The Trust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

That made Shelby laugh. "Your like Brigid." She accused Teri as she went over to grab her bag. "Neither one of you will ever be old."

"She's the gorgeous redhead?" Teri asked and Shelby just laughed.

***

They had a different set of pilots for this flight, as well as an attendant. After giving the usual welcome and in flight talk, the pilots disappeared up front, and the attendant made sure everyone was properly buckled in. She explained to Brigid that the normal crew had family obligations, where as the three of them were looking forward to the little vacation this trip would allow them. Then laughed when Brigid asked if that was why she was along that time, and told her they always had an attendant if the flight was longer than three hours. The jet was in the air by four-thirty, and they expected to land around nine that evening.

As big as the cabin was, it started feeling crowded if more than a couple of them were up moving around once it was allowed, so most of them stayed seated. They'd been in the air about half an hour, when Becky made her move on Marcus. He was at a table with Abby, Benny and Saul, going through some of the brochures Pat had gotten about the turkey run and other things to do that weekend in Daytona.

"Marcus, that spot in my back is all twisted again." She told him, "Can you to come pop it for me, or this is going to be a terrible flight." Abby didn't even try to hide her grin at Marcus' guilty look across the table to see if the other two men had bought that.

"I'll go, maybe you can do me too." Abby told him, shoving at his shoulder to get him moving, since she was on the window.

Mason and Brigid watched the whole exchange from the other table, neither fooled, and both having a hard time not laughing as Marcus went by them looking like a man on death row. "You think you should go help him?" Brigid ask, then snickered at the horrified look he gave her.

"Help him with what?" Teri asked, she and Pat were across the table.

"I believe, that my father is being drafted into helping Becky join the mile high club." Brigid told her, "And it looks like Abby is either going to watch, or join too."

"Maybe you should go help out instead of Mason." Teri teased Pat but he only chuckled.

"It's actually a pretty big bathroom." Mason threw in, grinning.

"I already have my Harley wings." He told them, "I hardly think having sex in a bathroom stacks up against doing it on a bike at 70 mph."

Mason heard Cybil groan then giggle behind him and frowned at Pat. "You had to say that loud enough for her to hear, didn't you?"

There was general laughter at that, even Benny who hadn't caught the joke laughed, which made Saul almost pass out laughing because he'd caught it all.

It was a big bathroom considering, and there was a surprisingly wide counter that went the width of the plane, over which both Becky and Abby were currently leaning, asses bare and grinning at each other in the mirror. "Too bad we don't have a radio." Becky told her as Marcus lined up behind Abby, she'd won the coin toss.

Abby didn't manage to say anything in return, as Marcus slowly sank into her. She just closed her eyes and let the top of her head rest against the mirror. If she'd known her life would change the way it had from meeting Mason that day, she'd have given him the car. The boy was fun and she dearly loved him, but Marcus was just one of those men, and she really hoped he liked her as much as she was liking him. Her ex had been a cheating bastard, that could have had all the pussy he'd wanted if he'd only done it openly with her, since she liked a little girl fun herself. But he'd gone behind her back. She couldn't see Marcus doing that, or why he'd feel he had to after all the fun they'd already shared.

She was brought out of her reverie, as the object of it slid from her. Growling in protest, she opened her eyes and watched in the mirror as he got behind Becky and made her a member of the club. He looked so serious it made her smile. Give the man a job to do, any job, and he'd put himself into it. The only thing wrong with him, were those damn Pink Panther movies, they were just so silly, but hearing Marcus' belly laugh made even that tolerable.

There was enough chatter and excitement on the plane that it seemed like they were only in the air about an hour when the attendant had them finding seats and buckling up. A fifteen passenger Ford Transit Wagon and a Lincoln Navigator SUV were waiting for them when they finished taxiing off the runway. They had arranged to rent them from Enterprise through the charter company.

The place Pat found for them was a sprawling villa with seven bedrooms and nine baths. It had a pool and a long dock that ran out into the Halifax River. It wasn't strictly speaking beachfront property, but it was the best option left at the late date they had started looking. There was a nice beach down at the river, and the real beaches were only minutes away. The management company that handled the property supplied a staff of two maids and a cook, so they found a late dinner waiting for them when they got there. Sitting down to baked halibut and a lemon angel hair pasta salad, with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella.

Benny and Saul paired off in a room, Mason, Brigid and Cybil took the masters. Shelby and Teri took the one next to them, with Ardella and Katey across the hall. At the other end of the villa, Marcus and Abby grabbed a room together, leaving Becky, Pat, Cindy and Jess. Becky solved that by backing Pat into one of the rooms and kicking the door shut, it had been a while since they had been together.

"You okay with sharing a room?" Jess asked Cindy, nodding towards the last one. "I promise I don't snore, much."

"Okay," Cindy agreed, a little nervous. She knew the older woman had spent time over in Afghanistan, and she wanted to ask her about her father, but knew it was pretty silly to think she might have known him. Still, there was that slim hope she might learn something that both made her want to ask, and afraid to. She'd been twelve when he died, and she was never really told how.

Brigid immediately threw the french doors in the master's suite open, the evening air warmer than noon at home, sweet with the faint touch of lilies. She could see the moonlight on the river, the long dock cutting a dark line through it. "It's so nice out." She breathed, absently slipping the buttons of her shirt. Shrugging it off, she tossed her bra after it. The dock was calling to her, the romance of the glittering diamond waters pulling her strings as she shed the rest of her clothes. Barely looking back at her two lovers, as she told them to hurry up and get undressed, before walking out into the night, the grass feeling like heaven between her toes.

Cybil was quickly naked and following, while Mason shed his clothes as he trailed after, mesmerized by the pale beauty of first Brigid, then the small sprite that was Cybil. He stepped out of his jeans half way to the dock, the moon's glittering reflection off the water lighting his loves like ghostly sirens calling to him.

The dock stretched about fifty yards into the slow-moving water, and had a square platform at the end that was about twenty by twenty, with lounges and some kind of counter and sink arrangement. Brigid picked one of the wide lounges and stretched out on it, holding out a hand for Cybil to join her.

"Love me." She breathed.

Mason watched the two of them come together, and knew what he was thankful for that year. When Cybil started working her way down Brigid's softly lit body, Mason went to his knees at the foot of the lounge, watching Brigid's eyes close and her neck arch as Cybil settled between her thighs, her sharp little tongue playing in the folds of her lips. He reached out and took hold of the ass Cybil had ended up pointing at him and leaned in to bury his own tongue deep.

Benny and Saul snagged a couple of beers from the kitchen, then followed the sounds of laughter and splashing out to the pool. Exchanging glances and almost afraid to step out there, when they realized the women were all topless. Use of the pool at the hall had continued after the hurricane party, and topless had become the norm. So none of the girls had thought twice about it.

Abby saw the two men standing just inside the door and nudged Marcus, pointing and snickering. "They're like a couple of deer stuck in the headlights." She chuckled. "You think I should go tell them it's okay?"

Marcus laughed, "If you're getting up, find out where they got the beers," pushing the cup of coffee he'd been sipping to the center of the glass table by the umbrella pole. "This coffee is awful." Abby grinned and headed in, slowing down and striking her heals at each step when she was sure the men were looking. It was a walk she had perfected decades before, that built up an eye-catching bounce to her huge tits.

"Evening boys." She smiled as she reached the doorway, "no need to hide in here, the girls swim like that all the time." and she absently brushed at one of her stiff nipples. "Where'd you find the beers?" Both men just stood there with slack mouths for a moment, and she chuckled, then cupped her big tits, giving them a little shake. "Take a good look, they're nice huh?" she told them, grinning as they both finally looked back up at her face blushing. "Don't worry, if I or any of the others were worried about you seeing our tits, we wouldn't be topless. Just try not to fall in the pool, now where did you get the beers?"

They told her, then turned and watched her as she headed to the kitchen, both surprised once again that her thong bikini bottoms left her heart-shaped ass in full view. "We've got to start spending more time visiting Cybil." Benny muttered to Saul, who just nodded. When they walked by the pool, they realized that the girls were playing Marco Polo, and Pat seemed to be it, at least he was stumbling around the pool with his eyes closed and hands out, grinning from ear to ear. "Did you bring any shorts?" Benny whispered to Saul, and they decided they were going to find a couple of pairs first thing the next day.

When Shelby told Teri everyone was going swimming, she'd been thrilled. She had tried to stay casual as she stripped to put her own suit on, while watching Shelby. Having a hard time keeping her breathing even as the slim hard body emerged. She didn't know about Shelby running with the others, but something was definitely doing the girl a lot of good, she made Teri feel both weak in the knees and guilty for looking. When Shelby just put some bottoms on and threw a towel over her shoulder, then turned to look at Teri, the older woman hoped she didn't smell as excitement as she felt.

When Teri tossed her own top back in the bag, Shelby grinned at her. "I can't wait to see dad's eyes when you walk out there like that." She told her, amazed at the long stiff nipples on Teri's round tits, they had to be almost an inch long and twice as thick as her own. Teri's eyes got big at that revelation, but then she grinned too.

Pat finally caught a squirming female body, pulling her close and finding his hands positively filled with tit flesh. His eyes opened in surprise, expecting Abby, and found he had Jess pinned against him. "Damn woman." He muttered, then made himself release her. "Sorry," He began, but she grinned and splashed him. "I guess I'm it, can you guess what I'm grabbing if you get too close?" She taunted him and the other girls laughed.

"You don't really expect him to try after that?" Ardella asked her, and got a grin back.

"I wish we could just sleep out there." Cybil said as they left the dock later and started back to the room. Mason picking up his clothes as they went. "Maybe we can drag a mattress out there tomorrow or something."

"By tomorrow, both of our father's will realize that there is a place to catfish out there," Brigid chuckled. "I don't think it would be as much fun then."

Jess lay in the big king bed, listening to the night sounds coming through the open windows, waiting for the girl to settle down and fall asleep. By habit, she'd always waited to sleep last, wanting to know her companions were okay before she drifted off. It was becoming obvious though, that something was keeping the girl awake.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked her quietly.

Cindy went still, then admitted in a small voice. "I was just thinking about my dad." Jess sighed inwardly, Ben had done checks on all the people living with Mason, and she knew about Sergeant James McFadden, USMC. And that he'd died of a sniper round almost as he set foot on Afghan soil.

"Sergeant James McFadden." She said softly into the night, and Cindy rolled over to look at her.

"Did you know him?" She asked, almost quivering.

Jess could hear the need in her voice, feel it as the mattress shook. "I know of him." She told her, deciding a little embellishment wouldn't hurt anything. "From what I read, Sergeant McFadden died trying to save some civilian children at a well that was under sniper fire. He died a hero."

"I never knew." Cindy said in a small voice then started crying quietly. Jess felt her own eyes fill, and pulled the girl close, having been here before.

***

Benny was the first one up the next morning, wide awake and happy for a change. This was the first vacation he'd taken since Cybil had started college, and he'd had to buckle down to pay for it. Then she'd met the boy, and everything had changed. He still wasn't sure Cybil would ever give him any grand kids, not really sure what the relationship between her and Mason entailed, or how many were in it, but at least she was batting for the right team part of the time now, so there was a chance.

He'd been a little worried when Mason started throwing money around, afraid he was some rich playboy that would leave his girl broken again like when her mother ran off. And just a little insulted he thought Benny needed help, he admitted to himself. But the boy seemed okay, and he was going to enjoy this vacation if it killed him. He stepped out by the pool, taking a deep breath of the salt air and saw one of the maids cleaning up after them from the night before. He guessed she was probably Filipino from her complexion and features, was about his age and he thought, quite pretty.

"Beautiful morning." He told her, nodding. "Sorry about the mess."

She smiled at him. "You should see this place after spring break." She told him and shook her head, surprising him with her lack of an accent. "I'd be stepping over and around enough bodies for a Sylvester Stallone movie." She added, laughing as she wiped the table down.

Benny laughed with her, admiring her figure and noting that there was no ring on her finger. "This is a regular gig then?" he asked, wondering how long he could keep her talking.

"Ulap and I work whichever property they send us to," she told him, "but we usually get this one if it's being used."

"Ulap is the other lady?" Benny asked, tilting his head and holding his hand out. "Benny."

"Maganda, Maggs for short." She told him, taking his hand briefly. "Yeah, we've been teamed up for a long time."

"Well, maybe you and she can play hooky one of these evenings and show me and my pal Saulie where to go dancing around here?" He tried and she laughed, but it didn't seem to be at him. "Maybe." She told him and gathered her stuff to go inside. He watched her go, wondering if she actually watched Stallone movies, Saul wouldn't watch them with him any more, because he'd started calling him Saulie after they'd watched Rocky as teens.

As they were all gathering for breakfast, Mason took Marcus, Abby and Pat aside. "I had Brigid go by the bank and pull out some spending money for this trip." He began, opening the zippered pouch in his hand and pulling out a handful of hundred-dollar bills. "I know none of you actually need it, but some of the others do, so I'm hoping you'll all take the cash and spend it, so the others don't feel bad." He finished, and relaxed when they nodded.

"That looks like a new trunk lining for my baby." Abby told him and winked.

Mason had Brigid and Cybil hand out the cash as they all sat down. Giving each person at the table five of the bills, and the girls drowned out any protests that Benny or Saul might have made. Even Cindy, who had seemed subdued that morning perked up, visions of shopping filling her head as the girls started throwing ideas around.

Ardella left right after eating, Mason carrying her bag out to the SUV for her. She thanked him and gave him a kiss. "When we go home," she told him. "I want my damn wings." And grinned as he nodded.

She had an hour and a half drive to Melbourne, where she would meet her father and follow him to their place out on Indian Harbor Beach. Katey and a couple of the others had volunteered to go with her, but she'd turned them down, knowing they really wanted to play at the car show. She was going to spend the day and the night with her parents, then head back in the morning. She was glad the scar from the beer bottle was under her hair, because she hadn't told them about being attacked.

Teri was surprised after breakfast when all the girls except Jess, dragged her off to the master bedroom. When they found out about the turkey run, the girls and Abby had spent an afternoon at Leathers and Feathers and a few other specialty shops looking for just the right outfits. Ending up buying an assortment of vintage tops and skirts, high-waisted short shorts and the shoes to go with them. Luckily for Teri, they had gotten more than a little carried away, and they could have outfitted twice as many for the two days they would be there.

Teri felt like a kid in a candy store as the others gathered their outfits for the day from the two large suitcases opened on the foot of the bed and started slipping out of the robes they had worn to breakfast. Trying hard to muffle a groan when Brigid dropped her robe and stood there gloriously naked. Too soon for her liking, they were all dressed, looking like they had stepped out of a remake of Grease in peasant blouses and pleated mini skirts, strapped halter tops and high-waisted shorts, there were polka dots and poodles, pen stripes and flowers. And there were brightly colored plastic head bands and a half-dozen shocking shades of lipstick.

When they finished, they descended on her, seven beautiful pin-up girls dressing and redressing her like a Barbie, hands casually touching her in intimate and arousing places. By the time they were satisfied, she was wearing a navy blue short skirt that buttoned up the side, and a long sleeve navy and white striped pull over that left her shoulders bare. Some red Keds on her feet and a red headband set off her blood-red lips. And she was on fire, ready to drag any one of these women into the nearest closet.

"Sweet Jesus." Saul breathed as they paraded back out, and the other men nodded in mute agreement. Mason let Pat take the wheel in the passenger van, happy to take the bench seat in the very back with Cybil as they all piled in. She had on a white peasant blouse and a yellow polka-dotted short skirt that contrasted with the black wingtips and black lip stick she wore. Teri ended up boarding last, and slipped onto the bench next to her as Pat pulled out and headed for the speedway.

She tried to act like she didn't hear Mason's whispered question to Cybil. "Are you wearing anything under that?" Not turning her head as Cybil pulled the hem of her skirt up to show that she wasn't, then giggled and grabbed his hand to tuck under the skirt as she dropped it again.

Now Teri was seriously horny. Going topless in the pool the night before had been liberating after all those years, but it had also felt naughty. She'd been teasing Pat for a decade, even though she truly wasn't interested in men anymore, but seeing him feast his eyes on her bare breasts had made her considered letting him catch her just for fun while they played Marco Polo. Add to that all the swinging tits, especially the perky little ones with their tiny nipples that Shelby was so casually presenting, and she was feeling a healthy dose of guilt to go along with her suddenly overcharged libido by the time they went to bed.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers