All Comments on 'The Turning of Annette'

by Queen_Holly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTAF.

If you’re going to use the tags then please make sure you use them properly.

* cheating *torture porn

If I’d known I wouldn’t have bothered reading it.

BDSM - I was definitely confused by the Domme in this story, she showed signs of being a human being but then blew it when the FIRST TIME SUBMISSIVE started to enjoy the scene so she increased the levels of pain and humiliation. Shock horror it IS supposed to be enjoyable for both parties. A symbiotic relationship.

This woman should not have any form of power over another human being. FFS a neophyte unsure of her own desires getting tortured to the point the scene was thought of as a nightmare!

“Tears were running down her cheeks as she realised her nightmare was only just beginning.“

It’s as though she was trying to scare her off, some kind of fucked up aversion therapy in marriage counselling?? Or jealous wannabe Domme who wanted to out the newbie from her husband to force a divorce.

I don’t know if you identify as a top/ bottom/ switch or some other variation but humiliation is only one kink within the range associated with BDSM so whilst it may be ‘your thing’ it doesn’t mean it the other person’s kink.

It could have been incredibly erotic but from my perspective it failed.

Tess (UK)

Queen_HollyQueen_Hollyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Tess

Thank you for your comments Tess, That was my first attempt and a couple of years ago! I hope I can improve and broaden my writing about different kinks. I did find it very difficult to assign tags, and as you indicate, they may be inappropriate. I do appreciate the time (and effort) you took to write a fair critique.

Live, learn & love

H

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous