feet away and looked down at her. "So, what did you do wrong?" he asked her as his cock started rising to point at her.

"I'm not supposed to tell you." She told him, "But I've been really bad, and now I'm supposed to be punished." And she leaned forward like a fledgling in a nest, mouth open.

Tossing the towel on the bed, he let his gaze run over her. Remembering what Cybil had told him about Becky's appetite for this kind of play, not sure he was into that. He could see her quiver and she was literally dripping on the hardwood floor. It was her eyes that made him step closer, there was a real need in them, an almost desperate hunger. Her lips closed around him and she made a contented groan, leaning into the collar as she sought to take him deeper.

Mason had to admit it was pretty hot, he eased forward a little giving her what she seemed to want. And her eyes closed as her tongue went to work. "Ah, Damn." He muttered and she leaned into her chain even harder.

Mason relaxed a bit, realizing she seemed happy. That he didn't have to slap her with his cock or something just because she was giving him control. Placing his hands on top of her head, more to steady himself than to hold her, he began slowly moving his hips. His cock almost slipping out of her reach, the head pulling at her lips before he rocked forward again. Becky making urgent little wines, straining at her chain.

She started almost purring when he slipped his hands down to the sides of her face and started thrusting a little faster. His need started taking over as he relaxed and stopped worrying about what was expected of him and just enjoyed what was happening. She gave a grunt when he bottomed out, thrusting a little too deep. But whined when he flinched back, so he did it again on the next thrust. The head of his cock pushing her head back before he let up. And she looked up at him, eyes watering but nodding her head slightly, still leaning into the collar.

It was enough, Mason started moving with more purpose, hitting the opening to her throat with every thrust, settling into it, fucking her face. Becky started shifting, not trying to pull back, but scooting her knees back. Trying to give him a better angle, leaning hard into the collar, tears running down her cheeks.

Her need was killing him, driving him to be just a little more aggressive, give her a little more. When he bottomed out the on the next thrust, he paused, his hands tightening on her head, holding it for a long second before drawing back. Hearing Becky suck air in through her nose, her lips staying sealed around him. He paused again on the next thrust, not holding her head this time, but she never moved. A tick longer then he eased up and she sucked air in. He stopped for a moment, letting her breath until her tongue went back to work, then did it again, taking his hands off her head and leaning into her. Waiting to see if she would pull back this time, his own hunger starting to match hers. She didn't, she just leaned into it, his cock lodged tight at her throat. The moment stretching until he gave in, pulled back. Her lips finally breaking their seal as she gasped for air and panted, a long string of saliva slipping from her mouth, Mason watching as it dropped to a puddle between her thighs.

Bending, Mason's cock slipped from her mouth as he picked her up, holding her against him awkwardly when he remembered the chain and reached one hand out to unclip it from the ring, then he rounded to the side of the bad and dropped her on it. Her hands were still shackled to her ankles, the chain from the collar ending up lying between her breasts as she looked up at him. He took her hips and pulled her to the edge, pushed his cock down and slipped into her, his groan and hers mixing.

"Oh Master!" She cried, her firm tits starting to wobble as he started moving again, and he laughed. Taking hold of the chain, he pulled it tight to hold her at the edge of the mattress as he start fucking her hard. Both of them lost in pure need, building and breaking together. Mason leaning on her again as he lost it in her. Standing there as he slowly softened, looking down on her. Slipping from her when she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him almost shyly.

Picking up the damp towel from the bed, Mason folded it a couple of times and laid it between her legs, then rolled her to her side. Taking the chain, he clipped it to the rail of the foot board, before leaning down to kiss her cheek.

Becky watched him walk away, watched as he slipped into some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Mason was just getting back from a run, when Cybil found him about an hour later. She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw him and sprinted across the floor to leap into his arm, almost taking him down.

"How did you know?" she asked him, "God I think Becky is in love with you now, it took me forever to get her calmed down, she just kept cumming and cumming. You're so perfect." And she kissed him.

"I'm perfect? You're going to spoil me." He laughed.

"You figured that out did you?" she smirked at him.

***

A little later that morning, Mason was at the table eating eggs and bacon with some of the bread from the night before when Shelby and a girl who had to be wearing a wig, it was all Tina Turner from Thunderdome but in rainbow colors, came through the front door. Cybil came running down the stairs and hugged Shelby, then greeted her friend before they all disappeared, following Cybil back up. Mason took a few more bites, but then couldn't take it, so he pushed his plate aside and headed up himself.

They were in the room across the hall from Katey's. Her and Becky having joined the group, all of them laughing as Shelby came out of the bathroom exclaiming over the size of it. When Cybil spotted him looking in, she grinned and ran over to him. "Come on, let's go grab some of her stuff." And taking his hand, she pulled him towards the stair.

"Who's the girl with the rainbow on her head?" he asked as they went down the steps.

"That's Shelby's friend Erica, the one that's going to help costume us." She explained as they went out the door. They found Shelby's things in the back of a white pickup, Cybil climbing in and handing down a box to Mason. Then piling two more on. He turned away when she grabbed a fourth, barely able to see as it was, so she climbed down with that one herself. Figuring he was going to be making more trips, he followed her back in.

He made four more trips to get the rest of Shelby's stuff. Then stood in the doorway and watched them for a few minutes. Seeing that Becky had joined them and was watching him, he waved for her to follow him and went back downstairs. Taking a seat on one of the couches and patting the spot next to him.

"Is something wrong Mason?" she asked as she sat, looking worried.

"No, I just need to talk to you for a second." He started. "I guess I need to know that you're okay, that what I did this morning was okay."

"Oh Gawd yes." She told him beaming. "I loved every second of that."

"Well, good." Mason said, relieved. "But if we're going to be doing that kind of stuff, aren't you supposed to give me a safe word?" The question sounded funny to him even as he asked it, and she laughed.

"Are you planning on getting rough?" she asked him with a grin and he blushed.

"No. I just thought you were supposed to set that up before hand."

She thought about that for a moment then nodded. "Okay, if you and I are playing and I'm collared, I'll never call you anything but Master." She told him, "If I use you name, stop and see why." Smiling and giving him a quick peck on the cheek when he nodded.

Getting to her feet, she curtsied. "Master." She called him softly, before turning and running back up the stairs laughing.

***

"No it's settled," Cybil cried, "Mason has always been Batman to me, and I'm going to be his Robin. All you other bitches choose a villain." Mason laughed and looked around at them.

"Actually there aren't enough well-known female villains to go around," he began, "and if we're going to borrow from the DC universe, I have to see Katey here in a Wonder Woman outfit." Grinning as she gave him a surprised look and blushed.

"More like, you want to see her tits about ready to pop out of the costume." Cybil corrected him laughing.

"That too." He admitted, "But seriously, some things are a no-brainer. As for villains, I think Ardella would look great in a leather Catwoman outfit, and I've always thought Poison Ivy was hot, so Becky could be her."

"Okay smarty pants, what about Shelby?" Cybil asked, excited and trying to picture it all.

Mason looked at the newest member of their pack, blushing as usual, and couldn't resist teasing her a little. Standing he went around the table and took her hand. "Stand up." He began, stepping back as she did and drawing her away from the table. Where she stood quivering as he slowly walked around her. "Let's see, a tall sexy blonde with an innocent girl next door manner, I'm seeing a cape with a very short, tiny red skirt that leaves these long legs bare in all their beauty." He said as if talking to himself, his fingers brushing her thigh as he came back around to face her. "And a big red S right about here." He went on, tracing an S across her chest with the tip of a finger, careful to run across the tiny bumps that had to be her nipples.

Shelby's breath caught and the rest of the girls just stared for a second then Cybil broke up laughing. It was like popping a balloon, everyone started and most of them sighed, while Shelby's lip was actually quivering a bit. "Well at least kiss the girl after all that." Cybil scolded hm.

And seeing a tiny spark in her eye, Mason took Shelby in his arms and kissed her gently, relieved when she kissed him back. She smiled shyly as they separated, then turned and went back to her seat, all thoughts of costumes lost for a while.

"So Supergirl, okay, now that's settled." Erica began, more than a little flustered herself, "What kind of budget are we talking about?"

"What are the options?" Cybil asked as Mason returned to his own seat.

"Anything from off the rack costumes to movie set, I can get or get made anything you want with respect to the short time restraints."

"If I paid your company three thousand, with a five hundred bonus for you if I like the end results, would that work?" Mason asked her and watched her eyes light up, "And how would you suggest going about it?"

"Well to save time, I'd identify the iconic pieces in each costume and buy good quality productions of them. Like Batman's mask, gloves and belt, then have one of our costumers render the rest from a design that you approve of. If I get two of our better people working on it we could be done with time to spare."

"That sounds good to me," Mason agreed, " let's do that then. Just let us know if you need anything else."

There followed a rather lively internet hunt on Cybil's laptop, for just the right versions of each character for each girl's taste. Mason wandered away and went to his room. He was suddenly lonely for Brigid, so he stretched out on his bed and called her.

She assured him that things were going well when she got home. Marcus hadn't started any wars, but he was antsy to see his new cottage. They both knew he really wanted to see Mason. He told her how things were going and about buying out half the local cycle shop, getting scolded and told he had better be careful.

She wondered what he planned on doing with the property there once she and her father joined him, and he suggested finding a management company to keep it up, not wanting to think about selling it yet. There were just too many memories there. She told him she was going to start packing up the incidentals and personal things, and would have the latter shipped to the hall. They talked about the erotic exotic ball and the costumes, and how he wished she could be there. She pointed out that he needed a Batgirl. Long before he was ready to let her go, she had to, telling him she loved him but had a hair appointment to get to. He was just lying there when Cybil found him.

"Here you are." She purred as she crawled up on the bed to lie on his back. "Are you tired?"

"No, I was just talking to Brigid and it made me miss her more." He sighed, enjoying the contact.

"Well, we were down stairs talking about the Columbus Day stuff that would be going on today, and whether any of us felt like going to the parade. But it just sounds like too much hassle, I mean it's not like any of us actually knew him." She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not much on parades." Mason agreed.

"Then Erica said they usually go out to Mystic Lake to party and that got everyone excited. So I came to see if it sounded good to you." And she dug her chin into his neck starting a brief tussle that found him on top pinning her, his mouth over hers.

"That's more like it." She grinned at him when he pulled back.

"Have you ever been to this Mystic Lake?" he asked her, picturing her in shackles. "What kind of lake is it?"

"My dad used to go to the upper side fishing a lot, and I think I went a couple of times when I was young." She began, "But I don't remember a lot about it except that it was big and there were lots of boats."

Katey was in the kitchen putting together a cold lunch for the day, wondering if they would be eating there or at the lake, she still didn't know which. And if it was the lake, then she needed to go get a cooler and fill it with drinks. But since Cybil hadn't let her know yet, she was stalled. So when Shelby stuck her head through the door to see if she needed help, she waved her in.

"Do we know if we're going to the lake yet?" and at Shelby's shrug she frowned, "Guess I'll go ask." She muttered to herself.

"I can do it if you want." Shelby offered.

"You know where Mason's room is?" she asked, then continued even though Shelby had nodded. "Top floor, front of the building." After Shelby left, Katey grabbed the bigger of the two ice chests off the top of one of the reach in fridges and took it to the sink to wipe it out, muttering in Portuguese under her breath.

Shelby did as instructed right up until she stepped through the open door into the room. Her eyes traveled almost involuntarily to that scary bed and she stopped. She'd seen a couple of videos of people sixty-nining, but that hardly prepared her for the real thing. She stood there frozen, her nerves shouting at her to back out of the room quietly, but she couldn't. The sight of Mason's legs sprawled open, and the top of Cybil's head as she bobbed. His cock looking way to fat for her mouth. His balls so out there, they were huge and hairy and obscenely beautiful. It was insane, she needed to get out.

Then Cybil looked up at her, looked her right in the eyes with Mason's cock in her mouth, her own eyes getting a wicked glint in them. Shelby thought she'd faint when Cybil sat up, obscuring the little of Mason's head that had been visible even more and held a finger up to her grinning lips for silence. Leaving a massive glistening cock just standing there in plain sight.

"Did you need something Katey?" Cybil asked her still holding the finger up, and when Mason started to try to see, "No you don't mister, you get back to what you were doing, I'll handle this." She reached back and pushed his head down and wiggled her ass for emphasis. "Yes we're going to the lake." She went on to Shelby as she started stroking Mason, guessing why the girl was there.

Shelby walked forward mechanically when Cybil crooked a finger for her to, stopping when she came up against the mattress, staring mesmerized as Cybil's tiny hand stroked the cock. She could see a milky drop threatening to spill from the slit in the end of it, but that was nothing compared to what was flooding her panties.

"Fine, you can have a taste. But only for a second, you had yours the other morning." Cybil told her, not making any sense, but bending Mason's cock so it pointed at her and nodding down at it. "Come on, I wanna get back to it so we can go to the lake." And she looked at her questioningly now.

Not believing she was doing it, almost against her will, Shelby found herself reaching for it. Her fingers brushing the soft skin, wrapping around it and feeling how right it felt, how wrong it felt. Cybil's hand guiding hers to stroke up then down again, the soft skin gliding over the hard cords underneath, and her knees melting along with her insides.

"Get your taste and go, I wanna play with it too." Cybil whined at her, grinning.

It was time to run, Shelby knew that, but for some reason she found the head of it in her mouth. Her lips brushing the hand she had wrapped around it, a salty taste like sweat on her tongue. The shaft was so firm, but the head was more like a marshmallow she thought, her tongue exploring it.

She was lost in it when Cybil cupped her cheeks and lifted her head gently, her lips sliding loose, losing it. "That's enough for now, you'll get another turn." Shelby looked at Cybil, and found her smiling proudly at her then pointing towards the door and hushing her again. So she left, one hand brushing her lips as she went down the hall, trying to capture the feel of it in her memory.

Cybil watched her leave, then went back to sucking her cock. "Who was that?" Mason asked her after they rolled apart, both drained. "Because it wasn't Katey."

"Well since I'm sure you'll know the second you see her, it was Shelby," Cybil told him, "but you are not going to let on that you know, you got me?"

Mason thought about his talk with her father and nodded. "Okay, but don't push her too hard."

"I won't push her to do anything she doesn't want to do, I swear." Cybil declared giving him a backwards boy scout salute and a crooked grin. "Now we better get dressed before someone else comes looking for us,"