The Trust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

"Great, just a couple more," Emma coaxed as she shuffled to the right this time. "And done, relax, I think we got that one." She lowered her camera. "That went better than I had hoped guys, this is going to be fun." And she smiled.

She put them through a dozen more scenarios, Mason in most but not all of them. Coaxing some surprisingly hot behavior out of Shelby, getting shots as she bent Mason back as though by main strength then leaned in and licked his nipple. She had Mason stand with Cybil in front of him, his hand sliding around to take a nipple between his fingers as his other hand turned her head back and up so he could lean in and kiss her.

In the end they all got to play and were all more than a little aroused. As a last shot, she had Katey, Brigid and Shelby positioned to Mason's right, while Becky and Ardella were on the left. Cybil was in Mason's arms, draped limply. The shot started with the female heroes and villains posed as if they were running towards each other, snarls on their faces. As the camera shutter started, Mason did his best slow run down the middle, carrying Cybil. While the girls attacked behind them, again in slow motion. Emma shooting as fast as she could.

"That's it folks." Emma told them, lowering the camera after what seemed like a couple hundred shots. "I must say, I enjoyed this more than I had thought I would. You were all great, and I really appreciate it." She went on as they all stood, surprisingly a little sad it was over. "I can't wait to see what we got." She opened her camera and changed the card out for another, putting the used one in a plastic case and stowing it in her bag. "I hope you all enjoyed that?"

"If it had lasted any longer, you'd have been shooting a porno." Cybil told her, "I'm having a hard time not jumping Batman here."

"I hear you." Emma told her and grinned at Mason, setting everyone to laughing. "But on a serious note guys, I shoot a lot of catalog stuff around here and I'm always looking for fresh models, especially if they take direction as well as you did tonight. If any of you need to make some extra cash, give me a call, there's always something going on." And she pulled out some cards to hand around. Giving the last to Brigid. "Especially you honey, the jobs I could get with you, it just blows my mind." Brigid took the card then gave her a hug, whispering "Thanks." in her ear.

***

Mason was surprised to find that it was after eleven when they returned to the ball, it hadn't seemed like they were gone that long. The costume contest was just finishing up. A leanly muscled, flamboyantly gay, red-headed Gorean warrior leading two chained slave boys in silks taking first prize. Second going to what Mason assumed was a sparkling vampire couple, they were certainly beautiful and sparkly, but he hadn't seen more than one of those movies so it did nothing for him. The third place winners were his favorites, three guys made up to look like the stooges in diapers, whacking each other with rattles. He'd always loved that show.

After that, they found the dance floor and spent another hour pairing up or dancing in small groups. The girls not missing any chances to rub up against Mason, who was finding the thong a precarious cover as time went by. At one point he looked up while dancing with Ardella, to see Becky dancing with Moe, Curly and Larry. Moe spanking her with his rattle. About twelve thirty, Cybil leaned in to Mason and whispered that it was time to take the party home, while giving his thong a squeeze, then started gathering the others, as he fished his phone from his utility belt and called the bus and the security detachment.

"It looks like you folks have been having fun." The driver said with a big smile as he watched the girls climb aboard, his gaze eating up each as they went passed.

"The fun's just getting started, twice around the park James" Cybil told him, pinching one of her nipples and pausing for just a moment, then grinning at him. He nodded his head at her and started laughing, shutting the door as Mason got on last.

Mason headed towards the back where he had ridden before as they pulled out and started moving. But Cybil stopped him at the pole and backed him up to it. Holding him against it, she nodded to Katey, who took her magic lasso and started wrapping it around him and the pole.

"You have been captured by the Lasso of Truth," Cybil informed him, "so you know you have to do whatever we tell you and you cannot lie."

Mason tried to smile bravely at her as he nodded, not trusting his voice or sure where this was going.

"Okay, the first question, and remember the rules, would you like me to take your big cock out so all these heroines and villains can see it?" she asked, running her fingernails over his thong, then stripping it down as he nodded. There were groans all around as his cock quickly rose, practically thrumming with energy.

Cybil reached out and laid a finger on its head, pushing it down until it released and sprang back up, repeating this a couple of times as the girls watched and Mason moaned. "You've been a terrible tease all evening Batman, keeping this hidden under your utility belt, not letting anyone but Batgirl play with it." Looking around her, she went on. "I ask you, my fellow DC bitches, do you think that was fair?" The others cheered her on, including Batgirl. "What about you Batman, do you think each of these bitches should have her chances at a little taste of this?" she asked, making it jump again. "And remember, you have to tell the whole truth."

Mason was liking where this was going, so decided to play his role. "I may be tied to the Batpole Robin, but you should know that when I get loose, I'll be forced to apprehend you along with the rest of these dastardly villains." He managed to say, fighting not to spoil his act by grinning.

Cybil rolled her eyes at him, letting him know how corny he sounded, then threw back her head and did her best maniacal laugh, slapping him just hard enough to sting a little. "You will never break free you fool, you will watch as our slave, while we take over your city." Mason lost it a little at that, loving her attention to the etiquette of the super villain. "Prepare for your punishment."

Katey went first, it being her rope. She knelt and started licking his cock as she gripped the top of her bustier and pulled it down so her tits finally spilled free, causing Mason to groan.

"You're wondering how this is supposed to be torture?" Cybil asked him with a wicked smile. "Well, each of these lovelies is going to get a five-minute turn sucking your fat cock, with about a minute's reprieve between them. If one of us makes you cum, you'll spend the rest of your pitiful life as our slave. But if you can hold out, you might just get that chance at vengeance." Mason looked around him at all the hungry eyes, and prayed for strength.

Brigid sat back and watched as the girls took their turns, absently peeling the irritating pasties off her stiff nipples. Her Mase had certainly found a life since leaving home, much of the credit going to the little hellion Cybil in her opinion, but a life far beyond what she'd imagined. She figured she'd just enjoy the show since she'd already had her taste.

Mason sighed inwardly as Becky followed Katey. He'd been a little weirded out by the idea of Becky and Marcus, but had been assured by both Brigid and Cybil, that Becky was a big girl. He'd avoided the subject with Marcus, just as he was sure Marcus was avoiding the subject of Brigid and him. Her enthusiastic attack on his cock did a lot to quiet any last worries though, and left him wondering if he could hold out.

Ardella went to her knees with every intention of claiming a victory. It had been a while since they had spent time together, and she was going to enjoy her five minutes. His cock was so hard she had to pull down on it to get her lips around the head. Purring as she took him as deep as she could and leaned her forehead against his stomach. One hand holding the exposed shaft as the other fingered his balls. Then keeping her head against him, she started rocking and rolling it, her tongue working the ridge at the bottom of it as her hand around the shaft started rapidly traveling the extra inch of space it had, almost bouncing back and forth between her chin and his pelvis.

Mason didn't even notice how hard the back of his head hit the pole as he jerked, sucking in a deep breath and staring at a cluster of neon lights. Anything to keep from looking at her, knowing to do so would be to lose it. By the time Cybil called time, he was shaking, and he knew Cybil was going to have an easy time finishing him.

The break was too short, his balls still feeling tight, when Cybil surprised him and looked to Brigid next, but was told she had already had hers. It was the first time she'd ever turned down a chance to play with him, and he was torn. But a smile and a wink from her set him at ease. That left Cybil.

When Cybil turned to Shelby and got an emphatic nod and a grin to the question. "Are you in?" Mason found himself holding his breath. "It's all yours then sweetheart." And she stepped aside.

Shelby had literally been dreaming about this, waking up mornings with the memory of how his cock had felt in her mouth. She'd paid close attention to the girl talk any time sucking cocks came up and filed all the tidbits away to try, even steering conversations around to the subject. Now she wasted no time going to her knees, filling her hand with the thick base, finding it harder than she remembered from her brief exposure. Her mind going over the litany of things she wanted to try as she wrapped her lips around just his head.

Mason quickly found himself in trouble, this wasn't the almost fearful touch he remembered. Her slender fingers were gripping the base of his cock almost painfully tight, and he could feel the head of it swelling in her mouth, becoming more sensitive to her rasping tongue. When she started humming he moaned and his toes curled. When she looked up at him through her bangs, he started sweating and felt his jaw clench as he fought to stay in control.

Cybil was just as surprised as Mason, and spent a long moment watching spellbound, the next worried that Shelby might just push Mason over the edge and spoil her plans for the evening. This was fun, but she had plans that included helping Mason exact his vengeance, of being the instrument of much of it. Then she heard it, the little rattle that would creep into Mason's breathing when he was close to cumming.

"Oh shit Shelby, stop...I can't." Mason tried to warn her, also trying to twist his hips to the side so he wouldn't cum in her mouth. But Shelby wasn't having that. She wanted to finish it, to taste him. Gripping his utility belt, she held him still as he filled her mouth, finding it hard to swallow fast enough, some of his cum spilling down her chin.

"Someone's been practicing." Cybil accused her with an arched brow and a grin as she finally pulled off him, her lips smacking as his head came free. She was pleased for the girl, even if she had messed up her plans.

"More like dreaming." Shelby told her, her already flushed face turning an even darker red, her tongue absently cleaning her swollen lips. Glancing up, she shivered at seeing Mason's hungry eyes still on her.

Cybil had had a fine speech worked out in her head in preparation for Mason's victory. Now she watched Shelby return to her seat, and racked her brain for a way to keep the fun going. But before she could gather her thoughts, the bus slowed and came to a stop, and when they looked forward, the driver gave them an apologetic shrug. "DUI check point." He told them, and they could see the lights at the front of the short line of cars.

By the time they reached the front of the line, Mason was untied and seated, as well as tucked away. At least as tucked away as it was possible to be in his outfit. Katey too was tucked back into her top, while Brigid and Cybil had opted to wrap themselves up in their capes.

The driver assured them that it was routine, and that they'd be on their way in a minute. He was almost right, but the officer that took his information, happened to get a glimpse at some of the passengers. He took the paperwork and walked around to tap on the door for it to open, then climbed the steps and stood there with a stupid grin spreading across his face.

"What's the problem here Jenkins?" a female voice called up to him, followed by a female officer with sergeants chevrons on her collar and a man Mason knew was one of Ben's. She looked at them, her eyes lingering on Mason for a second, followed by a wink. Then turned on her officer. "Sometimes I wonder about you." She told him, taking the papers from his hands and jerking a thumb at the door. Turning and apologizing to them as he reluctantly left the bus, straining to see until the last.

"You folks don't party too hard." She told them, handing the papers back to the driver, before following the security guy down the steps herself. The door had no sooner closed than Cybil burst out laughing, and the tension broke.

***

Brigid chopped a pile of bacon up and browned it, while Cybil worked on making a bunch of toast. The bacon was mixed into a bowl with eggs and a mound of shredded cheddar, then the whole thing went into the hot pan to scramble. Mason had frustrated Cybil's efforts to get an orgy started the night before, with the simple expedient of throwing her over his shoulder and swatting her ass, telling her to be quiet. The others had laughed, then watched a little wistfully as he took Brigid's hand and crossed to the stairs.

Glancing back at them, he'd winked. "Sorry ladies, the Batcave's location has to remain a mystery." Then headed on up.

It was while they were all three lying there sweaty, trying to catch their breaths, that Mason rolled back over and looked Cybil in the eyes. "This is what I want." He told her softly, wiping sweat from her brow and smiling at her. "I love that you want to play, and what happened on the bus was a lot of fun. But I need to know that you and everyone else that might like to play is coming from the same place. On the same footing, I don't think Shelby is there, no matter what she did earlier. And I need the two of you," and he looked over at Brigid. "to know that what's in here, isn't part of any game." And he trailed his fingers over Cybil's chest, lingering over her heart.

"He's going to love them," Brigid agreed with Cybil, "it isn't in him to just fuck 'm and forget 'm, if it were, he wouldn't be Mason." She stirred the eggs, scraping the bottom of the pan with the spatula. They'd been talking about the night before and its ending.

"I know, and half of them already love him." Cybil laughed. "It's only a matter of time before the rest fall."

"You're not worried are you?" Brigid asked, looking over at her. "Because I've seen how he looks at you, you've got him so wrapped up he'd drop the rest of us in a heartbeat if you wanted him to."

"Not you, you're part of him," Cybil disagreed, "he couldn't give you up any easier than breathing. No, I'm not worried. I'm looking forward to all the fun we'll share. If I have my way, there's going to be a lot of free loving going on around here."

Brigid set the pan of eggs off the burner and turned to take her in her arms. "Sounds good to me." She grinned, then kissed her.

Katey had seen the two headed downstairs when she stepped out of her room. She'd been going to start breakfast, but not seeing Mason with them, she couldn't help heading to his room. It had taken her a long time to get to sleep the night before, and when she had, he'd been in her dreams. His drunken eyes, his voice accusing her of killing her mother. The reek of his breath. She'd tried to wake up, but he wouldn't let her move. Then Mason had been there, her father's face bursting like a balloon as Mason took her into his arms and held her.

He was sleeping when she got to his room, on his back gently snoring. When she slid carefully in and laid her head on his chest, his arm came up and held her. Feeling the last of the night draining from her, she shut her eyes and drifted away.

When Mason woke, he expected to find Brigid in his arms. The heavy breasts against his side ruling out Cybil. So he was a little disoriented for a second when he found Katey looking up at him. He saw the uncertainty enter her eyes as she misinterpreted his momentary confusion, felt her stiffen and start to pull away.

"Whoa there." He told her, pulling her back against him and smiling. "Where do you think your going?" She let him pull her back, looking at him and shrugging. "I was just surprised," he told her gently, "but I can't think of a nicer one than waking up to you in my arms."

With a sigh, she settled back against him and let him hold her for a time. Then looked up at him, her fingers plucking gently at the hairs in the middle of his chest. "I had a bad night." She told him in a small voice. "He was drunk and yelling at me again." He pulled her into a tighter hug, she'd told him about her mother dying in childbirth, and her father's drunken rants, about the dreams. And he understood, having grown up with the specter of his own father lurking in his.

Katey laid there, his heart beat and the warmth of his skin on her cheek. She was in love, she knew it, just as she knew she would never have him all to herself. She could live with that, would live with it, if it meant she had an occasional moment with him like this. He was so gentle, the only man who had ever truly showed her that he cared. She knew he couldn't understand what it meant to her. Or that she would do anything he asked of her, knowing he wouldn't ask anything of her. Sliding her hand down and finding him, she began to grin.

Marcus was feeling grumpy as he wandered down to breakfast, having had a few too many Guinness' the night before. But he perked up a bit when Cindy gave him a hug and led him to the table. Then ran to get him a plate. Though his smile died half-formed when he swung his gaze back to the table once she went through the kitchen door.

"What?" He asked, surprised to see his daughter scowling at him.

"Your ass is just going to get fatter if you keep treating Cindy like a servant." She told him, and Cybil spit milk out her nose, setting the whole table to laughing.

Katey's hands were against the tiled wall of Mason's shower, the hot water cascading over her as he thrust into her from behind, his hands wrapped around her stomach as much to support her as grip her. He'd started out washing her hair, his strong fingers doing heavenly things to her scalp. But then she had felt him grow, his cock rising along the inside of her thigh, and as she started moving, seeking it, he had pushed her shoulders toward the wall while pulling her hips back. Then he was in her again, so strong, so hungry. She could feel the shampoo slide down her body with the water, a feather caress that contrasted the force he used to take her. "Oh fuck, fuck me." She hummed to herself as she felt her insides draw up, her breath getting short as the waves began gathering. Laying her forehead against the tile as she shuddered.

Mason and Katey showed up for breakfast last, Katey turning beet red at the whistles and good-natured questions thrown at them. Mason just walked her to a seat and held it for her, bending to kiss her before taking his usual seat between Brigid and Cybil. Cybil setting a plate of the eggs in front of him.

The breakfast conversation returned to the photo shoot they had done, and how much fun it was. Most of the girls excited about the idea of shooting catalog stuff with Emma. Marcus was just starting to tease Mason about it, when Becky looked over at him.

"I wouldn't say too much about it." She told him. "I might want you to barrow Mason's costume one of these nights. We can go out back and see if you're any good at catching a super villain." And the table was laughing again, even Marcus.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers