The TSA Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back against the desk and smiled triumphantly as she thumped her 'cock' with her hand, causing it to bounce obscenely up and down. She stood up and paraded slowly towards him, thrusting her legs seductively back and forth, which made the strap-on bob back and forth in perfect unison. He couldn't take his eyes off it or her. He was terrified, helpless, and yet, his cock was fully erect once again. As she grabbed the previously discarded lube and lathered up her cock, working her hand forward and back, forward and back as she grinned at him, pre-cum once again dribbled from his helpless cock.

"Time to finish you, Mr. Devlin." she purred as she tossed the lube aside. "Your ride has arrived," she whispered as she sidled past and behind him. "Ready or not..." she hissed as his cheeks parted once again.

He felt the head of her 'penis' pushing against his rectum and grunted at the pressure, but the body cavity search and her fingers before had done their job well. While he grunted from the pressure and pain, in short order the head of the strap-on pressed through his asshole and the rest of the strap-on slid in easily behind it. His cock twitched and hardened even further as he felt the strap-on balls come to rest against his ass. She was all the way in. "Ready for the ride of your life, baby?" He felt the strap-on slide out and pound in, hard. And again. And again. The two-fingered body cavity search was nothing compared to this. Her hands at his hips, Devlin felt her strap-on rape him back and forth, over and over again. What a ride it was indeed. Pounding and pounding, stretching his ass to the limit, the strap-on pierced and pierced him deep. The steady pressure on his prostate had his cock humming, vibrating as the rhythm of her hips took him back and forth, over and over. His toes curled as his feet grasped for footing on the floor that kept sliding out from him as she rode him and rode him hard. She leaned in to him, her full breasts now pressed against the skin of his back as she lifted her hands from his hips to his chest. In contrast to the pig-like grunts she had elicited from him in rhythm with the pounding of her hips as she rode his ass, a high pitched almost girl-like shriek now ripped from his lips as her fingers found his nipples and teased them. "Like that, baby? You like that?" And God help him, he did. Any sex he had ever had in the past could only pale in comparison. The pistoning of her hips, pounding and piercing the strap-on into his ass, had created a helpless addict to her any whim. "Yeah baby, yeah." she grunted, her pounding, raping grunts now in rhythm with his girlish squeals. The cum boiled in his nuts, ready to blow as she rocked him violently back and forth. "Yeah baby, show me you love it. Show me you love it!" she hissed. Like an engine with the rev counter climbing, she pistoned his ass harder and harder. Hyperventilating, his eyes rolled back in his head as she accelerated her thrusts into him, pounding and pounding, raping and owning him. "Show me you love it, baby!" The cum churned in his balls, racing towards it's inevitable escape. He was past the point of no return. His squeals egged her on until the foregone conclusion as she wrestled his seed from him.

The first rope of semen exploded from his cock, hitting the front of her desk. The second shot went almost as far, lacing the floor before the desk. His jizz arced a third, fourth, fifth, and sixth time before he fell back against her embrace, completely spent. His cum ran down the front of the desk before him as his chest heaved as he slowly came down from the unbelievable high she had released from him. "That's right baby. You love it don't you? You're my bitch."

Almost sobbing as he gasped for air, he slowly nodded. Yes, yes, he was hers, and he would do anything for her. "I never even got your name..." he panted.

"Mistress."

12