All Comments on 'The Truth About Her Past Pt. 03'

by dannij

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's nut to think anyone would want to her how others made their spouse feel when they use to fuck but you do write a hot story. I hope these two keep it between just the two of them . Every time they are all out in the bar Phil is probably tell the other friends how he fucked his friends wife years ago because that how dumb guys act especially when drinking. I think it will open a can of worms if he tells him he knows, make his wife sound like a slut even if she really was its still his wife now and make him look like a fool. Just keep it as bedroom talk for the two of them

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
No cheating but...

No cheating but little by little she will lose the respect for him...and that will be the end og their relationship....2*

robertlrobertlabout 9 years ago
Getting closer

She's getting closer and closer to submitting to his ultimate will - playing with one of his friends, probably Tony. Waiting to see if he gets to watch his beautiful wife loving Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yeah right. There is not a person alive who would put up with question after question after question. The cuck thing doesn't bother me but the questions over and over again sound like something a middle school kid would ask his best friend after first fingering a girl. As an adult it just makes him super duper creepy!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Well done. You're keeping it working and sounding realistic. Gave it four stars because I am truly enjoying the read.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
The questons by the cucks r a reality

it's their obsession, if they cannot see what happened the questions are endless unless a video is available. It is a really needy, immature (like middle school0 pervy fetish. It's why women with guys like this either embrace it fully or are repelled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoying

keep it up , enjoying so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omission is dangerous behavior

Before I start dating my previous wife I knew how sexually adventurous she had been, once in College I accidentally saw her car parked jumping with her and two guys in the back seat, but at that time it was not my business and I was not a Saint myself. We graduated and after 5 years later we met again at a professional convention abroad and started to date, we married and promised each other to be totally open about our past experiences, I was true to our agreement and expected the same from her but she acted as if she had lived as a nun. My confidence in her was vanishing and when she started to talk about having a baby I did not feel comfortable and months later we split up, I loved her but there is no love with lie or omissions, love must be more than just sex. Most married people think that their past belongs to themselves what can provoke envious, jealous, blackmail or even worst things. I have confidence in myself and do not mind if a woman has worked even as escort once that she says the true to her husband. Better you know anything from your wife then from a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going

Still enjoying this series, waiting too long for next part though. Deserves a 4 at least , given a 5 just to annoy the nonces who slag these stories off, if you don't like them then choose a different category, duh !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting for part 4

Agree with the previous comment, loving this series, need part 4 , a 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS series was EXACTLY what I needed. I see it's been a while but if you still look in here, you deserve to show your talent more (and we deserve to see more of it lol).

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun series

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife was very adventurous during the years after her divorce right up to the time we met. I call it 'adventurous', she calls herself 'promiscuous'. During that time she had slept with dozens of men, and has richly detailed stories to go with each encounter. I like hearing her stories. Lots of public nudity (which she still does), public sex, gangbangs (where she was the only woman), group sex (other women as well as lots of men), one-night stands, you name it she's done it. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous