The Truth in Dreams?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers

"Oh my God, I had no idea of the time! I'm so sorry Mom, I didn't mean to worry you. Yes, I'm fine, just lost track of how late it is. Alright, yeah, I'm on my way home right now. Ok, give her a kiss from me and tell her I'll be there in a few minutes." I hang up and ruefully look at Chris. "I'm so sorry, I have to go. My mom is babysitting my daughter, but I should have been home ages ago."

"No problem" says Chris. "I should be heading home myself. I had a really good time with you this afternoon. How about we continue the conversation over dinner some day? I'm a pretty decent cook, and I'd like to make something for you."

"That sounds wonderful. Let me give you my number so we can talk later and agree on what day. Just let me know in advance so I can arrange a babysitter for my daughter," I reply, standing up and gathering my purse and phone.

"Sure, no problem. What's your number so I can save it?" Chris asks with his phone out, ready to punch in the numbers. I give him my phone number and he immediately calls me. "That way you have my number as well, just in case."

"Perfect! We'll talk later. Can't wait to see what you can cook," I say with a wink as I turn around and head out the door.

Later that night after my daughter has gone to bed I get a text. Expecting it to be work related though I'm not on call this weekend I put down the book I was reading and pick up the phone. Much to my surprise it wasn't from work but from Chris.

Are you still awake?

Yeah I am. I reply.

Can I ask you a question?

I smile and type: You already did. Twice. Lol.

Lol, I guess I did is the response I receive a few minutes later.

What do you want to know? I write and send to him.

After a long wait I finally get a reply: I'm not sure how to say this. I may be imagining things; in which case please forget we had this conversation.

Ok, now that caught my attention. I wait for him to continue as I can see he's still typing.

By any chance have you been having weird dreams lately?

My breath seizes in my throat. Hell yeah I've been having weird dreams lately. How could he know about them?

Cautiously I answer: Why do you ask?

Never mind, I guess that's a no is his answer. Oh no, he's not getting out of it this easy. Now I need to know what he's referring to, and if it could be possible that he knows about my dreams.

Can you call me?

Nervously I wait for what seems like an eternity for his answer when my phone starts to ring. I pick up and hear his voice on the other end of the line saying hi.

"Hi. I never said no. But I need to know what kind of dream you're talking about."

"Before I answer that, can you tell me one more thing? By any chance did you feel that you'd seen me before when we first met?" Chris asks me.

"Oh boy, you're going to think I'm nuts, but here goes." Time to jump off the deep end and into the twilight zone Jen, I think to myself, taking a deep breath before I continue. "Truthfully yes, I had seen you before. I've been dreaming about you for the past six months." My confession is greeted by silence. "Just great" I moan, dropping my head against my palm. "Now you probably do think I'm crazy."

"No, no, no," Chris answers. "You just shocked me, because I've been dreaming about you too. I felt like I'd been hit by a two-by-four the day I first saw you in the clinic."

"Well you hid it pretty nicely" I say somewhat sourly. "I was practically reduced to a blubbering idiot for a few minutes."

Chris laughs and says "I truthfully didn't notice. I was too busy trying to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor."

We keep talking and find out that we've been having the same dreams for about the same time, and that the dream changed the day after we met. It's just too surreal for me to wrap my head around. This kind of thing doesn't happen in normal, every-day life.

I'm not quite sure when or who started, but the conversation became a little heated after that. Ok, a lot heated to be honest, and we ended up having phone sex. After we hung up I was practically asleep, though I still wondered what would happen to my (our?) dream that night.

That night instead of the meadow and tree with the medieval garb this time it we were in a saloon in the old west. From our clothes it looked like I was one of the saloon girls and Chris a cowboy passing through town. After the show where I danced for the patrons Chris took me upstairs to a private room. After undressing each other Chris lay on the bed, his cock hard, straining from his body. I crawl up his body, kissing and licking my way from his feet to his legs, abs, chest and arms before kissing him deeply. His hands roam all over my body, from tits to back and down to cup my ass, kneading and squeezing it in his hard, rough hands. I rub my pussy over his cock, letting my wetness coat him before using my hand to guide him to my opening.

Slowly I push down and feel him penetrating me, so thick and hot and hard, like an iron spike stretching and filling my pussy. I sit up to have more control, working up and down to take in a little more of him each time. Finally Chris has enough of my teasing and grabs my hips as his surge up, impaling me on his cock with one stroke. I cry out in pleasure, my pussy stuffed with his dick and my inner muscles rippling around him.

I start riding his cock, pulling up off of him until just the tip is inside me and then slamming back down to the root. Chris sits up and bites one of my nipples, causing me to tighten my pussy around his dick as we continue to fuck. It doesn't take very long for both of us to go over the edge, his cum exploding into me as my pussy contracts and spasms around him, milking his cock.

We collapse on the bed, breathing hard, his dick still inside me when suddenly the bedroom door opens up and a man enters the room, gun in hand. Before either one of us has a chance to react I see him lift up the gun to point it at us. What should have been the sound of the shot turns into the sound of my phone ringing, waking me up.

The next couple of weeks went by quickly. My routine was the same, but now I had a little extra spice because Chris and I texted or spoke on the phone almost every day. The dreams kept coming, though they always ended with us being separated for one reason or another.

Finally we agreed that we'd meet at his house for dinner on Friday night. My daughter would be sleeping over at a friend's house that night, so I didn't have to worry about hiring a babysitter or having a limit on how late I could stay out. I was very much looking forward to dinner because all things pointed to our taking the next step and turning our sexting and phone sex sessions into the real deal.

I was kind of nervous about this, though while I'm not really superstitious, having dreamt so long of some kind of disaster happening to one or both of us after having sex certainly gives reason to pause. My grandma used to say that if a person didn't believe in the supernatural that they shouldn't stop believing in it as well, if that makes sense. There are definitely a lot of things that have no explanation in the world, and these dreams definitely fall into that category.

It's Friday night. I drive over to Chris's place, a modest 1 story house in a nicer neighborhood on the outskirts of town. I see his pick-up parked in the driveway and can hear Gunner barking up a racket inside. I step out of my car and smooth down my dress. I usually don't wear dresses, but this is a special occasion. My heels click on the concrete of the drive and the walk up to the front door. Underneath I'm wearing my purple lace lingerie, complete with garter belt and thigh-high stockings.

I ring the doorbell, holding a bottle of wine in my hand and with butterflies dancing in my stomach. Chris doesn't take long to open the door. His large frame takes up all the space, his blue eyes smoldering as he takes in the deep V of my dress and the way it drapes over my hips and lands just above my knees. He looks handsome as hell in a close fitting long-sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Hi Chris" I say, smiling and holding up the bottle of wine.

"Hey yourself. Come on in." he says as he takes the wine out of my hands and places it on a table near the door. He holds his hand out for me to take, which I do, and then slowly spins me around making the skirt of my dress flare out a bit. "Very nice. I hope you're hungry, 'cause dinner is ready and waiting."

Without letting go of my hand he leads me, not to the dining room as I'd expected, but to the kitchen, where a table is set for two. We sit down to eat a delicious chicken marsala accompanied by a fresh garden salad and wine. I usually don't drink wine, so after the second cup I decided I'd had enough. I didn't want to dull my senses, especially with the sexual tension that was palpable between us. That was something I fully intended to enjoy.

After dinner we moved to the living room, and although it was obvious to both of us that we were expecting more than just conversation it was hard for either one of us to make the first move. For the while we kept the conversation light, laughing and having a good time. A casual touch on the arm or leg, a lingering look or slight innuendo kept things interesting. At some point in the evening Chris's phone started to ring. Excusing himself, he got up to answer it in the study. I got up and stood in front of the windows, looking out towards sky over the back yard.

I stood there letting my mind wander as I waited for Chris to finish with his phone call. Lost in thought Chris surprised me as he hugged me from behind, his strong arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me against him. I could feel his heat and strength radiating along my back and hummed in pleasure at having his body so close to me, his presence familiar but not familiar at the same time. I lay my hands on top of his arm and let my head fall to the side. Chris took the invitation and started kissing my neck, his arms pulling me closer so that I could feel his erection pressing into my butt.

I grind back against him, reveling in the feeling of having this handsome, virile man want me. One of his hands moves to my leg and starts pulling up my skirt until he can feel the stocking I'm wearing, and then slides up my leg, pausing as he feels the garter belt. He abruptly lets go and turns me around, which startles me, and then begins to kiss me passionately. I return the kiss enthusiastically, my lips parting as his tongue moves in to my mouth, sweeping against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and suddenly he's caught me up in his arms and is carrying me to the bedroom.

I've never had a man carry me anywhere before, but if I thought my libido was in high gear before, it didn't compare at all to what I was feeling now. We made it into his bedroom, and thankfully he set me down on the bed, because I don't know if I could have stood up at that point.

The room was dark so Chris turned on the lamp on the bedside table, bathing the room in a warm glow. It was a big room, with a four-poster king-sized bed (no surprise there, I doubt he would have fit in a smaller bed), TV mounted on the wall over a dresser, two night tables and two doors other than the one we had just walked through. I guess one leads to the bathroom and the other to a closet. I picked all this up fleetingly, as my attention was on the man currently walking back towards me, pinning me with his gaze like a predator after prey.

He stopped and stood about half-way between the bed and the door. "Stand up Jen. I want to look at you" Chris said gruffly, his voice even deeper than usual. I silently obeyed him, one hand on the post of the bed nearest me to help me keep my balance. "Take off your dress," he continued, "and then walk towards me, please". That please was an afterthought, him being polite. There was no mistake that his words were a command, not a request.

I slowly gathered the dress's fabric in my hands, lifting the hem up and revealing my stocking-clad legs in the process. I watched Chris as I did this, his eyes blazing with passion, the bulge in his pants unmistakable. A small smile played around my lips as I saw the pulse jump in his throat and the clench of his jaw as the top of my stockings and then sheer lace panties and garter belt came into view. Slowly I drew the dress higher, revealing more of my body as I continued to watch him watch me. Unfortunately I couldn't see him as I lifted the dress up completely and took it off, but looking at him as I sauntered towards him was a reward in itself.

"Beautiful" was the only thing he said as I stopped in front of him, waiting for his next instruction. When had I decided that I would do everything and anything he asked? I'm not sure, but as I stood there I knew that it was exactly what I was going to do. Chris took one arm and lifted it to spin me around slowly, a low growl the only sound in the room.

I don't know what I was expecting, but Chris sinking to his knees in front of me was not it. His hands clasped around my hips and pulled me towards him, his face pressed against my lower stomach. I could feel him trembling slightly as he held me for a couple of seconds before starting to trace the edge of the garter belt with small kisses as his hands worked to release the stockings from its clasp.

Chris shifted a little so that he could kiss down my leg as he removed one stocking, and then did the same with the other leg. He then removed the garter belt and left me standing only in my bra and panties, which by now were completely soaked through.

I'm pretty sure he could tell how turned on I am as he inhaled deeply, his face so close to my pussy. He then stood up and said "help me undress". I sure didn't need to be told that twice and eagerly started pulling the shirt for the waistband of his jeans. I pushed the shirt up over his stomach and chest before he finished pulling it off, revealing a body that showed muscles gained from work and not the gym. I couldn't help myself and started running my hands over as much skin as I could, leaning in and tracing the indentations between his muscles with my tongue.

Chris pushes his fingers into my hair, holding on to my head and pushes me down to my knees. My hands immediately go to his belt and I start to unbuckle it. I undo his jeans and pull them down, leaving him only in black boxer briefs. My hands run back up his legs and I hook my fingers into the waistband of his underwear. I start to pull his briefs down, taking care not to get them caught on his cock. It emerges into view, long and thick, the head soft and shiny over the hard shaft. My mouth immediately starts to water in anticipation.

I lift my hand to wrap my thumb and forefinger around the base of Chris's cock, cupping his balls with the other hand. My tongue flicks out and licks around the head of his cock. Chris wraps his hand with my hair, and pushes me closer. I readily open my mouth as he flexes his hips and pushes his cock into me, sliding past my lips and along my tongue.

The heat and hardness of his cock fills my mouth. I moan, loving the taste and texture, how it feels as he slides in and out of my mouth, his hand on my head controlling my movements. Short fast strokes are mixed in with slow, deep strokes that bring the head of his cock to bump against the back of my throat. Chris lets go of my hair and I take him deep, swallowing around the head and working my throat muscles around his cock. I hear him groan deeply as I manage to swallow him enough so that I can press my nose against his crotch. I stay there for a few seconds and then pull back slowly.

I do the same thing again, then once more before Chris grabs my head with both hands. "Put your hands behind your back and don't move them" he says to me. I barely have time to obey when he starts fucking my mouth, his hard cock pistoning in and out of my mouth. My tongue is busy trying to rub over his length as he slides in and out in a hard, fast rhythm, and though I keep my lips pursed around him my saliva builds up and escapes my mouth, flowing down his shaft to cover his balls.

Just when I think he's going to cum he pulls back. I look up at him, confused, wondering if I did something wrong. The lust blazing in his eyes tells me that I didn't, and it's all the warning I have before he lifts me up and starts kissing me even more passionately than before. We continue to kiss deeply, our hands roaming over each other's bodies as he pushes me back towards the bed.

My knees hit the edge of the bed and I fall backward. Chris immediately kneels down in front of me and pushes my knees apart. I lift up on my elbows so I can look at him. He looks back, straight into my eyes as he starts kissing his way from my knee to my thigh, pausing over my pussy to inhale deeply and then kiss down the other leg. He moves back to my groin, his mouth hovering over my clit. I can feel his breath on me and it's driving me insane that he's so close but won't touch me yet.

"Put your hands over your head and keep them there" he instructs me. I fall back on the bed and stretch my hands out up over my head and am rewarded by his tongue finally coming into contact with my aching pussy. My breath rushes out of my body as he gives my pussy a long, slow lick from bottom to top, flicking my clit with the tip of his tongue as he finishes. My legs tremble around his shoulders as he settles in to lick and suck me, driving me wild. I want to touch him so bad, it's a struggle to keep my hands above my head but somehow I manage it.

I moan loudly as his mouth fastens on my clit and my hips grind upwards against his mouth. I feel him pushing two fingers into me and my greedy pussy clamps down around them. Between his fingers and his mouth he pushes me into an explosive orgasm that rolls through my entire body. I scream his name as it hits, my pussy spasming around his fingers and my clit throbbing against his tongue. My back arches up as my body tenses and then I collapse on the bed, completely overwhelmed by the force of it.

Chris stands up and leans over me, kissing me deeply. I can taste myself on him and I love it. He pulls back and tells me to move to the center of the bed, face down, ass in the air. I position myself as instructed and I feel him moving behind me. Something soft and silky traces over my ass and down one leg. I then feel him wrapping it around my thigh, about three quarters of the way between my knee and my hip.

"Chris?" I ask breathlessly as he finishes tying the rope around my leg.

"Shh, don't worry" he says. "If you don't like it, just tell me to stop. I'll let you go immediately."

"Ok" I reply, giving in to the moment. How could he have known that this was one of my fantasies that I'd never been able to fulfill?

Chris reaches for one arm and then the other, placing them behind me with my hands at the small of my back wrapping the rope around my wrists and then tying the end around my other thigh. By the time he's done my pussy is dripping and the combination of anxiety, arousal and excitement have my heart working double time.

I feel him move behind me when all of a sudden a loud smack reverberates through the room. "Fuck!" I exclaim, surprised at the impact of Chris's hand on my ass. Smack! Again, this time on the other cheek but instead of an exclamation all I can do is moan. Two more, one on each side and then I feel his mouth, kissing and licking me, soothing the fire on my ass produced by the spanks he gave me.

All this has me wound up to the point of begging, my pussy dripping and clenching, needing to be filled. My nipples are diamond hard peaks digging into the bed. "Please..." I can barely say the word as my body is on fire and passion and desire have me in their grip. Finally, finally I feel Chris moving behind me and placing one of his hands on my hip. With his other hand he guided the tip of his cock up and down my slit, teasing my clit and then pushing in slowly.

Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers