The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." I swirl my finger around his puckered hole until it glistens. I dip it in again and start pressing into his ass. Its tight, and warm, and he's clenching around my finger enough to cut off circulation. I groan, and hurry though the application, I can't wait to get into that tight little hole.

Using the rest of the lube I apply it to my rock hard cock, and I make sure to coat it liberally.

I grab his thigh and position myself against his little anus. "R-ready?" I ask. He nods, panting and moaning, and I start pressing myself in. In a couple seconds my head goes in with an audible "pop" and we both groan. His ass it amazing tight, gripping my dick with all its might.

"Damn...Liam...You...feel so good." He smiles at me. "Can, can I do more now."

"Go ahead baby, sheath yourself inside me...fuck me nice and hard, please."

He doesn't have to tell me twice. I push in , and it slips in easily when he relaxes. As soon as I'm in he clamps down again, then I start to do what he asks.

I fuck him. Hard.

I grip his hips, the whites of my knuckles showing, as I pull out and force myself back in and I pound into him hard. His screams echo through the house and I stop, worried I'm hurting him.

"Are you ok?" He looks at me and pants. "Yes! Please keep going, please!"

I oblige and continue pounding into his tight little hole. He feels even better than Angie did the first time we did, I already feel close to cumming with him. I try to hold off though, I want to make him feel good, and I think...how do I make him feel good? I smile as I get an idea.

I reach down and start stroking his cock. He gasps, and I grip it hard and jack him as quick as I can go. I can feel his balls tighten up against my already tight balls.

"B-b-bobby. Let me flip...I wanna face you when we...cum." I pull out and start quickly rubbing my own cock to keep this sweet feeling going while he flips over. He lays flat on his back and lifts and spread his legs. I come up between them, grabbing his legs and putting them on my shoulders. I gently nip at his heels as I position him and I place my cock between his ass cheeks.

I grab the bottle of lube again and apply more to my cock and his ass, and I start pressing in again. Seeing his face this time feels like a new experience. He bites his lip and his eyes close slightly, his brow creasing down slightly and then relaxing as his mouth turns into an "o" again.

His ass is even tighter now than it was, and it feels unimaginable. I bottom out quickly, and go back to my fast pace from earlier. I reach again and grip his cock, stroking easier from this angle than the other and he starts bucking his hips sending jolts of pleasure through me each time.

I stroke his cock faster and faster as I watch his balls tighten even more, almost flat against his body. His moans get louder and louder, and I squeeze down harder on his cock and thrust into him like a madman.

I fuck him hard, one hand gripping his waist, pulling him to me each time I thrust, and the other jerking his cock as fast as I'm thrusting. I start to feel him pulse and his ass starts to periodically clench. He feels good, even better than all the times me and Angie were together, and its easier to cum with Liam than it was with her too..

Just then he tightens up, his back arching and a scream erupting from his throat. Jet after jet of hot cum shoots from his cock, splashing across his chest and belly, some of the first shots landing on his mouth and chin. His ass clenches down to the tightest its ever been and then unclenches and clenches again. His ass milking my cock, trying to get me to cum.

I look down at Liam, he's covered in his cum, his hands laying in his chest and belly limply, a smile on his face as I pound into him. Cum is still dripping from his softening cock. Then he does something I don't expect, He takes the hand on his chest and left it to his mouth and puts his cum coating fingers in his mouth and sucks them gently.

This erotic sight is enough to send me over the end and I send the biggest load I've ever had deep into his bowels. I scream as I cum, filling him with my seed, as he clings to me, murmuring soft things, and his ass milking me of everything.

When I'm done, my mind goes fuzzy and I collapse on top of him.

***

A couple hours later, we are laying cuddled up on the bed, we did a few more things after I got my head cleared. We cleaned up and dressed, and when his parents came home I stayed for dinner. This is the happiest I've ever felt, and I never want it to end.

Liam shifts in my arms and looks up at me. "Bobby...I love you."

I stare at him shocked, and hurt starts to cross his expression, but then I smile.

"I love you to Liam." He breaks out into a breathtaking smile and I can't help myself as I crush my lips to his. I feel my cock hardening again and he brushes it.

Its gonna be a long night.

Thank God.

*I hope you enjoyed, this is one of my first fluffy gay stories, the other being a prison scenario. Give feedback, I'll need it, and if you like it, check out some of my other stuff. *

12