All Comments on 'The Truth'

by xxxArtemisDawnxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyalmost 11 years ago

Five stars! Loved it!! It moved really fast though; if you do an epilogue slow it down some please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing start!

It was a great start and got 5 stars from me. However, it was rather rushed and the story line got pretty cramped in there. I felt like there was a huge build up to his internal struggle, but when the time came he buckled fairly easily. Also, Liam didn't have hardly any character other than a pretty catalyst for the action. The main character is fairly obsessed with him, but we didn't get to see his personality. How does an openly gay young man feel about being with a closeted gay basher? Why would he just completely forgive what he did? The dude punched him in the face and humiliated him when Liam already admitted that he got home schooled because people found out he was gay. What made him fall in love with Bobby, or Bobby with him? We never see any real communication between them that would lead to deep feelings.

It is a really good start, and I feel like we can really connect with what you're trying to convey. I'll definitely go check out your other stories! I just felt like, with so much potential, you could really flesh out this short story into a truly incredible tale! Good luck, and thank you thank you thank you for sharing. :)

Also, I'm typing on a phone, please forgive typos

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Lifestyle Change

Your new gay story is well liked and appreciated. I love the apprehension you create in Bobby's dreams. "Every time I see Liam in class I always think about the dreams I have the night before, they keep progressing, him sucking, me sucking, thankfully we haven't fucked though. I'm afraid to sleep because of the dreams, but I eventually pass out and dream the things I keep fearing." After the fight, the pacing increases and you lose some edge in the story. Even though Bobby doesn't talk to Liam, Liam's character screams to be heard and developed at least in his own thoughts. Your next scene would be enhanced with motivation for Liam's behavior. It should pop off the page. Instead the pacing is pushed faster. Notes, house, confession, towel, a character asking "You know what to do now right?" HEA. Agree with 'butterfly'. Try an epilogue. Again, your story is well liked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5stars

5 stars for this , nothing less is worthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked the story. I really wish I had realized I was gay at age 18. I didn't find out until I was 48 and sucked my first cock. I had been married twice and had cheated on both of them a lot. I was always looking for something better. When I took that first cock into my mouth, I knew what I had been missing. I think I was gay all my life, but just didn't know it. That night I ended up sucking off 5 guys and then found what it was like to be fucked. Since then I have not been with a woman and dont have any desire for one. Show me a hard cock and you'll see me go nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous