The Trust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

It had taken her hours to finally drop off to sleep, lying there next to Shelby. Thankfully the girl had slipped into a light T before going to bed, or Teri didn't think she would ever have managed it. Opening blurry eyes to the sight of Shelby stepping out of the bath in nothing but a robe that was hanging open as she toweled her hair, all the while chattering about how beautiful the weather was supposed to be, had left her aching but awake.

She was seriously starting to lose control by the time they'd all finished getting outfitted, so seeing this was just too much, and she let a small whine escape. Cybil turned to look at her, and a slow grin spread across her face. Pulling Mason's hand from under her skirt, she raised his fingers to her mouth and licked them while staring into Teri's eyes, then took Teri's hand and pulled it under the skirt to replace his.

Teri groaned quietly as her fingers touched the silky little slit, felt the warm wet depth of another woman accept her touch for the first time in way too long. She closed her eyes as Cybil's lips found hers, not resisting as a small hand started dragging the wide neck of her pull over down one of her shoulders, the fabric hanging up on her long nipple before pulling free, then Cybil's fingers pulling and pinching at it. Teri grabbed the hand, pushing it down her own body, pulling it against her, her thighs parting, lips already wet and swollen.

"Please." She whispered, then let her head loll back as the fingers worked their way in through the leg opening in her panties.

Cybil was having to remember where they were, she would have pounced on Teri if her father and Saul weren't sitting only a few feet away. And while that thought kept her from getting too wild, it added a certain spice as well. When Teri slumped back, Cybil sat back herself, enjoying the feel of new fingers inside her, even as she set to exploring with her own. Teri was wet, her lips fat and rubbery, with a marble sized clit that matched her long nipples. It was easy to rub with her palm as she sought that spot that echoed it inside, curling her fingers and finding it easily, drawing a silent breath from Teri as she rubbed it, her thighs closing for a brief moment then opening farther.

Teri had to clench her teeth to keep from making unwanted noises, conscious of all the others. Afraid to open her eyes and see how many might be watching, sure Mason was, wondering if Pat might be looking in the mirror at that moment. Not really caring as a small orgasm ran skittering through her body, something bigger building in its wake.

Mason was watching, happy that the board shorts he'd worn for the day were roomy. He still got a little nervous when Cybil pulled something like this, and kept glancing around to see if anyone else was paying attention, but everyone was too excited, a lively round of what should we do first going on. When he caught Pat's eyes in the long bar mirror, and the older man winked at him, he couldn't help blushing a little. He couldn't really see anything they were doing under the skirts, just the results, but the round breast with its long nipple was like a magnet that kept pulling his eyes back, and made his cock twitch.

When Cybil slid her free hand into his lap and gave him a squeeze, Mason looked at her and saw the mischief in her eyes. He glanced around again as her fingers fumbled at his zipper, then helped her, pushing the snap loose and pulling the shorts open so she could slip the hand inside.

Cybil hauled her cock out, giving it some slow strokes just to feel the skin ride over the swollen cords within, almost getting lost in it like usual. But she wanted to know if Teri liked it, wanted to see her eyes as she saw it, curious if she was truly gay, or just preferred women. She knew how easy that could be, but she also knew how nice her cock was. She bumped her with a shoulder so she'd look, but though Teri's eyes locked on it, Cybil saw more fascination than lust in them.

Teri was a bit surprised at seeing Mason's cock bared like that, and could admit that it was a nice looking specimen that would be fun to play with if it wasn't attached to a man. But she felt no urge to do so personally. She'd had sex with the men in the commune, and even with a few boyfriends after, before giving up on waiting for the man who could turn her on the way a woman could. She knew she liked penetration, but men just didn't make her blood boil like women did. That didn't stop her from watching as Cybil stroked him, the mere act adding to the taboo of the situation she found herself in. She pulled and twisted at her exposed nipple with her free hand, sucking in a deep breath as the orgasm that had been threatening her, found her. Clamped her thighs together, she trapped Cybil's fingers deep within her while she struggled not to scream out her release.

Cybil watched Teri shake, twisting her hand in its tight confines, trying to add to the pleasure racking her new playmates body. Grinning at Brigid as she turned in the seat right in front of them, where she sat with Cindy and looked. Brigid just smiled and turned back around, but not before Cindy turned in her seat and froze, finding it hard to breath. It was right there, and they hadn't lied, it was so much bigger then his had been. It scared her and thrilled her at the same time, Brigid's hand on her shoulder broke the spell, and she swung back forward, her face scarlet. Brigid gave her a little chuck under her chin and winked at her.

Never one to leave something unfinished, when Teri relaxed and let her hand free, Cybil leaned over and took Mason into her mouth, figuring there was only one way to keep him from making a mess at that point. Any thoughts about her father being in the van long gone.

Mason was seldom on a quick trigger, but so many things were happening right then, he was quickly ready to blow. He'd watched Cindy, almost felt her eyes as she had turned around, then Cybil took him, and he watched as Teri reached under her skirt to pull her panties down her thighs and off, then mop at herself with them, and he let loose, taking short breaths as he filled Cybil's mouth.

They managed to straighten themselves out only moments before Pat turned into the long slow line entering the speedway. It seemed like they had already viewed a hundred cars worthy of a Hot August Nights parade by the time they got parked and spilled from the van.

Mason moved to the front of their group as they made their way to the ticket lines, but Cybil brought up the rear, taking Teri's hand as she stepped up beside her and grinned, then casually hung a pair of white cotton panties she had in her hand on an antenna as they walked along. Teri watched it with a thrill of horror as she realized they were hers, feeling a drip run down her inner thigh as Cybil chuckled and dragged her along.

***

The speedway grounds and concourse were huge, acre after acre, and every inch of it seemed to be occupied. It literally boggled the mind trying to see everything. Mason saw dozens of cars he wanted or would have happily spent a year building in just the first hour. At the end of which, he realized they'd managed to look at one row of cars out of God only knew how many.

The girls were having a blast, and accounted for much of the slow pace. They hardly passed a car without the owner or someone asking if they would pose for a picture with it, by the time they reached the end of the row, they seemed to have as many admirers as the cars did.

"We need a plan here." Mason told them as they stood there trying to decide which direction to head next.

"You should find a few of the nicer GTOs and see what was done to them." Abby told him. "Get some ideas for when you get to the vendors, so you'll know what you're looking for. Then maybe we can get some scooters and cruise the car corral later, see if you can find another project or two."

Brigid pointed at a row of food vendors off to the side. At one end there was a high sign with hamburgers and hotdogs painted on it. "Why don't you guys go ahead, we're having too much fun to hurry. We can all meet over there for lunch around one."

"Okay, but you girls stick together," Mason told them, more than a little reluctant. He was enjoying watching them as much as everyone else, but knew they would never cover any ground if they didn't. "and make sure we get some of those pictures."

Mason saw a dozen beautiful GTOs, but the hands down winner in his book, was another sixty-five convertible like his. He got to talking with the owner, who unfortunately wasn't the builder, and was happy to find that the man had a brochure that listed all the work done to the car. Five bucks later, he had a working idea of where to start with his own.

By the time they were supposed to meet for lunch, Brigid was thinking about putting a stop to the photo spree. It had been fun for a while, but as the crowd that followed them grew, it was becoming harder to actually do. Then there was the fact that without the men, the requests were sometimes more than a little over the line. When she found herself pushing between a scruffy fat guy and Cindy, alarmed at one such suggestion, it was all she could do to not deck him. Luckily for him, several of the other men present had stepped in and walked him out of the area.

"That's it folks." She called to the rest of the crowd, taking Cindy into her arms. "The shows over, we're done posing." There was some grumbling, mostly at the fat guy who had ruined their fun, but soon all but a few diehards were off looking at the cars again.

Cindy was more disgusted than upset at the mans offer to make her a famous porn star, having heard worse while cleaning motels with her aunt. But Mason had to talk Marcus out of going to hunt the man down, though he was more than a little in favor of the idea himself. Marcus only settled down when Cindy gave him a hug and asked him to let it go. Cybil quietly showed Mason a picture of the man that she'd taken with her phone, Mason thanking her and noting the large hoop earring in the guys left ear, but shaking his head when she inclined hers towards Marcus. He didn't want his friend to spend the rest of the weekend in the local jail.

When Marcus swore he was going to stay with the girls for the rest of the day, Brigid kissed him on the cheek, but told him they were leaving the speedway. "We'll take one of the shuttles to the airport and rent something to drive around in." She told them. "I think we've all seen enough cars, and I for one want to do some shopping and hit at least one beach while we're here." This was met with enthusiasm from the other girls. So after lunch, they all went to the entrance and waited for one of the shuttles, Brigid calling ahead to the same Enterprise counter they had rented the other vehicles from and securing a second SUV. Marcus was still going to follow them until Cybil teased him about getting his opinion when they shopped at Victoria Secrets. When the shuttle pulled out, it left behind the five men, Abby and Jess. Jess insisting she was on a working holiday.

Ardella sat in her parents living room, she was missing her friends already, wondering what they were up to. Her parents had retreated to their bedroom to change so they could go walk on the beach and get some lunch. Their visit had been pleasant so far, but she felt like she was interrupting something, like they might have had some plans before she called and told them she was going to be in Florida. Going into the kitchen to put her tea glass in the sink, she noticed the phone on the counter had a blinking screen that said in use. Her curiosity didn't have to fight very hard to get her to quietly lift the receiver to her ear.

"Your sure you can't make it?" A female voice was saying. "I know there will be at least four of your favorites there, you can't get much better odds than that, and I'm still waiting for Samuel to get my keys. Maybe you could tell him they have a little eight ball on the ring?" And she laughed, as Ardella's eyes opened wide. Surely her prim and proper parents weren't going to key parties, she didn't even know people still did that.

"I'm sorry Marge, but our daughter is here for the night." She heard her mom say. "Believe me, we were both looking forward to the party, but we haven't seen her in almost a year."

"Bring her with you." The other told her. "If she's half as wild as her mom, she'll have a great time."

"Marge!" Her mother laughed. "You're terrible. You'll just have to wait till next time to get your horny mitts on my Samuel." Ardella could hear her father laughing in the background and softly put the receiver back in its cradle, feeling almost as confused by the revelation as she had been after the bottle hit her.

The girls made it through the Enterprise office and into the new SUV without any trouble, and were soon unloading at the Volusia Mall. Where Cybil made a beeline to the Victoria Secrets. Teri felt like groaning, half frustration and half anticipation. But even Brigid, who hadn't spent that much time at Leathers and Feathers was immediately put off by the frilly pink Barbie doll decor of the store. Becky looked around at it and laughed.

"Surely you jest?" she asked Cybil, who was also looking around, a little dazed by the glass manikins and dowdy housewives in their skirts and knee-length shorts. She grimaced, then grinned at the others as she held a finger to her lips.

"Let's back out slowly, maybe they won't see us." She told them, slinking backwards towards the door, her eyes going wide in mock panic when one of the sales reps started towards them. They made it back out the door unscathed, Becky and Cybil laughing so hard that the others were sucked in, though Cindy and Shelby were a bit confused by what had just happened.

Two doors farther down, there was a huge Hot Topics outlet and Becky steered them into it, breathing a sigh at the more familiar atmosphere. While the girls looked at the t-shirts, trying to find their favorite bands, Brigid looked at the curios in the cases, her eyes lighting up when she saw the mile high wings. Grinning, she waved the sales girl over.

"Do you know how many of these come in a box?" She asked her quietly, just smiling when the girl gave her a speculative once over.

"I can see if we have an unopened one if you want, it should say." And she went to her knees behind the case at Brigid's nod, rummaging around in the bottom of it. She came up with a small box, he finger indicating the count on the side at twenty-four when she showed it to Brigid.

"I'll take it." Brigid told her.

"The whole box?" Brigid nodded, and had it bagged before the others started wandering up with their finds.

Many of the swap meet vendors were obviously from big outfits, the people working them wearing company uniforms, but Mason stopped at one of the less flashy stalls when he spotted what had to be a virgin 455 block. The stall was run by Eddie Carson and his son Les. Mason and he laughed when they realized they were all from the Boston area and Mason showed Eddie the brochure he'd picked up, explaining about the GTO he had and the shop he was building.

Marcus and Abby wandered off, Abby wanting to see if she could actually find a new trunk lining for her baby. Benny, Saul and Pat heading off to find a restroom while Mason talked with Eddie, Jess at his shoulder. Eddie told Mason that he had another 455 block back in his shop that he'd rebuilt with a heavier bottom end for a customer.

"It's been sitting there for six months though, so if your interested, we could certainly do a deal. Maybe throw some Edelbrock heads, and a Demon Six Shooter on it, find it a larger pan so it won't be starved for oil." He tantalized Mason, grinning. "Since it sounds like you could become my new best customer, I'll even give you a hell of a deal."

Jess was pretty sure the man that had just slipped between this booth and the next was the guy from the picture she'd seen Cybil show Mason. The stupid loop earring drawing her attention. Did he think he was supposed to look like a pirate? Knowing Mason wasn't likely to move any time soon, she slipped between the booths herself, grimacing when she found him pissing on the back wall of the stall.

"What the fuck?" She asked him, sure he was the right man as he looked at her over his shoulder while trying to tuck himself back in his pants. When he saw her and turned with it still hanging out, a smirk crossing his ugly face, she kicked him in the balls, then followed it with a kick to the side of his head that bounced it off the wall right where he had been pissing. Looking down at his unconscious body, she had to admit part of his misfortune stemmed from her anger at David, but she had felt a connection to Cindy the night before, realizing she was part of her military family after holding her while she wept.

"I take it you found the porn king?" Mason asked as he and Eddie stopped at the corner of the booth, then explained it to his new friend.

"There's always one." Eddie grimaced and shook his head. "You know, they police this place pretty heavily, so if asshole there didn't have any pants, I don't think he'd make it far after he came to, nor would he be likely to ever get back in." He told them with a grin. Mason laughed and the two men soon had the fat guy bare-assed, rolling his pants up, wallet and all, to toss in a nearby dumpster. Jess looked down at him, still not impressed with his junk, then reached down and snatched the ring from his ear, wiping the blood on his shirt before slipping it into her pocket.

Eavesdropping on the phone did nothing to lessen the slight awkwardness Ardella had been experiencing with her parents, only now it was her that was causing it. They had eaten lunch at a little place right off the beach, all of them having Cuban sandwiches, her parents swearing they were the best. And now they were strolling on the beach, if trudging through loose sand can be called that.

Ardella's father was trailing them by about twenty yards, rubbernecking at all the bikini clad girls, while she and her mother talked about the hall and what it was doing for her dissertation.

"So, will you be pursuing any other terminal degrees after you get the PhD?" Her mother asked. Ardella knew what she really wanted to know, was if she was going to get on with her life and maybe get married or if she was going to stay in school. It was the opening to an old discussion she didn't feel like having again.

"So just how wild are you?" she asked casually, knowing there were few ways to change the subject at that point. Her mother stopped dead in her tracks, and Ardella had to stop and turn after taking another step herself. Her mother had her hand to her mouth and eyes the size of goose eggs, and Ardella couldn't help laughing. "I'm sorry mom, I could tell I was in the way for some reason, so I listened to the call earlier. I know what a key party is."

"Is everything alright?" her father asked, as he caught up to them.

"Everything is fine Samuel, Ardella and I just need to have a talk." She told him, reaching out to take Ardella's arm and pulling her over next to her. "You go look at the girls for a bit, I'll whistle when we're done." He shrugged and wandered off, and she pulled Ardella over to one of the umbrella covered lounges a nearby hotel had placed on the beach.

"I should be mad at you for snooping." Her mom told her, pulling her down to sit next to her. "But I guess maybe it's time we had this conversation." She didn't look like she wanted to have it though.

"So, how long have you and dad been swinging?" Ardella asked.

"We're not swingers honey." She told her, shaking her head. "We're swapping. There's a difference. Swingers have group sex and orgies. Your father and I just swap and spend the night with someone else. One someone. It's fun, and it adds a little spice to our own sex between parties."

singleot
singleot
263 Followers