The Trust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

Ardella, stitches free for the last week, ran with Mason and Danny most mornings now, her long legs keeping pace with ease. But to Mason's surprise they were joined by Shelby that morning. At five eight, she was taller than most of the girls and seemed like she was all leg, so she did well. Mason still tried to do four miles when he could, running semi hard on the first half and jogging back, so had figured out the two-mile mark from the hall and built a cairn of rocks, though now there was always a couple of security guys sitting across from it in a car until they were done with the run. As was usual, they dropped to a walk when they returned to the gate, waving at the guards there and cooling down as they went up the long drive.

"You did great." Ardella praised the huffing Shelby, like Mason, she had long since found her wind for their runs. Shelby smiled in gratitude, but didn't try to answer, her hands at her hips as she walked beside them. "You'll be in shape in no time, if you keep coming." Ardella went on and Mason nodded in agreement, reaching over and squeezing Shelby's shoulder.

"You should soak for a bit," he told her, "the heat will keep you from cramping. Not to mention how you're going to feel tomorrow after jumping right in like that."

"Why don't you join her Mason?" Ardella grinned at him, while Shelby blushed, but didn't protest the idea. "I'm going to grab a quick shower then make some calls. The granite should be here this week, depending on when the ship makes port and I need to start lining up the crews again."

Cybil was at one of the desks doing some homework she had put off in favor of the party, and watched them separate as they came in. Nodding as Mason waved and feeling herself get a little damp as he and Shelby turned down the stair to the spa. She was tempted to join them, but knew if she ever wanted something like the night before to really happen, she needed to let things develop. Still, she'd love to see what went on down there. With a sigh she got back to work, Mason would tell her later.

Shelby was feeling shakier following Mason across the tiles to the showers than she had felt at the end of the run. He smiled at her as he sat on one of the benches and toed his runners off. His dark blue eyes melting her will, not that she didn't want to be with him, she had really liked sucking him both times and was more than a little happy with the memory from the bus. But she knew she wasn't ready to give her virginity to him or anyone yet, that was a bell that couldn't be unrung as her father had drilled it into her growing up.

Mason pulled his shirt off and stood to push his shorts down, but paused as Shelby got that look in her eyes that he'd seen the night they had moved in. "Relax Shelby, I'm not expecting anything from you," he said, keeping his tone gentle, "you really should spend some time soaking after that run and probably for the next half-dozen if you keep it up, let your muscles get used to it. But I don't have to stay if you're not comfortable."

She looked at him, the night before, she'd have ridden the tide into his bed. She'd been high on the party and the new exciting life she seemed to have fallen into. She'd had his beautiful cock in her mouth after dreaming about it for weeks, had tasted him and knew she would have happily spread her legs as he rolled from one of the others on top of her. But he hadn't. To her disappointment, he had stopped the forming orgy. This morning she had watched him at breakfast and felt grateful. She suspected a day would come and she'd go gladly to his bed, but the fact that he'd given her back the chance to choose, that was something. It was why she had gone on the run, she wanted to know him better.

"No," she began, toeing her own sneakers off, "it's all right, I know you won't jump on me." She gave a little laugh. "It's just that I'm still not used to the idea of all this nudity."

Mason watched as she stripped the shirt off, taking a sports bra with it, her breasts hardly jiggling as they settled, her tiny pink nipples drawn and hard. "Well, from where I stand, you have nothing to be ashamed of." He assured her, getting a small smile in return. Then pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them.

Shelby watched him walk to a shower and turn it on as she stripped her own shorts down. Admiring his ass yet again, then stepped under the shower next to his. "I want to thank you for last night." She told him as she adjusted the water.

Mason was doing his best to not get an erection, thankful of his time with Katey earlier, knowing he'd have lost that battle before it started otherwise. But he wasn't sure what she was thanking him for, so he let his eyes track back to her. Trying to keep from looking down. "For?" he asked.

She blushed at the memory of the bus trip home, then cleared her throat. "I appreciate what you did last night," she began, "I was a little carried away I think and you stopped me from doing something I think I might have regretted." She paused as he frowned.

"I'm sorry," Mason told her, looking worried. "I know things got a little wild on the bus."

"No, it's not that." She interrupted, then swallowed, deciding to just spill it. "I was talking about losing my virginity. If you hadn't put a stop to the orgy, I'd have, well." She trailed off at the realization that dawned on Mason's face. And she shrugged. "I just think it's something I should give to someone I love." She went on, feeling kind of lame.

"I agree." Mason told her wholeheartedly. "I'm sorry we put you in a position like that, I don't ever want you to think you have to do anything sexual, if you feel like anyone here or anyplace else for that matter is pressuring you, just tell me. I'll put a stop to it one way or another." Then he paused as he remembered her sucking his cock and his stomach turned over. "Oh Gawd, I'm so sorry." He said, looking down.

"What?" Shelby asked, confused and a little alarmed by the look on his face.

"The bus." He answered, looking at her with stricken eyes. "I'm sorry you got caught up in that blowjob game. And Cybil, in the bedroom, and shit, I came." He trailed off.

Blushing, she couldn't help looking down at his cock. He was flaccid, only about half as big as she remembered him hard, but it still gave her a shiver. "No, don't be sorry." She told him, stepping closer. "I might not be ready to lose my virginity, that doesn't mean I didn't like what we did do. I take it you know it was me that morning before the lake?" and at his nod, "Well, after that, I couldn't get the feel of it out of my mind, I started dreaming about doing it again, but this time for real." She blushed as his cock got visibly fatter.

"I asked the others a lot of questions about it," she admitted, "I even watched some videos and read about it online. When that happened on the bus, I was more than happy to take my turn." His cock was definitely stirring now.

Mason couldn't help it, the memory of her sucking him was just too much. "I'd say your research paid off." He blurted, "That was really good."

"I liked it too." Shelby told him, sinking to her knees before looking up at him. "Maybe we could try it again?" as she slid her hand up his thigh, taking hold of him as a grin spread across his face.

It was different taking him into her mouth while he was soft. For a short time she had him all, her chin against his balls. But he quickly grew, his cock straightening as it swelled, starting to push her away, the head molding to the roof of her mouth. He'd said he liked what she'd done on the bus, so she gripped him firmly about the base as he filled, trying to simulate a cock ring like they talked about on a forum she had read. And concentrated on just the head, her tongue swirling around it, the slight salty taste getting stronger as she sucked. Glancing up, she found him looking at her hungrily, his lips in a funny grimace, it almost made her choke. So she pulled off and barked a laugh.

"I'm sorry, but your face." She chuckled, watching him try to look normal. Then she went back to it. Like the other times, she found she really liked having his cock in her mouth, there was something basic and primal about it. She supposed fucking would be fun, everybody seemed to like it, but this was so up close and personal, literally in her face. She could hear and smell it all, taste and feel it in so many ways. Taking a deep breath, she began to hum a hard mmm sound through her nasal passages, while her tightly gripping hand started doing short strokes.

Mason was finding her second blowjob just as good as the first. His right hand holding the shower mount on the wall, while he fought to keep his left from her head. She was so beautiful kneeling there, he could tell she really liked it. She had an enthusiasm that reminded him of Abby, shit, he should get her to give Shelby a few lessons. The idea fed him an image of the two of them using him as their practice cock and he grimaced. Shelby looking up at him at just that moment, doing a kind of spit take on his cock before laughing at him. But she was getting serious now, stroking and humming as she bore down on the suction, all the while her tongue laved roughly around and around his head.

In a surprisingly short time, that seemed to take forever, Mason felt his impending end begin. "Damn Shelby," he huffed, "that feels incredible, but I don't think I can hold out much longer, I'm going to cum."

It was music to Shelby's ears, she'd long since dropped her free hand to rub her clit and had in fact had several small orgasms herself. But there was something building in her too, and there was no way his cock was leaving her mouth before it got there. She felt him swell as he let out a grunt, and it washed across her tongue, a warm salty surge that was echoed between her legs, as she squirted on her fingers. As his second rush entered her mouth she swallowed, her eyes closing as she shook, his cum seeming to go straight through her to gush around her fingers. Her grip on his cock as much for support now as anything.

Mason watched in awe, wanting to reach down and help her as she shook, but afraid to let go of the wall mount as she sucked the strength right out of his legs. It finally got to be too much though, and he pulled back, getting his sensitive cock head out of her mouth. Then knelt and took her shaking form in his arms, her head falling to rest on his chest.

"Thank you." He heard her say softly as she relaxed in his arms, and he wanted to laugh. He held her until she raised her head, still looking a bit dazed.

"You okay?" he asked with a grin, and she blushed a bright red, but nodded. Standing, he shut off the showers, then bent and scooped her up. Carrying her as he crossed and climbed gingerly into the bath, setting her in a corner and dropping down beside her.

She was quiet for a long time, pulling his arm about her and leaning into him, her hand bringing his to her breast. "I think I like that too much." She eventually confessed, her tone contemplative. She looked up at him. "It's a little scary, I'm already wanting to do it again." Her hand brushing him under the water.

"I don't see anything wrong with that." Mason chuckled, squeezing her shoulder in a slight hug. "But I know what you mean, I love oral sex, there's just nothing like using your hands and mouth to get someone going good. There's a kind of controlled craziness to it." Looking at her to see if she understood, he found her blushing again. "I guess nobody has done that for you?" he asked, sure he'd made the right interpretation. She shook her head just barely, her teeth gripping her bottom lip.

"May I?" he asked, smiling when she gave a slight nod. "Okay, but we're not going to be fucking. I don't care how much you beg." He teased her as he lifted her to the lip of the bath and crawled between her long legs. She leaned back on her elbows and laughed. Then shivered as he kissed the inside of her thigh. She was quickly short of breath as his lips and hands explored her body.

Mason took his time, he really did love it, but he also wanted her first time to be good. He kissed and nibbled his way up the inside of her left thigh, gripping her at the back of her knees and spreading her wide for his pleasure. Her lips were visibly swollen, a pea sized clit peeking from under its hood. The fine hair a mere shadow in the blue glow of the bath, the silken strands parting before his tongue. He was tempted to tease her longer by starting on her other thigh, but gave in to his own desire to taste her, his tongue swiping the length of her to swirl around the little nub, he felt her give up and lie back, her legs quivering in his hands.

Shelby lay on the warm tile, her head hanging off the far side as he did things that made her insides do flips and swan dives, the blood rushing to her head not helping her focus. It was like he was kissing her soul, and it just kept going on and on. After she thrashed through her first orgasm, ending with her shoulders and arms also over the edge, he had pulled her back so her head could at least rest on the tile, but he didn't quit. She felt him start rubbing at her gently with a finger, just the tip parting her lips and she humped to meet it. She'd long ago torn her hymen jumping dirt bikes, but only masturbated by rubbing herself, never inserting her fingers or a hairbrush like she'd heard others did, now she wanted to feel something in her and she groaned her need.

Mason thought he understood her go ahead, but went slowly. He'd already determined that her hymen was gone with his tongue, but she was extremely tight on his finger.

Shelby held her breath, marveling as his finger slowly sank into her. She could feel it as his knuckle passed her lips, getting fatter as it filled her. The tip wiggling and the other fingers sliding down, slippery as they rubbed her rosebud. When he was all the way in, she felt so full, she couldn't imagine taking his huge cock, but couldn't stop imagining it either. She heard a low moaning, and didn't realize it was her as he began sawing his finger in and out, bearing down on her clit as he thrust steadily, his knuckles thumping her as they met her lips and he withdrew to thrust again. The moaning turning to a low, then louder wail as she shuddered and shook through another massive orgasm, Mason finally going still and just holding her so she didn't roll off the wall in either direction.

He was there, looming over her when she finally opened her eyes again, a silly grin on his face. She reached for him and he leaned down to kiss her. His chest feeling good against her tits. "Just fuck me Mason, please." She whispered to him.

He kissed her again, then sat back, shaking his head. "Don't tempt me." He told her frowning, then standing and offering her a hand to sit up. "I'd love nothing more than to be in you, connected to you. But we are not doing that right now. I promised you I wouldn't."

She looked down and saw his cock jutting from the water and knew he wanted her. But she could see in his eyes that he wouldn't give in and she wanted it just that much more. "Next time?" she asked, her eyes pleading.

Mason's heart and his cock felt for her, but she had made it clear before all the passion that she wanted to wait, and he wasn't going to ignore that. "Let's make a deal, if you still feel like this next weekend, we'll go do something, maybe get some dinner in town and see where it goes." He offered, and she started smiling.

"Deal," she agreed, standing and stepping back into his arms, her lips brushing his lightly before she giggled and climbed from the bath.

He watched her slim form in appreciation as she grabbed the last robe by the stairs and disappeared up them. Then got out and gathered their clothes, dumping them in the towel hamper, leaving her shoes beside it. There wasn't another robe and he had no wish to put the sweaty shorts back on, so he shrugged and climbed the stair. It wouldn't be a first for anyone seeing him.

Cybil stood at the top of the stair, a mischievous smile on her face, Mason just picked her up and threw her over his shoulder laughing as he turned up the next flight, his cock leading the way.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers