All Comments on 'The TSA Office'

by seeker666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 11 years ago
5*****

You have just written a story that I was going to write. I have often wondered why there were no female dominant strip search stories. You have done a great job on this one. I am going to read your other story and hope you will write more in this genre. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliantly written!

Thank you. I loved wanking to your story. Look forward to any more you write!

HellballHellballabout 9 years ago
Hot!

Great story. Would have been even better if he did something to get her off as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice!

"His nipples, though tiny, were hardened nubs of sexual excitement." --My delicate man-nipples are often nubs of sexual excitement as well!

" 'I knew for sure what I had in you the moment I saw your hard little nipples when I unbuttoned your shirt.... But the nipples.... The nipples tell me that I have a nice little recreational interlude coming to break up my busy day.' " --Holy crap! I would love for a woman to remove my shirt, be fascinated by my nipples, and then play with them like that!

"...a high pitched almost girl-like shriek now ripped from his lips as her fingers found his nipples and teased them." --I too shriek like a girl when women fondle my nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous