The Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

It was windy but sunny at the lake. Shelby's father met them there after she called him. Mason watched the boats for a while, never really having been around any before, but intrigued and thinking it looked like fun. Cybil warned him that if he got one, her dad and Saul would be bugging him to take them fishing. Pat adding his name to the list of potential fishing buddies.

It seemed a lot of people preferred the lake to watching parades, and after they'd eaten the lunch Katey had packed, Cybil got them invited to play volleyball. They played a couple of games with everyone, their group against the group that had set up the net. Losing both, but having fun. Then people from both sides started begging off, and it ended up being a four on four match.

Mason was at the net, looking back at Ardella as she prepared to serve the ball, when something, it looked like a beer bottle, hit her in the back of the head. There was a sickening thud and the sound of a bottle breaking. The ball flew from her hands, Mason's hands picking it out of the air as his mind tried to understand what was happening. Frozen for a second as Ardella dropped boneless where she stood.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers