All Comments on 'The Turning of The Earth'

by SWinters

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
Yes

Exactly. Perfect. So swept away, can't focus long enough to think a whole sentence. Awe. Privilege to read this. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Awe is the right word.

Awe at such ability to find words that express the tortured intimacies of sex and need.

You are the most fantastic writer SWinters. Thank you for allowing us to share a corner of your soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stunning!

Your writing ascends from strength to strength and I am amazed that you continue to move infinitessimally closer to an infinity of perfection. The gift is yours, and all you have to do is access it. How fortunate you are, to have such access to words that move your readers to experience the very soul of you. How I envy you such talent. Thank you for an exquisite story.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 13 years ago
SWinters fan club

Oh what a fortunate few we are, those of us who have discovered the talents of SWinters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breathtaking

You know how to explain the intrinsic subtlety and beauty of sub-dom relationships and the sexuality that is enacted within them, perhaps more powerfully and more clearly than any writer I've read before you. That's the trick, you see, to make your readers believe and understand that there is a delicate balance, a delicious level of trust, and the awareness that allows for such a symphony of bodies and minds. You do that perfectly within the realm of an addictive style of writing and utterly superb dialogue. Most of all by revealing your characters in all their humanity. A wonderful story crafted by an incredibly talented writer.

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago
Powerful

Yet masterfully restrained. Exquisite.

MortuisMortuisalmost 7 years ago
Amazing...

And "amazing" doesn't come close, doesn't even touch the edges, really.

See, you have a knack of finding exactly the right words, the perfect phrase. Guys like me, we can't even come close; we spend days cursing the word that just doesn't exist. But you - you make it look so easy, damn near effortless.

But it's not just word choice. Somehow what you write, the way you write it, seems to elevate the carnal to something that's almost - or exactly - spiritual, without making it any less powerfully erotic. I wish I could do what you do, but compared to what you do, what I do is Paleolithic. *grunting and scratching*

I hope you continue to write because - inadequate as the word is - you're amazing.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyabout 1 year ago

This exquisite loveliness merits... no, demands comment. The difficulty such a task presents is that few of us possess your mastery of language and understatement. I would certainly have to become a vastly more skilled wordsmith to conjure a review worthy of the subject. Even though you've left this venue behind, I hope you're continuing to exercise and share your gifts elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous