The Turning Pt. 03

Story Info
Ann takes control and shows Karl what she's been up to.
5.3k words
4.36
33k
35

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Videos

The next morning, Ann and I discussed the night before.

"So," I began, "You seemed like you had a good time last night?"

"I did!" Was Ann's reply.

"Did any of it freak you out or offend you?"

"No, not really, some of the, well, you know, bigger dicks kind of surprised me."

"Yeah. Well, let's leave it at that, and if you want to continue, then just tell me and we'll set up another 'viewing'," I stated, not wanting to push the matter, I let it drop.

The next few weeks, we went back to our normal routine of hot tubing, shower and bedroom sex. I understood if Ann didn't want to view any more videos and was glad we had at least tried it. Then one Friday, when I was at work, I received a text from Ann that read: "Hey, can you view texts in private now?"

I replied with "yes, in my office alone."

Her next text floored me... "I'm on the bed, watching those videos and ready to explode! Let's watch the other kind tomorrow night OK?".

"Fuck yeah!" was the only thing I could respond with.

I rushed home after work, to see what had made her watch the videos. As I opened the garage door, I was met by my sexy Ann, totally naked, on her knees.

"Unzip your fly," Was all she said to me.

"Wow, this is..."

"Unzip your fucking fly!" She said, now in a more forceful voice "And don't talk. Just let your little whore suck your cock until you cum on these fucking tits!"

I didn't say a word and just fished my cock out of my pants. She immediately sucked me down to the balls, which I had also pulled out. As my cock got harder, she wrapped her right hand around the shaft and began jacking it up and down, watching as she worked, spitting on my shaft every so often to lubricate it for her hand.

"Fucking A," I moaned. She just looked up at me as she jacked me off.

"I've been watching your videos for the last three weeks now" She started "And I just got the nerve today to tell you about it" Her hand continued on its own, up and down my shaft. "I even started watching some of the other videos, but didn't want to get too far into them without you jacking off next to me."

"Which ones did you watch?" I asked.

"I watched the Male/Female, a couple Female/Female/Male, and a couple Male/Male/Female." She responded as she continued slowly jacking my cock.

"Which ones did you like?" I asked, getting closer and closer to unloading.

"I liked them all for different reasons. I liked the Male/Female because they remind me of us now, just lustful sucking and fucking. I liked the Female/Female/Male because I think you'd love to see everything they do to each other, from the girl on girl action to the two girls servicing the one guy. Finally" She said as she took a break from jacking me and sucked my cock into her mouth for a quick 30 second suck then grabbing it and continuing to jack me off. "Finally, I liked the Male/Male/Female action because I know that really turns you on! Doesn't it!?"

"Fuck yes!!" I said as I erupted all over those tits and her hand.

As I was cumming, she continued "Well, let's discuss it more tomorrow when we're watching it all." With that she got up, kissed me and said "But now I have to go fix dinner!" With my cum dripping off her tits, she walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself up.

The anticipation for the next day kept me horny all that night. The next morning as I got out of the shower, I was greeted by Ann, flavored KY in hand, reaching down to jack my cock. As I got harder, she went to her knees, wiped off the KY, and took my now hard cock in her mouth.

"I can't wait to watch all the fucking and sucking tonight with you," she said as my cock slid out of her mouth. "Are you all worked up and horny too?" Looking up at me as she took me back between her skillful lips.

"Can't you tell?" I replied "If you keep that up, I won't have a big load for you tonight."

With that, she stopped sucking me and gave the pouty look that I loved.

"OK, I'll stop. But tonight, I'm gonna put on a show for you."

"Can't wait!" I said, putting my shorts on.

That night couldn't have come fast enough and we were both so horny we almost couldn't wait. We laid out by the pool that day, and between me spreading lotion on Ann's legs, thighs and tits (she can tan naked as our back yard is totally enclosed), and her spreading lotion on me and sucking me to near climax every hour or so, we were both ready to explode.

After a light dinner, Ann got ready as did I, and we finally settled down on the bed with toys at the ready.

"Now remember," I said, "If there is anything you don't want to..."

Ann placed her finger over my lips and said "I've already watched most of these baby...You just better be ready for it."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but couldn't wait to find out! I started with the male/female vids first, since I wanted to wade into the evening gradually. These scenes were about 3 - 5 minutes in length and let us take in the sensuality of man-on-woman encounters.

The first vid showed a typically well-built male, entering a kitchen with his scantily clad wife washing dishes. The man came up behind her and began fondling her tits as she reached back to rub his now growing member. She then dropped to her knees and began sucking him off, jerking him as she sucked. After a minute or two, the man put the girl on the counter and began licking and kissing her pussy, which of course sent her over the edge. The vid ended with them fucking in the standard positions and him cumming on her face. Pretty basic stuff. I could tell Ann was a bit bored.

"Wanna watch something else?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is kinda boring now after the other stuff we've watched." Ann replied.

I decided to go to the ffm videos to see if that might get her juices flowing. The vid started with two roommates (females, one blonde, one brunette) trying on clothes in front of each other, and of course, one thing led to another with one of the girls brushing the nipple of the other. They paused, then began to fondle each other's breasts and eventually began kissing. About that time, the man came into the room and was "surprised" to find the two girls making out. Deciding to join in on the fun, the man began fondling the girls and they, in turn, began rubbing his growing bulge.

Looking over at Ann, I could see that she was much more interested in this video than the last one. She was beginning to pinch her nipples and her left hand gently slid down to her pussy.

"Someone likes this video?" I said.

"Yeah," she replied "I never thought watching two women would turn me on, but it does in a strange way. I'm not sure I could do any of that, but it's a turn-on watching it."

I began stroking my now hard cock...Between the video, watching my hot wife turned on and masturbating to it, I was starting to become extremely worked up. It was at that time that the girls on the screen found out just how big the guy they were fondling was. As they pulled his shorts down, a steel ten inch cock sprang forth. The girls gasped, and I heard Ann do the same.

"Wow" I said, "That's a big cock"

"MmmHmm," was all Ann could say as she was now furiously frigging her pussy, not even using a toy, just her now soaked fingers.

At that point, the girls both sank to their knees and began sharing the huge cock between them. One would suck it down while the other stroked it, while one or the other massaged his huge balls with her free hand.

"Man, look at that" I continued. "I'd LOVE to see YOU suck a huge cock like that babe... I mean, the way you suck cock, I'd love to see the look on the guys face as you take him in your talented mouth"

"Mmmmm, I guess I could take one that big," She added, not wanting to seem like she'd really want to.

"Yeah, you could take that," I confirmed. "You know you could take it, don't you?"

"Yes," Is all she could say, getting closer and closer.

"And just think, you could have a girlfriend there with you, helping you, watching you."

The timing was perfect because now the brunette on the screen laid down and the blonde straddled her face as she continued to suck the man's cock.

"Look at that!" I exclaimed. "Your friend could be licking your wet pussy while you take care of that huge cock! Tell me you'd love that baby...Tell me you whore!!" I demanded as we both got closer and closer to orgasm.

"YES!!" Ann replied. "Yes! I'd let Sue eat my fucking pussy as I took that big cock in my mouth!!"

She was going over the edge now.

"OH fuck!! Oh fuck!" Ann cried as she came in one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever seen her have.

"Fuck! Yes! I'd suck that bull cock and grind my fucking pussy into Sue's mouth! I'd suck that fucking cock!! Is that what you want to see? Me sucking that huge cock!?" She continued as she came.

That was it for me. Watching her become so turned on by the scene on the screen, I jacked my cock until I was ready to cum, then aimed it at Ann's sloppy wet pussy.

"Cumming!!" Was all I could get out, and shot a huge load onto her pussy and hand as it continued to gyrate across her clit.

Ann's pussy was a sticky, sloppy, mess by the time I was through cumming. She was still a woman possessed however, and began stuffing my hot cum into her pussy with her hand.

"Look at me you fucking bastard!" She said. "You've made me into your fucking cum whore haven't you? Look at me stuffing my pussy with your fucking cum!!"

I'd never seen or heard Ann like this. She was out of control and showed no sign of stopping. She was now rubbing the rest of my sticky load all over her huge tits. The scene on the video had now changed to the man mounting the brunette who had been laying down. The camera was focused on his mammoth cock splitting her pussy wide open. The blonde was now kissing the man and again, mounted the brunette so she could continue to lick the blonde's pussy.

Ann now reached for one of her larger dildos, an eight inch realistic that she rarely used because she said it was too big and made her uncomfortable.

"She's fucking him! She's fucking him!" Ann started. "watch this baby...I've been stretching my pussy out for the last three weeks while you've been at work so I could show you how I could take a big cock."

Ann began to nudge the dildo into her pussy, pausing at the entrance and rubbing it up and down her cum and pussy soaked lips to lubricate it.

"You wanna see me take him?" Ann said as she nodded towards the screen. "You wanna watch me FUCK his huge cock baby?" As she began to slowly shove the huge rubber dildo into her slit.

"Yes!" Is all I could say. And counter to what I would have thought possible, my cock was beginning to stir and become hard again. Knowing that I couldn't have much cum for a second load this soon, I began jerking it nonetheless.

"That's it baby," Ann noticed. "Jerk that cock like you would if you were watching me take him in my fucking pussy. Look, he's got a couple inches in your wife now."

She pushed the dildo further in, and three inches disappeared into her now stretched pussy. While before, she would be wincing at this point, her three weeks of preparation had paid off and she was thoroughly enjoying the new size entering her.

"Mmmmmm...He's deeper in your wife now baby...Almost all the way in me!" She moaned. "Do you like it? Do you like what you see? Your wife being FUCKED by a huge cock?"

"Fuck yes!!" I replied.

Turning our attention back to the screen, the blonde was now on her hands and knees, with the man fucking her doggy style. The brunette was now on her back, with the blonde eagerly lapping at her pussy as the man's cock plunged into her pussy. I could tell the scene was almost over when the blonde rolled over and the man began fucking her missionary style. He was sinking that cock deeper with every stroke and you could tell he was on the short strokes. The brunette was frigging herself, taking the whole scene in.

Ann was now matching the man's strokes with her dildo. Shoving it into her pussy as a frantic pace...Deep and fast! She was totally out of control and fixated to the screen.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! You fucking big cock stud!" Ann screamed at the screen.

I was getting ready to cum again myself. Watching my sexy, normally demur wife act and talk like a porn slut was sending me over the edge.

"You like that big cock slut!?" I asked.

"Yes!" was her heavy reply.

"He's fucking you real good! Such a big fucking cock! And you're taking every fucking inch!" I was screaming now, wanting to move her to a higher orgasm.

"Yes!" As her breathing became shorter and shorter.

"Cum for me you fucking slut! Cum on that big cock! Then as you cum, I'll stuff mine up there and fill it with cum so it feels like HIM!"

With that, Ann began convulsing almost uncontrollably. She kept fucking herself with the dildo until she was about half-way through her orgasm, then quickly pulled it out...My queue. I got between those legs and quickly drove my cock into her pussy, fucking her harder than ever before. I thought I would hurt her I was slamming into her pussy so hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "You're fucking me so hard!"

I groaned and emptied what seemed like the same amount of cum as my first orgasm deep inside her while she continued to spasm around my cock.

Finally exhausted, I fell off to the side. The video was over, and we were spent.

"Fuck!" Is all Ann could say.

"Fuck!" Was my response, with a smile on my face.

THE SECOND VIDEOS

Needless to say, after the ffm video session, Ann and I were both worn out for a week! We talked about that night a few times and always ended up in bed fucking or her sucking me off.

During one of those sessions, Ann asked "So, when are we gonna watch the rest of the videos?"

"The rest?" I asked. "There's only one more type to watch right? The Male-Male-Female."

"Well, yeah" She replied "But I found some others that I think you'll like to watch with me."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, now intrigued. "And what are THOSE videos?"

"Well, you'll just have to see this Saturday night when we watch them all" Ann said as she went back to sucking my cock in earnest and taking my load all over her tits.

We met some friends for lunch that Saturday. Sue (the girl Ann was talking about during our last video session) and her husband Rick.

Now Sue is built about like Ann, somewhat petite with nice big tits. While Ann is the blonde of the two, Sue is a fiery redhead with a demeanor to match. While I never really thought of Sue in a sexual way, I was still a man, and admired those tits like anyone else would. When Sue and Ann get some drinks in them, they can sound like a couple of sailors.

Rick is about my size, 6'1", and around 200 lbs. and in good shape for mid-forties. He and I have a lot in common and can always find good conversation around the girls, politics, sports, etc...

We met them for lunch around noon and the girls quickly downed a couple of glasses of wine while Rick and I got a couple beers in us. Rick and I were talking about sports or something when I noticed that Ann and Sue were having a very low, confidential type conversation. I also noticed that Sue was looking at me like she was being told a very naughty secret. Her eyes would go from mine then down, as though she was trying to look through the table.

"What are you two scheming about over there?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," Ann replied. "Just girl talk, you know" As she winked at me and Sue giggled.

"That can't be anything good." Rick added.

"Yeah, when they get to scheming, it costs us money!" I responded.

Lunch was great as usual and I overheard Sue tell Ann to "let her know how things go". I gave Ann a quizzical look and she again just winked at me.

"So what was that all about?" I asked when we got in the car.

"Nothing, don't worry about it sweetie," Ann replied as she reached over and began rubbing my crotch.

"Baby," I said, "I'm so fucking worked up from thinking about tonight that if you do much more of that I'll fill my shorts with cum!"

She pulled back and gave me a pouty look. "OK, I'll stop. I want a huge load for tonight baby, cause you're not gonna believe what I do with it."

The rest of the day I worked in the yard and Ann did some house work. About 5 PM we started getting ready for our evening of fun. The first order of business was a shower. I jumped in and was about half way through when I looked up to see that Ann had joined me.

"Hummm...what's this?" I asked.

"Just thought I'd help conserve water," She replied with a sly grin.

"Well I'm all for that!" I said.

With that, she took the bottle of liquid body soap and began pouring it on herself and began rubbing it all over her tight body, paying special attention to those big tits.

"Mmmmmm" she coo'd as she began running her fingers around her nipples, then pinching them.

I began to get into the scene before me and grabbed some hair conditioner. I pumped a few shots into my hand, then began to pump my now growing shaft.

"No, no," Ann said. "That's MY job." She then reached out and took my shaft in her hand and began moving it back and forth.

"What about all that talk of me not cumming earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, you're not going to cum, but you'll be so worked up that you'll..." and she paused to give me a deep, sexy, nasty kiss, then continued "...shoot the biggest fucking load of cum you've ever shot."

She then sat on the shower bench and began jacking me off in earnest. One hand up and down my shaft and the other kneading my full balls. I wasn't going to last long at this pace and she knew it. She stopped, got up, and turned me around so the conditioner could be washed from my body. She on the other hand, kept lathering her body up until she was covered in soap and it was dripping from her tits like they were covered in loads of cum.

By this time, she was sitting on the bench, soap dripping from her and me standing in front of her looking down at her beauty.

"You like what you see baby?" She asked.

"You know I do baby. You know I do."

"Yeah, I know you do," And then she sucked me into her mouth and began giving me a slow, deliberate blowjob. As she sucked me, she took the soap bottle and squirted soap on her neckline above her tits, not lathering it, just letting the white soap drip down onto her tits.

"Look baby, I'm sucking you off but there's already cum on my titties...Where could that have come from?" She said in an innocent tone, now playing with the fake cum and swirling it around her nipples. "Oh well, we'll talk about that later," Smiling up at me.

What a slut she was at that point. I loved it and wanted to just jack off all over her...All over her face, tits, neck, legs, pussy...Every place!

She stopped almost as soon as she had begun. I was getting frustrated and she knew it, so she stood up, gave me another deep kiss and said "Don't worry baby, it'll be worth the wait and the frustration."

The rest of the evening went by quickly. A simple chicken salad for dinner and a bottle of wine. Ann began getting things ready and set everything up in the bedroom. After about 45 minutes, I heard her call for me and went in to see how she was doing.

There she lay, on her side, her elbow on the bed, propping her head up with her hand. She was wearing a new outfit, a lacey little number that was mesh. She later told me that the mesh on her nipples was electrifying. She looked stunning. On the nightstand I saw the usual assortment of toys, plus a new thin dildo. I would soon find out what that one was for!

"So," She started. "We've watched the hand-job, blowjob, tit-job, female/female, and male/female, and I've enjoyed them all now that you've perverted me with them. Now, I've watched a few male/male/female videos, and even some 'other' videos..."

12