The Turning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What 'other' videos?" I asked, curiosity now peaked.

"Oh, we'll get to them another time baby," She said, now gently caressing my stiffening cock. "But, what I wanted to say, was that I picked out the mmf videos I thought you'd like to see."

"Hmmm...So you picked them out eh?" I asked. "Well I can't wait to see what you've picked."

And with that, she went onto the site and pulled up a video with a guy and a girl at a pool. They were talking and flirting. The girl was very hot, and had on a very skimpy bikini that barely held her nicely large tits in place. The guy was good looking and was floating on a foam float.

They were now kissing, and the girl's hand brushed against his now growing cock. Quickly enough, she was rubbing it through his swim suit and eventually reached up the leg and began stroking it under his suit.

Now I knew why Ann had chosen this particular video, because this is what WE do in the summer in our pool. She found something that was familiar to us and to her, which meant she really put some thought into this selection and it also told me that she had to have watched a number of videos to find this particular one.

Soon, the girl in the video had the man's suit down around his ankles and was giving him an expert blowjob...The kind Ann gives me.

Ann was now laying on her back, caressing her tits and pinching her nipples. I was beginning to slowly stroke my hard cock.

"That looks like us doesn't it baby?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you like it so far? It's just like it is when I suck your cock in the pool as you float," As her hand continued up and down my hard shaft.

"Yeah, it's just like us," I replied.

Just then in the video, the man's friend appears and is "stunned" by what he sees. The girl looks at her boyfriend, now stroking his cock, and winks at him. The boyfriend tells his friend to join them, and the friend wastes no time stripping down and jumping in the pool. He comes up behind the girl and reaches around her, caressing her nice tits and pinching her nipples. The girl goes back to sucking her boyfriend's cock.

I look over at Ann, and she is now enthralled by the video. She's pinching her nipples even harder now, almost in time with the friend in the video who's pinching the girl's nipples.

The girl moves off her boyfriend's cock, turns, and kisses the friend while reaching down and stroking his cock through his suit. The boyfriend gets off the float and takes his girlfriend to the steps of the pool, where she sits as the two studs now present her with their sizable cocks.

Now, the girl in the video strokes them both, one cock in each hand. The boyfriend lightly grabs her head and pulls her mouth to his cock, which she engulfs in one swift motion down to his balls. His head back in ecstasy now, she begins to throat fuck his cock while continuing to stroke his friend. After about a minute, she comes off the boyfriend's cock and does the same to the friend, as he moans and groans to her expert cock sucking.

"So this is what you'd like to see me do?" Ann asked.

"Well..." I stammered.

"It's OK." She replied. "I know it is. I know you'd love to see me sucking two big cocks wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Is all I could say.

"So, is one of those yours, or are they both strangers and you're watching?" She asked as she placed her vibrator on her clit and continued to pinch her left nipple.

"Either way," I said. "I'd just like to see you service more than one cock."

"Oh!" She said. "So now it's 'more than one'! My, my, isn't my hubby a very nasty boy! So, that might be two strangers, with you watching...Jacking your cock like you're doing now huh?"

"Yes, I'd like that," I replied, now feeling my cum boiling in my balls, and seeing a small spot of pre-cum on the tip of my cock.

Now the scene in the video has changed to the boyfriend fucking her from behind as she stands on the steps sucking the friend now sitting on the edge of the hot tub. They get a rhythm going as one slides in, the other slides out...The girl moving back and forth between them.

Ann propped herself up on pillows so she was almost sitting up, and grabbed one of her cock like dildos, sliding it into her sopping pussy.

"Well," She said, gasping, closer to orgasm. "I have a cock in my pussy, now I need a cock in my mouth...Come on baby, shove that cock in your slut wife's mouth and make me your mmf whore!"

I know that tone and I know that she's close. I got on my knees and presented her with my now oozing cock, which she eagerly devoured. She could still see the video and kept watching it.

"Look...Look at your slut wife baby!" She moaned, coming off my cock to speak. "He's fucking my pussy...Can you see him fucking my pussy while I suck your cock off!? His cock feels so good in my pussy and your cock feels so good in my sweet little mouth. I'm your little slut! Maybe that's Simon fucking me...Would you like it to be Simon fucking your wife's cunt baby?"

Now the side story about Simon is that one night when Ann and I were on vacation, we sat at the bar and met a man named Simon. He was a nice guy, good looking and we all began watching a football game on the TV over the bar. Since Ann is totally into sports, and especially football, they hit it off just great. But I had noticed in the bar mirror (behind the bar where I could see the three of us) that ever time Ann was watching the game, Simon would make an excuse to talk to her and would begin by scoping out her wonderful tits. By the time Ann would respond, Simon would be looking her in the eye so she'd never catch on to what he was doing. When we got back to the room that night and were fooling around, I told Ann about Simon. She didn't believe me at first, but over the years, she'd bring him up every once in a while in a joking manner. Her comment tonight told me that perhaps she had thought a little about it before.

"Yes! You little slut...You like servicing two cocks don't you? Do you wish you'd let Simon fuck you that night? He could have come to the room and fucked you from behind while you sucked your husband's cock!" I hissed.

"Yes! And I like it when you say 'servicing' as if I'm a slave, servicing my masters! What should I do now master? Let you and Simon keep using me?" She begged.

"Just keep sucking my cock, whore! And keep letting our 'friend' fuck that slutty pussy of yours until he's ready to blow his load."

"Then what master?" She asked, looking up at me with my cock up against her cute face.

Right about that time, the scene on the video was reaching its climax. The girl swung around and sat on the side of the pool as the two men got on either side of her and began masturbating. The girl was now frigging her pussy and pinching her nipples with her free hand.

"Then THAT!!" I said, motioning to the video.

"Oh that!" Ann replied, as the girl on the video began to convulse and the two men emptied what seemed to be a cup of cum all over her gorgeous tits. The girl then began rubbing her cum soaked tits and pinching her nipples at the same time. There was so much cum that as the camera zoomed out, the cum was running down her stomach and onto her shaved pussy.

With that, Ann came in a huge convulsion. "Yes!!" She screamed. "It's so fucking nasty and sexy!! It's so fucking dirty!! You fucking bastard...you've perverted me!! Your innocent little wife servicing two...or more...cocks!" She continued as she shivered from her continuing orgasm. "Cum you prick! Cum on my big titties and pretend your friend is cumming too!!"

She then took my cock and went fucking crazy on it with her mouth as she also took her cum soaked hand from her tits and jacked me. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Oh my God!" I groaned. "I'm cumming you fucking slut! Cumming all over those tits with him!"

I unleashed a load larger than any other before. It didn't just shoot out of my cock, it erupted in a torrent that took at least 20 seconds to stop. Ann's tits were a gooey mess, and just like the video, my sticky seed was dripping off of them and down onto her beautiful pussy.

"Get the camera." Ann said. Now she's never wanted me to take pictures before, so I was a bit stunned and give her a look. "Get it!" She continued slyly. "You can give me one and keep one on your ipad for when you travel...Something to jack off to!"

I grabbed the camera and began snapping some of the most erotic pictures of her cum covered tits, cum dripping off of them, and cum trickling down her belly and onto her pussy.

"You like?" She asked.

"Oh yeah...I like," Is all I could say.

"Good, wait until we view the 'other' stuff." She said, stroking my cock that was just beginning to stir again.

12